Wishing you and yours a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
In the United States it is Thanksgiving Day. It is time for family, friends, food, football and shopping. We at Xerox Support wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you have a great time however you choose to celebrate the holiday. Enjoy the time off and take time to remember the things you have to be thankful for.
I am thankful for many things, including being thankful for working for Xerox, a company that cares about the community, the planet and leads by example. Xerox has many programs that not many people know about that make it a company of values.
If you are interested in finding out about these programs please review the information on the Xerox Foundation page.
I am thankful to be working for Xerox, doing a job I enjoy and I am thankful that you, our customers, continue to read our blog. Enjoy your holiday and we will see you here again soon.
I know it is hard to believe, but it is once again the end of November and Thanksgiving Day is here. While Thanksgiving itself is a U.S. holiday.
Thanksgiving Day is one of the best times of the year we use to remind ourselves of the many reasons to be grateful. A day to enjoy and relax, Thanksgiving is also a great day to catch up with family and friends. And one of the things that make every Thanksgiving better is receiving a message early in the morning. With that in mind, we have some messages, wishes, and quotes that will help craft a Thanksgiving card.
Get Wishes Card
1. I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.
2. We live far away from each other, and our homes are far apart, but our hearts are always close. I am thankful to have you in my life.
3. Sometimes, we forget to tell people thank you for being in our lives. Today, I will try to make up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and being there. You are special and my life is better because of you.
4. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learnt through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year.
5. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
6. We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am happy to have you by my side. Happy Thanksgiving to the person closest to my heart.
8. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with long and cheerful life. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.
10. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.
11. I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
13. Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
14. A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
16. We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
17. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
18. Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
19. May stuffing be tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for a best Thanksgiving ever.
20. Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
21. I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Not just on this special holiday. But today, I want to say thank you for being in my life.
22. I hope that you are surrounded with the love of your dear ones. Happy festive season and holiday to you and your family.
23. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
24. With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
25. Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
26. This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified, and I am most grateful for you dear one. Have a memorable season.
27. May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
28. Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for a long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
29. Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
30. Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
31. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are"- Joyce Giraud
32. I wish you a Thanksgiving that is filled with blessings. May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
33. Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate on the lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.
34. Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
35. May this thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
36. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
37. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation, links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
38. Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
39. With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful of them you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
41. I wish you best wishes and a warm season for this wonderful holiday. Make it a happy new year.
42. You hold a dear place in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, you remain in my heart and prayers all round the year.
Having you as a friend is the sweetest blessing of all. 43. To a special person, I am sending you wishes from heart to heart, and may this day be a reminder of all the good things life has brought you. Cheers!
44. Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
45. May you find love, peace, the gift of faith, renewed hope and true spirit of the holiday season during this Thanksgiving season.
46. "A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues." Therefore, Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to give thanks for all the things we have and those that we are yet to receive. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
47. To a special person, you are an incredible blessing to us, may your heart's desires come to pass as you begin a new season. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving.
48. I wish you friendship by the fireside, peace for the pathway and hope for the journey this thanksgiving season.
49. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true be your portion during this season. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
50. A heartfelt message for you this season: successful people look like you! Have an inspirational Thanksgiving.
SAFETY ADVISORY: THE RIDE, THE TOUR & THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE COULD AGGRAVATE CERTAIN HEALTH CONDITIONS. The experience involves motion, sideways seating on the bus, constant starting and stopping, loud music, sounds effects, theatrical and strobe lighting, multiple television screens, and virtual reality moments specifically on THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE. There is also a simulation which involved floor shaking, sudden tilting and jarring actions, in addition to loud sounds and flashing lights. THE RIDE, THE TOUR & THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE are not recommended for guests with motion sickness or dizziness, sensitivity to strobe or other lighting effects, back, neck, or similar physical conditions, heart conditions or high blood pressure, or sensitivity to loud sounds. You are responsible for the use of your best judgements when deciding to experience our products. THE RIDE, THE TOUR & THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE are not wheelchair or handicapped accessible. However, THE RIDE, LLC does try to accommodate passengers of all abilities, when possible. Disabled passengers would need to be able to ascend and descend 4 steps to board and deboard the bus, with assistance from members of their party. For liability reasons, THE RIDE, LLC staff is not allowed to assist, except in emergency. Folding wheelchair storage can be accommodated onboard or at the box office, depending on available space.
May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday.
On behalf of the entire Stage 32 family, I'd like to wish all celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving. We're extremely thankful for this amazing community and all the inspiration you provide all of us every single day.
As I mentioned last year, while today is all about spending time with family and friends and counting life's blessings, I always take a few minutes every Thanksgiving evening to reflect and take stock of my creative goals. With 5 weeks left in the year, I find this the perfect time to do so. My hope is to figure out a way I can make an impact on the unfinished goals I set at the beginning of 2015, but also get a head start on laying the foundation for what I hope to accomplish in 2016.
Like this blog post? Please share it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email etc) by using social media buttons at the top of the blog. Or post to your personal blog and anywhere else you feel appropriate. Thank you.
As always, we welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the Comments section below...
Contact Us · Commemorations, Community, Holidays November 27, 2014 · GBN Wishes You and Yours A Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving.