Prayers Happy Thanksgiving Thank You Family Special Thanksgiving Wishes! The very essence of Thanksgiving is to be thankful for all the blessings.
Back to Invitation Wording
Thanksgiving is a time for joy and good cheer. Let Storkie Express help you spread the work with all your personalized Thanksgiving Cards needs. Look below for some great Thanksgiving wishes wording ideas to help you choose the message you want to give, or mix and match with some of your own festive sayings!
Our unique and customized Thanksgiving invitations and Thanksgiving cards can be personalized and applied to all sorts of Thanksgiving stationary, including Thanksgiving party invitations, Thanksgiving photo cards, Thanksgiving greeting cards, Thanksgiving thank you cards, and much more. When you use iDesign to pick out your favorite Thanksgiving wishes wording and design, it is fun and easy to see exactly how they will look, so there will be no surprises. Happy Thanksgiving from Storkie Express!
Choose from the following unique Thanksgiving wording and saying ideas shown below, mix and match, or customize card text with your own:
Thanks for shopping at Storkie.com and browsing our Thanksgiving wording ideas verses and sayings!
Wishing You and Your Family a Very Happy Thanksgiving 2017! Thanksgiving is a time that reminds us to count our blessings, give thanks.
Thanksgiving day is a holiday to celebrate the harvest and the blessings of the past year. This holiday is also known as annual or national holiday. This holiday is very interesting it brings so much happiness and joy among the people. Basically, it is known as the holiday of the United States and Canada. This day was generally started by a few people of America. Although it is not a very popular holiday but it is still celebrated by the people of America. Thanksgiving is very good habit.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Family And Friends
Thanksgiving Wishes For Family And Friends
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- May you enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving, a joyous holiday season and healthful, Happy New Year.
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season.
- At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
- Gratitude is the heart’s memory. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey plump, may your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you.
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
It is a quality of good and very decent people. It is a habit to show love and respect to your loved ones. Thanksgiving is a charm. It’s very rare most people don’t have such unique quality. Thanksgiving should be adopted and we should spread its awareness. Thanksgiving is the habit of queens. Thanksgiving day is generally celebrated by the families and friends and is also known as a small get together. It’s a beautiful way to spread love with each another. On this day different meals are shared among people. These meals include potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie or a turkey. Thanksgiving day is normally celebrated in small towns and villages. Mostly the government offices and schools or colleges remains closed on this day. but some organizations still remained open on this day just serving their motherland. And that is also known as Thanksgiving the motherland. Thanksgiving has now become so much common.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone
- Here’s a heartwarming thanks to you for the hope, peace and joy that you bring to my life.
- Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your dear ones on this festive season. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
- I’m really glad that we’re family. Thanking God for having you in my life on this special day.
- Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness!
- Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- Wish you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day!
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
- Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
- Here’s to enjoying the company of good friends and family. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages For Colleagues
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- It’s a pleasure working with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is just one more day to say working with you has always been so wonderful.
- I’m thankful for all that you do.
- In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working with you has been an amazing opportunity for me. I appreciate your high standards, persistence and fine sense of humor. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am not sure if my best friend can fill the shoes of my best colleague at work. But I am sure that you-my best colleague can easily fill the shoes of my best friend. Thanks for your support.
- I consider myself very fortunate for having a chance to work with an expert of your caliber. Working with you was a great learning experience for me. I really value the knowledge and insight you have. Happy Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving, I don’t know how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
- I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
- It’s always nice to work with a well envisioned colleague. Your positive energy radiates into us. I am so grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
Most businesses are closed on Thanksgiving so that people can spend time with family. Still, while Thanksgiving is a family centered holiday, it’s also a time for being thankful (duh, it’s right there in the name). And one thing business people should always be thankful for is their clientele.
Therefore, it’s entirely appropriate (and thoughtful) to send Thanksgiving wishes to your business clients. There’s nothing wrong with sending a simple, generic “Happy Thanksgiving” message, the likes of which you might share with a friend or neighbor. However, thanking your clients specifically for their business is also a nice touch.
To help you hit the perfect note, we’ve come up with these sample Thanksgiving messages for clients. Use them as-is, or as inspiration for your own message of gratitude.
Note: Looking for something more casual? See our list of Thanksgiving messages for family and friends.
Here are some short Thanksgiving messages that you could incorporate into an email, or hand-write into a greeting card.
Here are some longer Thanksgiving messages from a business person to a client.
Here’s a template for a Thanksgiving email message to business clients.
Before everyone goes their separate ways this Thanksgiving, I wanted to send a quick message to let you know how much I appreciate having you as a client. Working with people like you is what makes my job great, and that’s something for which I’m truly thankful. I wish you all the best this holiday season and in the coming year.
We hope these examples helped you land on the perfect Thanksgiving message for your clients. In any case, we’re thankful that you read this article. As long as you’re here, you might also want to check out these funny turkey puns (warning: contains fowl language).
Wishing You a Very Happy Thanksgiving. November 23, 2017. It's that time of year again, when we gather around the table with friends and loved ones and.
Family, food, and sometimes football. These are all the things that usually say Thanksgiving for most families. For some, though, sending a heartfelt wish to friends on this holiday can be just as important. But knowing what to say can be as hard as cooking the turkey.
Fortunately, it can be super easy by using the following as a guide to let your friends know how thankful you are for them.
Thankful, Blessed & Mashed Potato Obsessed.
Gratitude is the best attitude.
Thankful, grateful, blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving. Sending warm, heartfelt wishes from our home to yours.
Happy Thanksgiving. Be thankful.
Thanksgiving Messages for your Parents
100+ Famous and Original Thanksgiving Quotes for a Day of Gratitude
Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
I am hoping God blesses you with long and cheerful life. Happy Thanksgiving. 9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you.