Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays. May we all show May you be blessed with the most important gifts this Christmas.
It is already starting.
Cold weather, snow, bright lights, trees and sweet treats.
It is officially the season to send holiday greetings to your customers and business acquaintances.
As you start writing them, you might run into a tricky problem.
You are saying the same thing over and over and over again, so all of your greetings sound the same.
You want everyone receiving your holiday greetings to feel special. If you write something generic and lacking personality, they’ll just think you sent them the contents of a business holiday greeting template.
How can you avoid this fate? How can you find some more inspiration for creative greetings?
Here’s the good news I have for you: By the time you’ve finished reading this article, you’ll have the words you need to create business holiday greetings that sparkle and bring warmth to the hearts of their readers.
Dos are things you should do. Don’ts are things you should not do.
This is important to know—even the most delicious spices won’t taste good if you use them incorrectly. So, there are a few things you need to know about writing business holiday greetings before I give you those 15 spicy words. Think of this as advice telling you “how to say it” and “how not to say it.”
It is not just the words you choose that will make your message sparkle. As you write your holiday greeting message consider that:
Greeting cards, letters, email—which format choice will best suit your message? The choice is really up to you, but as with all choices each one has advantages and disadvantages.
I’m going to get you started in the right direction, but these aren’t the only words that you can use to add spice to your business holiday greetings. If you’re looking for more try:
FluentU provides real-world videos like business dialogues, interviews, TV clips, news reports and more. Each video comes with interactive subtitles so you never miss a word. Just click any word or phrase and the video will automatically pause to give you a definition.
It’s the perfect way to learn natural English, and it doesn’t even feel like studying. Best of all, you can practice anytime, anywhere on your computer, iOS or Android device.
A blessing is a thing that leads to happiness or helps bring good things to you. A common holiday greeting phrase using the word “blessing” is “seasons’s blessings.”
You may also see the term “to count your blessings,” meaning to stop and take time to be thankful for the good things in your life.
How would you use apply this to a business holiday greeting? Try saying something like, “This time of year compels us to count our blessings—and among them are good customers like you.”
The holiday season is a time of celebration. Celebration occurs when people do enjoyable or special things in honor of the holidays. So instead of just writing, “Happy Holidays,” add your own personal holiday wishes to the phrase and show that you are celebrating this year. You might write something like, “In celebration of the holiday season…”
What do you feel when you appreciate having something? Gratitude. Since you want to send your business associates, clients or customers a holiday greeting, I’m thinking that you appreciate them and want to tell them so.
Do that with a phrase like this, “I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your business over the past year.”
Include the phrase in a sentence like this, “As we at (the name of your company) look back over 2015, we remember with sincere gratitude our friendly and faithful customers. Customers like you.”
You can also use the word “grateful” and write something like, “We are grateful for friendly and faithful customers like you.”
Happiness is the feeling of pleasure and excitement that you have because of your life or general situation. While the holiday season isn’t reserved for happiness, it is a time when people tend to wish people happiness.
Here’s how. You can write, “Everyone here at (the name of your company) sends you best wishes for happiness, health and prosperity throughout 2016.”
Or, you can write, “I hope the New Year brings you health and happiness.”
Here’s yet another option, “We send our warmest wishes for health and happiness.”
The state of being free from illness is health. Wishing people health during the holiday season is common and often goes with the word “happiness.”
Just take a look at the sentences under “happiness” to see how often the two words are used together.
If you want to say something a bit different try this, “We wish you the gifts of love, friendship and good health.”
What is the word for feelings of great happiness? Joy.
Spread wishes of joy by spicing up your business holiday greetings with a phrase like “small daily joys.” All you have to do is add it to your wish for a year of health and happiness.
You can also use the word joy to talk about the season, “May the beauty and joys of the season stay with you during the whole year.”
The opposite of war is peace. Partner this word with “happiness” as in “Wishing you a new year of peace and happiness.”
You can also use this word in a greeting like this, “Wishing you the gifts of the season—Peace, Joy and Hope.
When you have a feeling of happiness, enjoyment, or satisfaction you are feeling pleasure.
Try spicing up this sentence that I already gave you: “This Holiday Season we wish to extend our warmest greetings and best wishes for a New Year full of happiness and health.”
Here’s my recommendation for using the word “pleasure” in this sentence: “It’s our pleasure this Holiday Season to extend our warmest greetings and best wishes for a New Year full of happiness and health.”
Ahh, prosperity. Something that many people strive for. Oh, let me back up. What’s prosperity? It’s what you have when you’re successful, usually because you’ve made lots of money.
These are business greetings after all, so it’s common to wish people prosperity.
Use this word in a phrase like this: “May your year be filled with happiness, health, and prosperity.”
You can also wish that people “have aprosperous new year.“
When you show that you are happy about something, you are rejoicing. You are celebrating job.
Open your greeting with a phrase like, “As we rejoice in the magic of the holiday season…”
Then follow that happy idea with your personal message.
Remembrance is the act of thinking back about a person, thing or event. How can you use this in your holiday greetings?
Well, you can use another form of the word and say, “Remembering you this holiday season.”
While you might think of spring, summer, autumn and winter when you hear this word, English speakers also use it to talk about particular periods of time during the year in general. You know, like football season, baseball season or beach season. Well, as you’ve seen, we often talk about the holiday season as well.
You can use this word in phrases like:
“All the best of the season.”
“Compliments of the season.”
“Magic of the holiday season.”
“Wishes for a joyous season.”
“Have a wonderful holiday season.”
Just take your pick!
Serenity is a feeling of calm and peacefulness.
Add this word to wishes of joy and health by writing, “We’re wishing you joy, health and serenity this holiday season.”
A person achieves success when they meet their goals. The goal may be to obtain wealth, respect or fame. You can also achieve personal success and professional success that is measured by something important to you personally.
Wishing your business acquaintances success is similar to wishing them prosperity.
Vary your holiday greeting by sending wishes of continued success.
Write something similar to this, “Wishing you a season of joy and continued success in 2016.”
In holiday greetings, English people use the word “wishes” or some form of it to say that we want whatever follows the word to happen to the person to whom we are writing.
For example, you can write, “wishes for a joyous season,” “wishing you happiness and health,” “wishing you continuing success” or anything similarly positive. What do you wish for your business acquaintances? Just put it after the word “wish.”
Those are the 15 words we have for you this year.
Good luck writing your own holiday greetings!
Here’s wishing you a happy holiday season and continued success with your English language learning in 2016.
If you liked this post, something tells me that you'll love FluentU, the best way to learn English with real-world videos.
Experience English immersion online!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and happy holidays. May we all show May you be blessed with the most important gifts this Christmas.
The holiday season is a time for special memories and the spread of the Christmas spirit. Here is a look at some spiritual Christmas card sayings that will help to encourage you to connect with friends old and new.
“Blessed are those who see Christmas through the eyes of a child.”
“Count your blessings, count them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done! Merry Christmas!”
“God bless you at Christmas and always.”
“God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way.”
“Jesus is our hope for peace on earth, for peace of heart. May Christ be newborn in our world and in your heart this Christmas.”
“May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Holiday Season”
“May happiness be yours during his season of goodwill and may the New Year bring peace on Earth.”
“May His Love and Presence fill you to overflowing and bring you a most Joyous Christmas.”
“May His love shine brightly on you and yours during this Holiday season.”
“May His love surround you at Christmastime and always.”
“May Jesus always be your joy, your hope, your song. And may this Christmas and each day of the new year be directed by His guiding hand of love!”
“May Joy be your gift at Christmas and may Faith, Hope and Love be your treasures in the New Year.”
“May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.”
“May the Song of the Angels Of Glory to God And Peace to His people on earth Be ever more true In your home, in your heart And throughout the land of your birth.”
“May the wonder of that first Christmas be with you always!”
“May the wonder of that first Christmas, the joy of God’s abundant blessings, and the peace of Jesus’ presence be with you always.”
“May your Christmas be filled with Joy & Gratitude because of all that Christ has given you.”
“May your heart and home be filled with the true spirit of Christmas – Jesus.”
“May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!”
“Rejoice, the Lord is King! May the Christ of Christmas bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.”
“This Christmas may you know Him more fully through the love and grace He so richly bestows.”
“We pray you’ll discover many beautiful new reasons to praise God during this holy season.”
“We wish you a Christmas filled with the wonder of the birth of Christ, the warmth of the Holiday spirit and the love of family and friends.”
“Wishing you a Joyous & Blessed Holiday Season.”
“Wishing you every blessing as we celebrate the birth of Jesus – our Lord, our Savior, our all.”
“Wishing You His Fullest Blessings This Christmas Season.”
“Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.”
Here are more than a half dozen Christmas facts that will surprise you.
Happy Holiday Greetings!
Holidays come as a blissful release from all the hustle and bustles that usually marks our daily lives. Special holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. are widely celebrated around the world and you don’t want to miss the chance to send Happy Holiday greetings to someone dear.
Therefore, we bring you some Happy Holiday greetings for friends, family, and even businesses or companies and may you have fun-ward and tired never reading it.
See Also: Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
1. I wish you a happy holiday with sweet and memorable moments, dear Freind.
2. Dearest friend, there are many holidays but I wish this to be one among the best holiday yet to come. Enjoy! and don’t forget to capture them in clicks to show me later.
3. Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! May this holiday revive your spirit so you can return full of energy and vitality. Have a Happy Holiday and see you soon!
4. Dear (your friend’s name) Now the Holiday is here! I hope you have countless happy moments full of worthy adventures. Cheers!
5. Hey buddy!, It’s me sending you great holiday greetings and good wishes. Have a superb break to relish the moments of joy and love which would make your holiday even more blissful!
6. Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday time!
7. Missing you even more at this time of the year! Merry Christmas, [friend’s name].
8. I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you. Thinking of you with lots of love. Happy Holiday!
9. I hope you’ll enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Warmest wishes to you my friend.
10. It might feel like the hardest year for you, but I wish you a new year full of peace and love!
11. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. Sending happy holiday greetings and may you find many reasons for happiness.
12. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas dear friend, may you feel the love this special day.
13. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
14. Spending holidays with family is beautiful with a feeling of safety and warmth. May you always stay united and strong with each other this Christmas. Happy Holiday!
15. As this holiday season begins with the anticipation of receiving love and affection. May your days be filled with overwhelming happiness and fulfilment. Have a Happy Holiday!
16. Now that the holiday is here, we wish you indulge yourself and forget about work and worries and make the most out of your time. Sending you Happy Holiday greetings!
17. Just a few words to say thank you for being part of my life and making it more meaningful. Happy Holiday sweetheart.
18. My gratitude to you this special season as you brighten my days. Sending you hugs and kisses as I wish you a Happy Holiday.
19. Arise and shine and May God fill your life with joy and laughter. Accept my warmest wishes to you and your loved ones this holiday.
20. Like the warmth of summer and fresh breeze of spring, May you enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
21. May your lovely smile brighten everyone around you and make them feel special this season, hence your mouth shall be filled with laughter. Have a Happy Holiday!
22. Forget the pain and just live the glorious life. Cheers!
23. My wish for you this holiday is to have someone to share your life with and the beautiful family you’ve been waiting for. Happy Holidays to you my dearest friend.
24. Sending you season greetings to let you know you are always on my mind. Wishing you all joy and Happiness this Holiday.
25. As you enter into another phase of life, May your life be fulfilled and become as you wish it to be. Happy Holiday.
26. Warm holiday wishes to you and your family!! Enjoy and God bless.
27. Wishing all my family members peace, joy and love this holiday and May you fill our home with lots of happiness.
28. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
29. I dream of opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas songs only with family.
30. Spending this season with the people you care for makes it even more special. We are glad we get to spend it with you!
31. Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!
32. Your family can make this holiday season festive and fun. Enjoy quality time with them with lots of love.
33. Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
34. You deserve the best that comes with this season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
35. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you peace and happiness that lasts throughout the year.
36. Being with my family this holiday is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you!
37. The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
38. May your home and heart glow with the magic of the holiday.
39. Sending you happy holiday greetings. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this season.
40. Good tidings to you! May the magic and the wonder of the holiday stay with you always.
41. The real joy of the holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best. Have a fun filled Holiday!
42. Holiday Wishes. This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
43. Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness that comes with this holiday season and through out the coming years.
44. Have a good cheer this holiday season and return in the great health of mind and body. Happy Holidays!
45. Wishing you a happy holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.
46. Happy Holiday Greetings to you! In deepest gratitude of our association during the past year, we extend our best wishes this New Year.
47. We sincerely thank you for your dedication and hard work throughout this year. We wish you a joyful holiday season
48. May peace, Joy and Happiness descend upon you this Christmas and the coming new year.
49. Cheers to a cold season as you cozy up in the comfort of your warm home. Happy holidays.
50. Good tidings to you and your family. We wish you a merry Christmas and prosperous new year
51. May your dreams come true this holiday season.
52. Merry Christmas to you. Have fun as you look to a greater future with us.
53. Happy Independents Day!
54. Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything life can offer. Happy Holiday.
55. Keep calm and feel the breeze of happiness this season
56. Here’s us wishing you a holiday full of merriment. Happy Holiday!
57. Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
58. We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from all of us at [company name].
59. We sincerely appreciate working with you and we hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success. Have a Happy Holiday!
60. As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, we wish you all the best as you embark on [add year]
61. We can not forget the benefits of being in relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy. Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
62. At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
63. This holiday season, we look back with appreciation for your loyalty as we look forward to moving into the New Year together. Cheers!
64. We’re honored to have you as a client and we look forward to serving you better in the future. Happy Holiday!
65. This holiday is the time to take a step back from the stress of life and enjoy the little things. We hope you enjoy them with loved ones.
66. We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
67. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful holiday. We hope you find them all this festive season.
68. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
69. As we celebrate the day of our country’s independence, May the feeling of freedom continue to reign in your life and those of your family.
70. May God Bless our country this year of Independence Celebration.
71. Our nation started from nowhere and now thank you for bringing the nation where it is today. Happy Independence Day.
72. We thank our past leaders who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today as we celebrate. Have a glorious Independence Day
73. It feels great to be born in a free country. I wish you embrace such feeling as we celebrate our nations day of freedom.
74. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
75.Happy Birthday to our dear nation
76. May this Independence Day celebration feel your happiness and hope of a greater future.
77. Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
78. Thank God for being born in this great nation. Happy Fourth of July!
79. May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we celebrate our Independence Day today!
80. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May the holiday spirit spread cheer in your lives!
81. May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
82. I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write. May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
83. You have been so generous to so many in past Christmases. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
84. Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
85. May the beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
86. Wishing you and yours the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
87. A Blessed holiday to you. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and the peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
88. Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!
89. May Christmas bring the flame of eternal light to your life.
90. This is my only wish, that you always smile and be blessed in the ray of hope and faith this Christmas. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
91. Christmas is the best time to open your heart to loved ones, just like the rest of the year.
92. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
94. The Beauty of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
95. Celebrate the Christmas with family and friends, sing and dance with them and rejoice because that is the Magic of Christmas!.
96. Wishing you lots fun time opening the presents this holiday season while singing Christmas music and eating delicious food!
97. Time to dress up and enjoy, Let us welcome Santa, Happy Christmas and New Year.
98. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
99. Merry Christmas to you and family. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year.
100. Happy Holiday Greetings is never ending. May we never lose words to express our love, appreciation and compassion for one another at every celebratory season, until the world ends. Have a wonderful day!
Best Anniversary Sayings Sayings of All Time
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Wishing you many blessings. Holiday Time, Happy Holidays, Blessings,. Visit . Have A Blessed Christmas Holiday Quotes Christmas, Christmas Blessings.
Best Wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a New Year of Health & Happiness!
May the spirit of the holidays warm your heart and home.
May all of this good cheer last throughout the year.
Wishing you all good things now and throughout the coming year
May your home be filled with warmth and wonder this holiday season
Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year
May the special joys of the season be yours today and always
May the gifts of the season... peace, hope, love, health and happiness be yours throughout the New Year
Warmest wishes for a wonderful holiday season
Let us cherish the gift of family and friends this holiday season
Wishing you a holiday filled with peace, love, joy and lasting happiness
Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year
Wishing you a holiday filled with peace, joy and hope
Wishing you all the joys of the holiday season
May your holidays be merry & bright
May the spirit of the holidays warm your heart and home
Sending warm wishes from our family to yours this holiday season
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year
Wishing you peace, love & happiness for the holidays and always
Wishing our Friends and Family a Joyous Holiday filled with Peace, Love, and Prosperity. Best Wishes for a Healthy New Year. Wishing you a Christmas.