Wedding wishes for daughter from mother and father. Congratulation messages on your daughter wedding to let her know you want her for a happy married life.
Is your sister getting married? Are you looking for the perfect message to say congratulations and that you wish her well in her new life? Don’t worry. We have you covered. Below are some sample short and long messages that you can use for her special day.
1: Congratulations on your wedding, sister. I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I know that you two will be happy together.
2: To my favorite sister and her new husband, I hope that your life together is filled with happiness and joy. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law.
3: To my dear sister on her wedding day. I wish you every blessing as you start on the road ahead with your new husband. I love both of you very much.
4: So, you are getting married and moving out. I will miss you, but I know you will be happy with your new husband. By the way, can I have your room?
5: To my sister and my new brother-in-law. I hope that your life together is filled with every blessing and that you are very happy together. Congratulations on your wedding.
6: Congratulations on your marriage. You are both such wonderful people. I hope that all of your dreams come true as you begin this new journey.
7: To my baby sister on her wedding day. You were the little girl that always followed me around, and now you are all grown up. I wish both of you all the best. Congratulations.
8: As you begin your journey as a married woman, I wish you every blessing. I hope that you are happy in your life with your new husband. Congratulations to both of you!
9: It is not often that two people so perfect for each other get together. I am so happy for you. Blessings to both of you as you begin your life together. Congratulations on your wedding.
10: Your husband-to-be is so smart and good-looking. He is a great catch. I hope that your life together with him is a happy one. Congratulations on your wedding.
11: On your wedding day, I want to let you know how much I love you and how proud I am of you. You have grown from my bratty little sister to a beautiful young woman. Congratulations.
12: To my bossy big sister on her wedding day. I am going to miss you. I wish you and your new husband all the best as you start your life together.
13: As you begin your new life together as husband and wife, I wish both of you all the best. If either of you need anything along the way, please ask. Congratulations on your wedding.
14: To my little sister on her wedding day. There are many joys and challenges that come along with building a life together. I wish you and your new husband every happiness. Congratulations.
15: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. I know that this day has been long in coming. I wish both you of every happiness and that all of your dreams come true.
16: Who would have thought that my sister would get married, and to such a wonderful guy? I hope that both of you will be very happy together. Congratulations.
1: Marriage is a journey of many joys and sorrows. Now you will be sharing them with your new husband. Both of you are wonderful people, and I know that you will be able to build a happy life together. Many blessings for now and for the future. Congratulations, dear sister.
2: To my little sister on her wedding day. It is hard to know what to say. You and I have shared many things together, and I have seen you grow into a confident young woman. You chose a good man to spend your life with, and I am happy to have him as my brother-in-law. Congratulations.
3: Congratulations on your wedding. As my older sister, you have looked after me in so many different ways. You have always been a source of good advice and a shoulder that I could lean on. I am very happy for you. Best wishes to you and your husband-to-be.
4: You and I have spent a lot of time together throughout the years. We have played and fought. You have been my best friend and my worst enemy. Now you will be starting a new life together with your husband. I wish you all the best. By the way, I will be thrilled if you make me an aunt.
5: Congratulations to you and your new husband on your wedding day. Does he know what he is getting into? Just kidding. I hope that the two of you are very happy together. I will miss you at home. Good luck!
6: Welcome to the world of married life, my sister. As you begin your life together with your new husband, I want you to know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. You are very important to me, and I love you. I wish both of you the best now and in the future.
7: I am so happy that you found such a wonderful man to spend your life with. I will be proud to call him my brother-in-law. I hope that both of you will be insanely happy together and that you have nothing but good fortune. Congratulations on your wedding!
8: As you begin your married life together, I want you to know just how lucky I feel to have you as my sister. I look forward to having a new brother-in-law. Take care of each other on your journey. I love you, and I wish you all the best for the future.
9: Congratulations on your wedding, dear sister. I hope that your new life is everything you could have ever hoped for. I am happy to be getting a new brother-in-law in the bargain. Many blessings for today and in the years to come.
10: As you celebrate your wedding day, I want you to know how much you mean to me, my dear sister. I am so happy that you have found someone so wonderful to spend your life with. I wish you well today and in the years to come. Congratulations.
Is your sister getting married? Are you looking for the perfect message to say congratulations and that you wish her well in her new life?.
Need to find something to write in a wedding card? Whatever your relation to the happy couple, you’ll find a huge range of ideas below. We’ve searched the internet and consulted our card experts here to come up with the best list of ideas, and something you can pinch and pass off as your own. Enjoy!
For more ideas visit our wedding card selection, or why not check out our personalised wedding gifts.
In the era of Whatsapp and video calling, writing rib-tickling and heartfelt wedding wishes for the newly married couple is something that very few individuals love to do. A written wedding wish has its own charm. There are no pre-defined rules to write a wedding card as longs as you are pouring down genuine emotions in the message.
Struggling to write the creative wedding congratulations wishes? No need to worry. In this comprehensive post, we are going to state how to write a meaningful and heart-touching wedding card wishes and what to write on a wedding card.
Wedding cards are all about wishing the newly wedded couple a wonderful and opulent life ahead. It is an opportunity to thank the couple for including you and your family in the most special day of their life. Below, we have mentioned some vital steps that will help you to write a meaningful wedding card message
This is a general structure of how the wedding messages should be. You can take time to explore more unique and intriguing wedding message ideas to create an awe-inspiring wedding card message.
Before you know what to write on a wedding card, it is imperative to consider how strong your bond with the couple is. If you have a very close relationship with the newly wedded couple then, you can write funny, satirical, hilarious wedding messages and vice versa.
A wedding card message should be engaging, lovely, evoking, and easy to understand. You should customize the wedding message as per your relationship with the person. Below, we have collated some out of the box and gripping wedding wishes and wedding quotes that help you to craft an eyeball-grabbing and drool-worthy wedding message.
Try some snarky one-liners or write something funny that will make the couple laugh hard. When writing a hilarious wedding wish, ensure you are not crossing any line or intent of your message should not hurt the couple in any way. Moreover, avoid using the word divorce in the wish. Here are some rib-tickling wedding wishes you can write on a wedding card.
Thank you for inviting us to your marriage. Booze and chicken were great!
Also Read - Heart-Written Awesome Wedding Invitation Wordings For Your Friends
Keep calm man! It's only your wedding
The key to happy and successful marriage your wife is always right and in case she is wrong, say sorry to her!
You stole her heart, she steals your surname, and the score's equal.
Congratulations for your wedding. Now you guys can annoy each other to your heart's content!
Congrats guys on getting married! Get fat together and be happy.
I knew you guys were deeply in love with each other but I didn't know you will be crazy enough to marry. Congratulation, god bless you!
If you are unable to come up with sarcastic and funny ideas, go for formal wedding wishes. They are evergreen to use and also reflect a reverence for the person. Here are some formal wedding wishes we have jotted down.
Wishing you guys an amazing and happy married life ahead.
Also Read - 21+ Creative & Regaling Wedding Invitation Cards Ideas
At last, you guys hitched. Make the most out of your relationship and have a blast.
Both of you are adorable and beautiful. Keep the spark alive and celebrate your wedding every day.
You two are made for each other. May God blesses you and shower all the joy and happiness on you!
Happiness is only real when shared. With the utmost enthusiasm, share all the ups and downs moments of life together. Congratulations and have a great life ahead.
You two are beautiful people and make a wonderful couple. I wish you the life-long happiness and honeymoon.
May your lives be full of everlasting joy and happiness. Congrats on your wedding!
Also Read - My Romantic Love And Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband
If the couple is religious and has the utmost faith in God then, religious wishes on a wedding card can make their day and put a big smile on their face. Try to induce the general religious words in the message. Below are some examples.
May God bless you and keep the marriage bond alive till eternity
May God shower all the blessings on your newly started married life
God has made your bond, let's us give the chance to celebrate it.
Sending you boundless love and happiness on your marriage. Congratulations guys!
We pray that God always pour blessings and smile upon you.
Warmest wishes to this special couple on their wedding. We will pray to God to bless your wedding.
Also Read - 31 Awesome Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Wife
Nobody knows your siblings better than you. For your brother and sister, you can write up crazy wishes. But when it comes to sister-in-law or brother-in-law, the relationship is fettered and you should keep wedding wishes plain and general. Don't forget to mention the name of the spouse on the wedding card!
I can't express in words how happy I am for my brother/sister marriage. Now go and ruin your partner's life.
We welcome you to our crazy family. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
Thank you for being in my brother/sister life and making it more glittering.
Dear brother/sister, from the core of my heart, I wish you a very happy married life. I am sure you will make the best life partner.
To my lovely sister-in-law/brother-in-law, this marriage is just a beginning of the wonderful life together. A long way to go!
You have been the best brother/sister and I am pretty sure you will make a lovely wife/husband.
I can easily say that this match is made in heaven and we are immensely happy to see you both together.
Have a look - 15 Frolic Brother Sister Dance Songs for Siblings to Shake A Leg
Friends are no less than a family. You surely want to pour down your feelings in form of words to show them, how happy you are on their marriage. If you are unable to find the right words to express your joy, these heartfelt messages will surely help you out.
I still can't believe you are getting hitched. Anyways, cheers for the new beginning of your life.
We've celebrated a lot of events together but this one is my favorite. Congratulations buddy!
Here's to the love, life, and our friendship!
Congratulations on your wedding my friend! It's a new beginning of your life as well as our friendship.
We had innumerable moments of laughter together and I wish the same with your partner!
Warmest wishes to my friend for marrying the love of his/her life. Stay happy, stay prosperous.
Check Out - Super 11 Best Friend Songs To Dance On Your BFF’s Wedding
It is surely a big day for parents when their son get hitched with the love of his life. As a father or mother, you must be brimming with emotions, happiness and would like to speak your heart out. If you don’t know what wedding wishes to write to congratulate your son/son-in-law, you should check out our compiled wedding wishes and give your wedding card a meaning.
My son, your marriage has given us immense joy and we couldn’t be happier than this. You have our best wishes for an amazing married life.
We wholeheartdly welcome the newest member of our family. Congratulations son-in-law!
Our deepest regards, love, and care are all with you and we wish you a wonderful married life ahead.
We just want to tell you that we are not losing our daughter but we are gaining another wonderful son. On behalf of the whole family, we wish you a lifetime of happiness.
What a magnificent day of our life. Son, we are proud of you that you have chosen the right life partner.
Best and heartfelt wishes to my dearest son for getting married. Congratulations on finding your dream partner!
It is no brainer that parents shower more love and affection on their daughters than their sons. A daughter is no less than a princess for her father and a friend for her mother. Surely, the wedding of the beloved daughter can fill any parents’ with the utmost joy, happiness, and emotional outburst moments. If your little princess has decided to marry the love of her life, just let her know that you are standing by her side by sending sentimental wedding wishes for daughter/daughter-in-law.
It is filing me with utmost delight that finally, you have found the man with whom you like to spend the rest of your life. Congrats my lovey-dovey daughter.
I seriously can’t believe that my little princess is finally tying the wedding knot with the man she loves. I give you all the blessings of the world.
I am so thankful to almighty for keeping me alive to be a witness of my loving and beautiful daughter. I congratulate you and eagerly waiting for the mushy grandchildren!
Heartiest wishes on your wedding my sweet loving daughter. I know you two will make a wonderful couple and a home in which you both would love to live in.
You have fulfilled my wish of having a son. Always stand by his side and held him close, no matter how turbulent the circumstances are.
May the lord shower unlimited happiness, opulence, and merriment in your life. Happiest wedding wishes to my daughter!
Writing a genuine and heartfelt wedding wishes are easy when you are writing them for your son or daughter. People often feel bamboozled when it comes to writing the wedding wishes for a nephew or niece. Let your nephew/niece know how much you love and care about them by writing the sentimental wedding wishes on the wedding card.
I am so ready and immensely happy to welcome a new member to our family. I wish you good health, wealth, and long-lasting married life.
A lot of ups and downs will come in your marriage but I know you are the kind of a man who will handle all challenges with maturity and responsibility. I give you my best wishes for your marriage.
Blessed are those who get to tie the wedding knot with beloved and you are one of them. I am so proud of you and pray for you to stay happily married forever.
Except for love, there is one more thing in a marriage that you should give to each other to make the best out of your married life i.e trust. Happy married life my loving niece.
To enjoy the married life to the fullest, you must admire each other and neglect the flaws. I wish you a swashbuckling and perfect wedding life.
Love each other unconditionally, fight with each other, because where there are love and fight, there is life. My blessings are always with you.
Like family and friends, office coworkers are also an indispensable part of your life. Unless the office colleague is your close friend, we suggest you not to use informal tone. Use these amazing formal examples mentioned below.
You are a helpful, wonderful colleague and I am quite sure you will make an amazing spouse!
Although we don't interact often in the office yet I can't express how happy I am for you right now. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage!
Finally! Your marriage is giving hope to all the singles in the office. I wish you spouse will make your life more happening and thrilling!
Wishing you and your spouse a long and lovely married life ahead!
I am thrilled to know that you are getting married. Congratulations!
Writing a wedding wish is not a big deal but how you write the message is what actually matters. Before you jot down the wedding wishes, the pivotal thing you must keep in mind is the relationship with the individual or the couple to whom you want to congratulate. We have compiled some significant questions that will help you to figure out what you should write to avoid glitches.
1. What is your relationship with The Bride or groom?
2. What is the theme of The Wedding Function?
3. Are you close enough with the bride or groom?
4. What is the location of the Wedding Function?
Struggling to write the creative wedding congratulations wishes? Here is best wedding wishes, quotes, messages & what to write on a wedding.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Have you ever been to a wedding and experience a loss of words when you meet the bride and groom? Or the awkwardness when it's your.