You can even jot your message down on a greeting card to make it your special way of saying congratulations. Your quirky wishes will infuse smiles and.
Knoji reviews products and up-and-coming brands we think you'll love. In certain cases, we may receive a commission from brands mentioned in our guides. Learn more.
Pregnancy Messages, Congratulatory Messages for Expectant Mothers, Congratulatory Messages for Mom to be, Congratulatory Messages for Pregnancy, Pregnancy messages for card, pregnancy greeting card messages, sample pregnancy messages
Pregnancy is the most beautiful and precious moment of a woman’s life. Show your love and happiness by sharing this wonderful occasion with the would-be mother by sending her congratulatory pregnancy messages and wishes by card, text or email.
Convey congratulatory pregnancy messages to the expectant mother in style. Here is an excellent list of messages to write in a pregnancy greeting card. Whatever way you chose to send your wishes by text, card, or email, I am sure you will find the perfect congratulatory message for the expectant mother.
Read on to find the best pregnancy message from this excellent collection and use it courteously to convey good luck and happiness to your pregnant Boss, sister or a dear friend.
1) Congratulations on Your Happy News! You'll have your arms around your little one before you know it!
2) Congratulations on your pregnancy You're going to be a great mommy!
3) Congratulations! This is really great News. May God bless you as you approach the exciting event of your life.
4) Congratulations Mom to Be! We are really excited and happy to hear the good news. We are sure you are going to be an excellent Mom!
5) My heartiest wishes to you mom to be . Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy this special moment of your life!
6) New life, new responsibility, and many new discoveries are coming. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
7) Congratulations on your pregnancy. We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.
8) Having a baby is one of the most wonderful, exiting, awesome, life changing events of your life. Congratulations dear, I am sure you will be an excellent Mom.
9) Congratulations on your pregnancy. May God bless you with a happy healthy pregnancy.
10) We heard about your newest development. Congratulations on being creative.
11) Congratulations Mom to be! During this special phase of your life take care and relax ..... because when the little one comes you will hardly get time to rest.
12) Congratulations on your pregnancy. No matter how you feel now, the baby will bring you lots of joy when he/she arrives!!!
If you can't find the right words, a funny E-Card is always a hit. JibJab is a great site that allows you to create personalized cards. You can use her picture to put her in hillarious situations. It only costs a few bucks and you can use coupon FDAY10 for an additional 10% off.
Hope you enjoyed reading this collection of congratulatory messages for mom to be. So bookmark this page right now and use these pregnancy messages to convey your wishes to the expectant mother in style.
It is always important to send a congratulatory message to friends and relatives that are pregnant or new parents. This shows your friends and relatives that you care about them and their family. This goes a long way towards building friendships and a relationship with family and friends. Sometimes people can feel ignored when they have great news, and sending a card really can brighten anyone’s day. You can also find great cards at Hallmark and e-cards also at Hallmark.
Sometimes we think about sending a card, maybe even buying the card and forget to send the card. It is important to follow through and mail the congratulations card, whether it be through the mail or through email.
Flowers to congratulate your friend/ colleague/ loved one on her pregnancy. moment with the would-be-mother by sending in your love and best wishes.
Searching for something sweet and original things to say to that colleague or friend of yours who is on a baby break?
Here you’ll find a cradle full of maternity leave wishes that you can use as an inspiration to create your own delightfully beautiful wishes to wish her well during one of the most exciting moments of her life.
Wishing you all the best for your maternity leave.
Congratulations on your Blessed Baby
Love & Luck bringing new life into the world.
Welcoming New Arrivals | Newborn Baby Wishes
Top 12+1 Baby Shower Gift Ideas
A Bundle of Joy in the Family : Baby Shower Wishes
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Funny Pregnancy Wishes: Being pregnant is not just about becoming a mommy-to-be. It is also about embracing irritating mood swings, bloating, bulging waistlines, weight gain, burping, food cravings and heaps of other quirks. This post celebrates this cute yet annoying side of pregnancy with humorous quotes that are sure to make an expecting woman giggle away. Take ideas and write your own so you can share them on Pinterest, Facebook or by text. You can even jot your message down on a greeting card to make it your special way of saying congratulations. Your quirky wishes will infuse smiles and laughter into the beautiful nine month journey towards becoming parents.
1) Pregnancy is when you are officially allowed to swear and curse at your husband and blame it all on hormones. Make the most of it.
2) You will gain weight, you will have mood swings, none of your clothes will fit and people will mistake you for being fat – welcome to the unglamorous world of pregnancy.
3) Welcome to the beginning of the end of your freedom for the rest of your life. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
4) Your pregnancy will be a celebration for your family, disaster for your career and a calamity for your husband. Good luck and congratulations.
5) Being pregnant means that you can put your feet up and watch TV while your husband does the dishes. Congratulations, enjoy every moment of it.
6) Nine months of pregnancy are God’s way of telling a woman that she can officially enslave her husband. Congratulations.
7) Congratulations for getting pregnant. Enjoy the luxury of getting your husband’s attention every time you make even a small sound – whether it is a painful moan or a smelly fart.
8) Pregnancy – the roller coaster ride which has no seat belts. Congratulations.
9) Be getting pregnant you have sacrificed parties, shopping sprees and weekend outings… for breast feeding, changing nappies and doing extra laundry. Congratulations.
10) Now that you are pregnant, can I borrow all your nice dresses? You won’t be able to fit in them anyways. Congratulations.
11) Pregnancy – the longest, fattest and the most irritating nine months of your life. Congratulations.
12) Everyone in the family is happy about your pregnancy except your husband because he isn’t going to get any for the next few months. Congratulations on your pregnancy.
13) PREGNANCY is actually spelled out as a phase which is Painful, Regretful, Excruciating, Ghastly, Nerve-wracking, Agonizing, Nightmarish, Chaotic and Yucky. Congratulations.
14) The two most important rules of becoming pregnant – cut down on fast food and give up drinking. How boring, congratulations.
15) You will go through a lot of changes in the coming nine months of your pregnancy. You will become crazier, weirder and creepier. Congratulations.
16) Congratulations. Now you will have something to blame your weight gain on.
17) Being pregnant is all about putting your feet up on the couch – so that your husband can massage them. Congratulations.
18) Pregnancy is the truly a blessing in disguise. Nine full months of nasty mood swings, backache and hormonal imbalance finally lead to the miraculous birth of a child.
19) Don’t expect any sympathy for your mood swings, morning sickness or backaches during your pregnancy… because you have invited all these troubles yourself. Congratulations.
20) Pregnancy – the nine months that will wipe off your savings and ruin your bank balance. Congratulations for taking the first step towards financial downfall.
21) Think about all the crazy things you wanted to do before you became a mother. Now keep dreaming because you will never be able to do them as you are already pregnant. Sorry, but congratulations.
22) Celebrity moms make parenting look glamorous because they are rich and can hire help for just about everything. You my dear… will be heating milk bottles and changing nappies day and night. Congratulations.
23) From being hooked up to getting knocked up – your journey has as a couple has come a long way. Congratulations for getting pregnant.
24) I never knew that a person who is still a baby by heart could also have a baby herself. Congratulations for your pregnancy.
25) Welcome to the golden period of life when you get to blame your husband for all the things that go wrong and take credit for all the things that are done right. Congratulations.
26) You have officially graduated from the Small to Plus sizes for clothes at all your favorite shopping malls. Congratulations on getting pregnant.
27) The best part about being pregnant is that you will never have nightmares… because you will not be able to sleep in the first place. Congratulations.
28) Most women do everything they can to have a flat tummy. But you did everything you could to have a large and round tummy. Congratulations.
29) Weight gain, pain, mood swings, discomfort and sleepless nights – which part of pregnancy are you looking forward to?
30) You can’t have the cake and eat it too. Maybe that’s why pregnancy is marred with crazy hormones.
31) Congratulations for making your bulging belly the topic of discussion in your family for the next nine months.
32) Make the most of the nine months of your pregnancy. You can officially shout and scream at your husband without any reason.
33) Pregnancy is a journey of going through many INGs including nauseatING, sweatING, bloatING, burpING, itchING, swellING and fartING. Enjoy.
34) All your life you were told that pregnancy was supposed to be a beautiful journey. Now the bubble bursts. Good luck.
35) Being pregnant is possibly the only time when you are allowed to be moody, gloated, demanding, cranky and grumpy all at the same time… without anyone getting upset at you. Congratulations.
shower card? We have baby shower wishes and baby shower quotes for moms, dads and babies-to-be. pregnant woman at her baby shower reading card.
Offer genuine, heartfelt baby shower wishes to the new mother and baby. Few things in life are more joyous than the celebration of the birth of a baby. In many cultures it is common to throw a baby shower shortly before giving birth and it is customary to give baby gifts and a card when you are invited to attend a baby shower. What a joyous privilege it is to be a part of the welcoming of a new life and one of the most pivotal moments of the parents lives. If all of this leaves you speechless and you’re not sure what to write in a baby shower card or how to greet the parents, then relax and pull out your pen because here you will find the largest collection of baby shower messages that you can use directly or be creative with and change as you see fit. Here you will find 1) baby shower card messages, 2) greetings and wishes for baby showers, 3) funny baby shower wishes, 4) baby shower messages for mom and 5) baby shower wishes for baby. We hope these help you to find the perfect messages and wishes for the baby shower.
You may also be interested in Engagement Wishes and Wedding Wishes.
500 messages, wishes, notes, images, greetings, cards collection on how to say congratulations on pregnancy announcement.