Missing you already Good luck! 2. Enjoy the greener pastures! 3. Congratulations on your new job! All the best with your new role. 4. Wishing.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
Personalize your own Printable & Online good luck cards. Send some strength and relief in a free printable or online card All the Best - Good Luck Card Send a Good Luck wish from our card collection to someone who's facing an exam.
Whether you’re making a photo card for friends and fam that recaps how fab your last year has been, or crafting a graphic stunner to wish your clients well in the next 365, here are some New Year messages perfect for your audience. Peruse them, choose a favorite or two, and add them to one of our designer-crafted templates. Then check “actually send New Year cards” off your resolution list and enjoy being ahead of the game this year!
Sending New Year cards to clients helps keep your business on their minds, and it’s just a nice thing to do. Sentiments for client cards usually include expressions of appreciation for their business, and/or wishes of success for the upcoming year. Make it genuine, keep your brand voice in mind, and remember to sign it with a “Your friends at [company name],” “The team at [company name],” or your name, if you’re not sending the card on behalf of your office or you’re an office of one.
Here are a couple business-y messages to get your word-generating wheels spinning:
Any of these messages stand pretty well on their own, and using them in a design that doesn’t incorporate photos eliminates the need to round up the entire office and have them wave at the camera. It also looks super profesh.
Tip: You can easily adjust any PicMonkey template to jibe with your brand. Enter the hex values for each of your brand’s colors on the Graphic and Text palettes, or in the Background Color field in the Edits tab. You can also open a branded image (like your logo) as a graphic, then use the eyedropper to instantly match your hues. Top it off by placing your logo as a graphic, and boom! Card branding complete. Check out our intro to templates video tutorial to quickly learn how to make our ready-made designs your own.
If you think the new year is a fresh start, a time for optimism and hope, and the perfect moment to let go of last year’s troubles, you’re in good company! Plenty of famous folks have expressed similar sentiments, and they’re totally cool if you lift some of their phrases (with proper attribution, of course). Try one of these quotations out for a different take on a New Year card:
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. -Albert Einstein
May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions! -Joey Adams
And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been. -Rainer Maria Rilke
Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.’ -Alfred Lord Tennyson
New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope! – Mehmet Murat ildan
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. – Brad Paisley
Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. – Helen Keller
Everyone loves a direct “Happy New Year! Love, the Smith Family,” but if you’re scrambling for something with a bit more oomph for your New Year photo card, we’ve got your back. Round up some of your favorite pics from the last trip around the sun and plug them into our mod photo card templates. Add one of the well-wishes below, and you’re done!
Now that you’ve whipped up a New Year card that is uniquely you, give it a quick proofread and figure out how to get it where it’s going. You can go green and send it through the ether, turn your seasonal sentiments tactile in the PicMonkey Print Shop, or go totally DIY and take some fancy paper to the printer gathering dust in your den. If you’re going with the on-paper option, be sure to check out our article about printing photos for some helpful tips.
Let your creativity run free with PicMonkey.
Start your free trial!
During special occasions such as birthdays and weddings, whether within family or friends, giving our best wishes has become an unofficial tradition. It’s unofficial since there’s really no rule to follow, rather it’s something that we naturally do for our loved ones. We express our concern and love through giving gifts along with our best wishes. We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
It’s a beautiful thing to do this because it reminds the person how important they are in our lives and that we will always wish them well in whatever they’re going through in life. Aside from writing our best wishes using cards, it can also be done in person or in a face to face conversation.
There are a lot of cards sold in stores these days containing pre-written best wishes with different designs, lengths, and prices. Although buying a card saves us time, it’s more personal and extra special if we do handwritten wishes for our loved ones. It doesn’t matter if you copy the quotes from the internet, as long as it’s what your heart says. If we are sincere, our loved one will surely appreciate our effort. If you also give your best wishes through a speech, everyone will be able to see your honesty which is sometimes much better than expensive gifts. Wishing someone the best is something we should be doing all the time because it’s a great way to show kindness and love to everyone.
You might want to take a look at the long list of best wishes quotes we prepared for people like you who are having a difficult time looking for the right words to write or say. We hope you like them and please let your special someone know that we wish them well too!
1. And here’s wishing you the very best for all the new ventures, that life has in store for you.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
4. Don’t be afraid of moving forward. The future is bright.
5. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
6. Here’s wishing you success in everything you do. Good luck.
7. Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good Luck.
8. I wish nothing but the best for you.
9. Moving on to a new stage in life can be a challenging process. We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, you will be great.
10. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. All the best.
11. Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life. Without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas.
12. May success be with you, always. Wishing you good luck.
13. May you do well and come out with flying colors. All the best.
14. May you fly high in life & success be with you always.
15. Try a little harder to be a little better. All the best.
16. The future is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it.
17. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
18. Be strong as you fight your way to success, the difficulty you face is nothing compared to the joy of success.
19. Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way.
20. Good luck and tons of best wishes. God bless you in whatever you do. This is my heartiest wish just for you.
21. If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.
22. I wish you all the success, happiness, and joy in life.
23. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
24. Don’t look back. For a bright future is ahead of you.
25. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures.
26. Dream Big. Sparkle More. Shine Bright.
27. A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas. – John Greenleaf Whittier
28. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe, best wishes for your exam. – Ralph Chaplin
29. Keep your best wishes and your biggest goals close to your heart and dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what you do and you work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish. – Melchor Lim
30. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. – Tony Deliso
31. A birthday wish you should make when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I’ve known you, I’d like to make ‘my’ wish come true. The friends we are now will continue forever, as the girl I know now might be my best friend forever. – Leanne Davis
32. Luck is yours wishes are mine. Let your future always shine. Best of Luck. – Ralph Chaplin
33. I am glad to hear that you are starting your own business after the excellent work experience. My Good Wishes are always with you. – Ralph Chaplin
34. Best wishes to you on your birthday may the day be filled with happiness, a day that’s so special for you and memories you will cherish. – Susan Smith
35. Best wishes to you as you progress from one stage in life to another. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in. – Rajesh Mankar
36. Here is the best wish for the new year: Let there be more freedom of thought throughout the world! Fields need rain; truths need freedom of thought. – Mehmet Murat ildan
37. You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. – Kahlil Gibran
38. I wish you for all your dreams of tomorrow, I wish you’re having faith they all come true. I wish you all these things–but remember, sometimes wishes and dreams are all up to you. – Ralph Chaplin
39. I wish I had it in my power to furnish you with accommodation I should feel proud to do it, shall be happy to hear from you at anytime when you engagements will allow you an hour and remain with best wishes for yourself, family and circuit. – John Hawley
40. My anxious recollections, my sympathetic feeling, and my best wishes are irresistibly excited whensoever, in any country, I see an oppressed nation unfurl the banners of freedom. – George Washington
41. Hope your burdens are feeling lighter, and each day is a little bit brighter.
42. I am thrilled to know that luck has finally found you. Warmest wishes my friend.
43. We dropped by to say we will miss you lots. All the best to you.
44. I believe in you. Good Luck.
45. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
46. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
47. Sending you good luck vibes.
48. Changing the face can change nothing, but facing the change can change everything. Good Luck.
49. May your good luck be always good.
50. Sending this lucky butterfly to shower you with love, luck & blessings.
51. You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck. We are proud of you.
52. The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck.
53. May God be kind, generous and rewarding. Good Luck.
54. As long as you have hard work in your stride good Luck will always
be by your side.
55. You deserve it, go for it. Good Luck.
56. Good luck with all your efforts. May you get what you truly deserve.
57. My good wishes are always with you. Go for it.
58. The road may seem rough, life may seem tough, but for a smooth sailing, my good luck wishes are enough.
59. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on.To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
60. May your troubles be less and your blessings be more. And nothing but happiness come through your door.
61. Best of Luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true. And may each day of life bring the best for you. All The Best.
62. I want to wish you good luck in whatever you do, may you get all things new, you have done your best in case. You will definitely win the race of life so just a little strive, and you would be there. You will get your fair share so do your best you can and you will get the plan.
63. Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best.
64. Happiness is always in your life, may God prosper happiness, wealth and good luck forever in your life.
65. Luck is for the lazy. Success is for those who work hard.
66. A champion is scared of losing while everyone else is scared of winning.
67. There will be no success without hardship. All the best.
68. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them! Best wishes for your future.
69. Sending well wishes and plenty of sunshine your way to brighten up your day.
70. You are a truly talented person and I wish you well throughout your life.
71. May you always get what you want and may you be at the right place. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.
72. Good Luck. Hope you enjoy your new life.
73. The best time for new beginnings is now. All the best.
74. Do your best. That’s all you can do!
75. May you always walk the glorious road to success. All the best in life. May you achieve greatness and touch all your dreams.
76. Your effort is sure to win. Keep up the spirit.
77. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. All the best.
78. Close your eyes and make a wish.
79. May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for. – An Irish Blessing
80. The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward. – Nick Cummins
81. If I have to wish you something, I would have to say have a very nice day.
82. May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
83. May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun. And find your shoulder to light on. To bring you luck, happiness and riches. Today, tomorrow and beyond.
84. The good luck you have made for yourself is an inspiration to many. May it continue throughout your life.
85. I wish you a very happy life ahead in which you do not need to worry about anything. May you get all the thing you want in life. Best Wishes Always.
86. If we had one wish for you on this special day it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future. – Catherine Pulsifer
87. May the sun always shine on your window pane; may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. – Irish Proverb
88. Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
89. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. – Anatole France
90. Here are best wishes that your profession brings satisfaction, and pride to you always.
91. Best wishes that your new degree will be a source of success you so richly deserve.
92. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
93. And in today already walks tomorrow. – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
94. You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however. – Richard Bach
95. Fear not for the future, weep not for the past. – Percy Blythe Shelley
96. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
97. When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – John M. Richardson
98. Happy Graduation! Make a difference, live the dream, relish the adventure and stand strong.
99. You’re off to great places! Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way. – Dr. Seuss
100. We wanted to wish you well during this very special time in your life.
101. Never doubt your abilities for a moment in life. Wish you good luck and all the best.
102. If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
103. Sending best wishes to hope to show that how much I love you.
104. From all of us to you, we wish you well and hope that all of your dreams come true.
105. Luck is yours, greetings are mine, you get every success and let your future always shine. Best Wishes & Greetings.
106. Wish you the very best in everything as you deserve nothing less.
107. Wishing your dreams begin to come true, and every tomorrow be happy for you.
108. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences.
109. Be brave to let go of the past. And fight for the present that you deserve. A better future is always yours.
110. Here’s wishing you all the best for your endeavors in the coming year.
111. Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
112. If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you. All the best.
113. We wish you all the very best for your future life. May everything that you do make you happy and rise.
114. Good luck. Hope everything turns out to be simply great for you.
115. Only you can control your future.
116. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the Best. Good Day.
117. If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
118. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. – Dave Weinbaum
119. Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
120. Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.
121. Don’t wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life.
122. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
123. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – George Bernard Shaw
124. Sending you good luck vibes.
125. Your future will always be bright when you stay focused optimistic and confident.
126. Follow your dreams. Never say never.
127. Smile knowing that good luck has finally found you. Wishing you plenty of joy, happiness, and health.
128. Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.
129. Just remember – when you think all is lost, the future remains.
130. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
131. I just took a trip to your future in my time machine, and it looks bright. All the best.
132. I’m making a prediction that you are going to keep being awesome.
133. Good seasons start with good beginnings.
134. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
135. You will never win if you never begin.
136. Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
137. Start wherever you are and start small. All the best.
138. So happy to hear your wonderful news. Here’s to wishing you the best of luck.
139. May all your dreams come true.
140. Don’t ever change. Stay as amazing as you are, my friend
141. Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. Happy birthday.
142. You will meet many people in life who will hate you much. But you have to stand strong and straight and you have to be yourself. Define yourself with how strong you stand at that time. Good luck, have a happy life.
143. Being failure or loser is totally up to you. Just remember one thing that the failure is a defeat for the loser and it is nothing less than inspiration for the winners. Get inspired by your failure and get success next time. I wish you the best of luck and may you be a winner every time in life.
144. Wishing you strength to face every problem, joy and happiness to enjoy your wonderful life, love to make life beautiful, talent to make life good and worth living, and a very happy life. Best of luck my dear.
145. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
146. If your good luck is with you, all the good things happen to you in life. You get happiness, friends, love and success in life. Best of luck to achieve your desires.
147. You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
148. Success is never permanent and it comes to only those people who try again and who do not wait and hesitate. It comes to those people who are ready to do anything. I wish you the best of luck. May you have a successful life ahead.
149. Success may be for some time but what you have achieved will always be yours and will stay with you forever. Work hard to achieve things, it may take your time today but you will cherish it tomorrow. Good luck to you dear.
150. Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
151. Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear
152. Life is not perfect but you can make it perfect yourself. All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness, laughter and lots of luck. I wish you the best of luck for a perfect life with happiness all the way.
153. They say that you need oxygen to live. But I believe that there are some other things without which life will be so difficult. Those important things are love, happiness and most importantly Luck. Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
154. Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
155. Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
156. Never ever think of quitting. Think about winning and you will win for sure. Keep on running and struggling and then there is no force that can stop you from getting success in life. Have courage and belief in yourself and then go ahead and face every problem with all the courage. Then nothing can stop you from winning. Best of luck to you my friend.
157. My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
Filed Under: Quotes
Storkie is the source for all your personalized Holiday Cards needs. as guidance we offer the following Holiday Card Wording, Ideas, Sayings, and Verses to help you choose the message that suits you best. Wishing you Joy and Peace.
We've been there: You shop long and hard to find the perfect wedding card for the soon-to-be married couple and then you get home and have a pretty rough time figuring out what to write in it. The good news is, there are no hard-and-fast rules about what to write in a wedding card. As long as your wedding congratulations message is heartfelt and offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage, you're good to go.
It should almost go without saying that wedding cards are customary for anyone who wants to send wedding wishes to an engaged or newly married couple. If you're following traditional wedding guest etiquette, you'll either want to bring the card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the couple (usually between the time you receive the wedding invitation and a few weeks after the wedding). Honestly though, you can send it whenever you want. You could even send a nice card if the wedding is small and you're not invited. Simply put: Wedding congratulations are welcome anytime by anyone!
As for the card itself, wedding cards come in lots of different formats—from standard greeting cards you find at a cute stationery shop to homemade cards, small tags attached to gifts and even simple, digitally created wedding messages that are printed and shipped to the couple with their gift. All of the above pass as a wedding card and are considered okay, so don't feel the need to have more than one. (Then again, if you bought a gift off the couple's registry and want them to also have a pretty card from you, take one to the reception and drop it in a wedding card box or on a gift table!)
In short, yes. That said, it used to be saying or writing "congratulations" to a newly married woman was once considered a faux pas because it was thought of as congratulating her on actually landing a man! (Yep, you read that right.) Today though, that's considered an outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the couple happens to be very traditional or come from a very traditional family, you might want to avoid the term altogether and just say "best wishes."
The perfect wedding wish is sentimental, sweet and totally tailored to the couple. Is it for your favorite cousin and his new wife? Or your hilarious college roommate who finally settled down? Below are dozens of examples of wedding wishes quotes for inspiration. Use the quick links below to craft an amazing (genius!) wedding message:
Just because it's a formal wedding with floor-length dresses and tuxes doesn't mean you have to send a formal card with stuffy wording. (The card doesn't have to perfectly match the event.) Still, if you want to write a nice message that's timeless and romantic, a formal note is the way to go.
If you don't feel comfortable with formal wedding sayings, then don't do it. Be yourself. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future.
Go ahead and write something funny in the card that you think will make them laugh. Just be careful with your marriage wishes. What might easily come across as a joke in conversation could be taken the wrong way on paper. As a rule of thumb, avoid jokes that are sarcastic or snarky. Also off-limits? Steer clear of anything that could be considered insulting, imply that one of them is the "better half" or mention anything about it having taken way too long (or way too little time) to get married. Oh, and no divorce jokes!
If the couple is religious, then this might be the best option. Religious wedding card messages can mention God, tell them of your prayers or quote scripture. Before writing a religious message in a wedding card, consider the couple's beliefs and practices, and customize the message to them. If they aren't too religious or don't worship regularly, something very religious could make them uncomfortable, so it's be best to tone down religious elements or avoid them altogether. And if you're unsure of what religious message to write, opt for more general wedding words instead.
When writing a wedding card for family, you can go very general or very personal—it's completely up to you and the type of message you want to convey.
So you're writing a message on your brother's or sister's wedding card? The key here is personality. In some cases, sibling relationships are strained, in which case you might want to go general. But more often, your brother or sister is the person whom you know best, to whom you can make inside jokes or recall some of your favorite moments together. Just remember to mention the new spouse in your note!
It's a big deal when your son or daughter marries. And when you're the mother or father of the bride or groom, you'll most likely feel a flurry of emotions that are extra tricky to get down on paper. What's most important is that you wish the couple well. From there, add in some personal touches to the otherwise standard wedding wishes quote to give your wedding card message meaning. If you're happily married, you could even add some of your own marriage advice.
It's just as good of a choice to go classic with wedding wording on a friend's wedding card as it is to get specific and personal. Before you write, consider your relationship and how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Then go from there.
When writing a card to your coworker who's getting married, you're probably not going to want to wish them "lots of love." Instead, it's best to go with general wording. Use one of the formal or casual examples above, or see below for a few appropriate, work-inspired quotes. All that said, it's more than possible that your coworker is a good friend. If that's the case, scroll up to "Wedding Card Wishes for a Friend."
Whether you're thrilled or lukewarm about the union, if your mom or dad is getting married (or remarried), it's completely normal to agonize a little over the right wedding card wording. Our best piece of advice? Be honest and tell the truth. Don't say you're crazy about the new husband or wife if you're not, but instead wish them both a happy future together. After all, isn't that what you want for your parent?
It won't take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won't regret it.