I wish you all the success, happiness and love in the world. Birthday Happy Birthday Niece Wishes, 50th Birthday Quotes, Birthday Msgs, Free Happy Birthday.
Picking the gift can be the easy part. What should you write in the graduation card? In this post, you’ll find 78 ready to use wishes, messages, quotes, and sentiments, plus tips for customizing what to write in a graduation card. Plus some tips about what to avoid. Let’s get started!
More Reading: 64 Best Gifts for College Students
You’re proud of a special graduate, and congratulations are in order, but what to write in a graduation card? You want to say just the right thing to let your graduate know you wish them well, but you’re not exactly a wordsmith.
So, what do you do? We’ve got the solution for you right here!
Refer to this guide that we’ve organized with 78 quotes from across the web. Whether it’s general well-wishes, funny quotes, personal messages for a family member, or sentimental expressions, we’ve got it covered for you.
78 graduation quotes? Yes, I know – that’s a lot. If you want a shortcut, just choose the one bolded message in each section. These are my favorites and should make the process much faster.
How are your tissue paper skills? Here’s how to properly put tissue paper in a gift bag.
When deciding on what to write in a graduation card, it’s important to think about the graduate’s personality type. You don’t want to write a message that could be taken the wrong way.
One graduate may have a humorous personality and enjoy a funny quote while another may be more serious and appreciate a sentimental note.
Whether you’re attending the commencement ceremony or not has much bearing on your graduation card message. For example, if you are attending the ceremony, your message could be something like this:
If you can’t make it to the ceremony, you can still choose a message that lets the graduate know your thoughts are with them on their special day. For example:
Graduation is an exciting time, but it can also be scary for the graduate as well because he/she is venturing into a whole new chapter of life. If you’re older or more experienced, your message can offer encouraging words to build the graduate up and give them direction.
Your message can be personal and extra special if the graduate is a close friend or relative because you can mention childhood memories or past experiences like this:
Need to fill out a graduation card? Here’s what to write in a graduation card.
1. Don’t be bossy. A graduation card is an opportunity for you to encourage the graduate, so refrain from telling them what they should or shouldn’t do. Give them helpful advice without being bossy.
2. Don’t mention embarrassing memories. A graduate should feel confident and pleased with their accomplishments. Don’t bring up an embarrassing mistake they’ve made in the past.
3. Don’t use sarcasm or risky jokes unless you’re sure the graduate will take it in good humor.
4. Don’t tell the graduate what jobs to take. You may know of job openings or people with influence, but this is not what to write in a graduation card. Save it for another time.
Before you pen your message in the graduation card, handwrite it on paper or type it in a word processor so that you can edit and polish it. You might even go one step further and use a grammar tool, like Grammarly, to get your message just right.
Let the graduate know you are happy and proud of them for doing what it took to reach graduation.
Mention distinguished awards and accomplishments. Describe how much the graduate has grown and flourished over the time you’ve known them.
Mention the name of the graduate’s college or degree that they earned.
Reassure them of their future with encouraging words and wise advice.
Send them off with love and well-wishes for future success and happiness.
Sign off with sincere and heartfelt phrases such as:
Note: Some of the graduation quotes are from/inspired by the following sources: Shutterfly, Greeting Card Poet, Hallmark, Gifts.com, Good Housekeeping, American Greetings, and Leanin’ Tree.
Whether it’s a sibling, child, grandchild, niece or nephew, friend or neighbor, chances are there’s always someone you know who is graduating soon.
Keep this guide of 78 quotes handy, and you’ll never need to worry again about what to write in a graduation card.
Have a tip or graduation message to add? Let us know below!
A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. like these: send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated. This is the real success. I.
Sometimes we extremely need the support – either moral or material, it does not matter. Even if we are really tough people, we are still only humans, each with our own strengths and weaknesses. We should not be shy to say that we are tired, afraid of the future or moving on. People around us are much kinder and more polite than we can imagine, so share your concerns with your close friends or relatives. Be sure that they will support you! And will continue to do that until the moment you feel total certainty about the steps you make. However, if you turn out to be a person who listens to the hard stories from your friend’s life – remember that it is important to treat him well and say as many heartfelt words, as it is possible. If you suppose that you have a lack of speaking skills– we can offer some nice good luck phrases for your close people who are suffering from indecisiveness or for those who are in the dark about the future and afraid of this! Scroll the page to check them out.
Is it an important period of your friend’s life? Is he going to make a crucial decision or change in his life in the nearest future? Let him know that you will be there for him and use one of these heartfelt good luck notes to make the mood of your close person more positive!
Well, you do not need to say much, but still should say something. If you do not want to keep an inspiring monologue for an hour – take one of these short good luck wishes and one-liners to support your buddy!
What can be better than having a bit of fun? Humor is suitable almost in every situation, so why not you include some jokes in your best of luck message? A few funny words won’t hurt for sure.
Let’s say you are far from your close person, but still want to show him or her that you are always near. Send some good luck messages to this person, and be sure that he or she will get plenty of energy and will be grateful for your attention. Do not leave your beloved ones alone, wherever you are.
The future sometimes scares many of us to death – well, at least, it can. If someone you care about has been through a lot of troubles lately and if this person sees no positive changes – you should remind them that nothing lasts forever, and the dark period will end sooner or later. Just say “good luck” ( you can do it personally or via an email) and be sure that the result won’t make you wait long. Your close ones will smile and laugh, confidently looking into the bright future!
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to show a person how much you care. To help you with this, we have picked these thoughtful messages which will help you to wish someone good luck. They are heartfelt enough to impart warmth to your close person, who you want to encourage.
Sending good luck quotes to the loved ones and family members is a really important thing to do, since only only does it change the mood and inspires, but also makes the family ties stronger. Support your children or your parents with these wonderfully kind words and additionally remind them that you miss them so much.
It is pleasant to get a message with wishes of success, isn’t it? Especially if you need to get through some serious obstacles on the way to happiness. Like, when you take a part in a game or some other competition, or you need to pass an important exam. A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. Remember, that your colleagues and team players also feel the pressure during the times like these: send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated.
Here are some funny good luck texts that we have found for you. Not only will they put you in a good mood, but also inspire you to use them in the e-mails to your friends to cheer them up, too. Where is laugh, there is no more place for tears or sadness, so crack the jokes anytime you think they are suitable!
The best friends are our spiritual brothers and sisters – they are so close to our souls that we almost feel the same. If you realize that your bro feels bad, take these sayings and send him immediately to give him the first moral aid! Do not wait until the moment he will need to go to the hospital with the deep depression.
How often do you hear ‘best of luck’ or ‘good luck in everything you do’? We suppose, you hear these words if needed – if there are people, who are able to support you. However, if you feel alone or do not want to share your feelings with the others – turn to the famous people, whose experience proves us that a new path should not frighten. Moreover, their wisdom teaches us that living your life differently brings a lot of opportunities, and that everything you should do – is never giving up.
Good Luck Quotes4.5 (89.23%) 13 vote[s]
"Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe next year at this time we'd like each other a little more." -- Judy Garland
As we leave one year behind and roll into the next one, I hope the New Year brings you good health and prosperity, and the successful and fulfilling career and life that you desire and deserve.
These quotations are guaranteed to inspire you to make the new year the best it can be -- in business and in life.
1. "Celebrate what you want to see more of." -- Tom Peters
2. "Each year's regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year." -- John R. Dallas, Jr.
3. "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been." -- Rainer Maria Rilke
4. "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." -- Brad Paisley
5. "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." -- Oprah Winfrey
6. "Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier'." -- Alfred Tennyson
7. "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." -- Goran Persson
8. "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties." -- Helen Keller
9. "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. "A good beginning makes a good end" -- English Proverb
11. "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." -- CS Lewis
12. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney
13. "365 new days. 365 new chances." -- Unknown
14. "In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!" -- Mehmet Murat ildan
15. "For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice." -- T.S. Eliot
16. "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." -- Lori Bard
17. "We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." -- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
18. "A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone." -- Santonu Kumar Dhar
19. "I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something." -- Neil Gaiman
The opinions expressed here by Inc.com columnists are their own, not those of Inc.com.
And wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each As we leave one year behind and roll into the next one, I hope the New the successful and fulfilling career and life that you desire and deserve.
91 Wishes QuotesWhen we long for something, or have aspirations we are wishing. Let these wishes quotes give you thoughts and inspiration to make your hopes and dreams come true; may they clarify the difference between dreaming and hoping.
Wish you all the very best on your birthday. ------ Dear Sister, on your birthday I pray to the Lord that you may get all the happiness and wealth of the world.