Change it up with new bride-to-be for 50-90% off retail. If you don't love it, return it !.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
A great collection of short wedding wishes, quotes and messages with images. So if you are looking The most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom! *** .
Perfection is what she is during her wedding day, from her hair, her veil, to the shoes covered by that beautiful gown. Every girl wishes to be her during the day for she is beautiful. She looks outstanding and always has a smile on her face. She looks collected and calm and she’s full of emotions. She only sees the man she chose waiting for her; she is the life of any wedding. During these times, it is important to send her a message to show her that you are honored to be a witness to this beautiful day and that she looks amazing. Here are some wedding wishes you can send to the bride to appreciate the beauty she has shown during her day:
Every bride deserves a moment to relax, de-stress, and celebrate her upcoming wedding with friends and family. Typically held a month or two before the wedding, a bridal shower is a chance for the bride to do just that—and it’s an opportunity for attendees to offer congratulations and best wishes.
As a guest, it can be difficult to know what gift to bring and what to write in a bridal shower card. A traditional bridal shower is for the bride, and gifts can include personal items, such as perfume or lingerie. A couples wedding shower, on the other hand, is for the couple, and gifts tend to be household items that they can use together. When in doubt, check the invitation for details, or contact the host.
In this Article:
The card that accompanies your gift should include bridal shower wishes in the form of a personal message from you to the bride (or to the couple). In your bridal shower card message, congratulate the bride-to-be on her upcoming wedding, and tell her how happy you are for her. Give her a compliment, such as how beautiful she’ll look in her dress or how lucky the groom is to have found her. Make her feel special.
Feel free to share a personal anecdote, either a memory you have of the bride and groom or of a special time you shared together. If you’re close with the bride, your bridal shower wishes can be sincere and from the heart, but don’t be afraid to be funny or unique. When considering what to write in a bridal shower card, let it reflect the relationship you have together. Give words of encouragement and bridal shower wishes. End your card with a great piece of advice about love or marriage or use a favorite quote.
Above all, remember that the bridal shower is about her. She’s most likely nervous about the big day and has been under a lot of stress planning. This is the time to let her know that you are excited for her, support her, and want to share her joy.
If you’re struggling with what to write in a bridal shower card, use the example below as a guide.
Bridal Shower wishes should be optimistic and congratulatory, but your bridal shower card wording does not need to be boring. If the bride is a close friend and you often joke around together, let that come out in your bridal shower card message. Whatever you do, avoid jokes that are insulting or could be misinterpreted.
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes Examples:
If you and the couple share the same strong religious beliefs, it is appropriate to incorporate your faith into your bridal shower wishes. If you’re unsure of the couple’s religious affiliations, it’s best to avoid this type of wording altogether.
Religious Bridal Shower Wishes Examples:
If your daughter is getting married, a bridal shower card is a great place to share your joy and excitement for the couple. Feel free to recount happy memories, offer congratulations, and give marriage advice. Don’t put too much pressure on your bridal shower card message. Just speak from the heart and let your happiness show.
Bridal Shower Wishes for your Daughter Examples:
If your son is getting married, your bridal shower wishes to your new daughter-in-law can be a touching way to show your support and welcome her to the family. It’s also an appropriate place to share wedding shower sentiments and advice about marriage or love.
Bridal Shower Wishes for your Daughter-in-Law Examples:
The relationship between two siblings can be incredibly close or uncomfortably tense. If you and your sister share a strong bond, feel free to write a bridal shower message with personality and humor. If you have trouble getting along, it can be difficult to know what to write in her bridal shower card, but rest assured that simple bridal shower wishes of congratulations will do.
Bridal Shower Wishes for your Sister Examples:
If the bride is a close friend, your bridal shower card can be fun and funny or sweet and sentimental. Above all, let your bridal shower wishes to your friend show how happy you are for her, and how excited you are for her big day.
Bridal Shower Wishes for a Friend Examples:
If your coworker is getting married, keep your bridal shower card wording short and sweet. It’s always better to err on the side of caution than accidentally write something inappropriate. You can also use your bridal shower wishes to your coworker to give thanks for being involved.
Bridal Shower Wishes for a Coworker Examples:
Having trouble with what to write in a bridal shower card? Sometimes it’s difficult to come up with the right words to convey how we feel in our bridal shower sentiments. In these instances, using a quote about love or marriage can add just the right touch— sweet or funny—to your card.
Bridal Shower Quotes Examples:
It is a reason to celebrate for all the friends and family. Here, let's Congratulate the bride and groom on their auspicious day. Congratulations wishes to bride and.
Your presence, your gift and a few special words are all the ingredients to make your friend’s wedding more special for him/her. The two first are generally more easy to find, but when it comes to words, there is often a huge problem. Many things to say and so little space in a single wedding card. No worries, because below you can find a bunch of beautiful wedding day wishes for friends that can make fit in anybody’s heart!
[read also: Wedding Wishes and Happy Married Life Messages]
"I wish I never" is not what you want to hear about someone's big day. Bride's reveal their wedding-day regrets so you don't have any.