Proverbs 1:7 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. 26 To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing.
Blessed is the one who seeks wisdom, and the many Bible verses about wisdom teaches us that it’s more valuable than gold. Wisdom is the key to unlocking everlasting and eternal abundant life! Wisdom is the most valuable gift we could ever receive because it teaches us how to live a fruitful, honorable, and Christ-like life!
Praise God for teaching us how to live the abundant life and for blessing us with the wise promises of Scripture. As you meditate on these verses, my prayer is that you would be filled with the wisdom that comes only from God and leads to a peaceful, abundant, and everlasting life! God Bless You Abundantly!
Master the Art of Using Essential Oils at Home! To help you reach your health goals with essential oils, please be sure to take the time to learn the fundamentals of aromatherapy. To help you do this, we have created a 10-Part Video Masterclass that we want to give you an opportunity to watch for FREE. This is our gift to you for being part of our Natural Living Family All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!
To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are His.
~ Job 12:13
Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
~ Psalm 90:12
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
~ Proverbs 1:7
For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
~ Proverbs 2:6
Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, for the gain from her is better than gain from silver and her profit better than gold. She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her. Long life is in her right hand; in her left hand are riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
~ Proverbs 3:13-18
Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown.
~ Proverbs 4:5-9
The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
~ Proverbs 10:8
A person of understanding delights in wisdom.
~ Proverbs 10:23
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
~ Proverbs 11:2
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.
~ Proverbs 12:15
Where there is strife, there is pride, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
~ Proverbs 13:10
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down. Whoever fears the LORD walks uprightly, but those who despise him are devious in their ways.
~ Proverbs 14:1-2
Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
~ Proverbs 14:29
A scoffer does not love one who reproves him, He will not go to the wise. A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, But when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
~ Proverbs 15:12-13
Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord, and humility comes before honor.
~ Proverbs 15:33
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to get insight rather than silver!
~ Proverbs 16:16
The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered. Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.
~ Proverbs 17:27-28
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
~ Proverbs 18:15
The one who gets wisdom loves life; the one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper.
~ Proverbs 19:8
Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.
~ Proverbs 19:20
Incline your ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply your heart to my knowledge, for it will be pleasant if you keep them within you, if all of them are ready on your lips. That your trust may be in the Lord, I have made them known to you today, even to you.
~ Proverbs 22:17-19
By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. Wisdom is too high for a fool; in the gate he does not open his mouth.
~ Proverbs 24:3-7
Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.
~ Proverbs 29:11
Who is like the wise? And who knows the interpretation of a thing? A man’s wisdom makes his face shine, and the hardness of his face is changed.
~ Ecclesiastes 8:1
All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent.
~ Isaiah 28:29
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
~ Isaiah 40:28
As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
~ Isaiah 55:9
Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord.
~ Jeremiah 9:23-24
I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you.
~ Daniel 2:23
Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the LORD are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.
~ Hosea 14:9
Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
~ Matthew 7:24
For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.
~ Luke 21:15
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
~ John 8:32
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
~ Romans 12:2
I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might.
~ Ephesians 1:16-19
Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.
~ Ephesians 5:15-16
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ–to the glory and praise of God.
~ Philippians 1:9-11
My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
~ Colossians 2:2-3
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.
~ Colossians 2:8
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
~ Colossians 3:16
Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
~ Colossians 4:5-6
For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
~ 1 Corinthians 1:25
It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God–that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
~ 1 Corinthians 1:30
And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.
~ 1 Corinthians 2:1-5
We declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
~ 1 Corinthians 2:7
This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.
~ 1 Corinthians 2:13
Do not deceive yourselves. If any of you think you are wise by the standards of this age, you should become “fools” so that you may become wise.
~ 1 Corinthians 3:18
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
~ James 1:5
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.
~ James 3:13
\But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
~ James 3:17
Bible Health is Your Birthright in Christ! To enjoy the abundant (healthy) life that Christ promises us in John 10:10, we have found that living a life free of harmful chemicals is crucial for physical, mental, emotional and especially spiritual wellbeing. However, most people don't where to start. So, to help you on your journey, we have created a 5-Part Video Home Tour that shows you exactly how we have detoxed our home (and life!). As part of our Natural Living Family, we want to give you an opportunity to watch it for FREE! All you need to do is reserve your spot by clicking HERE. We'll see you there!
35 Inspirational God Quotes. God is Great. You are free to believe whatever you want, we all have been given free will to choose the path that we take in life.
You are not supposed to go through life backing down in fear or intimidated.
God has given you a power so strong that all the forces of darkness can’t stop it.
Refuse to be intimidated.
Rise up in faith.
Here’s a list of 100 powerful, inspirational and life-changing godly quotes about life that will energize you to trust God more and keep pushing forward.
Related: Encouraging Bible Verses For Men And Women
1. It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but faith is trusting God when life doesn’t make sense. Dare to believe that He’s blessing you even in the hard times, that what was meant for your harm is going to work to your advantage. – Joel Osteen2. God knew every mistake you would make and still made a good plan for your life one to prosper you and not harm you. – Paula White
3. If you lived to see the sun come up this morning, God still has a purpose for your life. – Matthew Hagee
4. Remember that even in the midst of suffering, God’s will is being done. – Paul Chappell
5. When your heart is overwhelmed, God will restore the joy of your salvation. He will carry you, strengthen you & guide you. – T.D. Jakes
6. God can give you the grace—the energy, the zeal, the passion—to do whatever you need to do…and to do it with a good attitude. – Joyce Meyer
7. If you are a Christian, remind yourself today that you are safe in God’s presence. His love attends your every need in life or in death. – Dr. David Jeremiah
8. Concentrate on counting your blessings and you’ll have little time to count anything else. – Woodrow Kroll
9. The God of all comfort will wrap his loving arms around you and whisper in your ear: “We’re going to get through this!” – John Hagee
10. Every time you think you’re being rejected, God’s actually redirecting you to something better. Ask Him to give you the strength to press forward. – Nick Vujicic
11. God is on your side; you’re good. All your enemies can take a number to line up against you. It doesn’t matter. You’ll still be standing at the end of it all – because God is with you. – Steven Furtick
12. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. – Corrie ten Boom
13. You have an enemy that’s trying to keep you from your destiny. But here’s the key, the forces that are for you are greater than the forces that are against you. Don’t let what happens to you, large or small, cause you to pull up your anchor. If you’ll keep your hope in the Lord, God will get you to where you’re supposed to be. – Joel Osteen
14. God can open doors for you that no man can open. – Joyce Meyer
15. Fight the good fight of faith! We are more than conquerors through Christ who strengthens us! No matter where you’ve been, or the tragic circumstances that currently engulf you, God sees. On your best day, God sees. On your worst day, God sees. Don’t ever think you’re not important to Him. Call on His name and know that He is the God who sees, ready to supply your every need according to His riches in glory. – John Hagee
16. God has called you by name; you are His. There are no second-class citizens in the Kingdom of God. You are judging by appearances. If anyone is confident that they belong to Christ, they should consider again that we belong to Christ just as much as they do. – Steven Furtick
17. When your will is God’s will, you will have your will. – Charles Spurgeon
18. You weren’t an accident. You weren’t mass produced. You aren’t an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the earth by the Master Craftsman. – Max Lucado
19. Don’t miss your moment. Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste being unfocused, intimidated and letting opportunities pass you up. You have to get focused, be intentional. Start taking steps of faith to release the gifts that God has put in you. – Joel Osteen
20. God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better. – Billy Graham
21. You were made by God and for God and until you understand that, life will never make sense. – Rick Warren
22. Life’s trials are not easy, but in God’s will, each has a purpose. – Warren Wiersbe
23. Prayer alone will overcome the gigantic difficulties. – John R. Mott
24. God wants to do something big in your life. Don’t cancel it out with a negative attitude. Negative words, doubt and unbelief tie the hands of God. When you’re positive, you’ll see blessings overtaking you, favor that you didn’t deserve. It’s not going to be the usual process—God is speeding things up. – Joel Osteen
25. God never allows pain without a purpose. – Jerry Bridges
26. Life isn’t fair, but God is. He heals the brokenhearted and their wounds and bruises. We may not know why things happen the way they do, but we can know God! – Joyce Meyer
27. The same Jesus Who turned water into wine can transform your home, your life, your family, and your future. He is still in the miracle-working business, and His business is the business of transformation. – Adrian Rogers
28. God sees you, and He sees your problems. When you let Him transform the way you think, you see things from HIS perspective! – Rick Warren
29. Outside of Christ, I am weak; in Christ, I am strong. – Watchmen Nee
30. When we compare ourselves with others, it robs us of our unique value. The truth of the matter is, you are special. You are one of a kind! You were created to do things that no one else was created to do! – Victoria Osteen
31. When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place. – C.S. Lewis
32. But God doesn’t call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn’t come through. – Francis Chan
33. Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr.
34. God never hurries. There are no deadlines against which he must work. Only to know this is to quiet our spirits and relax our nerves. – A.W. Tozer
35. God is greater than the enemy that comes against you. He is your banner, shield and shout of triumph. – John Hagee
36. When you have nothing left but God, you have more than enough to start over again. – Mother Teresa
37. If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. If you look at God you’ll be at rest. – Corrie ten Boom
38. Don’t worry about what may or may not happen! God is working behind the scenes for you! – Paula White
39. The God who created, names and numbers the stars in the heavens also numbers the hairs of my head. He pays attention to very big things and to very small ones. What matters to me matters to Him, and that changes my life. – Elisabeth Elliot
40. Snuggle in God’s arms. When you are hurting, when you feel lonely, left out. Let Him cradle you, comfort you, reassure you of His all-sufficient power and love. – Kay Arthur
41. You can go through life fighting everything that doesn’t go your way, or you can stay in peace knowing that God is directing your steps. Even the detours, the dead ends, and the U-turns are all going to work to your advantage. – Joel Osteen
42. Does something in your life today seem insurmountable? No matter how tough your problem looks, the God we serve is a giant killer. He knew what your problem would be long before you got out bed and life smacked you in the face. And He already has the perfect answer in mind for you, if you will only seek His face. Stop carrying a load you were never meant to bear and hand it over to your heavenly Father so you can receive His riches. He will not withhold any good thing from you! – John Hagee
43. The Lord gets His best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction. – Charles Spurgeon
44. We shouldn’t be surprised by trials. That’s because the forces of darkness would not be fighting against you if they didn’t know that God has something amazing in your future. – Victoria Osteen
45. You are the only you God made… God made you and broke the mold. – Max Lucado
46. No matter what I’ve done, no matter where I’ve been, no matter how I fall, You pick me up again. You have removed my shame, You take me as I am, You call me justified. Now I am covered by Your grace. – Ricardo Sanchez
47. Adversity is not simply a tool. It is God’s most effective tool for the advancement of our spiritual lives. The circumstances and events that we see as setbacks are oftentimes the very things that launch us into periods of intense spiritual growth. Once we begin to understand this, and accept it as a spiritual fact of life, adversity becomes easier to bear. – Charles Stanley
48. Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory. – Warren Wiersbe
49. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
50. Faith…involves trusting in the future promises of God and waiting for their fulfillment. – R.C. Sproul
51. Pray when you feel like worrying. Give thanks when you feel like complaining. Keep going when you feel like quitting. – Dave Willis
52. Don’t let what’s behind you make you miss what’s before you. – Steven Furtick
53. When you face tough times, your dream looks impossible, every voice says it’s not going to happen, go back and replay your victories. Relive the times God made a way for you. When you’re always thinking about God’s goodness, that attitude of expectancy is what allows God to turn things around. – Joel Osteen
54. God can take the worst thing that you could possibly imagine and somehow or another, He throws a few of His own ingredients in there and it turns out to be a miracle. And all you have to do is give it to Him. – Joyce Meyer
55. The God of your mountain is also the God of your valley. He’s not scared of messy situations or messy people. He’s not intimidated by the situations beyond your control. Wherever you find yourself today, lift your eyes to the hills – your help comes from the LORD. – Steven Furtick
56. Your emptiness is but the preparation for your being filled, and your casting down is but the making ready for your lifting up. – Charles Spurgeon
57. Scripture says, “Don’t despise the day of small beginnings.” In other words, don’t get frustrated when things don’t happen on your timetable. Be faithful with what is in your hand today, and God will work out the details of tomorrow! – Victoria Osteen
58. I’ve read the last page of the Bible, it’s all going to turn out all right. – Billy Graham
59. The reason people can’t hold you down is because God still has something for you to do. You have an assignment. His mercy is not going to give up on you. His calling is irrevocable. He chose you before you could choose Him. – Joel Osteen
60. Still do you say, “My sins are too great to be forgiven.” Nay, but O man, as high as the heaven is above the earth, so great is his mercy above thy sins, and so far does his grace exceed thy thoughts. – Charles Spurgeon
61. If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it. If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning… Face it, friend. He is crazy about you! – Max Lucado
62. We do not have to be superheroes. Give yourself permission to be who you are—an imperfect human being who needs help! – Joyce Meyer
63. You were created to be a champion in life! You are on the winning team, and you already have the victory! – Victoria Osteen
64. The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us. – C.S. Lewis
65. Look within, get depressed; Look around, get distressed; Look to Jesus, find perfect rest. – Joseph Prince
66. Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God. – William Carey
67. The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us. – Billy Graham
68. We can stand affliction better than we can prosperity, for in prosperity we forget God. – D.L. Moody
69. Give it all to God: your past regrets, your present problems, your future ambitions, your fears, dreams, weaknesses, habits, hurts, and hang-ups. Put Jesus Christ in the driver’s seat of your life and take your hands off the steering wheel. – Rick Warren
70. You may have had some bad breaks, some closed doors, some people that didn’t do you right, but God hasn’t forgotten about your dreams. Stay in faith, life happens to all of us. You may get dropped, but remember—it’s only temporary. – Joel Osteen
71. When people let you down, God will lift you up! – Paula White
72. You may feel the stress of great struggle, but God is greater than your struggle. – Matthew Hagee
73. Just because a promise hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. You may have had some bad breaks, but that doesn’t mean you’re not going to fulfill your destiny. If it wasn’t going to work for your good, He wouldn’t have allowed it. Shake off the disappointment. What God promised you, He’s still going to bring to pass. – Joel Osteen
74. I may not be where I need to be but thanks God I’m not where I used to be. – Joyce Meyer
75. A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t. – Charles Spurgeon
76. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr.
77. If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart. – Oswald Chambers
78. There is no greater discovery than seeing God as the author of your destiny. – Ravi Zacharias
79. What’s God saying to you now? All things are possible to him who worries? No. All things are possible to him who attempts to work it out? No. But, All things are possible to him who believes. – Charles R. Swindoll
80. The Christian should never worry about tomorrow or give sparingly because of a possible future need. Only the present moment is ours to serve the Lord, and tomorrow may never come…Life is worth as much as it is spent for the Lord’s service. – George Mueller
81. To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement. – Augustine
82. I realized that the deepest spiritual lessons are not learned by His letting us have our way in the end, but by His making us wait, bearing with us in love and patience until we are able to honestly to pray what He taught His disciples to pray: Thy will be done. – Elisabeth Elliot
83. God uses broken things. It takes broken soil to produce a crop, broken clouds to give rain, broken grain to give bread, broken bread to give strength. It is the broken alabaster box that gives forth perfume. It is Peter, weeping bitterly, who returns to greater power than ever. – Vance Havner
84. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston S. Churchill
85. I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did? – Mother Teresa
86. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. – Maya Angelou
87. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present. – Roy T. Bennett
88. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. – Steve Maraboli
89. Knock, And He’ll open the door. Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun. Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens. Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything. – Jalaluddin Rumi
90. Have you been knocked down by life’s circumstances? Don’t give an alibi; give another try. God doesn’t sponsor flops and He doesn’t manufacture junk. All things are possible for you. – John Hagee
91. If Jesus could satisfy a hungry crowd, just imagine what He can do for your hungry soul. – Joyce Meyer
92. Lay all of your challenges and failures at Jesus’ feet. He is not going to be mad at you. He’s the only one who can set you free from your fears, guilt, and addictions, and love you into wholeness and victory. – Joseph Prince
93. As long as you’re dwelling on the past, you’re going to miss the new things God wants to do. God said He would give you beauty for ashes, He would take what was meant for harm and use it to your advantage, but you have to do your part and drop it. There’s a new beginning waiting for you. – Joel Osteen
94. When you are in the final days of your life, what will you want? Will you hug that college degree in the walnut frame? Will you ask to be carried to the garage so you can sit in your car? Will you find comfort in rereading your financial statement? Of course not. What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn’t they matter most now? – Max Lucado
95. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God. – Ronald Reagan
96. Time spent in prayer is never wasted. – Francis Fenelon
97. You may not be where you want, but you can look back and thank God you are not where you used to be.
98. At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.
We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in. – Mother Teresa
99. God will tell you the way to go, but then you have to do the walking. – Joyce Meyer
100. You won’t live a victorious life if you’re always reliving what didn’t work out, who hurt you or the mistakes you’ve made. The reason it’s called the past is because it’s done, it’s over, it’s history. Now do your part and let it go. – Joel Osteen
So, this is our list of 100 amazing godly quotes about life. Are you blessed? Did these quotes inspire you? Tell us in the comments below and share this list with your friends.
Effective Prayer Points With Bible Verses
Powerful Joel Osteen Quotes
Keep your heart open to the whole beauty of the world given to you by the Creator. These quotations are good reminders of God’s love and grace. That’s why you just can’t miss them.
Are you searching for the purpose in life? Follow your overall dream by trusting God’s plan and everything will become possible. You’ll see.
God is good, caring, loving and forgiving. That’s what these quotes are about.
Get your daily portion of inspiration by looking through these fascinating, inspirational quotes about God, love and friendship.
Finding strength, especially when life continues to give you more and more challenges, is a tough task. However, with these profound God quotes about life, it is much easier to overcome any challenge.
When it comes to motivation, it can be hard to do due to various reasons. We hope that these religious quotes and verses will give all the necessary motivation.
Sometimes all you need for motivation is a few well-aimed words. Take a look at these powerful shot quotes about God and may all of your worries disappear.
We have to wait patiently until God’s timing comes even though we want it here and now. These cute quotes about God’s timing will motivate you to wait long enough.
God’s word makes you stronger, braver, more loving and sympathetic. Read these powerful quotes and follow God’s will.
Those who serve God, obey His will and live for Him can be called a man of God. Read these deep sayings and learn more.
In days of dark, when it seems that there’s no way out and motivation to look for it, turn to God and say ‘I need you’ and He will guide you.
God is always with you as well as with every living creature in this world. Get your daily portion of inspiration about God and faith by reading these uplifting quotes about God.
Looking for some extra encouragement in your life? Then you definitely need to read these positive ‘believe in God’ quotes.
Follow God at any step you take and you’ll see how great He is and that everything is possible with His help. And don’t miss the opportunity to look at some of the most famous quotes saying ‘God is great’.
When fear, anxiety or helplessness fill you up from the inside, people say: ‘Kneel in a prayer and give it God’. It means that sometimes all you need is to ask Him to take all of your worries away.
Have you found yourself at the crossroads without any clue which way to go? No matter which path you’d choose always remember that God is with you. And these spiritual short quotes will prove you that.
Whatever obstacle you face in your life, keep saying to yourself ‘God is with me’ and you’ll be able to come up with the right solution even in a hopeless situation.
The wisdom of God about family, life and love is inexhaustible. Get a piece of this wisdom by reading these wonderful quotes about God’s gift.
Proverbs 1:7 7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. 26 To the person who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing.
Ephesians 5:15-16 | NIV | lifemind
James 1:5 | NIV | receivinggenerosity
James 3:17 | NIV | honestypeace
Ecclesiastes 7:10 | NIV | life
Colossians 4:5-6 | NIV | gentlenessspeaking
Proverbs 13:10 | NIV | anger
Proverbs 19:8 | NIV | lifemind
James 3:13 | NIV | humilitylifemind
Daniel 2:23 | NIV | worshipprayerpraise
Isaiah 40:28 | NIV | creationunderstanding
"The words of the wise are like goads, their collected sayings like firmly Better be in a prison with God's presence and God's promises — than be on a throne.