Life's wisdom can often miss us because life moves so fast, that we have to Something I've learned in life is that my favorite quotes and sayings can often.
80 Life QuotesBe encouraged and inspired by these inspirational life quotes; encourage others with these quotes.
They are a great reminder of the good and the bad we all have in life, but to live life to the fullest!
Be encouraged and inspired by these inspirational life quotes; encourage others with these quotes. They are a great reminder of the good and the bad we all.
Here, we bring you wise sayings from Chartcons, an extensive collection of inspirational, motivational and funny quotations by famous authors, celebrities and scholars
Wisdom is profitable to the wise and in all you get, you must try and get wisdom. In life, we are faced with different choices to make at different times, sometimes it is confusing to determine which choice to make, but a man of wisdom always makes good choices and seldom makes mistakes. Here are some good wise sayings for you.
1. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln
2. “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” John C. Maxwell
3. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” Soren Kierkegaard
4. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” Wayne Dyer
5. Adolescence: When youth assumes the responsibility for answering the phone.
6. Adult education often begins with a teenage marriage.
7. Alimony is sometimes known as bounty on the mutiny.
8. Alimony is the high cost of leaving.
9. All children, even those who don’t deserve it, need love.
10. All people are equal but it’s what they’re equal to that counts.10.
11. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” George Bernard Shaw
12. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” Confucius
14. “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” Dalai Lama
15. “There are three constants in life…change, choice and principles.” Stephen Covey
16. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” Lou Holtz
17. “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” William James
18. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” Scott Hamilton
19. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?” Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them–that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” Lao Tzu
21. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy
22. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” Albert Einstein
23. “When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor.” Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” Voltaire
25. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
26. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
28. “Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.” John F. Kennedy
See Also: Common Sayings Everyone Should Know
29. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” Vince Lombardi
30. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” Brian Tracy
31. “Today is life–the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.” Dale Carnegie
32. “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” Tony Robbins
33. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” Robert Frost
34. “There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
35. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn
36. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
37. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” Oprah Winfrey
38. “Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.” C. S. Lewis
39. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” Henry Ford
40. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
41. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” Amelia Earhart
42. A person with a green thumb seldom paints a town red.
43. A gossip is one who keeps a swivel tongue in her head.
44. A kiss is a contraction of the mouth due to an enlargement of the heart.
45. A lawyer is one who is summoned when a felon needs a friend.
46. A lot of happiness is overlooked because it doesn’t cost anything.
47. One person cannot hold another person down without stooping.
48. “People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.” Eleanor Roosevelt
49. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” Paulo Coelho
50. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” Thomas Jefferson
51. “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.” Franklin D. Roosevelt
52. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” Les Brown
53. “Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller
54. “The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival.” Aristotle
56. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” Elbert Hubbard
57. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” Billy Graham
58. “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” Rosa Parks
59. A fool empties his head every time he opens his mouth.
60. A friend is one who knows all about you and loves you just the same.
61. A friend who is not in need could be a friend indeed.
62. A girl who is free for the evening could be very expensive.
63. All the world loves a lover–unless waiting for the phone he’s using.
64. All too often a clear conscience is merely the result of a bad memory.
See Also: Family Saying – Things To Say About Family
65. “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose–somehow we win out.” Ronald Reagan
66. “Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.” Vivian Komori
67. A diplomat is one who can bring home the bacon without spilling the beans.
68. A dog has many friends because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
69. A dogmatic person always has concrete opinions thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
70. A false friend and a shadow attend only when the sun shines.
71. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
72. A first grade teacher is one who knows how to make little things count.
73. A folk singer is a person who gets rich singing about how wonderful it is to be poor.
74. All too often you read the directions only to find out what you did wrong.
75. Almost invariably a successful man appears simple but is very wise.
76. A good example of give and take is to take pains to give happiness.
77. A good father, finding his son on the wrong track, will provide switching facilities.
78. A good idea that is shared with others will live forever.
79. A good listener is not only popular, but he learns while he listens.
80. A good reputation is precious, but a good character is priceless.
81. A good salesman is one who convinces his wife she looks fat in a fur coat.
82. A gossip is one who has a sense of rumor.
83. A mere suggestion, when made by the boss, often assumes the importance of a command.
84. A mysterious envelope will be mailed to you with a little window in it. Pay it.
85. A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house.
86. A person who shows promise has learned how to keep them.
87. A person is not rewarded for having brains, but only for using them.
88. You soon learn how little you know when a child begins to ask questions.
89. A man too often shows his worst side to his better half.
90. A person who cannot lead and will not follow invariable obstructs.
91. If you are contented with what you have done, you will never reach your potential.
92. If you are in love with yourself, you will never have many rivals.
93. A person who is wrong but won’t admit it often gets angry.
94. Your character is measured by what you would do if you knew you wouldn’t be found out.
95. A philosopher is a man who knows exactly what to do until it happens to him.
96. A practical nurse is one who marries a wealthy patient.
97. A rabbit’s foot is a poor substitute for horse sense.
98. A raving beauty is a girl who finished second in a beauty contest.
99. A shady business never results in a sunny life.
100. A sick man who takes a turn for the nurse is getting better.
Other Interesting Sayings For You
100 Famous Sayings – Popular Sayings
50 Things To Say When Someone Dies
150 Funny Quotes and Sayings
100 Get Well Sayings, Quotes and Greetings
100 Happy Sayings for Joyous Moments
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
Jump to the quotes you’re looking for now:Inspirational Quotes About Life, Quotes for For Students, Motivational Quotes For Work, Success Quotes or Leadership Quotes
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. I’ve also compiled a free e-book of quotes that you can get by clicking the link.
If you are looking for another way to stay motivated in life, be sure to download my free guide to staying motivated during tough times.
Here are my favorite inspirational quotes about life:
This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire. Click here to tweet this inspirational quote.
When it comes to success quotes by famous people, Winston Churchill’s inspirational words of wisdom always make the list. Click here to tweet this quote.
Will Rogers was an American actor, cowboy, columnist and social commentator who believed in keeping forward momentum. Click here to tweet this quote.
When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth. Click here to tweet this.
Click the link button below to sign up for my daily quotes email that includes many more of my most popular inspirational quotes, delivered to your inbox daily. It will empower and motivate you to take action, create success, and enjoy life – no matter how tough it gets.
Vince Lombardi was an American football hero who’s uplifting words frequently make it onto Top 10 Inspirational Quotes lists. Click here to tweet this quote.
Steve Jobs truly captured some of the wisdom of life in this statement. Do that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless.
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
This line always puts a smile on my face because it alludes to the excitement of not knowing what to expect but seeing a possible life-changing outcome.
Maya Angelou was one of the top civil rights activists and embraced a spirit of positive thinking and sheer determination.
This piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping.
The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
I love this pairing of quotation and image (below). Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
Helen Keller is the author of this thought-provoking quote about life. I love her adventurous spirit and all or nothing attitude!
In this powerful Hasidic proverb, we learn an ancient truth that still holds up in modern times. The power of self-confidence is just as strong today as it was a long time ago. You can still change the thoughts of others by changing your thoughts about yourself.
F.D.R. famously alluded to the impact positive thinking can have on the world, stating that our doubts, or our self-limiting beliefs, were the only restraints on the possibilities of the future.
Albert Einstein authored this encouraging and uplifting quote. In just five words, he captured the essence of his intellectual philosophy and inspired others to embrace the creative process.
Professional baseball player and coach, Don Zimmer dedicated 65 years to the sport. The wisdom he left behind implies that will power and dedication are just as important as ability. Again, alluding to the concept that success is formed in the mind before it is manifested in reality.
At number twenty, we have one of the most famous quotes about life by Teddy Roosevelt, who served as President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. A true optimist, he believed in the value of always giving it your all, no matter what you have or where you are.
Related:Sales Quotes to Motivate Your Team to Sell More Effectively in 2019
Download My Free E-Book of Motivational Quotes to Live By
Click the button below to get my e-book with 15 questions to ask yourself to stay motivated and many more inspirational quotes that will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life.
My best quotes about business success have been inspired by the world’s best leaders. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, business owner, or manager, here are 20 leadership quotes to help motivate yourself to peak performance.
Remember that true leadership is about striving to become better in all areas of life and empowering everyone around you to become the best versions of themselves. Always focus on improving your leadership qualities as well as others around you.
Here are 20 of my favorite inspirational quotes for business leaders. If you find them to be particularly motivating, please share this post with your friends.
Thanks for reading my favorite motivational quotes of this year. I wish you a wonderful year and hope you can look to these inspirational words whenever you need a boost so you may confidently crush any challenges or goals that you set for yourself.
Use them to stay motivated as you learn how to write a book, become a better speaker, or set and achieve every SMART Goal on your path to success. They hold within them one of the greatest keys to success: positive energy!
You can also share your favorites on Facebook or send them to a friend who can use the encouragement.
Would you like more quotes like these? If the answer is “Yes!”click here to sign up for my 30 days of daily quotes by email.
In it, I will empower and encourage you to take action, create success, and enjoy life by using some of my favorite words of wisdom. Read one every day for 30 days or during times of negative thinking to completely change the way you see the world around you.
Be sure to take my new quiz, too, so you can find the quote that inspires you the most!
Please leave a comment with your best inspirational quotes or uplifting words of wisdom – – – I’d love to hear your top picks!
56 Motivational Inspirational Quotes About Life & Success (2019)
These inspirational quotes and famous words of wisdom will brighten up your day and make you feel ready to take on anything. Here's to your success!
Brian Tracy International
« Previous Post
Make Sure You Do These Things Before 2018Next Post »
7 Tips to Be More Effective in 2018
About Brian Tracy — Brian is recognized as the top sales training and personal success authority in the world today. He has authored more than 60 books and has produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on sales, management, business success and personal development, including worldwide bestseller The Psychology of Achievement. Brian's goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals faster and easier than you ever imagined. You can follow him on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and Youtube.
Here is a 50+ list of inspirational positive psychology quotes provided “The purpose of life is to discover your gifts and the meaning of life is to.
Wisdom is a great source of power. It’s through others’ stories of failure and success that we learn the most. It’s through their experiences of things we have yet to witness that feeds us the knowledge we need to fly high, to build upon what we already know.
Related:A Word to the Un-Wise: 5 Keys to Wisdom and Wealth
There is little in life that a wise mind can’t conquer. And it’s the sage-like guidance that inspires us to make our life that much better.
Here are 19 insightful quotes from people who lived exceptional lives.
Related: Seeking Advice: The Wisest Way to Hit the Next Level of Success
Lydia Sweatt is the web producer for SUCCESS.com. She recently earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Dallas native. She enjoys painting, a hefty taco and discovering new music.
Posted in Motivation, Uncategorized
← How to Construct an Empowering Reality3 Techniques to Never Stop Learning →
Today we have decided to feature some of the world's top inspirational life quotes for you to love, share and remember. Quotes are those little.