Examples show how to wish "la bonne année" or "bonne santé" to your basic New Year's greetings as well as learning French New Year's.
You have probably experienced getting sick for once in your life and thus, you knew how depressing the experience is.
So if you knew of a friend, family member, colleague, or anyone who has gotten sick, why don’t you send over some get well soon wishes to somehow help the person to feel better?
If you cannot formulate your own words to say, here are the top 70 get well soon wishes that you can use.
I received a message that you are currently in the hospital and I feel sad about it. I just hope your doctor will release you soon because we need you more than your doctor does! Get better soon dear, cheer up!
It has been great seeing you every day and hearing your laughter and giggles. Thus, I feel sad not seeing you lately. Everyone here misses you a lot and we pray for your fast recovery so we could hang out with you again soon.
Nothing has been the same since you have become ill. So we hope you will fell good soon, because we truly miss you here!
Fell better soon my dear! Your friends and family miss you a lot and we all look forward for your return. So take good care and always listen to what your doctor says.
Everyone is itching to see your happy face again, so fell better soon!
The most important thing to remember during an illness is to not lose your heart, our wishes are with you!
Your absence has created a black hole in my life and I can’t live a single day without thinking of you, so get well soon dear!
How to say get better to lift the spirit and moral of one in need? Well pretty much easy with these heartfelt collection of messages for getting well as soon as possible.
You’re too pretty to look that sick, so get ready to do some makeup and look pretty as you’re going to get well soon!
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
I heard from someone that you got sick and I want you to know that I only wish for your quick recovery. Always know that I am every day praying for you.
Your absence has created a vacuum and we are terribly missing you a lot. You certainly have made a great difference in our lives and we want you to know that we only wish for your speedy recovery.
I was sadden when I found out you were ill. That’s why I brought you a bouquet of flowers as a sign of my love and care and a strong hope for your fast recovery as well. Fell good soon.
Your absence is truly disturbing. I cannot wait to see you feeling better again. Get well soon!
People here have been missing you a lot. Please recover quickly as we can’t wait to have you around. Get better soon!
You might feel sad right now but I want you to know that we are here, continuously praying for you. Get better soon, for we can’t wait to see you.
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I just hope and pray that your recovery is quick. See you soon!
Fell good soon. I really hope to see you back in the swing very soon.
Sending you well wishes for your fast recovery and an amazing good health ahead.
I know you are sad, but look outside your window for the sun is shining brightly for you, telling you that you will get better soon.
Best Get Well Soon Messages
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
Hope you feel better soon messages
Get Well Soon Messages for Family
60 Feel Better Soon Quotes
From dawn until dusk, I only pray for your quick recovery and good health.
Don’t let your friend feel down and sad, just because he is human and can get sick sometimes or hurt. Send him these wishes for getting better to get him back on his feet.
Hey buddy, cheer up! We know you will get better soon. We certainly miss you a lot.
Like a withering flower, you are lying helpless, so I pray that you’ll get back to health soon!
I just sent you a booster for your health, be sure to use it!
I wish God made something so that can share your health with someone, because I wouldn’t mind to do that to see you smile! Fell better soon!
I just sent you some flowers, and they contain my wishes for you to fell better soon!
Fell good soon my friend so you can go back to bringing brightness and delight to everyone of us.
I greatly miss you, dear. But even greater is the fact that you have missed something special here. Get better soon and come home to decorate your life with lots of rainbow colors and brightness… I just can’t wait to see you!
I am really missing you badly, so here’s wishing you a speedy recovery. Get better soon!
My heart sank when I received the news about your ill health. I wish that you could recover soon and remain strong and healthy forever. I wish you so much my friend.
There are several reasons why we are so worried about you and one of this is because we terribly love you. You are such an amazing friend and we certainly need you back in here. Get well soon for we truly miss you!
Seeing you recover sooner than you think is what my prayer ever since I heard about your sickness. So cheer up and swing back to life soon for I really miss you, my friend.
May good health envelop you and lead you to a quick recovery. Fell good soon!
The little flowers outside are rising and blooming and this is God’s way of saying that you will get better sooner than you think.
Cheer up for we want to see you happy and bright. Fell better soon, we miss you!
Hey buddy, fell better soon. I promise to continue to pay for your good health and fast recovery.
My dear friend, I feel sad seeing you lying on the hospital bed. But I know you will get better soon and I cannot wait to see you to be back to being fit, healthy and strong!
I wish I am a magician so I can transform you to be fit and healthy in just a wave of a wand. Fell good soon!
Dear friend, please get well fast so we can go back to playing once again for I am missing you so badly. I love you.
Hey buddy, cheer up and be ready for it is time for you to get better soon. I miss you!
If you fell that God is rubbing you against rocks, don’t lose hope, because He’s polishing a diamond! Get better soon dear!
The bed feels like a sad place without you, so come back to home soon!
I’m missing my friend who always joins when I tell lies to people, so fell good soon!
I sent you a recovery cards, as studies have proved that a card from your friend increases the rate of recovery! So I hope you get back to health in a day now!
Sometimes it is best to use what other wise people have said, and wrap it in get well card. This is bulletproofed and will definitely help one in need.
I hope you will get better soon so you will once again be able to experience all the fun and laughter that life has to offer.
Fell better soon. I pray that you will soon be back to playing and partying, because we miss your great company.
I am eagerly waiting for your fast recovery so my days will be lively again. Get well soon, I miss you.
Please recover well so you can be back to being strong and sound. Rest well enough so you can walk back to the path of good health.
Here’s wishing you all the best with your fast recovery. Please use this restful time to reenergize and recharge.
Here’s hoping that you will fell better soon enough! We are missing you badly and we can’t wait to have you back.
May you enjoy this time to put your feet up and fully recover! We hope that in the next few weeks, you will be back to being active and lively again. We miss you!
Fell good soon! We’re missing you so badly and we only wish for your speedy recovery!
I am really sorry to hear that you are sick. I want you to know that I always think of you especially at this time. I just hope and pray that your recovery will be a speedy one.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover from your illness. We look forward to catching up with you again soon.
May you be back to your usual self again in no time for we are missing you a lot and we hope to see you here sooner than expected! Get better soon!
At this down time, I hope that your recovery will be a relaxing one. All the best to you and I hope that you’ll get well soon.
Get better soon! May your recovery be short and easy and we want you to know that we are all thinking of you at this time and we can’t wait to hang out with you again.
Fell good soon! May your hospital stay be short and easy! Here’s wishing you a complete and restful recovery. I miss you!
We know it’s not easy, but we are positive that you will be able to recover soon. We miss you so much, so we hope that you will fell better soon.
Poems are also excellent way of healing the soul, because when people are feeling bad, this also causes additional health problems. Use these get well poems ideas that will help people in need reaching higher level of hope in faster recovery.
I heard you are not feeling well. So I came here to bring you flowers and to help you make feel better, healthier and happier. Fell better soon!
Get well quick, my dear friend. For if you stay sick long enough, I might end up getting sick as well!
My heart dropped when I heard about you. I only wish that your recovery will be fast and easy. For I can’t wait for the day that you will be back to hang out with me.
I hope you will be up and partying soon for I can’t wait to hang out with you really soon. I miss you!
Everyone here is eager to have you back in action. So rise up and exercise those bones! Get well soon!
Wishing you a quick and easy recovery and perhaps, some bright cheeriness along the way! Get well soon!
Everyone is excited to see you back in action again. So please recover quickly, my dear friend.
It’s sad to see you lying down on a hospital bed. But here’s wishing you a fast recovery and a good health for the upcoming years ahead. Fell Good Soon!
I know you are in pain right now. If I have superhuman powers you will certainly be healed by now. But since I don’t have, all I can do is pray for your fast and easy recovery. Get better soon my dear friend, for I am missing you every single day.
Get better soon my dear. I am here to bring you joy and cheer. May you be able to recover soon, so we could hang out again soon!
I hope your suffering will soon be over and I cannot wait to see you recover. I miss the laughter and the joy that we share. Truth is… I miss all the memories that we have shared. Fell good soon!
It’s sad to see you suffering that bad. But I know you will soon be able to get back to your feet and bounce back. Get well soon for we miss you so bad.
I know that everyone gets sick sometimes. I just do not like to see someone so nice, suffering with some tears on the eyes. I’m really looking forward to seeing you back to your happy self again. So please cheer up so you can recover fast.
I am praying that you will have all the strength and peace… to get you through your illness. Get well soon!
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. That’s why I am writing you a prescription letter to help you feel better. Cheer up dear and don’t forget to take your medicine so you will soon recover. Fell better soon.
I hope you get better soon so you can start living your life again.
I will be your doctor until you can stand up without feeling nauseous.
I will sit at your bedside until you regain the strength to sit at mine.
Get well soon because nothing is right without you.
Count sheep in your sleep and take fluids in heaps.
When you are sick, I can barely function.
When you are sick, I can’t focus on anything else.
You won’t get a celebrity guest visit, but that won’t stop me from coming.
My world is under the weather because you are my world.
I will smother you with tender love and kindness until we beat your sickness.
I’m rooting for the day that you won’t be contaminated anymore.
Hurry up and get better so I can give you a big bear hug.
I can’t prescribe you any medicine, but I can recommend plenty of comedians for your troubles.
I’m sick without you, so at least you’re not suffering alone.
Your nose is runny and your throat is dry, but you are as beautiful as ever.
Please don’t let your sickness keep you away for too long.
Do what you can and let your good bacteria do the rest.
When you get better, we will get you soon vitamin D from the sun.
I have a 24-hour service reserved for the benefit of your health.
You were at my wedding and you better get well in time for my anniversary.
You don’t have to search for the remedy, but you do have to take the medicine.
Everyone misses you, wishing you a speedy recovery.
It’s not your fault for getting sick, but I blame you if you don’t try to get better.
It’s not your birthday, but I will punch you out of joy when you are well again.
So if you knew of a friend, family member, colleague, or anyone who has gotten sick, why don't you send over some get well soon wishes to.
We've been there: You shop long and hard to find the perfect wedding card for the soon-to-be married couple and then you get home and have a pretty rough time figuring out what to write in it. The good news is, there are no hard-and-fast rules about what to write in a wedding card. As long as your wedding congratulations message is heartfelt and offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage, you're good to go.
It should almost go without saying that wedding cards are customary for anyone who wants to send wedding wishes to an engaged or newly married couple. If you're following traditional wedding guest etiquette, you'll either want to bring the card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the couple (usually between the time you receive the wedding invitation and a few weeks after the wedding). Honestly though, you can send it whenever you want. You could even send a nice card if the wedding is small and you're not invited. Simply put: Wedding congratulations are welcome anytime by anyone!
As for the card itself, wedding cards come in lots of different formats—from standard greeting cards you find at a cute stationery shop to homemade cards, small tags attached to gifts and even simple, digitally created wedding messages that are printed and shipped to the couple with their gift. All of the above pass as a wedding card and are considered okay, so don't feel the need to have more than one. (Then again, if you bought a gift off the couple's registry and want them to also have a pretty card from you, take one to the reception and drop it in a wedding card box or on a gift table!)
In short, yes. That said, it used to be saying or writing "congratulations" to a newly married woman was once considered a faux pas because it was thought of as congratulating her on actually landing a man! (Yep, you read that right.) Today though, that's considered an outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the couple happens to be very traditional or come from a very traditional family, you might want to avoid the term altogether and just say "best wishes."
The perfect wedding wish is sentimental, sweet and totally tailored to the couple. Is it for your favorite cousin and his new wife? Or your hilarious college roommate who finally settled down? Below are dozens of examples of wedding wishes quotes for inspiration. Use the quick links below to craft an amazing (genius!) wedding message:
Just because it's a formal wedding with floor-length dresses and tuxes doesn't mean you have to send a formal card with stuffy wording. (The card doesn't have to perfectly match the event.) Still, if you want to write a nice message that's timeless and romantic, a formal note is the way to go.
If you don't feel comfortable with formal wedding sayings, then don't do it. Be yourself. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future.
Go ahead and write something funny in the card that you think will make them laugh. Just be careful with your marriage wishes. What might easily come across as a joke in conversation could be taken the wrong way on paper. As a rule of thumb, avoid jokes that are sarcastic or snarky. Also off-limits? Steer clear of anything that could be considered insulting, imply that one of them is the "better half" or mention anything about it having taken way too long (or way too little time) to get married. Oh, and no divorce jokes!
If the couple is religious, then this might be the best option. Religious wedding card messages can mention God, tell them of your prayers or quote scripture. Before writing a religious message in a wedding card, consider the couple's beliefs and practices, and customize the message to them. If they aren't too religious or don't worship regularly, something very religious could make them uncomfortable, so it's be best to tone down religious elements or avoid them altogether. And if you're unsure of what religious message to write, opt for more general wedding words instead.
When writing a wedding card for family, you can go very general or very personal—it's completely up to you and the type of message you want to convey.
So you're writing a message on your brother's or sister's wedding card? The key here is personality. In some cases, sibling relationships are strained, in which case you might want to go general. But more often, your brother or sister is the person whom you know best, to whom you can make inside jokes or recall some of your favorite moments together. Just remember to mention the new spouse in your note!
It's a big deal when your son or daughter marries. And when you're the mother or father of the bride or groom, you'll most likely feel a flurry of emotions that are extra tricky to get down on paper. What's most important is that you wish the couple well. From there, add in some personal touches to the otherwise standard wedding wishes quote to give your wedding card message meaning. If you're happily married, you could even add some of your own marriage advice.
It's just as good of a choice to go classic with wedding wording on a friend's wedding card as it is to get specific and personal. Before you write, consider your relationship and how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Then go from there.
When writing a card to your coworker who's getting married, you're probably not going to want to wish them "lots of love." Instead, it's best to go with general wording. Use one of the formal or casual examples above, or see below for a few appropriate, work-inspired quotes. All that said, it's more than possible that your coworker is a good friend. If that's the case, scroll up to "Wedding Card Wishes for a Friend."
Whether you're thrilled or lukewarm about the union, if your mom or dad is getting married (or remarried), it's completely normal to agonize a little over the right wedding card wording. Our best piece of advice? Be honest and tell the truth. Don't say you're crazy about the new husband or wife if you're not, but instead wish them both a happy future together. After all, isn't that what you want for your parent?
The French really know how to celebrate New Year's. Indeed, New Year's in France is not just a day, or a day and an evening, but an entire season. Saying "Happy New Year" in French involves knowing basic New Year's greetings as well as learning French New Year's greetings related to the season.
In English, you say "Happy New Year." But the French generally don't say "new" when wishing someone a great year. Instead, in French, you say only "happy year," as in:
The French usually follow this expression with a phrase that literally translates as "have a good health," as in:
To really understand how to send New Year's greetings, it's helpful to learn that in France, citizens celebrate the New Year's (or holiday) season for more than a month.
The holiday season in France starts with la Saint Nicolas on Dec. 6. The holiday season actually ends on Three Kings Day (l'Epiphanie) when you typically eat une galette des rois (a wafer of kings) on Jan. 6.
Confusing matters even more, it's customary to wait to send out your good wishes for a French happy (new) year until the end of January. These examples show what you might write on greeting cards to your French friends wishing them a happy new year.
Though you don't say "new" when wishing someone a happy new year on Dec. 31 or Jan. 1, you can slip the word in when sending someone a card wishing her well at the end of the holiday season, as in:
Family members, friends, neighbors, and even strangers will greet each other with nice/lucky Chinese New Year greetings, wishing them good.
One of the ways to show love to your dear friend is to be there for them at all times, especially when they are on the sick bed. They say ” a friend in need is a friend indeed”. You should never underestimate how far your word could go in aiding his/her quick recovery. You could cheer him or her up with these get well sayings we have here.
1. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health, and get well soon.
2. It’s terrible to see you so unwell! Get well soon! I know I’ll be delighted when you do, and I’m sure you will too!
3. I pray to God that He gives you the strength to overcome your sickness soon, but can you make it quick for me?
4. I’m anxiously waiting to see you well again.
5. Get well soon, because I have lots of fun things to do, but, without you, they cannot give me joy.
6. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well soon.
7. Recover well to be strong and sound. Rest well to walk on the path to good health.
8. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
9. Get ready: it’s time for you to get well soon.
10. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
11. I will stand beside you forevermore. Wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
12, People here are missing you so much, especially your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness.
13. We are praying for you day and night, friend.
14. I was so sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes for a quick recovery from your illness, my friend.
15. Get well soon, so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
16. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing of things very soon.
17. We miss you so much! So sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well and will be away for a while. Everyone here misses your kindness, humor and loyalty. We didn’t find out about your illness until early this morning. It was a shock to everyone. Hang in there, dear friend and know that you are missed and treasured.
18. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
19. Everyone here sends best wishes for your health and healing. Take all the time you need to get well, and know that, when you return, there will be many happy faces waiting to greet you.
20. I ache every second you are sick, and pretty soon I am going to be in that hospital bed next to you. Get better fast, because, even though I love you, I don’t want to join you.
See Also: 150 Funny Quotes & Sayings
21. You will do more than just get better; you will be better than you were before. I can’t wait to see you soon in full health.
22. Focus on the future and concentrate on getting well. Here’s to good things happening in your life.
23. May every cell in your body heal miraculously fast. Know that you are missed greatly.
24. May God bless you with good health and peace through this hard time. Know that I am here for you if you ever need anything. If you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen.
25. Get well soon! Everyone here misses your contagious smile. Nothing has been the same since you became ill.
26. No one tells a joke like you do, so please hurry and get well fast!
27. Get well soon, dear friend! Your companionship is so important to me. I hope you’re feeling better soon.
28. I pray for my dear friend’s fast recovery and future good health.
29. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
30. May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.
31. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
32. Get well soon, so you can resume bringing brightness and delight into our lives!
33. I will continue praying for your good health and speedy recovery.
34. Get well soon, my dearest friend, as I always want to see you fit and fine.
35. Sending good vibes to you, my dear friend, to help fight your sickness. I hope you get well soon.
36. Get well soon so we can again rock together!
37. Get well soon! Your family and friends miss you a lot, and look forward to your return. We all send our best prayers to you, and want you to know that you are greatly missed! So, take good care and return to us soon.
38. Look outside: the sun is shining, and it’s telling you to get well soon.
39. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
40. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
41. Don’t worry: you will be back on your feet in no time, and then you will be wishing you were off your feet again, resting!
42. Think happy thoughts, and you may heal more quickly than you thought possible. We miss you, and want you better soon!
43. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
44. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
45. I suffer as you suffer. Let’s face it together and fight it out. Get well soon, my dear.
46. I heard about your sickness yesterday, and I want to let you know that I miss you and wish you a quick recovery.
47. Know that I am really praying for you.
See Also: Touching Things To Say When Someone Dies
48. Your absence is hurting me, my friend. I can’t wait to see you feeling well, and I know many others are praying for your quick recovery as well, and longing for the day you will come back home.
49. I didn’t know you were ill until several hours ago! I am so sorry that you’re not feeling well. Don’t worry about anything. Just concentrate on getting better and before you know it, you’ll be feeling like your old self—only better!
50. Get well soon! Together, we shall make the bond of our friendship even tighter and stronger.
51. I pray to the Almighty to bring you healing and a speedy recovery.
52. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it (LOL, as I mention it). No, really: think nice thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
53. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
54. Remember to just take it one day at a time, and, in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.
55. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
56. I’m sending you loads of good wishes for a fast recovery.
57. Sending oceans of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health, my friend.
58. Wishing a very speedy recovery to my friend.
59. Dear friend, bid farewell to your bad health and get ready to greet happiness and wellness!
60. Do what the doctor says, and feel better soon! I can’t wait to see you again.
61. Sending all good wishes to my friend. Here’s hoping you’ll get well very soon.
62. I wish the very best health to you, my dear friend.
63. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
64. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
65. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
66. Get well soon, my friend. Your absence makes me sad and I long to see you feeling better. Get well quickly because you are missed by so many. Take good care, take time to heal and know that many are praying for your speedy recovery.
67. I miss you so much and so does everyone else. We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery. We especially miss your humor and your kindness. Take care and know that we are eagerly awaiting your return.
68. I just heard about your illness and I want you to know that I miss you and will be praying for your speedy recovery.
69. May your tears of sorrow quickly become tears of joy. I am so sorry you aren’t feeling well. I pray you recover to full health soon.
70. Think healthy, lovely, wonderful thoughts, and may your ails cease to exist.
71. Even Superman has a weakness. Though you are feeling weak now, know that you will be strong again. Until then, may peace be with you.
72. I would wish you well, but I know you don’t need any wishes, because you WILL be better soon. This is me letting you know that I’m thinking about you.
73. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
74. Being ill is no fun; that is for sure. So, take time to heal and know how much I and so many others miss you.
75. So sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well; just heard about your illness last night. I, along with everyone here, send their best wishes and prayers to you. We all wish you a speedy recovery. Follow your doctor’s wishes and before you know it, you’ll be in fine form!
76. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be well!
77. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
78. Know this too will pass. May you heal ever so easy and fast.
79. I hope you feel better really fast. I’m counting the days until I can see you again!
80. Everyone here is thinking about you while you are in the hospital and recovering from your illness. We want you to know how much we miss you and long for your return. Best wishes we send to you for a quick recovery. God Bless!
81. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
82. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
83. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
84. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
85. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
86. Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
87. We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
88. It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
89. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
90. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
91. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
92. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
93. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
94. I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colours and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
95. Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
96. I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Get well soon.
97. Get well soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
98. Like a dying flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
99. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
100. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
See Also These
Famous Sayings And Popular Sayings
Amazing Things To Say About Family
Wise Sayings, Wisdom Sayings, Life Quotes
Popular Common Sayings You Should Know
Happy Sayings for Happy Moments
Jul 27, 2019- Explore gr8fulnana's board "Greetings & Well Wishes", followed by 1001 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Birthday cards, Birthday.