Newborn baby wishes, messages and sayings. When you are selecting how to send baby wishes to new found parents or how to wish for baby shower, you can choose from several different Sending well wishes for health and happiness.
Welcoming a new baby into the world is a community affair. Siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, co-workers, and family friends alike leap at the chance to congratulate and encourage parents on their new baby. Such a personal occasion calls for personalized messages, but not everyone knows exactly how to express their sentiments.
Tons of babies are born every day. Chances are you will find yourself congratulating new mothers and/or fathers several times throughout the year. It might be easier to personalize a message for family members and close friends. However, maybe your boss just gave birth or your local bank teller and you want to offer congratulations but don't know exactly what to say. Use these ideas when you find yourself wondering how to congratulate someone who had a baby.Related Articles
If you only know the new father or he'll be a single dad, these pointed messages are appropriate and meaningful.
Send the new mom wishes of congratulations with messages meant just for her.
When you want to say "congratulations on your baby girl," you can use sweet sayings or adorable congratulatory quotes for little girls.
Common wishes for a baby boy include the basic "congratulations on your baby boy" and more specific newborn baby boy quotes.
These messages would be appropriate for anyone to use regardless of your relationship to the recipient.
This type of message is typically reserved for people you have a close, personal relationship with.
Messages filled with scripture or teachings from any religion can be used in a personal message. Blessed with baby girl messages or baby boy messages can include prayers or be an original spiritual wish from you.
Personalized messages filled with humor or jokes are best reserved for very close friends and family members who are known to have an excellent sense of humor.
Well wishes for a baby shower can be contained in a card for the new parents that goes along with your gift.
When the whole family is excited about a new baby, send personalized congratulations messages to extended family members.
Go beyond the standard "congratulations you're an auntie" with a new aunt quote in a cute card.
Congratulations on becoming an uncle messages can be used in a new uncle card or shared face-to-face.
Let the new grandparents hear your best wishes for their new grandbaby with these simple sayings.
As the experts at Hallmark say, congratulations messages for a newborn baby are really your way of officially greeting the new arrival. Your purpose is to add to the new parents' joy in a way they can keep forever if they choose.
While there is no shame or ill-will in buying a special occasion card and adding a simple 'congratulations' with your signature on the inside, most of us hope to be a little more giving than that. Don't stress out over what to write in a new baby card! Instead, follow these how-to steps when your goal is to congratulate someone on their new baby. You are sure to create a message worth giving!
Sharing in the joy as parents and other family members welcome a new baby into the world is a priceless opportunity. Whether you're crafting a message to accompany a baby shower gift or you're sending a note of congratulations after the bundle of joy has arrived, take the time to think about who you are sending the message to and what you really feel. Your thoughtful message will surely be received with open arms.
Amazing new born baby wishes & messages to congratulate the parents & send well wishes to new born which are appropriate for both new born baby boy or.
A new baby being born is one of the most exciting and memorable events in anyone’s life. It is a truly momentous occasion filled with joy and happiness.
For new Mums and Dads, when they get home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, messages of congratulations and best new baby wishes from loved ones are a wonderful gift.
These greetings will be cherished and can be looked back on over the years to come. Don’t worry if you can’t think of the perfect words to congratulate such an occasion, that is where we come in!
We have collated this list of the perfect new baby wishes and messages to place in any baby card; whether for a boy, a girl or twins; we have the most fitting, personal and heartfelt congratulations messages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
The arrival of a baby is one of the happiest moments for a family. Such occasions are meant for expressing joy and telling the family how equally delighted you are.
When your loved one has become a mother, father or a grandparent, you would love to share your best wishes with them. Be it a simple note or an SMS, such personalized wishes convey your happiness to the new parents.
If you are looking for some beautiful messages to wish a newborn, then read on as MomJunction brings you 101 newborn baby wishes.
A little prince has arrived, and you are extremely happy for the new parents. Congratulate them and send lots of love to their bundle of joy through these newborn baby boy wishes.
[ Read: Newborn Baby Gift Ideas ]
If your dear one is blessed with a baby girl, let them know your joy by sending some heartfelt wishes.
[ Read: Things You Wish You Had Known About Newborns! ]
When a newborn baby has arrived, it is not only the parents but also the grandparents who will be happy to see their future generation. Use these quotes to wish such proud and happy grandparents.
[ Read: 1st Birthday Wishes And Messages For Babies ]
You may use these wishes or customize them to suit your feelings. But when you share them, the new parents would be glad to know that there are so many well-wishers for their little bundle of joy.
Have some more newborn baby wishes? You may share them in the comments section below.
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
Sanjana graduated in Pharmacy and was then drawn towards management, which made her pursue MBA in Marketing and Finance. It was during her first job, she realised she was good at writing and began freelancing as a writer. Later, she completely moved into content writing and began working as a full-time content writer.Sanjana writes articles on new parenting and relationships. When not writing, she likes to spend her time cooking, doing calligraphy or reading a good book.
Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings. 10) No matter how Parent child quote for new mom and dad cute baby feet. 11) Life will be.
Congratulations for Baby Boy: Wishes for newborns shouldn’t always be cute, cuddly and drool worthy. Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings about being a mom and dad can go become lovely keepsakes for years to come. Instead of buying cheesy and stock greeting cards from the supermarket shelves, write a personalized message to celebrate this magical moment in a couple’s lives. From the responsibilities of being a parent to the joys that come with being a mother and a father – let your words reverberate the awesomeness they’re experiencing. Tag the new mommy and daddy on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to elongate the excitement of this new beginning.
1) Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
2) No tape can ever measure, the extent to which a child can become a parent’s treasure. Congratulations.
3) Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life. Congratulations for becoming a mother.
4) The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
5) Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
6) So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more, is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
7) A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
8) You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
9) I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
10) No matter how many years grow by and what they grow up to become, no one else will be able to understand her children better than their mother. Congratulations for becoming one.
11) Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all. Congratulations for becoming parents.
12) May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. Congratulations.
13) Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
14) The newest member of your family is cuter than all of you combined. Congratulations.
15) If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
16) A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations.
17) Now that you have become parents you will realize that life is not a race. It is a beautiful journey which is to be cherished phase by phase. Have fun cuddling your little one in your arms day and night. Your lives are set to become, amazingly serene and blissfully bright. Congratulations.
18) May your baby’s future be brighter than the sun’s radiant beam, may your little child fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations for your newborn.
19) Congratulations to the new parents for entering into the world of constant squeals, nappy changes and late night meals.
20) The experience of being a parent is priceless, even if your nights become sleepless and your rooms a complete mess. Congratulations for having a baby.
21) Life comes a full circle when you see for yourself, a new life that you made. Congratulations.
22) Congratulations for finally succumbing to the doom of diaper changes and wiping off drools from every nook and corner in your house.
23) Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations for becoming one.
24) Today you have become Mommy and Daddy. Soon, your son will grow up and have a family of his own. As funny as it sounds, you have already taken your first step towards becoming Grandma and Grandpa. Congratulations.
25) Changing dirty nappies isn’t easy, looking after your newborn will continuously keep you busy. The drools will make everything sticky, late nights cries and feedings will make your mornings dizzy. The baby’s never-ending needs will drive you crazy – but at the end of it all, you will feel extremely happy. Congratulations, mommy and daddy.
26) Tickle your newborn to see the cutest of wriggles. Make faces at your newborn to see the most adorable of all giggles. Such a delightful sight it will be when your baby learns to walk and jiggle. Congratulations to the new parents of a baby worthy of drools and snuggles.
27) Congratulations for becoming mommy and daddy to a baby boy, I am sure he will be quite a handful and a bundle of joy.
28) Your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
29) May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. Congratulations.
30) Congratulations to the new mom and dad – you are the epitome of how responsible young parents should be.
31) Do you know the difference between need and necessity? Loving and pampering your newborn will become your need, but changing dirty nappies will be an annoying necessity. Congratulations.
32) How did it feel when your newborn’s hand clasped your finger for the first time? How did it feel when you cuddled your newborn in your arms for the first time? How did it feel to see a part of you take life, for the first time? Congratulations for becoming parents – there will be many more such magical ‘first times’ in your life from now on.
33) The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place. Congratulations.
34) A part of your heart that was in your tummy, will now slowly begin to learn to call you mommy. Congratulations.
35) By becoming parents you have officially entered life’s vicious loop – which is all about tantrums, cries, late night feeds and changing nappies after your baby takes a poop. Congratulations.
36) Today is not just the end of your pregnancy. It is the beginning of your legacy. Congratulations.
37) May the best things in life happen to your sweet little bunny, may he get lots of attention and care from you and your honey. Congratulations to you both.
38) Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings. Congratulations.
39) With protective and caring parents like you, a nurturing relationship between you and your baby will ensue. Congratulations to the new parents.
40) If the cuteness of your baby boy had to be summed up in just a few words, they would be – Out of This World. Congratulations.
Adoption Congratulations: 41 Ways to Congratulate New Parents or parent that are adopting you'll want to find the best way to wish them You may even want to let the child know how happy you are for them as well.