I get tired of trying to keep everyone happy, my health has been sucking the life out of me, When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.
Pizza is the world’s greatest food. Nothing says “I love you,” “I’m sorry,” or “Let’s be friends,” better than pizza. It’s a universal love language, and is perfect at any time, for any occasion, especially when you don’t know what to say. Here are our favorite pizza quotes from pizza lovers around the world, from celebrity Jennifer Lawrence to professional baseball star Yogi Berra.
Next time you’re trying to express your love for pizza, use these quotes as inspiration.
Dora J. Arod.
Neil Patrick Harris.
Oliver Markus Malloy.
Found a pizza quote that we may have missed? Email us and we’ll put it on the list.
50 of the best and funniest motivational and inspirational quotes that you're ever likely to read, “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. “ If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
Practicing the knowledge is as important as acquiring the one!
I always believe perfection is subjective, and what is perfect for me; is not perfect for you. Though one thing which I learned in my 28 years of journey, life is all about improving yourself. One of the thing that I usually do to improve myself is read a lot, and learn from other people wisdom and experience. I don’t follow everything blindly, but I defiantly try to look into the context anything is said.
We all are struggling in a way. Not all of us feel the need to shout their problems from the mountain tops, but yes, we do feel let down at times. During such a phase, all one needs is a motivated push or a leap of faith to know things will be better someday. I occasionally share one liners and quotes on my Facebook page, and here is a collection of 51 quotes that you can read, memorise, tweet and change your life.
These are some of the quotes that you can live by. Think of them as quick mantra for better attitude and becoming a better person. Don’t just read them, learn them and make it a part of your life :
1. Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
2. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
3. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. (This quote is useful when you are feeling demotivated in your life).
4. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
5. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. (Just don’t make this quote an excuse to be socially-isolated.)
6. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.
7. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
8. While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.
9. Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.
10. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.
11. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
12. There isn’t anything noble about being superior to another person. True nobility is in being superior to the person you once were.
13. You will never become who you want to be if you keep blaming everyone else for who you are now.
14. Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.
15. When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
16. When someone tells you, “You’ve changed,” it might simply be because you’ve stopped living your life their way.
17. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
18. If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.
19. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
20. Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had.
21. You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
22. There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
23. Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.
24. What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
25. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
26. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
26. Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.
28. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
29. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
30. We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless, but, all are priceless.
31. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
32. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.
33. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
34. When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.
35. Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around.
36. Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.
37. No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself.
38. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
39. You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control.
40. A year from now you will wish you had started today.
41. Our lives improve only when we take chances and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
42. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
43. Do one thing every day that scares you.
44. The smallest deed is better than the greatest intention.
45. Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
46. If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.
47. The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
48. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
49. Turn your wounds into wisdom.
50. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
51. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Here is one that I love the most:
Here are few more quotes collection from ShoutMeLoud archive:
Sharing is caring
Here are enough proverbs to last for a month. To test your vocabulary or stretch your interpretation skills, try translating them and coming up with an English equivalent, although be warned that there isn't always a direct English counterpart. Very loose translations or English equivalent proverbs are in parentheses.
Translation: Flies don't enter a closed mouth. (You won't make a mistake if you don't talk.)
Here are some of the best motivational quotes to get you up and get you moving. .. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, so it's a better idea to try your hand at.
These quotes about helping others will inspire you to be a helpful person.
Helping others without expecting anything in return can bring lasting happiness. It can help you build long-lasting relationships, open more doors for you, and bring meaningful success.
Service to others results in a life of less stress, less anxiety, and less frustration. When you help others with no expectation of anything in return, you begin to feel more fulfilled, more complete, more alive.
As you’ll notice from the quotes about helping others below, living for others helps you find great freedom and inner peace. Remember, true joy and fulfillment is found not in being served, but in choosing to serve.
Although most people today are motivated by what they get in return, we should learn to help with no expectation of repayment; for we shall be repaid with joy and fulfillment in countless other ways.
To inspire your next act of love and kindness, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and meaningful quotes about helping others. Enjoy!
1.) “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2.) “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes
3.) “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” – John Bunyan
4.) “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” – Steve Maraboli
5.) “I don’t want to live in the kind of world where we don’t look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I can’t change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.” – Charles De Lint
6.) “There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” – Mandy Hale
7.) “It’s not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. May I suggest that it be creating joy for others, sharing what we have for the betterment of person kind, bringing hope to the lost and love to the lonely.” – Leo Buscaglia
8.) “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
9.) “I’m starting to think this world is just a place for us to learn that we need each other more than we want to admit.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
10.) “Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.” – Booker T. Washington
11.) “One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone.” – Shannon L. Alder
12.) “Never underestimate the difference YOU can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach to someone that might need a lift” – Pablo
13.) “The next time you want to withhold your help, or your love, or your support for another for whatever the reason, ask yourself a simple question: do the reasons you want to withhold it reflect more on them or on you? And which reasons do you want defining you forevermore?” – Dan Pearce
14.) “Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we’re here. To make each other feel safe.” – Andre Agassi
15.) “Service to humanity is service to God.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
16.) “Stand up for someone who is in need so that it will build confidence in you to stand up for yourself at times when required…” – Adil Adam Memon
17.) “The simple gift of giving becomes an elaborate rich aftertaste of a natural blissful feeling, lingering endlessly in my lifetime.” – Wes Adamson
18.) “When you reach out to those in need, do not be surprised if the essential meaning of something occurs.” – Stephen Richards
19.) “Sometimes, we may discover we helped the wrong person, but that should not be a reason to stop helping other people in need, even though we were fooled previously. If you want to do good, there are opportunities everywhere. Don’t let the fools spoil your good heart.” – Nico J. Genes
20.) “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
21.) “Let the echo of your footsteps spark a ray of hope in the heart of the hopeless and appear as help to the helpless.” – Abhijit Naskar
22.) “Never suppress a generous thought.” – Camilla Kimball
23.) “Every shine which destroys the darkness of others is a holy shine!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
24.) “When the chance comes to do a good deed, don’t waste it because it might never come back. The world doesn’t have an (Undo) button; still, you have your conscience, brain, wisdom, and heart to help you do the right thing.” – Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi
25.) “When you help someone, you also help yourself. Instead of worrying about how much you get in return, you are better off helping as many people as you can.” – Tapan Ghosh
26.) “Helping others is a good effort to instill human dignity” – Gift Gugu Mona
27.) “Our prime purpose in life is to help others. If you can’t help them, at least do not hurt them.” – Dalai Lama XIV
28.) “Ask not what I can get more from others, but instead what gift I have that can better help serve others more.” – David Vosburg
29.) “Being able to uplift others is the biggest miracle in the world.” – Sri Avinash Do
30.) “The most fulfilling times in my life are those times when I am helping others” – Charmaine J Forde
31.) “Be nice to people… maybe it’ll be unappreciated, unreciprocated, or ignored, but spread the love anyway. We rise by lifting others.” – Germany Kent
32.) “Focus on building up others, and your own sense of self-worth will improve. Some call these random acts of human kindness. But the truth is, acting unselfishly is not random at all. Instead, it is a conscious, concerted effort to make the world better by making someone else’s life better. The bonus: you will be happier by doing it.” – Scott Hamilton
33.) “You can raise your potential, when you help someone to reach their potential.” – Amit Ray
34.) “Success comes in direct proportion to the number of people you help.” – Will Craig
35.) “Don’t value your self worth by others or external things but by appreciating who you are within. And if you must measure your success do it not by what you have gained personally but what you have contributed to a wider benefit.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
36.) “A truly successful person is not one who achieves his highest ambitions, but one who enjoys helping others reach theirs.” – Charbel Tadros
37.) “If you are truly concerned about helping people and creating value for them in your business and life. God will take care of you, and the universe will reward you.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
38.) “Find out how much God has given you and from it take what you need; the remainder is needed by others.” – Saint Augustine
39.) “Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
40.) “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha
41.) “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” – Albert Pike
42.) “The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground green.” – Thomas Carlyle
43.) “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” – Mother Teresa
44.) “When you dig another out of their troubles, you find a place to bury your own.” – Unknown
45.) “Our greatness has always come from people who expect nothing and take nothing for granted – folks who work hard for what they have, then reach back and help others after them.” – Michelle Obama
46.) “To me, there are saints every day. They stand up and help others and live for others and do things for others.” – Theodore Melfi
47.) “The main rule to me is to honor God with your life. To live a life of integrity. Not be selfish. You know, help others. But that’s really the essence of the Christian faith.” – Joel Osteen
48.) “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
49.) “You need an attitude of service. You’re not just serving yourself. You help others to grow up and you grow with them.” – David Green
50.) “An effort made for the happiness of others lifts us above ourselves.” – Lydia M. Child
People who need our help exist all around us. When you help them, it means you’ve done something to help them move forward.
Helping other people reach their goals can result in you achieving your own success as well. Hopefully, the quotes about helping others above have inspired you to help someone without the expectation of receiving anything in return.
Which of these quotes about helping others resonated with you best? Do you have any other quotes to add to the list? Tell us in the comment section below.
Here are some of the best motivational quotes to get you up and get you moving. .. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, so it's a better idea to try your hand at.