Looking for sweet, romantic, and downright cute things to do for your without her, send her a postcard telling her you wish she was there.
Looking to spice up the conversation? Thought Catalog author, Holly Riordan, has 250+ questions to ask a girl.
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
For some quick insights into how these questions might land, and how a girl might respond, watch our video interview above where we test out some of these questions.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
34. What is your favorite memory?
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
36. What is your biggest fear?
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
42. What’s your favorite joke?
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
51. What’s your favorite inspirational quote?
52. Which college course (or high school class) did you find the most engaging?
53. How many books do you read per month?
54. Who is the smartest person you’ve ever met?
55. What’s the most interesting autobiography that you’ve ever read?
56. What childhood event do you think impacted you most as a person?
57. What’s your favorite TED Talk of all time?
58. How many answers do you usually get right during Jeopardy?
59. If you had to give a commencement speech at a college, what would you tell the graduates?
60. Which newspaper (or website) do you get your news from?
61. Which fiction author would you love to sit down and have a chat with?
62. What do you wish you cared less about?
63. Do you believe in fate or free will?
64. Do you prefer crosswords or word searches?
65. What cliche saying do you hate hearing the most?
66. Is there a film that changed your entire outlook on life?
67. Do you consider yourself a good person?
68. Who (or what) gives you the most motivation?
69. Do you believe in karma?
70. Do you take better care of your mind or your body?
71. What profession do you have the most respect for?
72. Did your mother or father teach you more about life?
73. What subject do you know the most about — aside from the one you majored in?
74. Which song lyric speaks to you the most?
75. Do you prefer to type or write with a pen?
76. What’s the worst time period that you could possibly travel back to?
77. What do you daydream about?
78. What television or movie character do you feel a bond with?
79. Have you ever had an out of body experience?
80. Do you lie to yourself?
81. Which invention would be impossible to live without?
82. If past lives existed, what do you think yours was?
83. What was the most interesting documentary you’ve ever seen?
84. What do you think the most impressive thing about the universe is?
85. How important is money to you?
86. Do you think you could survive life in prison?
87. Which one of the five senses do you deem most important?
88. What’s your favorite constellation?
89. What was the most stimulating discussion you’ve ever had?
90. Do you have a hunch about how you’re going to die?
91. Are you proud of yourself?
92. Would you rather explore space or the deep sea?
93. What’s your spirit animal?
94. How often do you pray, if ever?
95. What’s the most fascinating random fact you know?
96. Is there any motivational speech from a celebrity that sticks out in your mind?
97. Do you trust your head or your heart more?
98. What genre of books do you prefer?
99. Do you enjoy films with subtitles?
100. Do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person?
101. What is the real story behind the last Instagram picture you posted?
102. What do you consider the most beautiful word in the English language?
103. Do you screenshot the sweet texts that people send you? What is the last one you’ve received?
104. If you competed on a game show, which charity would you play for?
105. What is the last thing you wrote by hand instead of typed?
106. Which song do you always end up playing during long drives?
107. If you had to guess, what color is your aura?
108. Do you know your love language?
109. Which romantic gesture do you believe is overrated?
110. What small act of kindness do you believe is underrated?
111. Which piece of makeup gives you the most confidence?
112. What is the one compliment that people always seem to give you?
113. When was the last time you gave someone a second chance?
114. What is something you wish more people knew about you?
115. Do you hope to grow up to become more like your mother or your father?
116. What has changed the most about you since graduating high school?
117. Which milestone are you most proud of reaching thus far?
118. When was the last time you complimented a complete stranger?
119. Which pet name do you find the cutest (sweetie, honey, babe, etc.)?
120. Do you have trouble accepting compliments?
121. Who is the strongest woman that you personally know?
122. Where do you escape to when you want peace and quiet?
123. Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever experienced one?
124. If you wrote a book, who would you dedicate it to?
125. Which emojis do you use the most?
126. Do you feel comfortable in silence?
127. Does your family have any nicknames for you?
128. What do you think about more than you should?
129. Do you consider yourself a romantic or a skeptic?
130. What is the kindest thing another person has ever done for you?
131. What is your favorite candle scent to fill your home wih?
132. What is the most surprising item on your bucket list?
133. Do you believe you have a greater purpose?
134. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
135. Which day from your childhood do you wish you could relive?
136. How many people would you trust with your life?
137. What do you take the most pictures of (food, your pet, yourself, etc.)?
138. What do you consider the most beautiful thing about your personality?
139. What is your spirit animal?
140. Which season do you look forward to all year long?
141. What qualities do all of your closest friends have in common?
142. What song would you love to hear on your wedding day?
143. Which memory do you wish you could erase from your mind?
144. When was the last time you cried inside of a bathroom stall?
145. What have you been putting off for far too long?
146. Which person never fails to put a smile on your face?
147. Which book have you reread again and again?
148. What is the most romantic proposal story you have ever heard?
149. Can you honestly say that you love yourself?
150. Do you have anything you want to ask me?
Here's what you're going to say to let her know she will be on your.
Choosing sweet words to say to your girlfriend can be hard for some folks sometimes, but it is a trick that if learned, can work wonders. It can also be very easy to make a girl blush with the right words. The reverse might be the case when you use the wrong words.
Women love to be complimented and this is where the romantic men tend to have their way. These are simple words and not quite ambiguous as some folks might think. Its all about knowing the right words to use and when to use them. We have come up with some sweet things you can say to your girlfriend on different occasions.
1. Your love ravishes me, it is a power I can not resist.
2. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked why; I was told “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
3. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
4. If I could describe you in one word, I’d call you my life.
5. You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
6. Check Love Compatibility with Your Girlfriend on your Mobile Phone and show it to her if you’re a perfect match!
7. If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together.
8. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!
9. You are my perfect soul mate who brings the very best out of me.
10. My heart began a journey the first time I looked into your eyes.
11. I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them.
12. I’ve waited my entire life to find you. You are the desire of my soul.
13. Whenever I think of you, my soldier rises to attention.
14. I’d like to wake up next to you every morning!
15. You take my breath away.
16. My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.
17. I love yo_. All I need is ‘U’
18. If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me!
19. If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.
20. The world can cry foul by seeing you with me, but everything is fair in love and war.
21. You are the one for me.
22. A date is a formality I need to complete, before I can tell you how much I love you!
23. Our marriage officially binds us together. Love you.
24. My world is a happier place because of you.
25. We are a perfect match. I love you.
26. For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you.
27. I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl!
28. You have my heart, keep it safe.
29. They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?
30. You complete me.
31. I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.
32. Life is beautiful because of you.
33. For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.
34. I can’t live without you.
35. Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!
36. I miss you, we should get together soon!
37. If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you.
38. I will love you forever and always.
39. Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you.
40. You’re so sweet, I’m going to be diabetic.
41. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
42. Your voice is as sweet as honey.
43. I will be yours, you will be mine, together we will be one love.
44. I want to be there to hold your hand and shield you from any troubles that come your way.
45. I hope you have a good night. Kisses and hugs!
46. When you are with me, the world feels right.
47. I want to cuddle up with you. Get home soon!
48. I can never be wrong because loving you feels so right!
49. I miss you; I want to be near you again!
See Also: 200 I love you Quotes for Him or Her
50. When I have you, I have everything I need.
51. I’m never going to let you go.
52. I’ve been thinking about you.
53. Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent.
54. If I’m the reason for your smile, you’ll never get a reason to frown.
55. I love you, I miss you and I can’t wait to see you today!
56. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
57. To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always!
58. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.
59. I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile.
60. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
61. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
62. Good morning Sunshine (To wake her up and keep her cheerful all day).
63. I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.
64. Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me.
65. I sometimes think of you when you’re away and smile away to myself. People think I’m nuts.
66. When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say “I will love you until the last rose dies.
67. The moment you walk into the room, I become breathless and speechless.
68. Destiny has brought us together. Our hearts having minds of their own. Our bodies and souls blend together to become a passionate flame.
69. You’re mine and only mine, All rights reserved
70. My love for you is never ending!
71. You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!
72. My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.
73. You bring sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you’re just as hot.
74. I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.
75. I will love you for the rest of MY life.
76. It took me years to find perfection; I’m never going to let you go!
77. I’ll love you like no other. Be with me always!
78. People come and go, but you and I will stay together, forever.
79. On this special day of your life, I want to tell you how much I love you. Happy birthday, baby!
80. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars
81. Your cheeks are like tomatoes.
82. If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
83. Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living, despite all the struggles.
84. I fall in love with you all over again, every time I meet you
85. Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost.
86. When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, remind me to come and kiss you.
87. Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.
88. You + me = Happiness forever.
89. If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go.
90. There are three steps to complete happiness: 1) You 2) Me 3) our hearts for eternity.
91. You are IN my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be IN my house right now.
92. If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you!
93. You’re my angel.
94. Every minute I spend away from you is a minute I waste.
95. To stay away from you is something I can’t do. Come home soon.
96. I will miss you while you’re gone and will wait for you to get back.
97. Just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you!
98. My world has no meaning without you.
99. You are the reason for my smile.
100. Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
These questions to ask your girlfriend are perfect for getting to know a new girlfriend or deciding whether a girlfriend you’ve had for a while is really right for you. They are learning more about a girlfriend and helping you decide if she is the right one for you.
Keep in mind, lot of these questions are really serious, so pick the right time. Serious questions for when you are in a serious discussion. Fun questions for over dinner.
If you are just looking for some fun questions to ask her, you might want to try our questions to ask a girl.
I’m going to try to provide a bit of commentary on each question or set of questions to help you out with what to look for in an answer, but feel free to skip the commentary if you want.
Also at the bottom of the page is a bonus list of 77 questions without commentary and some tips and red flags to watch out for when you are dating someone. There is also a PDF and image of all the questions without commentary at the end of the article.
With all that being said, here goes, the best list of questions to ask your girlfriend!
Just remember it’s about balancing what’s most important to you. If both of you totally disagree on a question, it doesn’t necessarily mean you should end the relationship. It just means you might want to keep an eye on that issue and decide how important it is to you going forward in the relationship.
Also, remember to listen to her answers without judgement. If her answers differ from yours, it doesn’t mean she’s wrong or flawed, it just means she’s different than you.
Looking for a long term relationship? These questions will help you get an rough idea of what direction your lives might be like if you continue dating.
These questions are great for finding out what she wants out of life and the life she would live if everything went perfectly. You can compare your girlfriend’s answer with your own goals for life and see if they match. So, if your perfect life is travelling around the world with nothing but a back pack and no cares, but her perfect life is building a business from the ground up; well, you two have some talking to do.
Also, even though they tell you a lot, they are still great lighthearted questions that you can bring up whenever.
These two questions to ask your girlfriend are great for seeing how both of your roles in the relationship might change in the future, or at least how she is expecting them to change.
You’ll want to check your expectations against hers and see how they match up. If you are looking for a more traditional relationship situation and she is more progressive, I guarantee you’ll both be on the road for some serious fights.
The past has a lot of useful information for the present and the future. These questions will help you learn more about your girlfriend’s past relationships so you can learn more about your current relationship. Remember to pick the right time and the right place for serious talks about the past.
Okay, okay, don’t get jealous when she is talking about ex-boyfriends, you’ve got ex’s too. You don’t have to compare her ex’s to yourself. This is great info on what she likes in a relationship and what she doesn’t. Plus, it will tell you more about how she views serious relationships.
This one is a land mine so be careful. That being said, it’s a great bit of information to know. I may be wrong on this one, but I think there is a reason people say once a cheater always a cheater. Has she cheated on more than one boyfriend? Well there is a good chance she’ll cheat on you. Same goes for you. I don’t think the rule applies only for women.
Okay, one more time. Seriously. No getting jealous over ex-boyfriends. Don’t be that guy.
This questions basically lets you know how much distance you should be giving her. Some guys like their girlfriend to be around all the time, and some don’t. Same with girls. Some girls like spending as much time with their boyfriend as they can and some prefer having some distance. It’s just a personal preference.
Just like most of the questions, if your answers match up that’s great. If not, well it’s something to keep in mind. Don’t smother her and don’t give her the cold shoulder.
These questions are all about what she likes. You can keep these in mind to make her happy, or you can see how they compare with your likes and interests.
Things that annoy her = don’t do those things. Things she likes = try to do those things.
This one will tell you how risk seeking or risk averse she is. If she is a lot more risk seeking than you, you might have to expand your comfort zone. If you are more risk seeking than her, be prepared for the fact she might not want to go with you on adventures. And she might not want you to do risky things either.
Is she the indoor type and you’re not? Don’t expect her to enjoy being dragged out on camping trips. She the outdoor type and you’re not? Better get some hiking boots. If you are both really different, maybe try compromising and doing cabin trips.
This one you’ll have to read a bit into. Is it something sentimental? She probably has a strong sentimental streak. Something practical? She probably isn’t very sentimental. Is it something expensive or something she can show off? Get ready to say good bye to your money.
This one is also great because it’ll help you get some gift ideas for later. Or at least gift categories. Sentimental, get her something that reminds her of your relationship. Practical, give her something that will help with her hobbies. And so on…
This question lets you know how she deals with conflict. Is she a peacemaker? Does she escalate things? Does she just avoid it?
Chances are she’ll deal with conflicts the same way with you. Maybe she’ll try to make peace, maybe she’ll get furious, maybe she’ll just stop talking to you.
This is a surprisingly practical question that will let you know how much you two will enjoy going to see movies together and watching shows together.
Does she watch shows / movies with you that are way out of line with her favorites? She might just be humoring you and watching them because you like them. If that’s the case, she’s probably going to get tired of humoring you and start wanting to watch what she actually likes.
This one will let you know what she likes to do. Sure she’ll probably do what you want to do for a few Saturday nights, but eventually, as the relationship continues; she is going to want to do what she wants to do. So if you like partying and she doesn’t, or if you like chilling and playing video games and she likes going out. Well, that’s going to be a problem.
If you are in a place in your relationship where you are comfortable talking about sex, then these are some great questions to learn more about who she is sexually. If your relationship hasn’t progressed that far, don’t worry about it, just skip these.
Yep, these are some pretty basic questions to ask your girlfriend, but they are pretty crucial to know. She’ll want to know the same. Tit for tat.
And remember don’t get all pouty about her answers if she has had a lot of sexual partners or if she has had more than you. It’s not a competition. And besides you probably want a girlfriend that enjoys sex as much as you do.
On the flip side if she hasn’t had a lot of sexual partners it might mean she isn’t so into sex or it might mean she isn’t as experienced in the bedroom, or it might mean she doesn’t like to have sex until the relationship is a bit more serious.
Basically you want her sex drive to match yours, whether you are really into having frequent sex or if sex isn’t very important to you.
A good sex life is important for a healthy relationship. You should both be trying to make each other happy in the bedroom. But don’t feel pressured to try something you aren’t comfortable with. And don’t pressure her into trying something she isn’t comfortable with. If either of you isn’t enjoying the sex you’re having, it will end badly for both of you.
This question will help you see how well both of your expectations about the frequency of sex match up. Usually if one person in a relationship has a vastly different number it’s a bad omen for the relationship. But you can try talking through it and trying to find some middle ground. Just don’t try and force the issue. You’ll just have to decide how important sex is for the relationship.
This one will give you a good idea of what time of the day she will most likely be in the mood. Good intel for sure.
Ah money, the number one starter of fights in a relationship. These might not be the most exciting questions to ask your girlfriend, but they are seriously important.
At least one of you should be good with money. If you are both bad with money, one of you will need to work on your money management skills. And you should probably decide who if you are in a serious relationship or live together.
This question will let you know what type of stuff she’ll be spending money on in the future. It can also let you know what she values.
This one will tell you what she’ll get angry about if you spend money on it.
This question will let you know if she is a saver, values experiences, or values objects. Do with that knowledge what you will.
This one is mostly for new relationships, but really good to know what kind of expectations are on the table.
So there we go, those are my questions to ask your girlfriend. Hopefully they’ll help you out and give you some good info about your relationship. Just remember, like I said before. None of these questions is a relationship sinker, just keep in mind what is most important for you in a relationship.
Here’s a list of some more questions you can ask your girlfriend. No commentary here, just a list of questions you can browse through and pick the ones you like.
24. What do you know that you aren’t supposed to know?
25. What’s the most disgusting or terrifying story you’ve ever heard?
26. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve heard about someone doing for someone else?
27. What is the most terrifying thing you can imagine?
28. What would be the worst flavor of ice cream?
29. What scene from a movie had a dramatic impact on you as a child but probably wouldn’t faze you now?
30. Would you get into a relationship with yourself? Assuming that “other you” is a gender you are attracted to.
31. What really should be common knowledge but for some reason isn’t?
32. What 30 seconds would you erase from your life if you could?
33. What salad dressing probably doesn’t exist but would be amazing if it did?
34. What mistakes in your life have you learned the biggest lessons from?
35. What strange food combinations do you enjoy and which do you hate?
36. What are some things you could never wrap your head around?
37. What piece of clothing do you always get a lot of comments on every time you wear it?
38. What are some of the most annoying things that happen on social media?
39. What’s a good relationship tip that sounds like a bad tip?
40. What do you need to vent about?
41. What causes you to look down on someone?
42. What are some things you are below average at and some things you are above average at?
43. What would a sitcom about your life be called?
44. What are some unwritten rules in your family?
45. What’s the worst downward spiral you’ve ever witnessed?
46. What’s the most surprising thing you’ve learned recently?
47. What would your ideal life look like?
48. What’s your idea of succeeding?
49. What’s the saddest movie you’ve ever seen?
50. What would you like your last meal to be?
51. Where is the best place to go to meet awesome people?
52. What’s the best thing you own?
53. What popular shows or movies have you not seen?
54. Where was your favorite place to play outside of your house when you were a child?
55. What’s your favorite foreign film?
56. What’s the worst non-illegal habit a person can have?
57. What do you think about when you are lying in bed unable to sleep?
58. What horror stories do you have from your job?
59. If you were tasked with creating a brand new, wildly entertaining sport, what sport would you create?
60. What food do you crave most?
61. What’s the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?
62. How good are you at keeping plants alive?
63. What’s the worst part of your average day?
64. What’s the funniest lie you’ve heard someone tell?
65. What’s the most ridiculous reason someone has gotten mad at you for?
66. What childhood movie was ruined after you watched it again when you were older?
67. What’s your favorite euphemism?
68. What are some things you feel compelled to do?
69. If you were a master reverse pickpocket (putpocket?), what would you put into their pockets?
70. If you learned that your country was going to cut off all access to the internet at 12 am tonight, what would you spend your time/bandwidth downloading?
71. What does a day in the life of a couple with a super healthy relationship look like?
72. What’s your favorite thing to do when the power goes out?
73. What slang or trend makes you feel old?
74. Who do you think has it all figured out?
75. What’s something that was way better than you thought it would be?
76. How often do you dance?
77. When are you most comfortable?
78. What are some things you’ve seen that you wish you could unsee?
79. How good are you at keeping secrets?
80. What’s something you’ve been wanting to get off your chest for a while?
81. How are you really?
82. What’s the most important thing you learned from your parents?
83. What’s the most embarrassing clothing malfunction you’ve had?
84. When was the last time you went to an amusement park or fair?
85. What book has had the biggest impact on you?
86. What was the most thoughtful gift you ever received?
87. What would be the perfect pet?
88. What are some clever insults you’ve heard?
89. What’s something that many people find unattractive in a person, but you really like?
90. What’s the best topping/ice cream combination?
91. If you could become a master in one skill, what skill would you choose?
92. How hard do you work to improve yourself or your life?
93. What do you look forward to?
94. If you could ask one question about your future, what question would you ask?
95. What would your dream home look like?
96. What do you wish you could change about yourself?
97. What do you geek out about?
98. Hammock, bean bag chair, or regular chair? Why?
99. How artistic are you?
100. What do you wish you had started a long time ago?
These are some really good things to keep an eye out for. Especially when you are just starting to date a girl. They are red flags that you’ll want to investigate a bit further before you get too serious.
If she is mean to them she probably has a mean streak that will come out to bite you in the ass. The best way to judge a person’s kindness is how they act towards people they don’t need to be nice to. Plus, who wants spit in their food?
Nope, she loves drama. And she probably goes out of her way to create or encourage it. Be prepared to always have some kind of drama emergency going on.
If it is really uncomfortable or awkward when you both aren’t busy doing or talking about something, that might be a bad sign. Or it might mean you just need more time around each other to be comfortable doing nothing. Or perhaps it’s just that you or she or both of you are uncomfortable with doing nothing even when you are alone.
She won’t start liking them. You’ll either need to end it or stop doing the things you like. Find a girl who likes the same things you do. Or at the very least find a girl who tolerates your hobbies because she knows they are important to you.
Here is the PDF version of all our questions to ask your girlfriend.
And here is the image for all of the questions:
Interesting questions to ask a girl – Interesting questions that you can ask your girlfriend. Engaging and fun with some that make you think as well.
Would you rather questions – Always fun and entertaining. Pick out a few choice questions and give it a shot.
250 Conversation starters – Yep, 250 conversation questions. If you can’t find some good questions to ask here you probably won’t find them anywhere. They are particularly well suited to first dates and new girlfriends.
200 Questions for couples – Perfect for couples who have been a relationship for a while and want to grow closer.
Funny questions to ask – Looking for a break from all the seriousness? Try these questions!
But you need a list of good questions to ask your girlfriend if you want her to find you interesting. .. What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?.
A breakup is an extremely tough thing to go through, no matter how old you are or how long you have been in the relationship. Things can break off after a few dates, after a few years of dating, during an engagement, or sometimes even after several long years of marriage.
Sometimes you see the breakup coming from a mile away and other times you will have absolutely no idea that it was about to happen. For most of us, breaking up is a devastating experience.
It is no wonder that there are so many love songs about breaking up, whether it is being brokenhearted, feeling betrayed, or experiencing difficulty in moving on.
Perhaps you were the one who was dumped. Life without your significant other might seem unimaginable and you might not know how to move on.
Maybe you want to tell your ex that you are not okay after the breakup and that you are not over them. Perhaps you have some unresolved feelings and things that you still need to say.
Or maybe you are the one who decided to break things off with the other person. After a breakup, things either end well or they end badly. A breakup can be mutual or it can be one-sided.
Maybe you want to check on your ex to make sure they are okay. Or you would like to apologize for how things ended. It is possible that you want them to stay away and you would prefer that they not contact you.
You might even be someone who is really close to a person who is going through a breakup. Maybe you are that person’s parent or best friend and you wish you knew how to help them get through this.
In this article, you can find quotes for every situation regarding what to say after a breakup. Whether you have gone through the breakup yourself or know someone who is going through an intense breakup, these quotes can help them heal and move on to better things.
Use these quotes to help you heal or to help you process your feelings. If you know someone going through a bad breakup, you can even use some of these quotes as advice.
1. I am so sorry for how things ended.
2. I hope that you are feeling a little better today. I am sorry for how things went yesterday and I am here if you want to talk.
3. I hope that you can move on from this and find someone who is deserving of someone who is as great as you.
4. We both deserve to be happy. I am just sorry that we could not manage to find that happiness with each other.
5. I am glad that we talked and that we are on the same page. I hope that you are doing well.
6. I am sorry for what I said. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.
7. I am sorry for how I said things when we were breaking up.
8. We probably both said a lot of things that we did not really mean when we broke up. For my part, I am sorry for being so harsh with you.
9. You did not deserve the things that I put you through when we were together.
10. I am trying to learn from my mistakes. And treating you badly and letting you go is one of the biggest mistakes that I have ever made.
11. I am sorry for going about things the wrong way.
12. Can you forgive me for what I did to you in our relationship?
13. I would be happier if we could stay together, but I know that I have to accept this breakup and move on.
14. Thank you for being honest about how you feel.
15. I am glad that we talked yesterday. Thank you for being honest with me. I hope that we can still be friends.
16. This breakup is really hard on me and I do not think that I can stay friends with you. For me to really move on, I need you to not be in my life.
17. I understand if you need some space and time to heal, but I am here if you want to talk about it.
18. I can’t believe I gave you my heart.
19. I feel so stupid for trusting you.
20. I feel foolish for believing that you would never break my heart.
21. It was foolish of me to think that we would be together forever.
22. I should have known that nothing lasts forever.
23. I should have known that our relationship was too good to be true.
24. I wish I would have known that you were unhappy in the relationship. Maybe I could have done something to save it. Or maybe we could have ended things earlier to save us the waste of time.
25. Was anything you said to me true? Did you really love me?
26. Since we are no longer a couple, I feel okay telling you that I only pretended to laugh at your jokes. Also, your breath smells.
27. To be honest, I do not think that you deserve to be happy. Not after how you treated me.
28. I still find myself thinking about you and wondering how you are doing.
29. Letting you go was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do.
30. I hope that you will realize one day, all of the bad things you did in our relationship.
31. I deserved better. And you did not deserve me at all.
32. I just want you to be happy.
33. I still miss you and think about you.
34. I still love you.
35. I miss what we had together.
36. Is there anything that I can do to win you back?
37. I think that I might still be in love with you.
38. No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to get over you.
39. What did I do wrong in the relationship?
40. I wish I could go back and fix everything.
41. I regret some of the things that I did when we were together.
42. I definitely took you and our relationship for granted and I am sorry for that.
43. Even though things did not end well with us, I hope you do not still hate me years from now.
44. I could not stand it if you hated me. Even though we are no longer together, I still care about you.
45. Even though we did not work out, you taught me what love was. And for that, I am grateful.
46. I still miss you but I doubt that you miss me too.
47. Do you even think about me anymore or am I just a distant memory in your head?
48. I want you to know that I have moved on. It took a long time, but I am in a much better place right now.
49. I need you to know that there is no chance of us ever getting back together.
50. I want to thank you for breaking up with me. It really opened my eyes to how bad our relationship was.
51. Thank you for ending things. I feel like I really dodged a bullet with you.
52. Good luck to whoever ends up with you next, because they are going to need it.
53. This relationship really hurt me and you really hurt me. It is going to take a really long time for me to be able to trust anyone again.
54. I seriously thought that you and I were so happy together and in love, but you had me fooled. Now I feel like I have been left alone to pick up all the pieces of my broken heart.
55. I do not hate you for how things ended between us, but I do not want to be friends with you either.
56. I cannot just be your friend, not after everything that we have been through together. I think that it is best for the both of us if we truly go our separate ways.
57. If you do not mind, I would like all of my things back.
58. I never meant to hurt you.
59. Hurting you is the last thing that I wanted to happen.
60. I’m sorry for how things went down.
61. I wish nothing but the best for you.
62. I’m sorry we couldn’t make it work.
63. Thank you for taking this so well.
64. How are you feeling?
65. I’m sorry for going about things the wrong way.
66. I’m sorry for how I handled things.
67. I am sorry that I could not make you happy.
68. I am sorry that I let you down.
69. I will always care about you, even if we are no longer together.
70. I have moved on.
71. I am completely over you.
72. I hope there are no hard feelings.
73. I am still hopelessly in love with you.
74. My head is telling me to forget you, but my heart refuses to let go.
75. I hope you can move on from this breakup.
76. I understand and I wish the best for you. Thank you for being honest to me.
77. Do not worry about me, I will be okay.
78. I respect your feelings and your decision to end the relationship.
79. It will take some time, but I think I will be okay.
80. Thank you for the good times that we did have. I will think of those memories fondly.
81. Even though this is goodbye, I am glad that you were an important part of my life.
82. I am sad about this, but at the end of the day, I know I have to respect your decision.
83. The honest truth is that I am sad right now that you are ending things, but I know that I will be okay.
84. I am going to miss you so much.
85. I would be lying if I said that I was okay with breaking up. But it takes two people to keep a relationship going. And if your heart is not in this anymore, then a breakup is for the best. I just wish you the best.
86. I am really hurt by this breakup. I am not saying this because I want to make you feel bad. I am just being honest about how I feel.
87. I am going to need time to think about this. Can we talk in a few days?
88. I will miss what we had. You are a very special person.
89. Whoever does end up with you is very lucky.
90. Maybe this breakup is a blessing in disguise.
91. What changed between us?
92. Where did things go wrong?
93. It hurts to know that you do not see me in your future.
94. I still care about you. I always will.
95. I feel like my heart has been ripped out, stomped on, and broken into a million little pieces. I don’t even know how to begin to heal from this.
Things to say to yourself:
96. I am going to be okay.
97. I deserve to be happy.
98. It was just not meant to be.
99. I love myself.
100. I want to be happy.
101. I am better of without him/her.
102. I can find someone better.
103. There is someone better for me out there.
104. It is his/her loss.
105. I have to learn how to be single for a little bit.
106. I have to learn how to love me first. The rest will follow.
107. You deserve better.
108. There are other fish in the sea.
109. I am here if you ever need to talk about it.
110. Time heals all wounds.
111. You did the best that you could do.
112. You gave the relationship your all.
113. Believe me when I say that there is someone better out there waiting for you.
114. Everything happens for a reason, even the bad things like getting your heart broken.
115. It is their loss because you are an amazing person.
116. You are going to be okay. I just know it.
117. Try to take things one day at a time.
118. It is not going to be easy, but you will get through this. And I will be here to help you through it.
119. Do not let this discourage you from trying to find love in your life. This just was not the right time or the right person for you.
120. Try to be the mature one in this breakup. It might be tempting to be mean and vindictive, but what good will that do to anyone? Take the high road and move on with your life.
121. I have no advice for you, but I am here if you need me.
122. Time heals everything. Eventually your wounds will fade away and you will be able to move on.
123. Just take this breakup as a lesson learned.
124. Do you want to go get a drink and unwind? You can vent to me about your breakup and how you are feeling.
125. Do not beat yourself up over this breakup. You did the best that you could do. There is nothing else that you could have done to make things work.
126. Sometimes a breakup is not anyone’s fault. There does not always have to be someone to blame for why a relationship had to end.
127. You did the best that you could. This breakup just seemed unavoidable.
128. You cannot say that you did not give the relationship your all. Sometimes you can do everything possible to try and make a relationship work and you still end up breaking up anyway.
129. You can try to be the perfect partner in a relationship, but it does not matter if the other person will not meet you halfway. Allow yourself to move on and find someone better who actually deserves you.
130. Let it all out. Breakups are tough. It is hard to lose the person that mattered so much to you.
131. You are allowed to feel sad right now. You are going through a rough breakup.
132. LIfe is not always fair but you should not give up on relationships just because you just broke up with someone who was not right for you. Happiness is out there for you.
133. You are worthy and deserving of someone who can love and appreciate the real you.
134. It is okay to be alone for a little while you heal and figure things out.
135. You just had a breakup. This is the hard part. I know you feel broken right now. But believe me, it will slowly get easier for you and one day you will find that you have moved on.
136. The right person will come along for you.
137. Things will suck, but they will not suck forever.
138. This breakup is still a fresh wound for you, but just remember that time heals all wounds.
139. It may not seem like it now, but your heartbreak will end one day.
140. Your prince charming is still out there, waiting to find you.
141. This breakup is a learning experience for you that will make you a stronger person. Maybe you can grow from it.
142. Take the time that you need to get over this.
143. Do not give up hope on love just because this relationship did not work out.
144. Do not worry about how bad things are right now. The best things are yet to come.
145. Try not to rush right into the next relationship. Sometimes we need to be by ourselves for a little bit after a big breakup.
146. Maybe you can take this breakup as an opportunity to make some positive changes in your life.
147. Maybe a change of scenery can help you move on from this breakup.
148. You broke up for a reason.
149. Do not let this experience turn you into a bitter and cynical person.
150. You can work through this.
151. Maybe this person did not give you the love that you deserved, but someone else out there will.
152. You are strong and this breakup will make you even stronger.
153. You are beautiful.
154. You can get through this breakup. I have absolute faith in you.
155. You were too good for that person anyway.
156. I always thought that you could do so much better.
157. I think that you deserve someone who treats you better anyway.
158. Today may be terrible, but tomorrow will be better.
159. You are an amazing person and you will find the right person one day.
160. This breakup is a blessing in disguise. You ended up dodging a bullet.
161. You will never be the same after this breakup, but you will be okay.
162. You will come out of this a much stronger and better person than you were before.
163. I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.
164. All you can really take away from this ended relationship is that you learned a lesson from it.
165. Cry if you need to. You have been through a lot.
166. Sometimes the best way for you to be happy is to let go of things that you tried to hold onto that were actually hurting you.
167. You will be okay, just not tonight. But you have people who care about you and want to see you through this.
168. You may not see it yet, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Right now you might feel like you are lost in the dark, but when you finally see that light at the end, you will forget about your heartbreak.
169. Even though you feel your heart aching right now, it will slowly begin to heal. It will take some time, but one day you will realize that your heart does not hurt anymore.
170. You will not always be everyone’s cup of tea. And not everyone will love you the way that you deserve to be loved. All it takes is finding that one person who is out there waiting for you.
171. Just because this person was not right for you, it does not mean that there is not someone else out there for you who is a much better match. Realize that you can and will find someone even better.
172. You might be really sad from this breakup right now, but you would be surprised at what is in store for you. Trust that the universe has something even better planned, someone who is really your perfect match.
Filed Under: Dating
If you're looking for ways to know a girl better, these What was the most important lesson you've learned from your past What superpowers did you wish you had when you were a kid?.