Saying thank you for the birthday wishes you received can be a tradition .. Spotting the Good that Has Been Done to You | Thank You Quotes.
Expressing your good thoughts and appreciation to someone who congratulates you is a sign of good manners. A word that congratulates can give us a good feeling and it calls for a good response. You want to make them feel good as much as they did to you when you receive the congratulation messages. Now, if you don’t know how to respond to a congratulations, you’re at the perfect place. Here, we will give you some tips and advices on responding to those who congratulate you. We will give you a list of samples as well. Read on.
There are many things that we should thank for, and even having to be told “Congratulations” should be appreciated. When we achieve something great or out of our ordinary daily routine, we often hear the word “congratulations” thus, we should thank them for congratulating us. This means that they have noticed what you have achieved and they are happy for you because of it. To show our appreciation to those who have congratulated us, here are some samples you may want to consider:
“Thank you so much for recognizing my efforts. I must say that your congratulation messages really touched my heart.”
“Not everyone is happy when you succeed, but it is always great to be reminded of good friends like you. Thank you for the congratulations!”
“Your kind and encouraging message has motivated me to do even better than I have done. Thank you!”
“I’m grateful to know that you share in my happiness and success. Kindly receive my appreciation!”
“Thank you so much for your congratulation but I cannot take all the credit because it was team effort. If it were not for all our collective hard work, I would not have made it.”
“Thank you for the congratulations! It is nice knowing that you are thinking of me.”
“We appreciate your message and are happy to know friends like you rejoice in our success. Thank you!”
Colleagues and friends took time to send you congratulatory wishes. It’s only proper to express your appreciation and gratitude towards them. But if you’re lost what to tell them or how to respond to those warm wishes, you’re at the right place. Here, we wrote some samples that you can use.
Thank you very much for such a kind gesture. You’re one of the reasons while this work is so worthwhile.
I appreciate your kindness to send me a congratulation letter on my job promotion. I am truly overwhelmed with happiness and appreciation. Thank you.
I’d like to express my appreciation to your warm congratulation wishes. I am so happy to receive them.
Thank you for dropping me a kind note of congratulation. It was such a nice gesture that warmed my heart.
I feel so blessed to have me efforts recognized. Thank you for all the warm congratulations wishes.
Thank you for all the best wishes and congratulations. I feel surrounded with appreciation and love.
I’m grateful to all people who supported me through the years. Thank you for your kindness and warm wishes you sent.
Your congratulations wishes warmed my heart and made me so happy. Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.
Thanks for thinking of me. Your warm wishes always make my heart grow.
“Thank you for sharing in our joy as first time parents. We greatly appreciate your congratulatory message.”
“I am humbled to receive congratulatory messages from my role model. Thank you for the encouragements!”
“Thank you for whichever way you contributed to making our wedding a success and more so for your congratulatory texts. We appreciate you very much!”
“I received your congratulatory letter with a lot of joy and gratitude. Thank you for remembering me!”
“It’s not every day you receive a congratulatory message from a long lost friend. Thank you very much and it was great hearing from you!”
“Thank you for remembering my baby on his first birthday and for your wonderful congratulatory messages!”
“I must say it feels good knowing that you follow up on my success and are happy when I prosper. Thank you very much!”
“Your congratulatory note was received and very much appreciated. Thank you.”
Wedding celebration maybe a busy and full of tiring festivities, you must not forget to write or compose a response to all of the wedding congratulations you have received from the loving family and friends. You can keep it short yet thoughtful. show your appreciation and gratitude to those who support and made the wedding more worthwhile with these samples of thank you messages for the congratulations on wedding.
I appreciate your warm message of congratulations on our wedding. It was very loving and encouraging.
I feel so blessed to have loving friends and family like you. Your best wishes of congratulations made us so happy. Thank you!
Thank you to all, friends and family, who sent us heartfelt congratulations messages. They made us so happy. Thank you for supporting our marriage.
I’d like to express me gratitude for all the heartwarming congratulations you have sent. We’re touched by the flood of congratulatory and warm wishes for our wedding. Thank you.
I feel so glad to have such a supporting and loving family and friends. All of the congratulations messages we received are truly heartwarming. Thank you to all of you.
“Thank you for congratulating me on being a mother. I hope I follow in your foot steps!”
“Thank you for the congratulations! Your wishes, prayers and blessings have done me a lot of good.”
“It is very heart-warming to know that even you, are happy when I succeed.”
“Thank you for congratulating me!”
“Thank you for all the help you offered me at every stage that led to this success. I feel glad that I received not only your support but also your congratulations.”
“I have graduated and I must confess that I am surprised to receive a congratulatory message from you. Thank you very much!”
“I’m glad you dropped me a congratulatory message. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
“Thank you for sending your congratulation messages even after all the help you have given me.”
“Be blessed for all the warm wishes and congratulation notes!”
“Thanks much for your congratulatory messages! Dully received.”
“My husband and I would like to take this opportunity to just say thank you for sharing in our happiness.”
“Thank you for the fabulous gifts and congratulation messages! I am lucky to be surrounded by precious friends like you.”
“This is to extend a note of appreciation for the warm and kind congratulatory messages. Thank you for putting a smile on my face!”
“I heartily thank you for your blessings and congratulatory messages. It was all because of the love and support from people like you.”
“Nothing else matters as long as you are proud of me. Thank you for your congratulation messages!”
Saying thank you for the birthday wishes you received can be a tradition .. Spotting the Good that Has Been Done to You | Thank You Quotes.
Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes: Write a cute thank you note to everyone who wished you on your birthday. Reply to every text, Facebook post, tweet, email, greeting card and even to the messages on Snapchat and WhatsApp. Show that you really appreciate it when people not only remember, but care to send their best wishes to you on your special day. Whether it is for your friends, colleagues, girlfriend, boyfriend, parents or anyone else – use this post to ideate on how you will word your own quote that reeks gratitude. It can be a funny one-liner or a heartfelt note that shows how grateful you feel. The party will be over soon but the sweetest of messages will become keepsakes. They’ll trigger the most beautiful nostalgia years down the line.
1) Your wishes have become a keepsake that will forever remind me of happy times and beautiful memories. Thank you so much.
2) My birthday lasted just for a day but the wishes you sent me are going to make me feel special for the rest of the year. Thank you.
3) Your words were the perfect embellishment on my birthday, your wishes have just blown me away. No matter how hard I try on my own, I will never be able to replicate the warmth you have shown. Thanks.
4) Thanks for a message that was, truly priceless and the epitome of sweetness. Now I know that you are, utterly loving and delightfully caring.
5) Money and gifts can buy almost everything – except the love of friends like you. Thanks for your sweet wishes on my birthday.
6) Your beautiful wishes did something that no amount of money can buy – they made me believe in the value of friendship. Thanks.
7) Just like how food remains tasteless without salt, my birthday celebrations would have been incomplete without your wishes. Thanks for being the SALT in my life.
8) I was feeling terrible about turning a year older until I read your message which rid me of my blues. Now I feel that growing old is totally worth it, as long as it is with friends like you. Thanks.
9) Funny Facebook status update: Thank you all for sending me such sweet birthday messages on Facebook. Why can’t you be so sweet to me all year around?
10) Birthday gifts can get broken or lost, but your priceless words will remain close to my heart for eternity. Thanks.
11) Thanks for your wishes, they were… funny, cute and charming. Exactly like you.
12) This tweet goes out to everyone who sent in their kind wishes on my birthday. Your sweet words lit up my life just like the sun’s rays. Thank you.
13) If your birthday wish was written on the image of a cake and pinned on Pinterest, it would go viral because it is the cutest thing I’ve ever read. Thanks for being such a sweetheart.
14) Had you not sent a text on my birthday unfailingly, I would have felt lonely even in the midst of friends and family. Thank you so much.
15) Thanks for taking the time out to write such a sweet poem even in the day and age of cut-copy-paste. Your message is proof of the fact that life’s beautiful feelings are never truly cherished in haste.
16) Your wishes made my day, is what I want you to know. For a long time in my heart, your words will echo. Thanks.
17) The deep impact of your words is impossible to measure, your greeting card has become one of my life’s treasures. Thank you.
18) If my life was a balance sheet, the greetings you sent have just become one of the biggest assets which will drive the profits of happiness and smiles for many years to come. Thank you.
19) Nothing in this world is as beautiful as you are, except for the birthday wish that you sent to me. Thanks.
20) Even the combined value of all my birthday gifts cannot match the value of your beautiful wish. Thanks for such a heart-warming greeting.
21) Birthday celebrations whizz by in a jiffy, but wishes like yours linger along in the heart forever. xoxo
22) The biggest gift I received on my birthday are the sweet words in the greeting card that you gave to me. Wishes from friends like you are what will make my birthday a beautiful memory. Thank you.
23) Gifts will wither away into the sands of time, but your words will reverberate in my heart forever, like a sweet little rhyme. Thanks.
24) Even though you are busy travelling you sent me birthday wishes in advance. To repay such a sweet gesture, I don’t know if I will ever get the chance. Thanks.
25) The birthday message you sent to me was cuter than a kitty, sweeter than a puppy and more beautiful than a magnificent sunrise. Thank you.
26) Just like how a sprinkle of chocolate makes a coffee worth devouring, your heartfelt wishes made my birthday worth celebrating. Thank you.
27) My birthday balloons wouldn’t have popped, my birthday cake would have been bitter and my birthday drinks would not have been bubbly, had I not received your wishes. Thanks for adding the spark to my celebrations.
28) After reading the beautiful message you wrote on my birthday greeting card, I think you should change careers and start working for Blue Mountain or Hallmark. Thanks for such sweet words.
29) Thanks for avoiding stock greetings from the supermarket shelves and taking the time to write such a beautiful handwritten message on my birthday card. You’re the best.
30) I never revealed my birthday on social media hoping that real friends never need Facebook to remember each others’ birthday. You are one such bestie. Thanks for your wishes.
31) The quote that you sent to me on my birthday is the perfect example of the fact that words are free but their value is priceless. Thank you.
32) Your words left me rolling on the floor with laughter. I’ll be sharing your quote on Facebook and Twitter to teach everyone a thing or two about humor. xoxo
33) Gifts can’t be carried around but I will carry the essence of your beautiful message in my heart wherever I go. Thank you.
34) Thanks for going out of your way and giving me a call when you could have just sent me a message on Facebook. You are a real friend.
35) Your wishes mean a lot to me because you remembered my big day in spite of having the reputation of being forgetful. Thanks a ton.
36) Gifts and parties may have brought a smile on my face, but sweet wishes like yours have their own special place. Reading the words you wrote on my card brought tears to my eyes, which is why I believe that friends like you are my life’s best prize. Thanks.
37) You should become a songwriter for Taylor Swift because the message you sent me on my birthday was so romantic. Thanks.
38) You should write jingles for kids because you seem to have the sweetest things to say. Thanks for your wishes on my birthday – they were the cutest.
39) Regardless of how many years pass by, I will never throw my iPhone away simply because it has your wishes in it. Thanks for such sweet words.
40) Just like how the taste of a delicious meal lingers for a long time, the vibes of your sweet message will linger in my heart for years to come. Thanks.
When someone wishes you a happy birthday whether they text you, posted on social media, or send you a greeting card in the mail, it is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation with a thank you response. Here is a look at some great sample thank you messages for birthday wishes that will encourage you to let the person know you are grateful.
“Am an year older but wiser. Thanks for your sweet wishes.”
“As the hours of this birthday wind down, I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you.”
“As we age, birthdays can sometimes draw less attention from our friends and family. Thank you for continuing to think of me on this special day of the year!”
“As we continue to grow older, birthdays can be a difficult time of the year. It is always great to hear words of celebration from individuals who are special in our life.”
“Birthdays are an important—and unavoidable—part of our lives. Thank you so much for making my birthday enjoyable and memorable.”
“Here’s a note to say thank you for remembering my birthday. It means so much that you think of me on my special day, and continue to show your love and support.”
“Here’s to adding more life to our years. Thank you for your warm wishes my dear friend. Looking forward to your birthday.”
“If I had a dollar for every year I told you thank you on my birthday, well you know how many I would have.”
“It was realy a great pleasure to see you on my birthday party. Thanks for making my birthday a special one.”
“No matter how old we get, we’ll always need the support of our friends. Thank you once again, my friends, for being with me on my birthday.”
“Thank you and a very happy birthday to you and me! We’re both born on the same date but in different countries. Does distance matter? Not to me. Let’s thank technology for bringing us together.”
“Thank you because it is not every day you get to wish me happy birthday.”
“Thank you for not only remembering my birthday, but sending a gift as well.”
“Thank you for remembering my birthday. Honestly, I thought you must have forgotten. It was such a pleasant surprise to see your message. Thank you once again.”
“Thank you for the most extravagant birthday wish, but a present would have been better.”
“Thank you for your well wishes on my birthday. You have meant so much to me in the past, and will continue to do so in the future.”
“Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot!”
“Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. You are truly an amazing person.”
“Thank you so much for sending me love and well wishes on my birthday. It reminds me that my life is filled with friends and family who appreciate me!”
“Thank you so much for your wishes. You made my birthday all the more special.”
“Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes. It is always refreshing and encouraging to hear individuals send their love on this very special day of the year.”
“Thank you, friends, for your wonderful birthday wishes, for your irreplaceable gifts and for your unforgettable smiles.”
“Thanks for adding to my birthday celebrations with your sweet wishes.”
“Thanks for coming to my birthday party. It wouldn’t have been as much fun without you.”
“Well, it’s that time of year again—my birthday came and went, and I am another year older. Thanks for thinking of me, and keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!”
“What an artistic way to say happy birthday. Your e-card was simply superb. Thank you so much.”
“When I look at all the presents the only thing that comes to mind is thank you.”
“When I saw your wishes in my inbox, I whispered a little prayer – May you always be with me through many more birthdays. Thank you for being there for me.”
“Your wishes are as unique and special as you. Thank you and love you.”
Here is a look at some easy and great ways you can say thank you in English.
Use these more than 30 examples of thank you messages to express feelings of Thank You for Coworkers · Thank You for Employees · Thank You for Help. Quotes Writing an effective thank you note takes thoughtful word choice. The first . If you are writing to a good friend, you have a lot more room for variation than a.
Writing a thank-you note or email message is a lovely gesture to express your appreciation for any occasion. In the business world, a thank-you note could make the difference between getting the job, the client, or the contract, and being passed over.
Thank-you notes can solidify the impression you left with the interviewer and make you stand out from the competition. A well-written thank-you note can show your team or colleagues how much their hard work is appreciated, or let your boss know that you value his or her support.
If you take the time to write a personal thank-you note, it will always be appreciated, regardless of the circumstances. People like to be thanked and they remember those who take the time to send a note or email.
What's the best way to show your appreciation? When you're writing a thank-you note, choose a phrase that fits the reason why you are saying thank you.
If someone has helped you at work, on a project, or with a problem, let them know you appreciate the assistance. If you are sending a job interview thank-you note, thank the interviewer for his or her consideration. If someone gave you career advice or a tip on a job opening, tell them you appreciate the guidance or the suggestion.
When you're sending a personal thank-you letter or message, simply stating your thanks and appreciation is often all you need to do. Here’s a list of phrases to get you started.
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications.
Sending a business thank-you note is not only professional; it’s a way to build a relationship with your professional business contacts.
Use these phrases to let someone know how much you appreciate what they have done for you.
It’s always a good idea to thank everyone who has helped with your job search and your career, or provided other professional advice or assistance.
When you’re requesting something from an individual or an organization, be sure to add “thank you for the consideration” to your email or letter.
Has someone helped you out? Be sure to take the time to relay your gratitude.
Thanking the interviewer after a one-on-one interview not only shows your appreciation. It’s also a reminder that you’re a strong candidate for the job.
Reference writing can be labor-intensive, and it can also take time to refer someone for a job. Your connections will appreciate receiving a thank-you email or message.
Bosses and employees love to be thanked, especially when they do something extra.
How you end your message or note is important, too. A professional closing like “Sincerely,” “Best regards,” or “With appreciation” will add a nice finishing touch to your communication.
When you're job searching, you'll have many different opportunities to say thank you to those who help you, and to prospective employers.
For example, when you write a thank-you note after an interview, the gesture shows appreciation for the employer’s interest, time, and attention, reiterates your enthusiasm and interest in the job opening, and reminds the employer about your qualifications and experience.
Thank-you notes are a good opportunity to bring up something you may have forgotten to mention during the interview, or to follow up with additional information that the employer has requested.
Usually, an interviewer will explain next steps in the process and when to expect to hear back from the company. If they did not discuss this, or you have yet to hear
from them, use your thank-you letter as an occasion to follow up. Doing so in a
thank-you note can express your gratitude and show your unwavering interest in
the position while simultaneously checking in on the process.
Timing is almost as important as what you say. An email will make an immediate impression. That's key if you're in contention for a job, especially at a medium-sized to large company.
That gives the reader a tangible reminder of your appreciation. A small business or a colleague may look kindly on a handwritten note, while a corporate contact will probably expect, and prefer, an emailed note.
Review these thank-you note samples for a variety of situations, and then choose an appropriate phrase to include in your personalized thank-you note.
Take the time to carefully tailor your thank-you notes to fit the circumstances.
If time isn't of the essence, consider sending a handwritten card or note.
Studies show that even months after writing a simple appreciation quote or 101 Thank You Words Of Appreciation Messages to Show Your Gratitude . Maybe your Facebook page lit up today with so many good wishes that you feel.