Looking for the best sunday greeting pictures, photos & images? LoveThisPic's I brought a flower for each friend of mine and wishing you all a happy sunday.
Sundays are always for the family. It is the usual time for family picnics, walks in the beach, and church visits.
Most importantly, Sunday is a revered day allotted for God. Offering even one day of our week for God is essential so we can have a comfortable and peaceful spiritual time.
Praising God should not only be a scheduled activity, it must be a hobby that has risen from the heart.
Your whole week may have turned out bad, but Sundays can fully clear it away.
Be the sunshine that would bring warmth wherever you go.
Smiles are prettier than frowns, giving is warmer than receiving, and loving is more beautiful than hating.
The things that make our soul shine are worth risking for.
Every Sunday brings something new to learn and something good to feel.
Sundays refuel the soul, bond families together, and gives us more hope for more blessings.
When your Sunday is full of joy, your whole week would brim with contentment.
100 Birthday Quotes
Good food for the soul never goes rotten.
Sundays are made to rejuvenate us, relax the soul so it can catch up with the body.
Taking anything for granted can end up in regrets. Appreciate the tiniest daily blessing you have, take none for granted.
Let us thank the Lord for this beautiful Sunday morning and for all the blessings He has showered upon us.
13 Questions to ask a guy
The 105 Funny Birthday Wishes
God’s priceless miracles and never ending gifts are enough to enjoy a worry-free, doubtless, and fearless Sunday.
There is no time to worry about yesterday. Every day is a fresh new start, so give it your best kick.
Always be thankful for who you are, for all your blessings, and for the life you have.
Just trust love and the inspiration for your dreams. Do not give up too quickly when it is what you really want to do.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
Go on adventures on Saturdays. Stay at home and cuddle on Sundays.
Sunday is the time when you look back and think that you have an amazing week spent and thinking how you are going to rock the next one.
Lazy days that get me motivated to do nothing are Sundays.
Faith is not a shortcut to all the things you want to happen. Fill yourself with courage, for God is always with you.
I was already enjoying my Saturday when I realized that tomorrow is Sunday.
The 60 Happy Birthday Wife Wishes
Today is Sunday, so why don’t you give yourself a break.
Take Sundays slow so you can give your soul time to catch up with your body.
40 Best Happy Birthday Cousin Quotes
Always remember on Sundays that you would not have any trouble to handle the week ahead of you.
A smile can do a lot of things; it can save a soul, brighten a gloomy heart, and heal a broken spirit.
Sundays taken away from you make your soul an orphan.
When you wake up, God reminds you to live your life, try one more time, touch others live, and inspire other’s soul.
Throw down your baggage: the worries and anxiety, to make your life light and free.
Moving on is difficult to do, but once you do it, it could be the best decision in your life.
If only Sunday has arms, I would wish to be enclosed by them.
Sundays are full of fun and excitement. It is a special day.
Prayers are the best. God delivers, even when it is not what you specifically want, God thinks it is the best for you.
Smile throughout your days. Life is too short to waste on crying.
Thank you so much dear Lord for the rest that refreshed me, for waking up alive and healthy, and for giving me a chance to start a new beginning.
Our guardian angels guide us throughout our lives. They are not merely a set ofwings.
There are some angels who make sure to keep you awake so you could enjoy life and not sleep it all away.
I am in full gratitude to you God for giving us the air we breathe, the flowers we smell, and the sun that shines down upon us.
Looking at everything like you have seen it for the first time makes life enjoyable and amazing.
Yesterday has already passed, and tomorrow might not come so enjoy your life now.
There is no need to fear change. Trust God in His doings for change makes our life fresh and new.
Sunday does not only mean rest day or a day to spend with the family. It is most especially a day to celebrate God’s glory.
Whenever you feel that you have your back against the wall already, trust that God would give you a new beginning.
We have to carry out our tasks properly so we can be grateful of the God-given opportunity.
Wherever you might find yourself, know that God had put you there for a reason and He knows you can survive it.
Let us focus on the essential things during Sunday. It is the time for us to teach the goodness of God to the children.
Make sure to keep your eyes, ears, and heart open, for God is on a roll today.
Never give up trying, for when you have done your best you will see that God has better plans than your dreams.
Chase away the negative things in your life. Move on from things that let you down. If it does not lift your spirit up, it is not worth it.
Create your schedule around God instead of working God around you schedule.
The strongest man who walks and knows that God is with him wherever he might find himself as he wanders.
God picks us up when the Earth is done with us. He shines the light along the way so warms up our heart. Nothing matters but what is inside, the part that God has touched.
Lord, you never left me along the highways of danger. You accompanied me on my journey and I felt the love You shone upon me. For that I am forever grateful.
When god is not in our life, it is like an unsharpened pencil; it has no point.
Being busy working for God can lead you to not doing what He really wants, so open your heart always for Him.
Our Lord has given me all the qualities that made me endure in this Earth. I am going to use them all to sing His praises and shout his glory.
God is always available for you, not only on Sundays.
When the time comes that everybody moves out of your life, be grateful to see God move in.
The biggest benefit we have as believers of our Lord is our trust in Him.
If you keep yourself busy from God, nothing right would work out in your life.
God is my everything. He is the one that I need. He is always there for me. He is my God.
Look wisely between God’s plan for you and the enemy’s plan for you and choose which of them to battle and to embrace.
Mornings should be dedicated to God. You will see how amazing your life would become when you give Him your time.
God has never failed to pick us up when we were dragged down.
No matter how worse a situation has become, even if you were already abandoned by everyone. God will always open His arms wide for you.
The good things that God does for us are not because we are good and we deserve them. It is, instead, because He is good and loves us.
Our feelings should not be our focus as a Christian. Instead, we should concentrate on the true Word of God.
I am forever grateful Lord for always giving us a beautiful day, for leaving us Your goodness on Earth. I am willing to learn more from you.
God is always on our side, be it good times or bad.
Lord, I am myself because you made me, and I appreciate all the things that made me who I am.
Never forget to make God first in your life. He does not want 45-minute dates from you, He is interested in a relationship with you.
Strengthen your faith by praying to God. Always bear in mind that your prayers would be answered, just wait patiently and pray with all hope.
Be grateful for the many blessings God has showered upon you. Do not look for things you do not have, and rejoice in what God has given you.
God has chosen to withhold things from you, for He has given you many things worthy of your focus.
We feel burdened at times but God has never failed to lift our spirits. Be strengthened by God’s grace and always believe in the best.
God gives us people we need, not the people we want. He gives us things we need, not the things we want.
When you feel alone and left out, remember that God is your buddy who is always with you.
God increases your faith with each answered prayer. If not, He is training your patience.
The wonders that praying could give us. It takes away our worries and our panic. It gives us more patience and less pressure.
When God finds a way to untie us from someone, it is because He loves us too much to allow us to be tied to anyone who could not bring out the best in us.
Everything has its own time. Do not lose patience on something that God has put into your life. It is there for a reason.
God may take something away from us now, but He replaces it with something more amazing and never leave us empty handed.
Sunday is a day for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
Sunday is a day for a good book and a cup of coffee.
Sunday – a day for sleeping in.
Nothing beats waking up to beautiful day when you don’t have to work.
The best thing about today is that it’s Sunday.
It’s a shame that Sunday is the last day of the weekend.
Sunday is a day to rest and find joy in the world.
Sundays are made for picnics and playgrounds.
Sundays are days to count your blessings and recharge your soul.
Nothing beats snuggling up with a good book on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Sunday dinners are family dinners.
I love Sundays. It’s a time when the whole family gets together.
Sundays let you recharge for the coming week.
Quiet contemplation, soothing tea, and a Sunday afternoon is pure bliss.
Sunday afternoons are like little hugs from God.
Sundays give you a little sunshine for the dreary week ahead.
Today is a day for making memories with family and friends.
What meditation does for the mind, Sunday does for the soul.
Nothing is better than a Sunday filled with sunshine.
The weekdays are for work, Saturday is for fun. Sunday is the day for love and laziness.
May your day be filled with sunshine and love.
Sundays are a gift from God.
Let this day of rest be a balm for your soul and a calm for your mind.
Sundays are like the feel of a summer wind as the sun kisses your cheek.
Today is a great day to rejoice in life!
Winter Sundays spent making snowmen are some of the best memories I have.
Sunday is my favorite day.
The first day of the week is always the best. That’s why Sunday is my favorite day!
Sunday mornings spent resting with a loved one make the best memories.
Happy Sunday Messages for Your Loved Ones or Lover: Best Sunday In case you wish to send some Happy Sunday Wishes to your Lover.
Luxuriate and unwind from the stresses of this past week. Make your today a memorable day. loose yourself,be at leisure, sit down and enjoy your day.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!
We have beautiful dreams when we sleep, we wake up sound and hearty because God loves us, he has given us the power to make our dreams come true, let’s say thank you to God always, Happy blessed Sunday.
You have longed to see today Sunday, wow it has finally arrived, what a glorious day, and today I pray that all your plans you have mapped out for the new week will go according to plan and even better, Happy Sunday and have a lovely week ahead.
I wish you start your day on the right note, this is why I have texted you this note, I wish you splendor Sunday, may your day be filled with love and happiness, happy Sunday my sweetheart.
Do not fail to smile, please keep on smiling and I pray you always have reasons to smile and be happy always, not just every Sunday of your life, but every day of your life, happy Sunday my beautiful queen, and have a lovely week ahead.
I love Sundays, wow it’s really the best day of the week, this is when we have all the lost times of the week to be with friends and family in merriment and happiness to make up for lost times we ought to have been together, here is me and my family wishing you and your family a beautiful happy Sunday.
The Bible says to pray without season, so it doesn’t have to only Sundays when we go to church we pray, prayer is a weapon we use to protect ourselves from gloom, sins and hopelessness, here is my prayer for you, may your new week be filled with divine blessings from God, Happy Sunday.
This text message carries all my wishes for you, as you enter this new week may all your expectations come to reality, may happiness surround you and your family, have a nice Sunday and a marvelous week ahead.
This is my good morning prayer for you, may God bless your day and keep you and your family safe from harm, wishing you happiness and blessings, happy beautiful Sunday.
Thank God for Sunday when you have to prepare yourself some nice meal, not all those junks you call food you eat at work during the week, please prepare yourself some nice food and enjoy your Sunday, happy Sunday.
Wishes for you this new week
Great start on Sunday
You will overcome on Monday
A stress-free day on Tuesday
Mild work on Wednesday
Conquer on Thursday
Flex on Friday
Party on Saturday
Happy beautiful Sunday to you.
After all the stress during these past days, Sunday has come to treat you nicely I am wishing you a lovely day ahead, hope you attended church today?
Hey, good morning and happy Sunday may your new week be less stressful and may God bless the work of thy hand, stay safe and enjoy your Sunday, bless.
May your tomorrow shine brighter than your yesterday, May wealth, good health, and happiness follow you throughout the week and beyond happy beautiful Sunday my sweetheart, stay blessed and shining.
Happy Sunday Good Morning Messages, Images, And Quotes: – Happy Sunday is the word which we want to hear and it will cherish us a lot because this words will make us feel the holiday feeling. Happy Sunday good morning is the one which we feel very happy to wake up and continue our life till Sunday night. I wish Sunday should last for few years but my Sunday completes within 24 hours but I feel like it completed within few seconds. So, here we will be adding few happy Sunday good morning quotes, happy Sunday good morning images and happy Sunday good morning messages.
Stay tuned to our blog for more latest updates. Kindly do bookmark this page for future updates and we will be updating this page frequently whenever we find some valuable stuff.
Good Morning Happy Sunday Messages, Quotes
Here are the best happy Sunday quotes, messages and funny collection of greetings which will help you to wish all your friends, family and relatives. So stay tuned to us and we will update you frequently.
1) Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
2) “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
3) There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.
4) Today, whatever is good for your soul, do that.
5) “Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”
6) “Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”
7) Every morning when you are awake be thankful to God Almighty, be grateful and always appreciate who gave your life, you know who you are, you have life, you’re blessed and you’re beautiful.
8) Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. When there are love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
9) My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.
Happy Sunday Good Morning Images, Wallpapers HD
Here are the best happy Sunday good morning quotes wallpapers and images. Stay tuned to our blog for more latest updates on best happy Sunday quotes, wallpapers and much more. Have a blessed Sunday ahead.!!
1) Dear Weekend, I have enjoyed myself so much, all the time we spent together the past couple days. I’m sorry you had to leave so quickly, but just know that you’ll be on my mind.
2) Searching for the remote to rewind the weekend! Sunday always comes so fast & Monday is now closing in.
3) It doesn’t have to be Sunday to Praise God.God loves us every day!
4) What better way to spend Sunday than remembering the One who made it possible for us to be here at all. Praise the Lord!
If you are searching for best Best Happy Sunday Quotes, Images, Wishes & Messages so here are in this article you will get the best collection of unique Happy Sunday Wishes.
Two Words From Author
Everyone person who is doing a job in their life they are waiting for Sunday because it’s their rest time and they feel happy on this day if you like this Happy Sunday images quotes or messages please share with your friends’ colleague & relatives.
You May Also Like
50+ Best Happy Birthday Son in Law Quotes
Happy Birthday Beautiful Quotes Wishes Poems & Message
Happy Birthday To My Dad In Heaven Wishes
Best Birthday Gift For Beautiful – Click Here
After all the stress during these past days, Sunday has come to treat you nicely I am wishing.
Whenever you want to send some Happy Sunday Messages to your loved ones or lover, these Happy Sunday Wishes Collection would perfectly do.
But… it’s yet another Sunday, right? Yes! Though it comes weekly, the thought brings more than mere mental feelings. The prowess of the day leaves monumental results, and you and I can tell.
Wait! In case you wish to send some Happy Sunday Wishes to your Lover ( Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife), use any of the two links below:
Meanwhile, kindly check out this Lovely Collection of Happy Sunday Quotes for your loved ones.
Enjoy the Happy Sunday Text Messages Collection below…
1. Happy Sunday, Sister
Hey, Sis. How are you? I hope your traveling was not too stressful yesterday. And hope you slept well… Anyways, I’m heading to Church right now. Happy Sunday.
2. Another Lovely Day
It’s another lovely day that the gracious Lord has made. Smile, Rejoice and be glad in it.
Happy Sunday to you.
3. Opportunities Are Hard to Get
Opportunities are never easy to get. They come our way when we least expect. But, when they show up, we must find our way of getting them. Grab every opportunity that comes your way today. Happy Sunday.
4. Don’t Lose Faith
Never lose faith when you see others receiving answers to their prayers. Yours might be the next. Who knows? So never wish those people bad. Your miracle is on its way. Have a Wonderful Sunday.
5. Your Time Is Coming
Say to yourself “my time is coming, my miracle is on its way, I shall come out strong, my blessings are being wrapped in God’s glory” say these on and on. You’re blessed. Have a great Sunday.
6. Don’t Stop Yet
No matter what you face in life, don’t stop moving forward. There’s always a great reward for it. Stay positive!
7. Never Lose Hope
If you fall, always make sure you fall forward. Never lose hope. You have a great success ahead. Good day.
8. Did You Know?
Did you know? Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom can be no variation, neither shadow that is cast by turning”. Happy Sunday.
9. Never Give Up
Do not give up even when you’re at your lowest. Never give up on God, cos He won’t give up on you. Keep being blessed.
10. The Gift of Peace
The peace of God which passes all understanding shall guard your thoughts in Christ Jesus, now and forever. Amen.
11. Love Is Real with You
Waking up today and thinking of you, makes me realize that love is real. And can only be real with you. Happy Sunday, Honey.
12. Life Is Good With Good People
Life is good, and best when spent with good people. Thank you for being there always. Happy Sunday.
13. Don’t Stop Taking Risks
Only strong and determined mind deem it fit to take risks in life. Who knows, the risk you’ll take and be successful? Be positive always.
14. Family Is All
A family is everything. Without family, life is empty and will not be enjoyable. Using this medium to thank you for always being there. Happy Sunday, Dad.
15. To My Sister
I might not be the best sister you ever wished for. But trust me, every day I’m thankful to God for giving me a sister like you. You’re precious. Have a great service in His presence.
16. We May Not Have it All
We may not have it all together. But together we have it all… Don’t forget to pray for me in Church today. Happy Sunday.
17. Happy New Sunday
Beautiful things happen to us when we feel riches in Christ.
#Day of Joy
#Day of Happiness
#Day of Hope.
..Happy New Sunday to you.
18. Never Give Up
Never give up on something you believe so much in. Because it might be what you need to get your life changed. Enjoy yourself in His presence.
19. Think of The Future
Do not think about the past. Accept the present. Think of the future, and face tomorrow with a sweet and beautiful smile. Happy Sunday
20. Family is Wonderful
Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love, and be love for the rest of your life. Happy Sunday, Mum.
21. Keep Moving
You have to experience what is bad, to know what is good. Happy Sunday
22. Be What You Want to Be.
Life stops for no one. So be what you want to be, and not what others want to see. Glorious Sunday
23. Happy Sunday
Prayers go up and blessings come down. As our prayers go up today, may plenty blessings come down on us. Happy Sunday.
24. Stay Strong
What comes easy won’t last. And what will last won’t come easy. Stay strong!
25. Be Happy
Whatever makes you smile, keep it. Whatever makes you sad, leave it. Happy Sunday.
26. Pray for People
Spend time praying for people instead of talking about them. Do that today and you’ll get the result. It’s another Sunday.
27. Be Kind
If you are helping someone, and expecting something in return, you’re doing business, not kindness. Happy Sunday.
28. No Impossibilities
Rather than being discouraged when situations challenge your faith, get excited because it’s your opportunity to manifest the glory of God. It’s happening today! Happy Victorious Sunday to you.
29. You Will Overcome
It doesn’t matter the strength of your adversaries, you’ll always prevail. Believe and act the word. Put your faith to work.
Refuse to consider circumstances. Happy Overcomers’ Sunday.
30. Be Happy
Be happy when God answers your prayers. But be happier when God makes you the answer to someone else’s prayers. Happy Sunday.
31. Be Time Conscious
Time is what we want most, but what we use worst. Get to church early today. Good morning and Happy Sunday.
32. Don’t Be Selfish
Never look out for your own interests alone. But for the interests of others. Happy Sunday.
33. Move On
Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It can not be changed, undone, or forgotten. So take it as a lesson and move on.
34. Happy Sunday
Those who have mocked you shall become the announcers of your success in Jesus’ name. Happy Sunday, friend.
35. Do not Give Up
Do not give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over, until the moment you stopped trying. Happy Sunday.
36. A Friend Indeed
A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a friend who only knows your smiles. Happy Sunday, friend.
37. Choose Who to Trust
Don’t trust people who change their feelings with time. Trust those people whose feelings remain the same even when time changes.
38. Happy Sunday, Friend
There’s always someone who cares for you without your knowledge. I do care for you. Happy Sunday, dear friend.
39. You’re Not Alone
That issue will soon be resolved. Yes, I know it seems like forever. And no, you’re not alone. You’re loved. Have a great Sunday.
40. Be Joyful
Be joyful where you are. The only thing worse than being in a bad season is being sad in a bad season. Happy Sunday.
41. It’s by The Grace of God
Never believe something you’ve received is what you’ve achieved because it’s simply by the grace of God. Happy Sunday.
42. Fear God
Fear God, and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Have a happy Sunday.
43. You Are Delivered
Many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord delivereth him out of them all. May God deliver us in Jesus’ name. Happy Sunday.
44. Face Your Fears
Your fears are mere scarecrows, they are not real. Face them! Have a good week.
45. Keep Trying
Compromise means falling backwards and it’s the worst decision any right-thinking person can make. Keep trying. Happy New Week.
46. Stay Positive
Many people miss great opportunities because they shy away from the hard work. Stay positive! Enjoy your week
47. Set Goals
Don’t make wishes. Set goals! Goal-setters are believers, but wish-makers are settlers who have made excuses in advance. Great week!
48. Have a Game Plan
Don’t just sit back and wonder how you make it in life. You need to have a GAME PLAN. Have a great Monday.
49. You Can Do More
Never limit yourself dreaming or planning small. We often confuse thinking or dreaming small with humility, but it is actually a poverty mentality. You can do more and be more if you so wish. Great week!
50. Be Great
If you struggle to be great, riches will follow. Don’t forget that rule of life, today. Good Sunday to you.
Do you need some more Happy Sunday Text messages for Your Friends and Loved Ones? See more below!
1. You were given another opportunity to live Sunday cheerfully. Use it and enjoy to the fullest.
2. Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome. Happy Sunday, friend.
3. Tomorrow is a blessing, and today is a unique chance. It is up to you what to do, whether to dream about the blessing or to use the chance. Happy Sunday, dear.
4. It’s a beautiful Sunday. There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.
5. Don’t make plans for the future, fulfil your dreams now. You are wonderful and you are capable of anything. Have an enjoyable Sunday.
6. Faith, hope, and a positive attitude lead to great achievements. Have an astonishing Sunday.
7. Meet this gorgeous day and keep in mind that your major enemy is fear. Happy Sunday, dear friend.
8. Make each second of this day count. Do whatever that pleases you, and ignore the ones that bring tears from your eyes. Happy Sunday, dearie.
9. It’s that time to praise God for His good deeds, again. Hurry, and go to Church.
10. Blessings follow those who follow God. As God lives, blessings shall never elude you. Happy Sunday, dearest.
1. May God bless you all the day and remove all the worries in
your way. Just relax because it’s Sunday.
2. Don’t be worried in life because trouble and ease are some parts of life, to judge ourselves for future times. Happy Sunday, Mum.
3. Good behaviours and sincerity are those things which can rule the world. You’ve got those and more, ma. Happy Sunday, Ma’am.
4. Sorrows might be remembered for some times, but joy remains forever. Happy Sunday, dear Mum.
5. May God bless you with good health and a happy life. May you have many more Sundays like today. Happy Sunday.
6. This is the time of the week again, when friends and families come together, to celebrate Jesus. I wish you A Happy Sunday, Mummy.
7. I know you’ve been waiting for this day all week and now it’s Sunday. I wish all your plans for this day, position good things to your expectations. Happy Sunday, Mum.
8. Waking up every morning with the idea that something wonderful will happen. We wish you a happy day. Have a nice Sunday.
9. This Sunday brought you out of the tension and bad things that happened during the week. So you can start a new week with a new mood. Happy Sunday.
10. I wish you all the best this Sunday, and I hope you will be happy, healthy and prosperous on this beautiful day. Happy Sunday, Ma.
1. May all your wishes come true, sir. Happy Sunday, dad.
2. I hope that this Sunday will be a great day to start your week. I hope it will be filled with joy, peace and all the treasures of your quest. Happy Sunday, sir.
3. It’s something very wonderful to see you. I am grateful for the spirit of life and another opportunity given unto you to see the light of day. Happy Sunday, daddy.
5. Surround yourself with positive people, who’ll give you bright emotions and this Sunday will be unforgettable. Happy Sunday, dad.
6. Wake up, spread happiness and sparkle with positive vibes. Happy Sunday, my dad.
7. Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you. Amen.
8. Wake up, it is Sunday! Which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed. Enjoy your day, dad.
9. Let today’s atmosphere help you to achieve new heights. Amen. Good morning, dad.
10. Do enjoy your Sunday. Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfil all your dreams. It is well with you.
1. Let God present you laughter, happiness, mercy, and peace not only on this Sunday but every day of your life. Amen.
2. May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
3. May you never know disappointment, sadness, grief, and trouble, in your life. God bless you, and happy Sunday.
4. If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord’s people. If you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart. Happy Sunday, brother.
5. Dance in the rhythm of life, enjoy all that this world has got to offer you. Happy Sunday, bro.
6. Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a wonderful Sunday, dear brother.
7. It’s Sunday! So, be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly. Shalom!
8. Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.
9. Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week. Shine & smile!
10. May indescribable bliss and delight be your goal this Sunday, and forever. Enjoy your day.
1. A productive Sunday is the Sunday when you feel and learn something new. Have a good one, today.
2. As you go in this new week, God will give you dominion over everything and make all things to favour you. Happy Sunday, bro.
3. If anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask of God. May God grant you wisdom and understanding, for divine speed and expansion this week, and beyond. Happy Sunday to you.
4. May your aims be achieved and your ways be directed by the God, this week and beyond. Wish you a beautiful Sunday.
5. Starting a new day,
Starting a new life,
Starting a new page,
Starting a new week in the endless book of life. Happy Sunday, my sister.
6. Grace that makes one achieve without struggle will be your portion, today, tomorrow, and forever. Happy Sunday, Sis.
7. The favour that makes one receive without asking, shall abound in your life from today and forever. Happy Sunday to you.
8. Tears never bring joy, but joy may bring tears. Whatever that brings you joy will never make you cry. The cry of joy, shall you cry, in Jesus name. Happy Sunday, my sister.
9. May heaven move in your favour this new week. You will be remembered for a favour and upliftment. Happy Sunday to you.
10. I’m wishing you not just a smile but laughter. Not just happiness but joy. Not just riches but wealth. And most of all, love and peace of mind. Happy new week to you.
Written By: Adeolu Olatomide.
Jun 21, 2018- Explore lsahug5555's board "Sunday wishes", followed by 1809 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about Happy sunday, Sunday wishes and.