Use these examples to say farewell to a friend. Wish them luck in future endeavors and say a sincere goodbye.
Saying goodbye to a friend who’s traveling overseas isn’t always an easy thing to do, since you are usually filled with lots of emotions that must be processed before you utter those last words.
Here are some truly beautiful farewell messages to make the task a little easier for you.
Always here for you. Sending wishes wherever you go!
The world is at your feet… though the ground we walk upon is no longer the same.
Save travels. Until we meet again my friend.
Goodbye Quotes | End of an Era
It’s Friends That Count! | Friendship Day Wishes
99 Famous Friendship Quotes to Use as Birthday Greetings
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Sometimes we have to bid farewell to someone in our lives. Farewell is not all about to say Farewell Message For Boss Retirement. 11) It may be time to say .
It is very difficult to say goodbye to those who are very close to us. Especially, when your colleagues & co-workers are about to leave the job or your teachers are about to retire and when our friends are about to far away from us, farewell messages could be the ideal way.
This is a very depressing moment for all of us. Still, we have to say goodbye to them, you must cherish the best times you spent with the loved ones, teachers, colleagues, co-workers, and pray for their success.
Saying farewell to a co-worker who has always been supportive for years that could be really painful but showing your respect & love towards him/her is much more important to express your feelings.
So, it is high time to say some heartfelt words of admiration or even with some sweet words to say thank you to them. You can also wish them good luck in their new life.
Here are some best farewell messages to bid farewell your dearest ones with a lot of care & love. Share these on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest messages to express your feelings via some sweet words.
1. Now, you are leaving a ton of sweet memories with us today. We will miss those wonderful memories each and every one of us. Have a great journey ahead!😊
2. There have been times when I have been a little bit rude to you. Today, as we part, I want to tell forgive me to all the rudeness. Have a great future ahead!
3. Success will not find you no matter where you go & what you do. As you are leaving us today just know that my heart will always find you in it.
4. Go ahead and find your glory. But you never forget the ones you shared the journey with. I wish you good luck for the new life!
5. Every beginning has an ending. But out ending is getting with a lot of beautiful memories and love. We will miss you. Happy journey!🤗
6. You have been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed a lot working with you. We wish you a big success where you go. Have a spectacular life!
7. Today, we are going to say goodbye to each other. But there is no reason to feel sad at all. Think about all the happy memories we spent, shared. Happy Farewell!
8. Having a friend like you in the workplace is a kind of gift. I’ve always appreciated you for what you’ve done.
9. This is not a time to weep out. It is time to fill your heart with new hopes for the new life. We will always get in touch no matter where we are. Have a great future!
10. May the journey ahead be comfortable and enjoyable. Have a wonderful journey!
To say goodbye to a co-worker or colleague who is also your mate for years could be very despondent and difficult but, at the same time, it becomes very necessary to support & encourage your colleague who is going to leave the company.
Try these best farewell messages to your colleagues and motive them towards starting their new life by expressing your feelings.
11. I’ve learned a lot of things working with you in the past. I know and I hope you will succeed in your new position. Thank you and farewell!🤗
12. I have never known a colleague like you so intelligent and down to earth. You’re leaving a lot of great and beautiful memories for each one of us.
13. You were a lot more than a co-worker. Because of you, this office always seemed like a family. Today, our hearts are weeping to say goodbye to you!
14. Even if you will no longer my co-worker, but you will continue to be my friend. All the very best for beginning a new life!
15. You’ve always been supportive, inspirational, encouraging, and honest during your time here. Your new place is incredibly fortunate for you and you get all the happiness in the future ahead. Happy journey!✌
16. it doesn’t really matter if you are with us or not, but your works will always inspire each and every person in this office. Have an awesome life!
17. Working with you has been a wonderful experience. I wonder if I will ever have a co-worker like you. Have a fantastic journey ahead!
18. On your last day of the office, I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all the things you’ve done for me and for all the kind gestures of yours. Happy farewell, buddy!
19. Your presence has added so much meaning to my life. I hope you set a great benchmark there as well. Adieu and Happy life!
20. You are very kind, humble. and liberal with whom everyone would love to work. Wishing you the best future ahead!👍
Read More Interesting Wishes
Best Birthday Wishes
Wishes For Sisters
Anniversary Wishes For Wife
Good Morning Wishes
Birthday Wishes For Father
Birthday Wishes For Mom
Whether your employee is leaving the company for retirement or to another job position anywhere else. This is high time to pay tribute to their employees who served a great time at your organization by sending one of these great farewell messages.
Have a look at some great farewell messages to employees that will get you inspired
21. You are a very kind employee in the office. Its no wonder you are going to a bigger place. Wish you all the best!
22. I would like to thank you for all the milestones you helped this company to achieve. You set an example for this company. Have an outstanding journey!
23. A perfect employee is the one who motivates his boss as much as his boss motivates him. Thanks for being an inspiration for the company. The best journey forever!👏
24. Your hard works will always motivate those who worked with you. It will be very difficult to find a replacement for you! Goodbye and good luck! Have the best journey!
25. From friendship to mentorship to leadership, you have given this company a warm relationship in every possible form. Thanks for everything. Have a great life & journey!
26. You’ve not only contributed personally but also motivated others to make a difference. This company will always remember yours as a great employee. Happy journey!
27. An employee like you is a symbol of professionalism. Thank you for bringing the best work. Have a lovely future ahead!!🤗
28. My farewell to one great employee. Your hard work & dedication were a vital part of our team. Thank you for providing your best service. Happy journry!
29. Dearest, employee, I want to thank you and extend my wishes as you bid farewell. You’ve been a treasured employee of the company always. Good luck and a fantastic journey!
30. Your services were imperative for our company, I will miss one of my finest employees. Goodbye and all the very best for your future endeavors.
Saying goodbye to your boss or mentor who guided, supported, and also taught you every step of the way. It becomes an extremely heart-wrenching moment for all since it appears like a huge loss.
But you should bid farewell to boos with huge respect and feeling of gratitude, make him feel so special on the last of the office.
Send these sweet farewell wishes to your boss on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
31. You made us believe in ourselves. No one couldn’t guide us more successfully than you. It’s hard to bid you farewell for us. But you will be missed forever! Best journey!
32. We feel fortunate to have worked under your supervision. You will always be missed every day by each one of us. Happy Farewell!
33. There were times when your bossy nature made us frown but at the end of the day, it was all good for our future. We are going to miss you a lot boss!
34. Dear, boss, your support, guidance, and inspiration will be missed more than your appreciation. You are not only the boss but also a good teacher. Farewell!
35. Success & failures are an integral part of the job but your advice and way of dealing with failures in the best. Stay happy and blessed. Boss!
36. As you leave us today, let us tell you that you were one of the best guardians for us and always will be. I wish you the best future ahead!
37. A boss like you is very difficult to get. You were more like a colleague and friend than the Boss. We will miss you. Have an awesome future!👍
38. Dear, Boss, you are a true leader and I salute you for that. I hope I could be as good as you. I am too depressed we won’t work again. Wishing the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
39. On the last of your job, we would all like to express our heartfelt thankfulness for all kind gestures, Goodbye for your best future, stay blessed!
40. We wish you to continue supporting us and help in every possible way, we need you still in our career. Our best Farewell wishes for you to have a bright future!
Friends are like the family you get to choose, your closest friends are your confidants, sidekicks, therapist, some of your biggest supports.
Even if they are leaving near or far, but you will always be there for them. Share your feelings with our best collection of farewell wishes for friends and make them feel happy.
41. Friends never say goodbye to each other. As deep inside the heart, they know that they’ll be touch forever! Good wishes for your future!😊
42. We’ve many good memories with each other. It doesn’t really matter where we are, but we will always feel close to each other thinking about the wonderful memories. Have a great life with a lot of love and happiness!
43. A true friend like you is a precious gift for life. My heart is crying today knowing that you will not be here with me anymore. I wish you a blessed life!
44. Now, you are going far away from me. But I know it is just a matter of time we will meet again, and our friendship will make us stronger. Happy journey!
45. The hardest part of life for someone is saying goodbye. Now, the time has come to bid farewell to each other. I wish you all the happiness, love, and peach in your new life.🤗
46. I feel that I have lost my sense of humor today. It is a very sad time for me to say goodbye to you who made my every single day like a treat. Farewell, my friend!
47. Now, our lives would be boring without your presence. That is why your departure would make all of us feel sad. Goodbye, my lovely friend!
48. I still remember all the moments we shared together with my dear friend and I hope such days would come back again. I will miss buddy!
49. Today, I feel depressed, I feel sad, I feel low, and I feel sick when I think how I am going to live without you. I wish you would come back soon to my life as a friend!
50. How it is wonderful to see that strangers became friends within a short period of time. I hope our bonding will remain the same in the future. Have the best and amazing journey, my lovely friend!❤
51. Dear, teacher, you’ve enlightened so many hearts with the words you say. A teacher like you is the most precious asset of our country. Happy farewell!
52. Words cannot be described how painful it was when we heard of your retirement. Since you have been an inspiration to all of us in the department, and a great mentor that we always respect. We pray God gives you immense happiness, courage, strength, and wisdom to continue the good work you are known for. Have a great life ahead!😎
53. You are not only a great teacher but also a g great human being. There are so many things that we’ve learned from you! Happy Farewell!
54. Learning under this environment will never be the same now without a teacher like you. I wish and hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness as usual. Happy farewell and thank you for being our motivation!
55. Farewell doesn’t really mean the end of our friendship. We have had a great journey and we will meet definitely each other soon til then have an awesome life and Farewell!
56. Dear, teacher, not only I have enjoyed working with you, but also I have gained a lot of experience on how to build a good relation and reputation.
57. Thank for the knowledge that you’ve shared with us. Your love for success has no end. Thank you for always being there for me. I will miss your kind words. Goodbye!
58. I don’t wanna say lengthy words, but I simply wanna say that there was no one who can stand against you and can say he/she is best. I will miss you so much! Best of luck for a new life!
59. You corrected my mistakes, you encouraged me with your great words full of hope & support.
60. You are a hero, father, and role model. All these years, you’ve given me motivation, inspiration, and the much-needed knowledge to excel in my chosen profession. Have a wonderful future ahead!
61. I feel very fortunate to have met you in my life. You are leaving a profound impact on my life. Thank you so much and Goodbye!
62. I would like to really thank for being an incredible part of my life. I’m looking forward to meeting you once again in this long journey of life. Happy farewell!
63. It’s been a wonderful journey that we shared with each other. Still, it is the same journey that is taking us away from each other. I would like to thank you for all the things and good moments. Have a memorable farewell1
64. I will really appreciate your time and effort. I will miss you & hope you will always get in touch with me from time to time. Thank you and Farewell!
65. With gratitude, I thank you all, my dear colleagues for the great opportunity that I got a chance to share my service with you. I wish you all the best & thank you for your cherished friendship.
66. I don’t know how to thank you for all the wonderful memories you shared with me. We will miss those wonderful memories spent with you. Have a spectacular life.
67. The moments we shared together were precious. I think it would be difficult to adjust to living a life without your presence
68. With a grateful heart, I want to share my feelings with you on this last day of my work. Thank you for everything. Happy journey!
69. Many thanks for giving this company unbelievable experience, strength, and determination. Happy farewell & life.
70. I would like to thank you for playing a massive role in the company. I hope you get many more opportunities in the future too. Happy life and farewell.
71. I am very thankful for spending precious time with you, and I’ve learned quite a lot under your guidance. Thanks for everything! Have an awesome journey!
It can be difficult to find the right words to say goodbye to an employee leaving your company. You want to write something meaningful, but remain composed and professional at the same time. Use this sample text as-is or as a starting point to craft a meaningful, personalized farewell message to share on one of these free printable thank you cards.
Wish your soon-to-be former coworker the best as he or she heads into retirement. These sample letters can help.Related Articles
The nice part about retiring from doing what you do so well is there is no more rushing around to meet deadlines and complete tasks. You'll have lots of time to make all your dreams come true. The bad part is how much we will miss the pleasurable experience of working with you. We wish you the all the best and thank you for your years of dedication, enthusiasm and team spirit.
Working with you for the past X years has been a joy! While I'll miss working side-by-side with you, I am so happy for you as you transition from career to retirement. You have always been a hard worker and a terrific team member. No one is more deserving of a long and happy retirement filled with relaxation and enjoyment. I wish you only the best as you retire from XYZ Company!
Say farewell to a coworker who is being promoted to a new role within the company. Try these options.
Congratulations on your recent promotion! We know you will tackle this new venture with the same passion and dedication you've displayed as part of our team and will quickly establish yourself as a valued employee in your new role. Working alongside you has been an honor and privilege, and we know you will continue to succeed in this new phase of your professional career.
While I will miss working with you each day, I am so happy that you will be staying with XYZ Company while advancing in your career. I am very proud that you have been tapped for a promotion as a result of your hard work and success. No one deserves this promotion more than you, and I am certain that you will do an outstanding job in your new position as ABC Role.
Share best wishes for a coworker who is being transferred to a new location or otherwise making a lateral move within the company. Add these messages to your card.
We wish you the best both professionally and personally as you move into your new position within our company. While we will miss the day-to-day interaction with you - you've been an indispensable part of our team - we know you will continue to do well and achieve major milestones.
I have enjoyed getting to know you during your time in the ABC Office and wish you success as you become part of the XYZ team. I'll miss working with you on a daily basis, as you have been a great team member and co-worker. I am sure you will enjoy continued success in your new role with the company.
When coworkers leave for a job with a new company, be sure to congratulate them and wish them success. Try these ideas.
Congratulations on your new job - good for you! While we will miss you and have fond memories of working with you, we wish you well and hope you attain all the success you deserve. Your dedication and work ethic have been an inspiration to us all.
I'll miss seeing you at ABC Company on a daily basis, but I am so happy for your success! You are a great coworker and team member, so I'm not surprised to hear that you have accepted a wonderful new opportunity. Best wishes for continued success! Please keep in touch.
Congratulations and best wishes for success are in order when a coworker leaves to pursue higher education. Support your coworker's new adventures with these words.
While I am sad to see you leave ABC Company, I am so proud of the fact that you have decided to continue your education. I am sure that you will be successful in school, and the skills that you learn will help you become an even bigger asset to the company that is lucky enough to hire you once you have earned your degree. Best wishes for success as you enter this exciting new phase of your life!
Going back to school is a big decision, and I am so excited for you as you make the transition from working full-time to pursuing higher education. Your dedication to pursuing your studies is admirable, and I wish you great success throughout your academic career and beyond. Your team at ABC Company will be cheering for your success every step of the way!
When a coworker decides to stay home as a full-time parent, a fond farewell and wishes for success are well warranted. Here's how to word it.
Congratulations on the addition to your family! I am so happy for you and wish you much joy and happiness as you focus on parenting full time. Enjoy every second that you have to spend with your little one! Know that your team at ABC Company is on your side. We'll be sending best wishes to you and your family, wishing you only the best.
While I will miss seeing you at work, I am so pleased that you have the opportunity to step away and focus on your family at this time. I am sad to see you go, but I am also so very happy for you and your family. I wish you only wonderful things as you transition away from being my coworker to focusing on being a full-time parent. These days with your little one are precious. Enjoy every minute!
You may not always know why a coworker is leaving your company. Even if you aren't sure what they're doing next or why they are going, it is still a good idea to to send them off with best wishes for the future.
Words are inadequate to express our gratefulness and appreciation of the incomparable work performance and attitude you've displayed during your tenure with our company. Saying goodbye is never easy, especially to someone who has been such a valued team member. We wish you all the best now and into the future.
It has been an honor to work with you at XYZ Company over the past few years. I couldn't have asked for a better coworker and really appreciate the fact that you have been such a team-oriented member of the department. Please know that you will be missed. Best wishes for happiness and success. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please let me know.
While these messages may work for you the way they are written, you may need to tweak the content to reflect your relationship with the person who is leaving.
When you compose a farewell message for an employee leaving, you can turn to movies, television and books for inspiration. If you don't feel comfortable writing your own message, include a famous quote or line from a movie or television show. Several books contain compilations of quotes for any situation, from quotes of encouragement to quotes of sympathy. Once you identify an appropriate quote, include it in your message.
To remain professional, wish the employee luck and offer to provide assistance in the future, if applicable. You can also write about the employee's on-the-job achievements. Recall a favorite memory about the person and use the anecdote in your message. If the departing employee has a favorite hobby or sport, mention this in the message to personalize it.
Many times, a customized sentiment means more to a departing employee than a standard greeting card. Embellish your message with photographs that illustrate your time together or use company newsletter clippings that discuss the employee's personal and professional accomplishments.
Keep in mind that even if you have a personal relationship with an employee, you should avoid writing anything that could be construed as inappropriate or against company policy as it could create compliance concerns. Always avoid risqué jokes and other messages that could be considered inappropriate.
If you craft your message carefully and present it with good thoughts, the employee will appreciate your gesture. It can help you preserve your relationship with your former coworker even when you aren't working side-by-side. Additionally, writing such a message may even open up networking opportunities for the future. You never know! The employee who is leaving your team or company today might end up as the manager of a company you would like to work for at some point in the future.
A touching message, heartfelt goodbye quotes, plethora of funny jokes, inspirational farewell speeches, and greeting cards that celebrate their achievements in.
Spread the love
Sometimes we have to bid farewell to someone in our lives. Farewell is not all about to say goodbye. It’s all about to remember your all old memories what you did with your colleagues and friends, on the last day of your gathering. Here we have compiled our best collection of Happy Farewell Wishes which can help you to share kind words with the deep of your heart. Farewell is the best time to encourging and giving your best wishes to someone. Find an amazing one Farewell Wish and make your Friend, Colleagues, and Co-worker day commemorate and enjoyful. Hope you make them blush on the starting of them new journey.
1 ) It sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, but I still can’t believe you are leaving! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it soon! Good luck!
2 ) A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
3 ) Don’t cry since it really is over. Smile due to the fact it happened.
4 ) Apart from the decision making, communication and overall professionalism, the most important thing I have learnt from you is how to be a good human being. Thanks boss.
5 ) You’ve been great to work with and you’ve left your mark with us. Now it’s time to relax and enjoy! Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement.
6 ) I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support is the reason why I look forward to work every day. Thanks boss.
7 ) As you take your new road, We wish you a cup of success, A pint of happiness, And a jug of achievements. May you live the life of your dreams each moment.
8 ) Nobody can do your job quite like you! How will we ever make things work around here without you? Our whole team will miss you. Farewell and best wishes!
9 ) Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. – Jean Paul Richter
10 ) Your comments on my failures and your compliments on my performance – both motivate and inspire me to do better. Thanks boss.
11 ) It may be time to say good bye But always remember our special moments. Sharing them with you makes it all worthwhile.
12 ) Ever has it been that love knows not its personal depth until the hour of separation.
13 ) Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? – Author Unknown
14 ) Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavors.
15 ) Remembering you and the impact you’ve made to our company. We all want to say goodbye and good luck!
16 ) It may be hard to say good bye But the ‘GOOD’ with it is A promise of something better.
17 ) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
18 ) Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
19 ) A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again. – Author Unknown
20 ) A wave, A tear, A farewell. Forever it will be a special moment.
21 ) Dear boss… thanks for putting the needs of your employees ahead of those of the company and your own.
22 ) The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. – Ivy Baker Priest
23 ) A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks.
24 ) Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
25 ) Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. – William Cowper
26 ) You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to this company. Good luck in all your ventures!
27 ) Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. – Emily Dickinson, “Parting”
28 ) Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
29 ) Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.
30 ) How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie
31 ) It has been a great pleasure working with a colleague like you. Now, you are off to your next big challenge! Good luck and farewell!
32 ) Good luck to a wonderful Boss! It was wonderful working with you. We’ll miss you and wish you well!
33 ) You may not be among us tomorrow, But your wisdom will remain.
34 ) The way I see it, A GOODBYE just means that A HELLO will be coming soon. I hope to meet you again someday.
35 ) Absence from whom we really like is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
36 ) Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. –Flavia Weedn
37 ) So sorry to see you go, boss, and we’ll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future!
38 ) You are to us what Warren Buffet would be to an apprentice investor, Gordon Ramsay would be to an aspiring chef, David Beckham would be to an aspiring footballer and Brad Pitt would be to an aspiring actor – Demigod. Thanks boss.
39 ) I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
Spread the love
We have a beautiful collection of farewell quotes for seniors which you send This goodbye farewell message will make you remember us and we do hope a.