If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. 2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. 3. Going to church or to the temple doesn't.
Just a beautiful quote from Osho.
The vibration of love is one of the highest vibrations and when you choose love in all that you do - you vibrate higher and attract more positive energy to you.
And in choosing love you will begin to manifest faster because the Universe, God is love and will always support you when you live in the higher vibrational frequency of love.
Raise your vibration - Attract positive energy - Manifest faster!
Inspire Good Vibes is about connecting with good vibes and attracting positive energy! I'm passionate about spreading more good vibes and I'm doing my part to create more positive energy through my words, art, and products. Find out more ways to raise your vibrational frequency!
Knowledge makes you learned, wisdom makes you innocent. It is not through words but through a wordless state called meditation, or a state of no-mind.
A wise man’s discoveries about life.
1. If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
3. Going to church or to the temple doesn’t make you any more holy than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you’ve kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
25. Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
“I'm simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I'm saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes.
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.
It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.
And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.
That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being.”
Osho. Thank you all for reposting. Perhaps my most favorite post. . center depends on others, so you are always looking to what people are saying about you.
Shree Rajneesh also was known as Osho, Acharya Rajneesh, or simply Rajneesh, was an Indian Godman and leader of the Rajneesh movement. He was a spiritual leader and a philosopher, who traveled throughout India in the 1960s as a public speaker and abraod. As a spiritual leader, most of his words inspired many people who later on shared and passed them to the next generations. Most of his words of wisdom were about life, love, sexuality, lessons in life, religion and spirituality and more. Here is a collection of Famous Osho Quotes which will inspire you to lead a better, positive life.
Get the Best Osho Books Here
“Love brings freedom. Loyalty brings slavery.”
“Love and freedom are two sides of the same coin. It is one flower, and it can blossom only.”
“Love needs two things: it has to be rooted in freedom and it has to know the art of trust.”
“Love is a wine; you have to taste it, you have to drink it, you have to become drunk with it, only then do you know what it is.”
“Love is not manageable, it is simply something that happens, and the moment you try to manage it everything misfire.”
“Lovers have known sometimes what saints have not known.”
“Courage Is a Love Affair with the Unknown.”
“Love is the goal, life is the journey.”
“Love is the ultimate, the end. You love for love’s own sake. It is not a means to anything else, it is its own end.”
“If you can grow in love, you will grow in awareness. If you grow in awareness, you will grow in love.”
“By ‘Love’ people mean a certain kind of monopoly understanding a simple fact: that the moment you possess a living being you have killed him.”
“Life begins where fear ends.”
“Be realistic: Plan for a miracle”
“Take it easy, and remember “Easy is Right.”
“Life in itself is so beautiful that to ask the question of the meaning of life is simply nonsense.”
“Never sacrifice your life for anything! Sacrifice everything for life! Life is the ultimate goal.”
“Life is absolutely balanced between the positive and the negative. Now it is your choice which side you want to be – in heaven or in hell.”
“The only thing that matters in life is your own opinion about yourself, nobody can destroy your dignity then, because it is not dependent on anybody’s opinion.”
“The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.”
“I live my life based on 2 principles. One, I live as if today was my last day on earth. Two, I live today as if I am going to live forever.”
“Sadness comes, joy comes, and everything passes by. What remains always is the witness. The witness is beyond all polarities.”
“You can become happy just by deciding to be happy.”
“Only laughter makes a man rich, but the laughter has to be blissful.”
“No thought, no mind, no choice — just being silent, rooted in yourself.”
“It is better to be ignorant; at least the ignorance is yours. It is authentic, it is real, sincere and honest!”
“A man who is 100% sane is dead.”
“There is great difference between trust and belief.
Trust is personal,
Belief is social.”
“Tomorrow never comes, it is always today.”
“There is No other Greater Ecstacy than to know who you are.” – Osho
Giten quotes in the book “Words of Wisdom” together with Tolle, Osho, Buddha, Gandhi, Whitman and The Beatles. Posted on May 20, 2015 by.