See more ideas about Retirement wishes quotes, Congratulations on your retirement and See more. Not that it has to be a flag -- but cake pops would be nice.
Retirement Wishes Continued – Looking for retirement quotes, wishes and sayings or what to write in a retirement card? Great, we have pulled together all of the retirement wishes from all over the internet. Here are the top 100 retirement wishes, sayings and quotes for what to write in a retirement card.
Short Retirement Quotes
Inspirational Retirement Quotes
Retirement Quotes, Wishes & Sayings
Ventana Winds Retirement Community is a member of SLS Communities and offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services In Youngtown, Arizona.
“Dear boss please remember that no matter how much everyone wishes you well for your retirement, deep down inside they're just happy that you're leaving.
Retirement Wishes for Colleagues: Instead of cliché greeting cards, flowers, gifts and emails, wish your colleagues a happy retired life by writing inspirational quotes on post-it notes. Stick them up on their desks on their last day of work. Follow it up by tagging them in cute tweets to say congratulations. Hop over to Pinterest and share a few funny pins about getting old. And when the time comes for a farewell speech to goodbye, make sure you use the right words to raise a toast that leaves a sweet aftertaste. Get the whole office together and take a group selfie to mark the end of a long career and a professional journey. Go on, pamper your retiring colleagues – let them retire with the most awesome memories.
1) Start listening to your heart… it’s the best gift you can give yourself when you retire. Congratulations.
2) Your retirement actually means that you got promoted to one of the best roles in your life. Congratulations.
3) All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
4) Morning coffees will finally be what they are meant to be – relaxed and de-stressing. Happy retirement.
5) Forget #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday – now you have all the time in the world to lie on a hammock and think about the beautiful memories of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
6) Retirement marks the end of working for someone else and the beginning of living for yourself. Congratulations.
7) Now you have no excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
8) Retirement is your chance to be true to your own self. It is an opportunity to pick up forgotten hobbies and nurture the little kid within you. After all, it’s never too late to start living the life that you have always wanted to.
9) No more targets, no more goals, no more KPIs and no more meetings. All there’s left to do now is to unfurl all the happiness that life has in store. Congratulations on your retirement.
10) The lights have dimmed and the cameras have stopped rolling. Life has yelled Pack Up, but there’s still time until The End. Congratulations.
11) Retiring too soon can rust the mind while retiring too late can rust the body. Did you time your retirement well?
12) Relax and have fun, but don’t let retirement douse the fire in your belly. Farewell and goodbye.
13) Retirement is when life gives you the greatest reward there can ever be – peace of mind. Congratulations.
14) Retirement is the best time to spend all your savings – they aren’t going to be of much use later. Congratulations.
15) Retirement is an opportunity that life gives you to stop complaining about not having the time or chance to do what you always wanted. Congratulations.
16) Retirement is the only time when you can have a life without having a job. Congratulations.
17) No facades, fake smiles or charades – retirement is all about being who you are without a worry in the world. Congratulations.
18) Don’t worry about setting a budget for your retirement. Just focus on setting a timelines to fulfill all your dreams. Congratulations.
19) The first destination you should travel to after retirement is a beautiful, elusive island cut off from the rest of the world – it’s called Happiness. Congratulations.
20) The main course of your life has been amazing. Now finish it off with a classic dessert. Wish you a happy retirement.
21) Retirement is life’s way of giving you a second chance to turn over a new leaf.
22) Retiring is like falling in love for the first time. Thinking about it gives you butterflies in the stomach and you will never know how it feels until you actually retire. Happy retirement.
23) It’s okay to be sad about your retirement, but it is much better to be happier about the awesome days that lie ahead. Congratulations.
24) Retirement is life biggest irony – you’ll get bored soon and start looking for jobs to do.
25) You may have got many promotions throughout your career, but the best perks of your life star now as you spend more time with your friends and family. Congratulations on retiring.
26) Don’t retire with regrets of what you couldn’t do. Retire with ambitions of what you will do now. Congratulations.
27) Just because the word tire is a part of retire, it doesn’t mean you actually have to tire of life. Have an awesome retirement.
28) Stock up with lots of drinks, good music and delicious food – the biggest party of your life is about to start. Happy retirement.
29) The best things in life come unplanned or unexpected. So why plan for retirement? Congratulations.
30) Retirement is the moment when all your favorite colleagues turn into your best friends.
31) Retirement is when you finally stop listening to your boss and start listening to your heart. Congratulations.
32) Retirement is life’s biggest irony. You’ve got all the free time in the world to do whatever you like, but your aging body will probably refuse to do most of those things. Have fun!
33) Retirement is not about giving up, losing yourself, slowing down or feeling old. Retirement is about enjoying the longest holiday of life. Farewell.
34) Planning for retirement is like planning your first ever date. No matter how meticulously you plan, nothing will actually happen according to plan but you’ll still love it. Congratulations.
35) Life tends to give happiness in installments – the biggest and best one being right up ahead. Congratulations on retiring.
36) Retirement is like turning eighteen – you can’t figure out whether you’re young or old. Congratulations.
37) Retirement is the epilogue of your life. Write it well. Congratulations.
38) Thanks for everything you’ve done for your colleagues and the company. Decades of hard work have finally culminated into a beautiful feeling called retirement.
39) Pre-retirement means 9 to 5 under your boss. Post-retirement means 9 to 5 under your wife. Farewell.
40) People retire because they reach a certain age, but businessmen like you can retire because they’ve reached the zenith of success. Congratulations.
When a coworker decides to retire there’s a good chance your office or workplace will do something to celebrate them. This might be in the form of a party or gift, but one thing you can be fairly certain is they’ll get a retirement card. And that means you will need to include your own retirement wishes for a coworker.
Don’t worry though as this doesn’t need to be too extravagant or over the top. You can of course go into how much they meant to you or how much you will miss them, if that’s the case. But you are free to keep it very short and simple as well. Judge the type of message you want to write on your relationship with your colleague and how close you are.
So use one or more of the retirement wishes for coworker below. You’re free to copy them as they are, change them slightly to fit your situation or as inspiration to write your own.
I could almost envy you all those free hours away from crazy and complaining clients, phones that ring endlessly and sometimes too high expectations from the superiors. Those end now. Enjoy your retirement, my friend!
You are free at last my friend, so go and enjoy your freedom and find something less stressful to do. Happy retirement to you.
I just want to say, “Thank You.” You always listened, you always had something constructive to say, and you always offered support and encouragement with an unflagging spirit. I’ve learned so much from you, and I will miss working with you. Keep in touch, please. Now go… go on, get the skis out, find the canoe, get started on the “to be read” pile. Enjoy! You deserve it.
This company grew because you were a very important part of it. Now that you are leaving we know that you will be irreplaceable and much as we would have liked you to stay on the time to say good bye has come. You will surely be missed.
You’re an important part of this company and now you’re retiring, you’ll surely be missed. I pray that you enjoy all the years ahead. Happy retirement.
We have had our good days and bad days here on the job but one thing that I learned about you is that you never give up and you never bow down in defeat. May this courage and strength take you far, and may you enjoy your retirement. Best wishes to you.
Best wishes for a very happy retirement. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me directly and indirectly; it’s much appreciated and I shall miss working with you. And, of course, if you decide retirement means you’ve time to follow some artistic dreams, go for them…
You always dreamed of being your own boss and now it is finally happening. From today and onwards you are answerable only to yourself, take coffee breaks when you feel like, your lunch breaks can be as long as you want them to be, and best of all you don’t have to come to work at all. Happy retirement to you.
Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
Just wanted to say that I found so many of your ideas inspiring. It’s hard to imagine our workplace without you! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
We’re really going to miss you! Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. Best wishes!
We’ll miss you. But, the time is right for you. I sincerely hope that retirement is wonderful and I wish you lots of joyous time with your family.
To say you will be missed seems like such an understatement. You are one of those rare people who instantly became a friend instead of “just” a coworker. There are no words to truly reflect how much we will miss working with you. Not to worry, though, I’ll stalk you on Facebook! Now, get out there and show the world just how much fun is possible.
You are the kind of people that brings the best in others! Thank you for everything you did. Wishing you a life full of success and happiness!
Working with you was such a pleasure. I always appreciated your thoughtful, steady approach to solving any problem large or small. You proved that it doesn’t take a loud voice to accomplish tremendous things. Best of luck, and enjoy your retirement!
Retirement opens the door to new opportunity. I can’t come with you in your new endeavors, but my highest hopes for your future can. Happy retirement.
Having someone like you as a coworker has been no less than a gift. Wishing you a wonderful retired life ahead!! You will be missed, but never forgotten.
Best wishes on your retirement. Enjoy the opportunity to do wonderful things just for you.
Thank you for brightening our days on job with all beautiful moments that you gave to us. Thank you for the incredible energy that you brought into our team. You indebted us! Happy retirement!
I wish from the bottom of my heart to say – I couldn’t have wished for a better coworker. Enjoy your retirement and continue to spread your positive energy! Happy retirement!
Help send off a customer or employee into retirement with a Retirement Card. Hallmark Business Connections has suggestions for messages on all retirements .
You are finally retired, but everyone is so proud of you. You left your job with a lot of respect from other workers, you were really high up in your job, you used to go all out. Have a happy retirement!
Today is the day when your career has come to an end, but it doesn’t mean that all your success and bright achievements will simply vanish. You did a great job and we all believe that you’ll do even more amazing things!
Even though you think you’re old, actually you’re not. In fact, you just ended something you did for a long time and it means that now you have much free time to do whatever makes you happy. Enjoy it!
You are retired now. You did an amazing job, had a great career and now you really deserve to get some rest. Happy retirement!
You think you’re old, but we think you’re wise.
You think you’re useless, but we still need you all the time.
We love you with all our hearts and don’t want you to be sad.
You should always remember the words we’ve just said!
The Random Vibez gets you the best hand picked Happy Retirement Wishes, Retirement is just a nice way for your company to say that you are getting too.