60th Birthday Quotes for Friend, 60th Birthday Wishes for a Friend. across few impressive happy birthday wishes for their niece when they are away. . Cards, Birthday Best Wishes Greetings, Humorous Birthday Greeting Cards, Husband.
1. “Two older men sit on a park bench. One says, “Joe, I’m 84 years old, and I have nothing but aches and pains. How do you feel?” Joe says, “I feel like a newborn babe!” “Really, a newborn babe?” “Yes! I have no teeth, no hair, and I think I might’ve wet my pants!” Happy birthday!”
2. “Listen, I hate to be the one to do this, but you need to get your birthday habit under control. It’s been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will, in fact, kill you. So give it a rest will you?”
3. “Happy birthday! Want to feel young and thin again? Let’s go hang out with a bunch of old and fat people.”
4. “Happy birthday! You know you’re getting old when you never walk past a bathroom without saying “well, I’m here already – I may as well pee.””
5. “You know what they say: it’s better to be over the hill than buried 6 feet underneath it. Happy birthday!”
6. “On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age.”
7. “Smile – today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years – yikes!”
8. “Happy birthday! Congrats on joining the 28-years-old-forever club. We have millions of members all over the world.”
9. “Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Happy birthday!”
10. “Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!”
11. “Don’t be bummed about your birthday! You know what they say: it’s better to be a year older than to be one month late. Happy birthday!”
12. “Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.”
13. “Wait – you’re how old today? You’re so lucky you’re not a dog. They would have put you down by now. Oh, well! Happy birthday!”
14. “Congratulations! You only look one year older than you did on your last birthday.”
15. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, people start wondering if you’re the walking dead.”
16. “Here’s to you on your birthday! May you live to be so old, you sincerely wish you were dead.”
17. “Happy birthday! Don’t let a 27-year old Olympic gold medal winner make you feel like a failure on your birthday.”
18. “Happy birthday. I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where pop culture marketers are no longer targeting you.”
19. “It’s a special day – your birthday! Let’s go out and celebrate you being one year closer to removing your age from your Facebook profile.”
20. “Happy birthday! Congrats on reaching an age that makes your receding hairline seem appropriate.”
21. “Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Happy birthday!”
22. “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.”
23. “Happy birthday to a person whose age now makes them cry even more than the day they came into this world.”
24. “Happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for serious medical reasons.”
25. “I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy birthday!”
26. “Happy birthday! I sincerely hope that you don’t take this early birthday message as a sign that you might not make it.”
27. “On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday!”
28. “Wishes may come and go, but age always sticks with you. Happy birthday!”
29. “I believe you forgot my birthday present last year. I’m returning the favor this year. I’m afraid a Happy Birthday is all you’re going to get.”
30. “Happy summer birthday! Get out and enjoy it while you’re still young enough to not fall into the “high risk” category for heat stroke death.”
31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”
32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”
33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”
34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”
35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”
37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”
38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”
39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”
40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”
41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”
42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”
43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”
44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”
45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”
46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”
47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”
48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”
49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”
50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”
51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”
52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”
53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”
54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”
55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”
56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”
57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”
58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”
59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”
60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”
61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”
62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”
63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”
64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”
65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”
66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”
67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”
68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”
69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”
70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”
72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”
73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”
74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”
75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”
76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”
77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”
78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”
79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”
80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”
81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”
82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”
83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”
84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”
85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”
86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”
87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”
88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”
89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”
90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”
91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”
92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”
93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”
94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”
95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”
96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”
97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”
98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”
99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”
100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”
101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”
102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”
103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”
104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”
105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”
106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”
107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”
108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”
109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”
110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”
111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”
112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”
113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”
114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”
115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”
116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”
117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”
118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”
119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”
120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”
121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”
122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”
123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”
124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”
125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”
126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”
127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”
128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”
129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”
130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”
131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”
132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”
133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”
134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”
135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”
136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”
137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”
138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”
139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”
140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”
141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”
142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”
143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”
144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”
145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”
146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”
147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”
148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”
149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”
150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”
151. “Time may be a wonderful healer, but it’s a terrible beautician. Oh well! Happy birthday.”
152. “Sending you lots of love and laughter on your birthday. Just don’t try too hard to blow out your birthday candles this year. You may lose your dentures!”
153. “Happy birthday! Counting your wrinkles is like trying to count the stars in the sky.”
154. “Happy birthday to someone I’m happy to share a cake with! Too bad you won’t be having any.”
155. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone I can only assume was still around when America relied on bayonets and horses.”
156. “Happy birthday! Just 364 more days until you have to endure another barrage of birthday wishes.”
157. “Happy birthday. You know, it would be a whole lot easier to get you the perfect gift if you’d just buy one yourself.”
158. “Happy birthday to a rare breed of person that was delivered into this world without a status or update or tweet.”
159. “Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I knew how to use an oven.”
160. “It’s your birthday! You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting ridiculously intoxicated just because it’s a Monday.”
Turning eighteen is an important milestone in everyone's life. Being an adult certainly has its privileges – like buying cigarettes and lotto tickets! Happy Birthday!.
Unique, stunning, and adventurous. If your niece knows how to follow her heart, this is the birthday card for her. Remind your niece to always chase her wildest dreams and live for the adventure. Life is unpredictable and beautiful-go after it! Send this fabulous birthday card to your niece and make it a great day. Spice up her birthday with a gorgeous card that celebrates her life and free spirit.
A birthday cake, presents, colorful balloons - it doesn’t get any more festive than this! So if you want to start your niece’s special day off the right way, send this terrific birthday card her way! She will appreciate that you are thinking of her and sending the very best. This greeting card will certainly brighten your niece’s day. Don’t delay, send it to her today!
We release our dreams on a hope and a prayer. Wish your niece a happy birthday with this pretty birthday card to remind her that all her dreams are beautiful. Lift her spirits and help her dreams soar with this thoughtful and sweet birthday greeting card. Birthday smiles are just a click away! Send a wonderful birthday message to your niece today and make her day.
Send a box of blooms this birthday! Your niece will love this gorgeous and thoughtful birthday card delivered straight to her inbox. This lovely birthday greeting is full of charm and sweetness for a very special niece. Let your niece know you're thinking of her this birthday and send a birthday card today. Surprise her with a colorful bouquet of fresh, spring flowers-poppies, daisies, and lilies are always a winning combination!
The children in your life should be able to feel the depth of your feeling. They should feel the love that you have for them in your heart, which would only be possible if you convey your feelings to them. What better way could there be to make them feel special than their birthday? Children are sensitive and tend to take small things to heart. If a child is having his 14th birthday, it implies that he is at a strange junction of his life. At such times, what he needs is your support and love. You can make him feel secure via your words on his birthday. Let him know about the feelings you have for him. Let him know how important he is to you.
It is not always about gifts and parties. Often, a simple wish can evoke the strongest of emotions. Therefore, on this birthday, let your child know that you would always be there for him and can always count on you. Convey your love to him in a manner that he would be able to look back with a smile on his face. It is these simple gestures that tend to make the most cherished memories.
1: ) All the best on your birthday. Now you are exactly 168 months old. Lots of fun for the next 12 months.
2: ) I hope that your 14th birthday will be just as special as you are. Congratulation
3: ) Say bye bye to your childhood and hello to the puberty and the spots. Congratulation to your 14th birthday
4: ) On your 14th birthday i am sending you 14 cuddles and a sloppy kiss. I hope you will have a day you never forget
5: ) For your 14th birthday i wish you lots of presents and cute girls at your party
6: ) I want to use your 14th birthday to let you know, that you are the best friend I could imagine. Thank you
7: ) Congratulaion for your 14th birthday. May all your birthday wishes come true.
8: ) It took you 14 years to become such a pretty girl. Very well done, carry on.
9: ) Congratulation to your birthay. But be careful it is proven that too many birthdays will end deadly
10: ) Once you are not able to blow out all the candle on your birthday cakes at once anymore you should realize that you are slowly getting old.
11: ) Do you know what Google and Wikipedia have in common? None of them can explain why or how much your aunt loves you. Happy birthday to the niece who I love a lot.
12: ) As you surf through your teens, I wish that you ride the waves of Success on your surfboard made from Happiness. Happy birthday to my beautiful niece.
13: ) Cool, awesome, fun and beautiful, you are my only relative who has all these qualities. Happy birthday to my pretty niece.
14: ) Dearest niece, I hope your day is as special as you are, and may the year ahead be filled with all the joy your heart can hold.
15: ) On your birthday, dear niece, I wish great things for you. May you find happiness and immeasurable joy in all that you do!
16: ) You are my NIECE; Naughty, Impatient, Energetic, Cute and Expressive. I love you, happy birthday.
17: ) With all the love that I can share, I just want to show you how much I care. Sending best wishes your way, in hopes that my favorite niece has a great birthday!
18: ) Dearest niece, may your birthday mark the beginning of a prosperous year filled with promising opportunities and success.
19: ) With best wishes and lots of love for my sweet niece. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. May the year ahead bring you happiness and everlasting blessings.
20: ) Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown. But I want that my Birthday wishes stay with you forever. Happy Birthday!
21: ) May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday.
22: ) A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
23: ) Wishes for your birthday; Lots of beer, gifts, party people, love, smiling faces, tears of joy, and many more…Happy birthday!
24: ) Here’s to hoping you have a birthday filled with granted wishes and fulfilled dreams, dear niece.
25: ) The best piece of advice your aunt can give you on your birthday is; Be Yourself, because you are perfect. Happy birthday to my niece.
You may need to check this : 80+ Outstanding And Cute 13th Birthday Wishes 2016
26: ) Wishing you a day of happiness, love, and lots of gifts! For a very special niece, I wish you a very happy birthday!
27: ) I hope all your wishes and dreams come true today and in the coming year. Happy Birthday, niece!
28: ) May the love and joy you give to others everyday be returned to you, today and always. Happy Birthday, my dear niece.
29: ) Thinking of you, dear niece, on your special day and hoping it’s wonderful in every way. Happy Birthday.
30: ) The most precious gem in the world is not a sapphire, emerald, ruby or a diamond. The most precious gem in the world is you, my niece. Happy birthday.
31: ) When you called me Uncle for the first time, I felt old. But as you continued calling me Uncle again and again in your cute voice, I felt like the luckiest uncle alive. Happy birthday to my adorable niece.
32: ) The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Happy 18th Birthday!
33: ) The best way to remember your 21st birthday, is not at all. Have fun blacking out.
34: ) You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
35: ) It’s always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.
36: ) Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.
37: ) Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. Happy birthday. I can’t wait until next year.
38: ) Happy 14th Birthday! May all you wishes and dreams cone true!
39: ) You only turn 14 once. So let’s start the biggest birthday party ever!
40: ) From Kid to Teen – finally you are fourteen! Happy Birthday!
41: ) Wishing you an unforgetable 14th birthday and may great gifts!
42: ) Happy birthday to the most beautiful 14 year old girl in the world!
43: ) May your 14th birthday unique and memorable – just like you. Happy Birthday!
44: ) Happy 14th birthday to the best friend one could imagine. Wish you an extremely cool and wonderful 14th birthday.
Sharing is caring!
Send funny 50th birthday wishes to a friend with one of these teasing messages that joke about middle-age and being “over-the-hill”.
Happy birthday funny folks! Celebrating big days with friends and family are the best times to put your good humor on display. Nearly everyone tends to be in a good mood and looking for a reason to laugh. Don’t disappoint them – come with your “A” game. Check out some messages, wishes, quotes and jokes below for ideas.
For your birthday, I wish that every mirror in the world would vanish so you wouldn’t know that you are getting older. Enjoy!
You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
Don’t regret the grey hairs on your head. Aging is a privilege granted to a select few. Happy Birthday!
To someone totally awesome, gorgeous, funny, and sort of reminds me of myself! You are a fabulous sister and you know you owe it all to me!
Dearest sister, please stop being younger than me every year! It just isn’t fair! Best wishes to you on your special day. May your beauty and humor never fade!
I can’t believe that someone so annoying and immature grew up to be someone I love dearly and consider one of my best friends! Happy Birthday to my wonderful, beautiful, and intelligent sister!
Congratulations on having survived another year with me as your sister! May this year be your best year yet!
Before you go out today, make sure your pockets are empty. It’s your day to have others treat you! I hope you enjoy your birthday, dear brother.
You might get all the responsibility for being the older brother, but you have no idea how hard it is to be the favorite of the family. Enjoy your day!
As the true and good-hearted brother that I am, I have remembered your birthday and forgotten your age.
You’ve already taught me so much as my older brother. Now I’m learning from you on how (not) to age gracefully. Have a great Bday!
For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
Having friends never has been more awesome! You truly are a great person to have around, even when you eat everything on the table. We still love you anyway! Happy birthday!
Tip: These Happy Birthday Funny Messages work nicely as captions for social media.
You might like: Cool and Hip Quotes.
I do love how you stick to me like glue, it certainly makes it easy for me to keep track of where you are and what you are doing at all times.
You’re the best husband a lady could hope for. Kind, handsome, charming and clever. If only were also tall. Not to worry, 4 out of 5 boxes are not bad at all!
I didn’t get you a fancy gift this year, instead I thought it best to go with something sentimental. Remember that time you told me how happy it makes you when I wear red? Well, I’ve bought a whole new outfit and accessories in lush red colors. Just for you!
It’s time for me to start pulling my weight around the house I know. So today for your birthday I’ve cleaned all the rooms and made the house pretty, all for you! So now do your part, get in the kitchen and make us some dinner.
No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. I wish you a happiest birthday ever.
Happy birthday. At your age, you should really try to see everything as larger than life…starting with LARGE print.
Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Keep your chin up…both of ’em! Well, you know what I mean.
If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them!
This year is the easiest one for me to pick a birthday gift for you,
I choose makeup for you to apply plenty of it to hide your wrinkles and your age.
At our age, the only way to look younger is to add at least a decade to your age.
So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
Just smile while you still have your natural teeth.
Another year has gone, but that doesn’t mean you’ve become wiser.
We need a flamethrower instead of a lighter to light up all of your candles.
Check out our Funny Birthday Quotes from Dr Seuss.
Don’t count the candles on your cake or the wrinkles on your face. Just be glad that you’re not down for the count.
The main thing to do to remain young is to lie when it comes to your age, eat slowly and dress like a teenager.
You’ve finally reached the age of wisdom but nobody wants to listen to you.
There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t in our course. May be I’m late, but have a great one.
You should count your age not your wrinkles. Count your experiences and blessings not your mistakes.
Stop counting your candles and start counting your blessings. You still have hair on your head, not in your ears and nose!
The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. Man, your birthday is hot!
They say that with age comes wisdom. I’m not so sure…I’ve met a lot of really stupid old people. So far, you’re not one of them.
Time may heal all wounds, but it leaves you with an unhealthy glow, saggy skin and crow’s feet.
Muchas muchas felicidades del día!
Que puedas disfrutar de este día haciendo las cosas especiales que le gusta hacer. Feliz cumpleaños a it.
Amigo del feliz cumpleaños !! Que puedas superar todas las dificultades y desafíos que vienen en su vida.
Que Dios te bendiga en tu cumpleaños. Te enviamos nuestro amor.
Felicidades en tu día! Espero que lo pases genial.
Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
You’re getting old when the only thing you want for your birthday is not to be reminded of it.
Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
The older you get, the better you get. Unless you’re a banana.
A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday.’
Years ago we discovered the exact point, the dead centre of middle age. It occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush up to the net.
Franklin P. Adams
The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills.
Richard J. Needham
Life would be infinitely better if we could be born at the age of 80 and gradually approach 18.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
Father Larry Lorenzoni
The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you’ll grow out of it.
I’ve got everything I had 20 years ago, except now it’s all lower.
Gypsy Rose Lee
After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Middle age is when you have the choice of two temptations and you choose the one that will get you home earlier.
Edgar Watson Howe
The bad news is that I have a bad memory and am no good at math. The good news is that I have no idea how old I am.
What’s the easiest way to remember your wife’s birthday?
Forget it once!
What do you always get on your birthday?
Another year older!
What did the elephant wish for on his birthday?
A trunkful of presents!
What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus all have in common?
They were all born on holidays.
Where do you get a birthday present for your cat?
From a cat-alogue.
How do pickles celebrate their birthdays?
They relish the moment.
You might like our hilarious Dad Jokes.
What goes up and never comes down?
What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven?
Angel food cake.
Why did Susan stand on her head at the birthday party?
They were having upside-down cake!
Were any famous men born on your birthday?
No, only little babies.
I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you.
When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
When it’s been sliced.
What’s the best way to get a man to remember your anniversary?
Get married on his birthday.
What did the bald guy say when he was given a comb for his birthday?
Thanks, I’ll never part with it.
Why did Tommy hit his birthday cake with a hammer?
It was a pound cake!
What was the average age of a cave man?
What does a cat like to eat on his birthday?
Mice cream and cake.
What did the birthday cake say to the ice cream?
You’re on Happy Birthday Funny.
You might like:
Greetings for Son
To Share is Divine...
Most of the time, the best way to usher in a niece's birthday is through humor. Any trace of awkwardness is.