For every hardworking employee, promotion and salary raises are deserving compensations for good years of commitment to service and.
Good job! May today’s success be tomorrow’s new achievement. Congrats!
Congrats! We are proud of your success and achievement.
Your promotion is another milestone is your career. Congratulations!
You have really worked hard for this promotion and you deserve it! Well done!
We are happy for you about the new assignment, we‘re sure you will continue to enjoy it and be successful. Well done!
You did it! Congratulations on your promotion and wish you all the best in the new position.
Congratulations on your success!
Find well wishes for the big achievement of a job promotion. Our card writing experts put together some job promotion congratulations messages to wish them .
There is a big collection of Promotion Wishes. Wheater it’s your brother, boss, friend, wife, husband, getting a promotion is a significant achievement in their life and your wishes make them proud and lucky about they have friendly guys like you. We have furnished Promotion Wishes and Quotes which can help you to show your attention to them. Most workers are currently open their career progression and opportunities. Of these individuals, congratulating them on a promotion, it’s a better way to a celebration of hard work of them and dedicating them. Hope here you will get the best one.
Visit Happy Journey Wishes
1 ) Being promoted at work while having a good life too, means that you have successfully juggled the problems of your colleagues, boss, wife, children and friends Congratulations for being an all-round winner and problem solver.
Read New Born baby Wishes
6 ) You may have become a high flying executive, but don’t forget who is in charge at home. Congratulations.
7 ) Your turn has come at last. This truly calls for a grand celebration. Congratulations to my lovely wife.
10 ) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Now even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations for getting a promotion.
Best Promotion Greetings
11 ) A promotion comes along with new challenges and tasks. I am sure you will manage those without a problem and wish you lots of luck.
12 ) Wonderful. I pray that you may well stand out and shine just like the most brilliant star in the sky. Congratulations on your promotion.
Visit Good Night Wishes
13 ) Your promotion has made you a responsible manager, but your progress in life has made you a responsible human being. Congratulations.
14 ) Congratulations for successfully juggling the responsibilities of family and work. You are truly an all-rounder and go-getter.
15 ) Congratulations. I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for people around you Standing ovation for you.
16 ) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Your promotion proves that now, even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations.
20 ) I’m super excited for you and wish you all the best for your new role at work. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Awesome Promotion Sayings
21 ) Congrats because you have successfully been through endeavors and commit much time just to get promoted. You deserved this success. Congratulations and all the best for the future success.
22 ) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulations.
23 ) Management gurus have always thought that there were only two types of employees – leaders and followers. You have proved them wrong by being a leader when your team needed direction and being a follower when your bosses gave you instructions. Congratulations for getting promoted.
24 ) You mastered the art of working hard and squeezing the most out of your time at work. Now you have to master the art of making others do the same. Congratulations on becoming the boss.
25 ) As you seek new challenges and make your dreams come true, may this awarding be a reminder of all that you can do. Now that you have been promoted, I look forward to hearing about a party soon.
26 ) Congratulations! You should write a book, titled Promotion for Dummies.
27 ) The seasons may change, the work may change, but nothing will ever change how great I think you are. Nice work with the promotion mate.
28 ) Until today I thought that you were the most loving father to your kids, most romantic husband to me and most genuine buddy to your friends. Your promotion proves that you are also the best colleague to your co-workers. Congratulations for being the best in everything.
30 ) Great job! Heard you’ve promoted and all this are true blessings. This is merely your first step on the way to success. Congratulations again! I know you deserve it.
31 ) Congrats! I wish you surpass the expectations that your career puts forth. And find pleasure at the same time. I’m extremely happy for you my dear friend. Cheers.
32 ) Congratulation for your promotion That was the first step into a successful future.
33 ) Well done. Congratulations on your achievement. I wish for more success to come especially now that you have taken yourself to the next level. I think a celebration for this is worth to be done. Cheers.
34 ) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee. Congratulations.
35 ) The promotion of an employee like you has reaffirmed my faith in traditional values of perseverance, hard work, dedication and determination. It has also reaffirmed my hate towards malpractices including flattery, office politics and sabotage. Congratulations.
Congratulations for Promotion at Work: Whether it is a colleague, boss, friend, husband or wife – getting a promotion is a big career milestone and your wishes should convey just that. Think of sweet messages and inspirational quotes that suit their jobs and personality. Write your thoughts down on an elegant greeting card or a note. For informal wishes, send a text, tweet it out aloud or wrap it up with a short Facebook post. Don’t be afraid of being cheesy, motivational words can have a deep impact and your encouraging note could inspire people to work harder for the next big step in their jobs and careers.
1) More than how much you deserve the promotion, the promotion deserves a fantastic person like you. Congratulations.
2) More responsibilities, tighter deadlines, bigger targets and working back till late – this is what a promotion really means. Sorry to burst your bubble but someone had to do it! Good luck and congratulations.
3) We knew that you were talented and brilliant, much before your boss eventually figured it out. Congratulations.
4) You mastered the art of working hard and squeezing the most out of your time at work. Now you have to master the art of making others do the same. Congratulations on becoming the boss.
5) With your new promotion at work, your pockets will get heavier. But don’t worry because your wife will always be there to lighten them up. Congratulations.
6) You got the promotion you desperately wanted, because it was the promotion that you rightfully deserved. Congratulations.
7) Working overtime and helping colleagues without any personal gain – there are no short term rewards for these things but karma eventually comes back with massive rewards. Your promotion is a classic example. Congratulations.
8) You chased the promotion like a hungry tiger. Now it is time to sit back and relax the fruits of your hard work like a lazy bear. Congratulations.
9) Your promotion has elevated you not only in the eyes of your colleagues and bosses, but also in the hearts of your friends and family. Congratulations.
10) Your skills are unmatched, your knowledge is priceless and your experience is invaluable. You are the employee that can neither be replaced nor replicated. Congratulations for your much deserved promotion.
11) You may have got a promotion at work but don’t forget to spend more time with your wife, else you’ll get a demotion at home. Congratulations.
12) Promotions are conspiracies hatched by companies to retain hard working employees. Congratulations for becoming yet another victim. xoxo
13) Hard work is like salt. No matter how flavorsome the ingredients, a dish can never be complete without it. Congratulations adding salt to your life and getting a fabulous promotion.
14) Don’t get too excited on being promoted. Consider your raise an increase in your family’s spending limit.
15) Congratulations for successfully juggling the responsibilities of family and work. You are truly an all-rounder and go-getter.
16) I can already predict that there will be many jealous people among your LinkedIn connections. Congratulations for being promoted to an enviable role.
17) I will never make the mistake of saying that you were lucky to get a promotion in your job because I know that you have worked bloody hard for it. Congratulations.
18) Your promotion is just the first word in the first paragraph of the first page in your success story. There is lot more that lies ahead. Congratulations.
19) All this while, I thought that your bosses were visually challenged because they couldn’t see that your promotion is long overdue. Did they get new glasses? Congratulations.
20) Management gurus have always thought that there were only two types of employees – leaders and followers. You have proved them wrong by being a leader when your team needed direction and being a follower when your bosses gave you instructions. Congratulations for getting promoted.
21) A promotion is a sign of the three critical S’s – Sincerity, Sacrifice and Success. Congratulations and well done.
22) Your middle name should be Inspiration because you inspire your colleagues to become better professionals. Congratulations.
23) Your promotion shows that your bosses have good decision making skills because they made the right decision by promoting a great employee like you. Congratulations.
24) Your friends know that you are the best. Your family knows that you are the best. Your promotion proves that now, even your boss knows that you are the best. Congratulations.
25) Are you a Steve Jobs in the making? Are you a Bill Gates in the making? Are you a Warren Buffet in the making? Are you a Mark Zuckerberg in the making? Are you a Larry Page in the making? No one knows yet but since this is just your first promotion, we have lots of time to find out! Congratulations.
26) Promotions will come and they will go. But your hard work will always shine and show. Congratulations.
27) I wasn’t surprised at all, because I always knew that you had it in you to get promoted sooner or later. Congratulations.
28) Your promotion doesn’t come as a surprise to me. Hardworking, reliable, efficient, organized, proactive and effective people usually always get promotions in life. Congratulations.
29) Your promotion has exposed the gritty, passionate and zealous winner who has been sitting inside you all this while. Congratulations, may you always find all the success you’re after.
30) The promotion of an employee like you has reaffirmed my faith in traditional values of perseverance, hard work, dedication and determination. It has also reaffirmed my hate towards malpractices including flattery, office politics and sabotage. Congratulations.
31) Congratulations! You should write a book, titled Promotion for Dummies.
32) Now we all know why you kept praising your bosses and treated them to coffee and beer every now and then. Jokes aside, congratulations for a well-deserved promotion.
33) Your promotion is just another rung in the ladder of success, just another feather in your cap and just another flying color with which you have succeeded. Congratulations.
34) Your promotion has made you a responsible manager, but your progress in life has made you a responsible human being. Congratulations.
35) I am not Neil Armstrong but I feel like twisting one of his quotes to tell you – May your first tiny step towards professional success eventually become a giant leap in your career. Congratulations on your promotion.
36) The wheels of your career are spinning in full speed. Keep going and don’t hit the brakes now. Congratulations.
37) The reason behind your PROMOTION is spelled out as Persistence, Resilience, Obedience, Motivation, Outstanding, Terrific, Impressive, Optimism and being Nifty at work. Congratulations.
38) You have always been the most beautiful wife to your husband, caring mother to your kids and loving daughter to your parents. Today you have proved that you are also the best professional in our team. I love you, congratulations on your promotion.
39) Your bosses may have promoted you but don’t feel obliged because it is nothing other than your own skills and sheer hard work that have propelled you to the next level. Congratulations.
40) The hard work that you did through all these months has resulted into a promotion today. Keep going so that you can reap better rewards in the days to come. Congratulations.
There is a big collection of Promotion Wishes. Wheater it's your brother, boss, friend, wife, husband, getting a promotion is a significant.
For every hardworking employee, promotion and salary raises are deserving compensations for good years of commitment to service and loyalty to his employer. A promotion is an upward movement from one rung on the ladder of achievement to another. Therefore, whether it is your friend or family that got a promotion, it is imperative that you congratulate him or her heartily.
Needless to say, it takes lots of timeless sacrifices, diligence, and smartness to be ushered into a higher phase of one’s career. Celebrate with them, and don’t forget to announce your own celebration by sending hearty messages to them. Below are some congratulations on promotion messages that can serve as guides to you.
1: Those who have met and know you can testify to your relentless dedication to excellence. It is no surprise that you got promoted. I am really happy for you. Congratulations, chief.
2: When I hear that success isn’t an accident, I quickly remember you. You have consistently proved to many that nothing is impossible once the mind is made up. Congratulations on your promotion.
3: When I hear that success isn’t an accident, I quickly remember you. You have consistently proved to many that nothing is impossible once the mind is made up. Congratulations on your promotion.
4: On this day, I wish to felicitate with you on your promotion and the latest feat you’ve achieved for yourself. May the days ahead be fruitful and great for you.
5: You are the perfect match for this office you’ve been promoted into. Your new position calls for great celebrations. Congratulations.
6: Congratulations on your promotion. I am very happy to be identified with your success story. You are indeed, a smart and hardworking person. I pray that more frontiers will be opened for you.
7: You are not just attentive to details; you are also caring and willing to lend your hand of help. It is incredible how far you have come, from the green horn of a couple of years ago, to the skillful professional you’ve become today. Congratulations on your promotion.
8: How fantastic it is to be honoured with a promotion! Words are insufficient to tender my high praise of you. I am proud of who you’ve become. Congratulations, dear.
9: The moment I heard that you were elevated to the position of a manager in your company, I was beyond myself in joy and excitement. I had always prayed for a time like that to come, and permit me to say that the party is on me. Congratulations and more of greater heights for you.
10: Even though a promotion comes with tougher challenges, I am very sure that you are up to the task. Before then, celebrate fully and accept my merry congratulations to you.
11: May God grant you the limitless strength and sterling wisdom that match with your new position. I pray that you become recommended for more opportunities which will take you to greater heights. Congratulations on your promotion.
12: Make sure you remain the person of integrity you have been. This promotion is a sign that you are capable, productive, and people-oriented. Never give your naysayers something to talk about. Congratulations on your new promotion.
13: You’ve got the basic attributes of a successful person. That notwithstanding, you are kind, down-to-earth and genuinely caring. Congratulations on your promotion.
14: You, my friend, are highly favoured. From the midst of fierce competitors, you were singled out to be promoted. Enjoy your new beginning for more successes.
15: Your brilliance is unhidden and your problem-solving capability is exemplary. Your promotion is a clear indication that you are an achiever. Congratulations for attaining such an enviable height.
16: I don’t know how you are a crazy hard worker and a dutiful mother at the same time. You make them look easy but the truth is that you are sacrificing heavily to create a balance between your workplace and your home. Now you have gotten promoted, I am sure you are going to whip out more surprises for us. Congratulations.
17: The way you carry people along is amazing. Ordinarily, it isn’t compulsory to be in the good books of all and sundry. That isn’t the case with you. In fact, you are the most loved and valuable employee in your organisation and I am happy you got a deserving promotion. Congratulations, brother.
18: There are few people on earth who were born to rule. You are one such person. Your one kind of ruling is different from a dictator’s because you are effortlessly influential amongst your superiors and subordinates. Congratulations on your new promotion.
19: You paid the price, so it is proper you reap your reward. Your days of labour to get to this point aren’t futile. Congratulations, mum, on your new promotion as the boss of bosses. I am super proud of you.
20: You are a role model to your children. You walk the talk and live by example. You demand the best from then without letting yourself out from the picture. Truly, they are blessed with a father like you. Congratulations, honey, on your promotion today. The world is at your feet.
21: Your promotion is a good thing for you, and for all of us who like seeing you successful. Thank you, for not letting us down and for exalting our shoulders higher. We are proud of you, anytime, anywhere.
22: Your promotion means: more money, more expectations, more skilfulness, more diligence. I know you are already set for the adventure. Congratulations, dearest friend.
23: People say you are too young to be promoted. But they have failed to see the mountains you have moved within the shortest time of joining our company. Anyway, I am glad our boss is a man that is more interested in results than in old age. Congratulations, dude, on your attainment of a much needed height. Where is the party holding?
24: You work without expecting praises. You have a hidden rule never to esteem yourself more than others. That was why, when the nominations were made on who to be appointed for the new position in your workplace, your name was in the mouths of over 60% of workers. I am excited that you made it. Congratulations.
25: I didn’t know you really wanted this promotion badly. Look at how you are beside yourself in happiness. Sincerely, I share in your joy. Congratulations, sister.
26: You are a workaholic who doesn’t fail to be relevant in the home front. Everyone cannot manage affairs the way you do without crumbling under pressure, but you do it effortlessly. I am not scared of how you will handle the responsibilities that come with your promotion because I trust your abilities. Congratulations!
27: You worked hard for this promotion, and your efforts paid off. Congratulations on the new chapter of your life which started this day.
28: Your promotion today serves as a lesson to every one of us, that there is a fine reward for hard work. Enjoy your new status.
29: Your success has left lasting imprints on the hearts of your admirers. Your life is an evidence that no mountain remains standing before a determined soul. Congratulations, friend, on your promotion.
30: It is a thing of joy to hear that you finally got the promotion you earnestly fought hard for. It meant a lot to you, and you gave your all for it. Congratulations, my friend, on never giving up on what your heart really wanted.
31: You are the teacher of professionals, yet one of the most humble persons I have ever come across. It is my pleasure to rejoice with you on your new promotion today. Better heights for you, I pray.
32: In your local branch, you have risen to be recognised as the Most Valuable Staff. Now, another victory has been added to that with your promotion. I heartily celebrate with you on your unprecedented achievements.
33: Your company knew better than to let a man of your calibre to be stolen away by another company in need of you. That was why they gave you this promotion. Congratulations. Give them a run for their money!
34: I am happy you got promoted. It is my earnest desire to see you go beyond your present position, next year. Congratulations!
35: While others were complaining vigorously about their poor working conditions, you chose to look beyond it to make the best of your time in the office. Your decision to be different earned you this promotion. I hope you change and shake things up with this position. Congratulations.
36: Contrary to popular opinions, successful people are ordinary people who saw extraordinary opportunities in ordinary problems. All your working life, you always looked out for ways to make things better, without minding the cost. I am glad you got your needed reward. Congratulations on your promotion.
37: I heard you have been promoted. Didn’t I tell you that a day like that will come in your life. You are different from the rest, and deserve the special promotion you got. Congratulations, dear.
For every hardworking employee, promotion and salary raises are deserving compensations for good years of commitment to service and.