The most beautiful messages to wish your son happy birthday as the mother. These birthday quotes and wishes are unique and heartfelt from a mother's.
The joy of every parent is to live to see their children celebrate as twelve calendar months in their lives turn into a year of birthday celebration. A son is known as the male child of a family, and his birthday sports a tempo that reminds everyone that he would soon become a man (if he hasn’t changed into one already).
Below are nice birthday messages for your son to let him know that his gradual but irreversible growth and development means a lot to you.
1: I am glad to witness this day when my precious son turns a year older. May you keep excelling in all you do in life. Happy birthday.
2: Your kind is rare. Truly, you are a special person to me, sent from above. I have only blessings to shower on you on this wonderful day in your life. Happy birthday, son.
3: Son, words don’t do justice to the extravagant joy in my heart as you mark another year in your life. I wish above all things, that you remain as outstanding as the happiness you bring into my life. Happy birthday.
4: If I had a way to appear before you in person, I would have done so. All the same, distance cannot stop me from sending you my kisses and hugs as you become a year older today. Happy birthday, boy.
5: You came into my life, and beamed a light of hope in me. For you, I will conquer mountains and fill valleys with possibilities. Happy birthday, son. Keep growing in grace.
6: I am really proud of the man you are becoming. It was just as if it were yesterday that you were a toddler, eating mashed foods. Happy birthday. May all your good desires come true.
7: On this fantastic day, I want to wish you a fun celebration devoid of worries. Happy birthday, dear son.
8: I can vividly remember how you cackled on seeing the eager faces of your sisters. Ever since then, your smiles haven’t ceased to bring warmth to our hearts. Happy birthday, son. Shine!
9: You are very important to God, to me, to our family, and to the world. Never forget that. Happy birthday, boy.
10: If I have mere gifts to offer, I will give you the finest of rubies. Since I have something more valuable than precious stones, I will give it to you: happy birthday, my son, my treasure.
11: No day passes by without seeing me appreciate the Most High God for the opportunity to father you. You’ve been an incredible blessing to me, and I wish you heaven’s best today. Happy birthday, son.
12: If a census of the most loving sons should be taken the world over, you will rank as number one. Happy birthday, Mr Wonderful.
13: Who will ever believe that my child of yesterday has grown into a man of today? I am stunned as well as excited to see you waxing in health and vigor. Happy birthday, son.
14: Happy birthday, son. Always be grateful for life is true to only the hearts of gratitude.
15: I want to wish you an exceedingly happy birthday today, baby boy. You deserve nothing but a fun-filled day. Go get it!
16: At times, I do wonder at the rate with which time zooms past. I must confess that you are growing into a great man of excellence. Happy birthday, my super son.
17: Your dad and I are pleased with what God is doing in and through your life. May His purpose never be defeated. Happy birthday, lovely son.
18: You are my dearest son, my womb opener. You stepped into my life with favor, and I pray for an increase in favor in your life. Happy birthday.
19: I am well convinced that your life is destined for greatness. As you turn a year older on this day, may you be able to live in the fullness of your calling. Happy birthday, dear son.
20: It hasn’t been easy, but it sure has been worth it. I must say that you have come this far in life, never to be a failure. Happy birthday, son.
21: I owe only God my thanks and adoration for giving me a perfect son for a child. You are my blessing; only blessings shall follow you. Happy birthday.
22: The winds will blow, and the storms will rage. You will experience ups and downs, and may question the authenticity of life. But, be rest assured that you were born to conquer your world. Happy birthday, dear son.
23: I prayed for a child, and received a son from God. He gave you to me free of charge, and I know that He will lead you through life even when you never asked for it. Happy birthday, son.
24: Whenever I remember you, my face breaks into soft smiles. You are a child of consolation, the one that gave me a face in the presence of my enemies. Live to excel, boy! Happy birthday.
25: Right from time, you have always looked out for me. You ensure that I am comfortable without having anything to worry about. On your birthday today, I wish you long life, good health, and prosperity. Happy birthday, son.
26: The world is standing at an attention to celebrate my child of valor. You possess great strength, nothing evil shall defeat you. Happy birthday, son.
27: Be it known on this day that you are much more handsome, intelligent, smart, and empathetic than you have ever thought you are. Happy birthday, my awesome son.
28: Just as the stars twinkle brightly to light up the skies, so do you radiate God’s glory to make our world a better place. Happy birthday, son.
29: In place of sorrow, may joy be the melody your heart sings. In place of weakness, may you blossom in strength, and in place of lack, may you be a commander of affluence. Happy birthday, son.
30: You are my gift from above, the son of my youth. I only hope that the world will celebrate you soon. Happy birthday!
31: Time and again, I am led to remind you that you are special and extraordinarily unique. Happy birthday, son.
32: I love you, and this day is no different to let you know that I really, truly, genuinely love you, my awesome son. Happy birthday.
33: Have fun and celebrate, sweetheart. It is your birthday today, and I wish to let you know that I am very proud of you.
34: You are stronger and wiser today, baby boy. Live in the moment; live fully. Happy birthday.
35: It is another birthday of yours today, and I am overwhelmed with excitement. I rejoice with the host of heaven on this day that ushers in a brand new beginning for you. Enjoy, and have a glorious birthday.
36: I am very sure that you have concluded on your grand scheme of robbing me of my hard earned money in the guise of wanting a 16th birthday gift. What can I do about it? Happy birthday, my dear son.
37: Happy birthday, my boy. I cant wait to address you as Mr so and so in ten years’ time. Grow sooner!
38: It is quite interesting to notice that two pairs of teeth have grown where there used to be dark red gums. My little boy is growing, what a reality! Happy birthday, angel.
39: On this terrific day, I want to wish you a trouble-free birthday with no terrible happening until it is another new day. I do hope you will outgrow your mischievousness someday, son.
40: Happy birthday, son. I am reminded that you are a year older today. I only wish that you are able to recognize that the time is fast approaching when you will start throwing parties for us, instead of the other way round. Am I communicating?
41: It is true that anything that eats grows. It seems like yesterday was the day you threw a tantrum for a piece of cake in your own birthday bash. See how much you’ve grown. Happy birthday, son.
42: Happy birthday, chairman. May you live long, be fruitful, and multiply by bringing a wife home by this time next year!
43: You are more or less a full-fledged man. If you aren’t, why are you grooming beards at 14? Happy birthday all the same!
44: Happy birthday, my cute little boy. Grow in wisdom, and fast at that too. Mama wants to reclaim her breasts!
45: Happy birthday, sweetheart. Today ushers all of us into your world as you become an adolescent. I pray that we will sail through it smoothly together.
46: Once in a while, it takes a birthday to remind us that you are growing up and will soon start demanding for your own bathroom. Happy birthday, son. May you grow to love cleanliness.
Also Read: Happy Birthday Wishes For Brother – Heart-warming, Prayer & Funny
If it's your son's special day and you need the words to wish him Happy Birthday, don't hesitate to use the following birthday quotes.
Birthday Wishes for Son: It is just not enough to buy a stock greeting card for your son to wish him a Happy Birthday. Write a sweet personalized message or a touching quote to show him how much mom and dad cherish his presence in their lives. Whether your son is an adorable preteen, rebellious teenager or a young adult trying to carve out his own path in life – stay away from the cliché rhymes. Be creative and pen down something from your own heart. You’ll be amazed at how your son will be able to emotionally relate to the words that you’ve written. Follow your wishes up with a post on Facebook, cute tweets and maybe even a funny text. If your son is just a toddler, save your card as a keepsake in a separate drawer. Give it to him when he grows older. He’ll have tears of happiness as he reads the beautiful words and reflects back on his childhood.
1) Our whole world can be summed up in just three letters – SON. Happy birthday.
2) We always thought that miracles happened to one in a billion. We never imagined that we would be the lucky chosen ones until we had you as our dear son. Happy birthday.
3) As you blow the candle on your cake, just remember that your love is the candle that will forever glow in our hearts. Happy birthday.
4) All of it – is the only place you have in my heart. Happy birthday son.
5) Regardless of whether you are an old man or a young teenage boy, you will forever remain our little bundle of joy. Happy birthday son.
6) My son… your eyes give me the will to fight back, even when everything goes off-track. Your hugs give me a reason to smile, even when problems pile. Your love is what keeps me going, it is what keeps my heart beating. Happy birthday.
7) On the day we got married, our lives were happy. On the day you were born, we became in-sync with our destiny. Now that you are growing up, our lives have become meaningful. You are the reason, why everything is so beautiful. Happy birthday son.
8) Whenever life gives you a hard time, come give us a hug. No matter what you do or how old you become, for us you’ll always be our little son. Happy birthday.
9) When you were a toddler I never wanted to let you go from my arms. Even though you were small, everyone succumbed to your charms. When you started growing up I never wanted to let you out of my sight. Even though you hated it, I hugged you often with all my might. When you became a teenager I never wanted to see you go away. But as you turn eighteen, I am bracing myself to see that fateful day. Happy birthday son.
10) Dear son, you are the only reason we look forward to life with a smile and you will be the only reason we look back on life with a smile. Happy birthday.
11) The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughs of just one person – my son. Happy birthday.
12) Sons like you should be called Suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy birthday.
13) On your birthday we wish you nothing but luck and happiness. We hope you fulfill all your dreams and surge ahead in the direction of success. Happy birthday son.
14) We are old school, so we will hug you on your birthday instead of pressing the like button on your Facebook and we will sing you Happy Birthday instead of tagging you in tweets on Twitter. Happy birthday son.
15) Our toddler, you will always be. A piece of our hearts, you will always be. The apple of our eyes, you will always be. Our life’s purpose, you will always be. Happy birthday, sonny.
16) No matter how much we scold you always remember that behind the temporary drops of anger there is an ocean of eternal love just waiting to embrace you. Happy birthday son.
17) I always thought that I would be a role model for my own son. But little did I ever imagine that one day, my son would be a role model for me. Happy birthday sonny.
18) Dear son, you are our life’s most awesome home run. Happy birthdays.
19) No matter how old you grow, our love for you will always show. No matter where you are, ours will be the best wishes by far. No matter how rich you become, you will always remain our little son. Happy birthday.
20) Son… you make every single day of my life feel like Mother’s Day. Happy birthday.
21) A room in our home and a space in our hearts, will be filled with a vacuum as your college starts. Happy birthday son.
22) You are getting taller and taller with each birthday. Thank god you are showing at least some sign of growing up. Happy birthday.
23) Whenever you face life’s storms, just remember our hugs that were warm. Whenever you face difficulty, just think about the love of your family. Whenever you face hurdles, look back at your childhood, so special. Whenever you feel lonely, just think of mommy and daddy. We love you, happy birthday son.
24) The sitcom of our life became a blockbuster hit after you came in a supporting role and later took over as the lead. Happy birthday sonny.
25) We knew that our message would be lost among the heaps of birthday wishes you would get on Facebook. So here’s a plain old reliable handmade card from your plain old and reliable parents. Happy birthday.
26) Eternal love, unlimited attention, limitless pampering, endless affection. Everlasting care, perpetual concern, unending support, for you dear son. Happy birthday.
27) Your birthday is a reminder that you have grown up and you are ready to start paying all your personal bills yourself from now onwards. Happy birthday son.
28) The sweet flavor of your cake represents the sweetness you have infused in our lives and its icing represents how you have become the pinnacle of our happiness. Happy birthday son.
29) I may have taught you to become a good student, good citizen, good sportsperson and a good mate. But you my son, have taught me the most important thing of all – how to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.
30) A son is the best asset any parent can have to offset life’s liabilities of life. From you, we keep reaping the rewards and gains of the purest love there can ever be. Happy birthday.
31) The best part of having an amazing son, is that all of life’s shortcomings come undone. Happy birthday.
32) When your mother was pregnant we asked God to give us a child who grows up to become honest, hard working and successful. You are living proof that God does answer prayers. Happy birthday son.
33) Don’t you dare tell us to stop bringing you a birthday cake just because you are older now. You are never too old to be treated like a toddler by your parents. Happy birthday sonny.
34) Every father secretly wishes that his son grows taller, and wiser than him. Congratulations – at least you’ve grown taller. Happy birthday.
35) The only topic on which your mother and I have fought endlessly is deciding on who loves you more – and we are still fighting because both of us adore you from the core of our hearts. Happy birthday son.
36) I felt excited, when you clutched my fingers for the first time ever. I smiled, because I realized that I finally became a father. I laughed, when you started growing up into a little boy. Today I am so happy, because you fill my life with joy. Happy birthday son.
37) It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.
38) Before you were born we could never imagine our lives as parents. Now we can never imagine living our lives without being parents to a son as adorable as you. Happy birthday.
39) As husband and wife we never knew that apart from each other, there was someone else who could come into our lives, steal our hearts and we would still be okay with it. Happy birthday son.
40) Now that you are growing up and demanding that we treat you as a young adult, you might as well as start taking up responsibility around the house, don’t you think? Now go mow the lawn, happy birthday.
Son, I don’t know that to say you on this day because you are adult man but just know – I love you unconditionally. You are a centre of my universe. Happy birthday!
My dear baby! I know that it’s not appropriate to call you that way anymore, but I can do nothing with that. For me you will always be my little boy with giant eyes and innocent smile, and I see this kid in you every time I see you. You are the sense of my life and I love you so very much. Congratulations on your birthday!
It’s even hard for me to explain how big my love for you is. The Sun, the Moon and the Stars cannot be big enough to embrace that feeling. I can’t think of you without smile on my face, and even if I get angry, I still love you more than anything in the world. Congratulations on your birthday, sweetheart!
Having a family is a big responsibility. You have to do your best to make your kids happy. And we have been doing everything for that, but somehow it always was you who made us happy. You are the best human being and the best son in the world. May all your dreams come true. Happy birthday!
When I didn’t have you, I was so afraid to be a parent. I was absolutely terrified. But when you were born I realized that I was such a fool to think that way. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, sweetie. I love you endlessly, thank you for everything. Happy birthday!
The joy of every parent is to live to see their children celebrate as twelve calendar months in their lives turn into a year of birthday celebration.
This is an excerpt from the full collections of birthday wishes for son and birthday wishes for daughter.
Who is more special than our sons and daughters? And what day could be more important than their birthday? Thinking back to the day they were born, when they first entered the world helpless and confused, it can be amazing to think about how far they have come. Their birthday is a celebration of their life and all that they have done and accomplished so far. For this one day out of 365, we pause and remind ourselves to cherish who they are and who they’re becoming. And when someone is so important to you, like a son or daughter, it can be a bit tough to find the right words on such an important day. This collection was designed to help you find just the right birthday wishes for daughters and sons.
This collection contains four sections: happy birthday wishes for son, happy birthday wishes for daughter, funny birthday wishes for son and funny birthday wishes for daughter. Sometimes a bit of humor on their important day can go a long way! So, read carefully, mull the words over in your mind and find a birthday wishes for your son or daughter that truly expresses how you already feel inside, something that puts words to how you already feel. We hope you enjoy this collection of happy birthday wishes for daughters and sons and that you find the perfect way to say “happy birthday daughter” and “happy birthday son”!
This is a collection of general birthday wishes for sons from mothers or fathers, designed to help you find the right way to let him know how important and amazing he is and to help make his special day a bit more special. We hope you are able to find the best birthday wishes for son.
In this section of birthday wishes for daughters, you will also find some birthday wishes for daughter from Mom, as well as, birthday wishes for daughter from Dad. These are perfect for sharing on Facebook or sending in a text message or even in birthday cards for daughters.
Everyone loves a good laugh! We hope this collection helps you find the perfect funny birthday messages for sons.
What could be better than making her smile on her birthday! We hope this collection helps you select just the right funny birthday quotes for your daughter.
For more birthday quotes, messages, greetings and wishes, visit Best Birthday Wishes.
REAL LIFE. REAL NEWS. REAL VOICES.
Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.
Join HuffPost Plus
Is your son's birthday just around the corner? Make it perfect with these happy birthday wishes and quotes for son. Scroll down and choose the best wish to.