We have classic get well wishes, wishes for friends and family and get you saying the words and the message will be even more personal.
Get well wishes are the perfect remedy especially when a family member, friend, or loved one is going through an illness, medical surgery, accident, or recovering from the various causes of pain and injury. As human beings, it is only natural that we wish them quick recovery to show them that we care, love them, and share their pain.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by author)
Cheering up someone who is feeling unwell has never been easy. Thanks to the below creative get well soon quotes, wishes, and messages, you can emotionally comfort them as they go through the recovery phase of physical and emotional health. The below 50 inspiring get well wishes are subdivided into numerous categories that perfectly fit the different situations that your loved one might have been going through. Read on as you discover a great combination of words that work as good as medicine to the soul.
No matter the colour, design, or cost of a get well card, the most significant aspect is the selection of words. Creatively chosen words could last in someone's heart for his or her entire life. In order to achieve that and give hope to your recovering family member, friend, or loved one, you can never go wrong with selecting short and precise, get well card messages.
Religion is one of the most effective human aspects that is embraced, especially during hard times, such as when a loved one is sick. By selecting perfect religious words, you offer spiritual encouragements to someone through hope and prayer. Try out the following creatively selected religious wishes and be the source of support to your loved ones.
As an employee, it is natural that our colleagues may succumb to illness or accidents. Explore the below recovery messages to cheer up your coworker.
READ ALSO: Best get well soon messages for him
What do you say in a get well card after surgery? Get amazing ideas to comfort someone who has just come from the theatrerooms.
If you are a man, you know how sad it is when your girlfriend is far away from you. Use the following get better soon ideas to wish her improved health.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by the author)
Love is all about being there for your loved one both in sickness and in health. Explore the below ideas for that particular person in your life:
Get well soon quotes and recovery quotes can be broadly applied to cheer up the mood and share a great laughter session by exploring the following humorous get well wishes.
A get well soon message is the answer. You will only take seconds to type the perfect encouragement message to show your love and support that is vital in the recovery phase of medication.
Kids are little angles who require dedicated support, especially during their low moments such as sickness. Make any child feel like the strongest fighter who will kick off the illness out of his/her system with no time.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by the author)
Love is the best medicine that you can ever share with someone ill. Express your love for your significant other as a confirmation of your dedication and bond.
With the right choice of words, get well wishes can be the reason behind someone's quick recovery. Select the perfect message that will cheer up anyone that is in the road to recovery. This could be your coworker, boss, neighbour, friend, sibling, or even your girlfriend.
READ ALSO: 50 birthday wishes for love: best messages and quotes for your lover
Get Well Wishes Can Help Your Loved Ones Get Better Faster - Get Well Wishes. Get Well Wishes Greeting Card More Wish Quotes, Get Well Messages, Get.
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
Do you have someone to send Speedy Recovery Wishes or Get Well Wishes and you do not have the right words to write in a get well card message.
We are here for you. Here you will find inspirational get well messages for wishing your family, relatives, friends, colleagues or people close to you a speedy recovery.
These get well messages will jog your mind to aid you in writing your own unique speedy recovery message.
I heard you had fallen ill and you were admitted. I am praying for your recovery soon.
Sorry to hear about your illness. Forget about everything, speedy recovery my dear.
I am praying for your complete and quick recovery. May get well soon!
I am sending you a big hug through this card; I wish you a speedy recovery. I miss you.
Quick recovery! Our date is still intact, promise to treat you after your recovery
Coming from your secret admirer, I wish you all the best and speedy recovery.
Thank you everyone for coming to see my brother, your prayers have been answered. He is now out of danger and doing great. Please pray for his speedy recovery.
I pray for your speedy recovery, we really need you.
Kindly stick to your medication religiously until the last instructions; we don’t want you getting back to the same situation. Get well soon my dear friend. Wish you a fast recovery.
Sickness steals you from your family, friends and things you love most. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon my friend.
May you take a proper rest and come back safely. I will be praying for your quick recovery. Get well soon my love.
I know how much you would love to be in this game, but health comes first. Get well soon, speedy recovery.
We thank God for a successful surgery. Get well soon my dear friend
Your strength and courage is really admirable, you have proved it during your surgery. May you get well soon
Good to hear you are recovering on well. May you get well soon
Dear, Get on well soon. I am praying for your quick recovery.
Sending you all my love and the best wishes, may you recover quickly
Get well soon [name]. We are praying for your speedy recovery. We love you [name].
You are an inspiration. Wish you a speedy recovery and we will pray for you.
I know this is just part of the journey; you will get out strong and better. Wishing you a speedy recovery
If I had the magic, I would use it to fix you, I can’t wait for long. Get well soon, wish you a speedy recovery.
My friend, hope each new day brings you closer to your recovery. Wishing you good health and quick recovery
Get well soon [person’s name], We serve a living God and we believe He will Heal you.
Hope you get well soon after your recent surgery. May your road to recovery be short and smooth!
Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We are all praying for your speedy recovery!
Sending you my love and quick recovery wishes on your recent surgery. May good health find your way!
Sending you all the best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery from the surgery. Be strong, you will soon be well.
Wishing you a speedy recovery after the recent surgery.
You are strong, everything will be fine. Remember there are people who love and miss you so much. Get well soon!
Babe, if you need someone to talk to remember I am always here for you. Get well soon my love. Love you.
Being tucked away in bed is one of the worst experiences; everyone is waiting for you to get out of that bed. Get well soon, speedy recovery.
A look outside will tell you how fun life is; it’s trying to tell you to get better and enjoy life. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Get well soon [name]. [Company name] wishes you a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you.
Sickness comes and goes, don’t let the sickness stress you, you are in good hands.
Don’t allow the sickness to take away the little strength left. You will overcome.
Hope you have been faithful in taking your medication. May you recover from your sickness my friend.
It is heartbreaking to see you in this situation, everyone is missing you. Wishing you fast recovery
I am sending you this message to let you know you are really missed here at home. Everyone wants you to get back on your feet. I wish you a speedy recovery.
You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Sending you good wishes for health, May you get well soon.
Friends are meant to be there for each other in times of happiness, and life challenges. That’s why we are here for you today. We wish you a speedy recovery.
Sickness is not something to joke with, just the other day you were perfectly fine. I wish you speedy recovery.
You look good; you are on the right path to recovery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery
We miss you so much at work. We send you well wishes for recovery. See you soon
May you get back to your feet and work soon. Get well soon dear.
You have been on medication since day one. That is almost coming to an end. I wish you the strength and hope you get well soon.
It’s our humble prayer for you to get well soon. Speedy recovery friend
My dear friend, I wish you get well soon. You are missed.
With the same speed that lightening travels, I hope you get well soon, speedy recovery
Life is becoming more boring without you around. I can’t find someone to play with. Please get well soon.
May the Lord speed up your recovery; I wish you the best in life. Get well soon my love.
Everybody at the class is waiting for your return; the class is lifeless without your funny jokes. Get well soon classmate.If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.
Check now our Get Well Soon messages and send your loved ones to cheer them up when they need you. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face.
When someone falls sick or is scheduled for medical attention that would keep them hospitalised for a number of days, it is usually a situation that calls for moodiness and solemnness. Therefore, it is great to send messages to wish them to get well as soon as possible, but it is more great and cheery to make the messages funny and cheery to lift their spirits.
Be aware that laughter is the best medicine, so, funny get well soon messages are the right tools to generate the much-needed laughter from a health-challenged person. Below are some of these messages for your use.
1: Look at you, all dressy and still. Those who don’t know you would think you are cool-headed and well-mannered. Please, get well soon and hop out from that bed!
2: I have grown weary of praying for your healing. I am so coming with my healing hands to slap the sickness out from your body.
3: Get well soon, but I wish your crazy mind doesn’t get well at all. I like you that way.
4: I know you have always wanted to fall sick so that you would be served food in bed. Anyway, get well quickly.
5: You are missing out on a lot of things. Right now, I am gobbling down your favourite food. Get well soon lest I eat all and you have nothing left.
6: I thought a superman doesn’t fall sick. Why did you tell me you are one and yet shivering on the bed like a leaf that caught cold? Live up to your name by getting well soon!
7: Your strength is really terrific. It shows in the way you shriek at the sight of needles. Heal up fast, my friend!
8: I miss you a lot, I truly do. I now appreciate the times we use to have together before you fell into the arms of sickness. Take off, and come back to me, please.
9: There is something you need to do for me. Get well soon, and I will let you know about it.
10: You are strong, that I know. You surely can come out fine if you follow my advice: Get well fast!
11: You told me you aren’t selfish, but now, I am beginning to think that you lied to me. Prove that you are saying the truth by getting well as soon as possible.
12: You are quite the celebrity. I couldn’t even find a space for the flowers I brought for you. It’s okay now; you have made your point. Kindly get well soon.
13: I thought I was the only one moved by your sickness. Even my dog is moody too. Get well, please.
14: My kids learned to pray with all their hearts on learning that you are sick and in the hospital. I know you can’t afford to disappoint them by clinging to that bed for long.
15: To say that I am tired of visiting you in the hospital is an understatement. I am fed up with seeing you lazy on that bed. I don’t want to come there and leave without you in my next visit. You better get well fast.
16: I am a praying person. Your sickness cannot make me a liar this time around. Be well soon.
17: I marvel at the way you swallow pills like your life depends on them. You are really good at getting sick. Don’t slap me, please. Get well quickly.
18: I thought a hospitalised person’s appetite for food goes downhill. It is not so in your case. Get well soon and start cooking your own meals.
19: I have been asking you to get well soon. Now, I am begging you to do so. Hoping you’ll have mercy on me and get well.
20: I have a feeling that you are well but don’t want to say so to avoid going back to work. You are busted!
21: Everyone is praying for you, including the baby in my womb. He has been kicking a lot these days. Get well soon.
22: I have seen you handle herculean tasks and difficult people. What is in this illness that you can’t handle? Show it what you can do and get well soon!
23: I am happy they found out quickly what is wrong with you. Now, we can sit back and enjoy your journey to recovery.
24: The face you make when you swallow your medicine reminds me of a gagging lizard. Get well soon before you start planning a fight with me.
25: I endure the smell of the hospital because of you. I hope it pays off, unless you want to pay me for abuse. Don’t forget that I have a very crazy lawyer. Better get well soon.
26: This message is one sent ahead to prepare you for my coming. I need you to be up and tangoing with your drip stand, by the time I arrive the hospital. That is the only welcome gift you owe me.
27: Choose one: getting well fast and peacefully, or getting beaten up till you give up and get well. Something tells me you’ll go for the former.
28: Sickness looks great on you. You are all fresh looking and calm. Nevertheless, get well soon.
29: I earnestly hope your love for food will permit you to adhere to the diet plan for your healing. Get well soon.
30: For the time being, enjoy your lovely rest and sleep. Your plan worked out at last. Don’t mind me, get well speedily.
31: I have come to realise that staying put in a hospital bed with everyone at your beck and call is the cheapest form of a luxury vacation. Enjoy while it lasts, dear. Jokes apart, get well soon.
32: So, sickness had the nerve to cancel our plan for massive fun. It better takes to its heels before I meet it there with you in that hospital.
33: I’m beginning to long for your noisy self. Don’t feel too important, please. Hurry up and get well soon.
34: The house is empty and hollow without your bustling feet. Who knew that you were that much of a noisemaker? Get well soon; I need you back home.
35: Someone like you deserves an occasion strike from sickness. That way, you will be forced to take some rest. I was joking. Just get well soon.
36: Hope you aren’t quarrelling with everyone, including the doctors and nurses. You only have to face your business of getting well and get your dry bums out of that hospital.
37: Whoever that told you that you look sexy on the hospital bed, wearing a hospital uniform, has deceived your poor soul. I’ll tell you how you look once you get well and fast.
38: There is a lot to gain from your sickness. One of them is to make some time out to rest, like you. It really helps. Get well soon.
39: Your part of house chores is here, still waiting for you to get well and attend to it. So, be fast about that!
40: You felt that you are too thin and so fell sick to gain weight. See how fat you are growing. Get well to avoid being obese.
41: It is a pity you will watch us eat all the lovely meals while you are stuck with pills and injections. Get well soon to join us in our enjoyment.
42: I can understand that you are enjoying all the attention you are getting. Enjoy it while it lasts. Meanwhile, get well soon.
43: You were getting too fat before sickness struck. Thank God you got a chance to redeem your body weight. All the same, get well fast.
44: It is my desire that you stayed much longer confined to the hospital so that I will find some quality rest time. Unfortunately, my heart misses your presence, so, I want you back as soon as possible.
45: I think now is the time for me to carry out my long-awaited revenge on you. Can you fight back with those weak arms and closed mouth? As usual, I will show you mercy. Get well, please.
46: Let me quickly remind you that the party is holding next week. Better get well soon unless you want to live in regrets.
47: Congratulations on cheating death. You deserve an award. Get well soon to honour the ceremony.
48: Whatever happened to your funny face? Did this sickness wipe it off? Get well soon and take back what belongs to you.
49: I don’t like seeing you cool and collected. You were created to be a headache and a problem to me. I like you that way. Get well soon.
50: No matter how much you try looking miserable, your lovely face keeps betraying you. You seem to be having the fun of your life while watching us lug our tired bodies to see you everyday after work. Well done. Get ready to be discharged from the hospital this night, whether you like it or not.
Also Read: Get Well Wishes For A Speedy Recovery
Legit.ng News GET WELL WISHES ⭐ are effective in contributing to the quick recovery process of people we care for. Explore the rich list.