They got married, and our life started with them. They are the true living examples of unconditional love, and they taught us the meaning of love, values, and care.
Wedding anniversaries of parents are one of the most special days for the entire family. It is a perfect day to express your feelings and celebrate the beautiful family bond.
So, we bring you this MomJunction post with a compilation of 164 wedding anniversary wishes for parents. We have short and sweet messages, funny wishes, and some special wishes to mark their 25th, 50th, and 60th-year milestones.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes To Parents
Your parents are the best, and when it’s their special day of the year, you should make it memorable with your lovely wishes.
- “There are no two dearer parents than you, mom and dad. May your anniversary give you all the happiness and joy that you both deserve. Happy anniversary!”
- “I wish that your anniversary will bring you many more happy and loving memories. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “Your anniversary is also a day of thanksgiving because of the year that has passed and the challenges that have been overcome. Thank you for loving each other and giving us a happy family. Happy anniversary!
- “I am the person that I am now because of the love and care that you showed not only to me but to each other as well. I’m so blessed to have parents who are still so madly in love with each other. Happy anniversary!”
- “It’s time to celebrate this wonderful milestone in your life. Another year of challenges overcome, and a new year to make new memories together. Happy anniversary to you, mom and dad!”
- “Whenever this day comes, we cannot help but reminisce and feel grateful for all that you have survived as husband and wife. I know that it has not been easy over the years, but it’s also a testament that true love survives. Happy anniversary to you, mom and dad!”
- “May every year that passes bring you closer to one another. Stay happy and in love, guys. Happy anniversary!”
- “Graduation, birthday or first job – no celebration of my life would have been worthy if not for your anniversary which makes our family stronger with each passing year. Happy anniversary”.
- “You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.”
- “With every passing year, your marriage isn’t becoming dull, old and thankless. It’s becoming beautifully vintage and exquisitely priceless. Happy anniversary.”
- “To the best mom and dad in the world, I wish you a very happy anniversary. I’m really very glad that you stayed strong in your love and overcame your obstacles together. I love you guys!”
- “In this world of fake promises, you two are examples of true love and dedication. I wish someday I will have a happy married life of these many years. Happy anniversary!”
- “You have an amazing story to tell. You have been with each other in all the ups and downs in life. Everything good I have in me reflect how wonderful parents you have been to me!”
- “As you begin another year of togetherness, may you both be blessed with good health and long life so that you will spend many more years in love and happiness. I love you so much, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
- “You have proven to everyone that there’s no perfect marriage. But an imperfect marriage can still be the happiest, strongest, and most loving marriage. I’m so proud of you, mom and dad. Happy anniversary!”
- “Because of you two, I believe that there’s a love that’s true. Thank you for loving each other, and for teaching us the real meaning of marriage. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “You are living examples of a happy-ever-after. I’m so lucky to have parents who are still so ridiculously in love with each other. Happy anniversary!”
- “All that I am is because of the two of you. On your very special day, I want to let you know that you mean the world to me. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “Your reason for celebrating your anniversary maybe love. But my reason for celebrating your anniversary is that you both are like a blessing from the gods above. Happy anniversary mom and dad.”
- “You two are the parents that all kids wish to have. You are the married couple that every husband and wife hope to be. You make me so proud to call you mom and dad. Happy anniversary to you both!”
- “Happy anniversary to the most wonderful parents in the world. I will be forever fans of your love story. Stay in love, you two!”
- “God truly blessed me because He gave me two wonderful people I can call mom and dad. Thank you for all that you have done for me. I love you so much. Happy anniversary!”
- “I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have parents who are still crazy about each other even after so many years. Happy anniversary, mom and dad! Stay happy and in love.”
- “Over the years, you took good care of your relationship. As good as how you took care of us your children. You managed to stay in love and happy together. Now you’re celebrating another anniversary. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “I wish you more love, joy, and happiness in your life. You deserve all the good things in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.”
- “Troubles have come and gone, but here you are still standing strong and more in love than ever. Happy anniversary to the best parents in the world!”
- “You never left each other when the going went tough. Instead, you stood by each other and faced the challenges together. I’m so happy that you’re celebrating another anniversary. Stay happy and in love, mom and dad!”
- “Happy anniversary to the best mom and dad in the world. It was not an easy road getting here, but you proved to the world that there’s nothing that cannot be overcome when you love each other with all your heart. May you be blessed with many more happy years together.”
- “Today marks not only your anniversary but also the truth that you are always meant to be with each other. Let’s celebrate this day with happiness and love! Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “Apart from being the best mom and dad to us, you are also the best husband and wife to each other. For that, your story will always be my favorite love story! Happy anniversary to you both!”
- “May you be blessed with many more happy and loving years together. You are my life’s biggest inspiration. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “Mom and dad, happy anniversary! I don’t know what to give two people who already have everything, so let me give this heartwarming wish that you will stay in love forever.”
- “Thank you for being such wonderful parents to me. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “I know that you argue and get annoyed by each other, but not to the point that it will affect the happy atmosphere at home. I love you, mom and dad, because you choose to rise above your challenges together. Happy anniversary!”
- “Because of you, mom and dad, I know now that true love exists. Thank you for making me believe in a happy-ever-after. Happy anniversary!”
- “My only wish is that I will find the same kind of love that both of you share. It has withstood the test of time, and it has strengthened your love for each other over the years. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.”
- “Mom and dad, you both have been my pillars in life. Today, let’s raise a toast to the day your hearts came together. Wishing you a happy anniversary!”
- “Love birds like you both are difficult to find these days. Your sweet and salty marriage is nothing less than a fairy tale. Wish to see many more years of your togetherness.”
- “It is because of this day, which happened years ago, that we have such beautiful parents. We would not only thank you but also thank our grandparents for uniting you as a couple. Keep loving each other!”
- “With every passing year, we see your love blossoming and growing stronger. We hope to find the same kind of bonding that you share as a couple. Looking forward to seeing many such loving years. Cheers!”
- “For you, we are the reason for a happy family. And it is the other way for us. You mean everything to us, and you make a joyous family. We wish you a happy wedding anniversary mommy and daddy.”
- “Your marriage is aging like a fine wine. It is turning out outstanding and rich with every year. Your love makes us learn so many things in life. We couldn’t thank you enough for it. We wish you many more such tasteful years in your lives.”
- “Mom and dad, your affection is developing with every day, every month, and every year. We congratulate you with all our hearts. We hope to see more of such love and affection in the coming years.”
- “In the present world, not many couples seem to be connected as you are. You make an impressive combination, which is out of the world. Hearty congratulations!”
- “I love the concoction of your bond: kilos of affection, a few grams of warmth, a dash of humor, a spoonful of support, and a pinch of softness. This is a fantastic recipe for a couple to live. Applause! Happy anniversary.”
- “We have not seen such a joyful couple as you. You inspire the whole world around us. We wish you a cherishing life ahead till the end of your life. Cheers to your marriage anniversary.”
- “It is so difficult to love and then to maintain the relationship for so long. Proud to have you as my parents. I wish you a lovely commemoration. Happy wedding anniversary to both of you.”
- “The lovely moments of your life have been beautiful snapshots of our lives. We hope to see more of such grinning instances in the coming years. We wish you a fantastic wedding anniversary.”
- “Wishing you a terrific marriage anniversary. We have been living with you since so many years and didn’t realize how time flew under the shade of your love. We dream many more such wonderful times with you, mama and papa!”
- “We have learned from you that celebrations do not just revolve around pricey gifts. In fact, it is the time to cherish the bond that you share. Cheers to another beautiful year. Happy anniversary! Love you both!”
- “It’s really a special day for our happiness. We have grown up seeing and feeling your love. We admire the bond that you share, our beloved parents. We want to see the love multiplying in the coming years. Congratulations on another beautiful year!”
- “Every kid wishes to have parents like you both. Every couple wishes to be lovers like you both. And every family looks for the strength that you have given us to date. Happy wedding anniversary to the world’s best parents!”
- “Momma, you taught me to put with whatever God gives us. Daddy, you taught to put the strongest step forward, no matter what. Together, you both have taught us to be a happy family. Happy marriage anniversary!”
- “Your loving bond during all the ups and downs taught us how to be a team. Your tolerance all through the times for each other’s behaviors and mood taught us to be calm. You both make a perfect couple. Cheers to one more wonderful year!”
- “A lot of children find it difficult to know what they want in life. But it was not for me. I know I have to become like you. Happy anniversary guys!”
- “Dear parents, do you know you are the lucky couple on earth? That’s because you understand each other so well! You not only love each other but also worship each other. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
- “A great anniversary celebration to the couple whose mantra for a successful marriage has been ‘troubles come and go, all you need to make sure is that the children never know. Fantastic as you both!”
- “We thought nothing is more perfect and awesome as my life. But today, we realized your marriage is! Have a lovely day, parents!”
Back to top
Funny Anniversary Messages for Parents
It is your parents who create a cool atmosphere at home. Remember how your parents make you laugh when you feel low, and how funny they act just to cheer you up. For all those fun times, we have some interesting and funny anniversary wishes for parents.
- “Happy anniversary to my dear parents. Keep annoying each other for eternity. You are the funniest parents in this world.”
- “I’m tired of choosing sides between you two. Please, stop annoying each other and make a peace agreement on this extraordinary day!”
- “Watching you two is like watching a romantic comedy on screen. I’m proud of you dear parents. Congratulations on your anniversary!”
- “Happy anniversary mom and dad. It’s time you two go on a vacation and make peace with each other.”
- “Congratulations to the funniest and friendliest mom and dad in this world on their happy anniversary. I love you both!”
- “Your love story is nothing less than a Tom and Jerry cartoon. We enjoy seeing you love and fight with each other. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “I have been foolish, I have been crazy. But this is all because I have parents like you. Happy anniversary, guys!”
- “I deserve a trophy because I know it’s your anniversary. Are you thinking to give a reward? Why not go outside our dear ward? Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Every year, we celebrate this day of your union. But I still wonder why you both married each other in spite of being so opposite. Happy anniversary!”
- “It’s really sad that today you can’t celebrate a special anniversary. Well, because you have a special lovey-dovey every day. Happy anniversary to my beloved parents!”
- “I love you both, even when you guys get wrinkly and old. Enjoy your special day, mom and dad.”
- “Two love birds, your three children, and a mortgage – that makes us all a special family. Happy anniversary to our beloved parents.”
- “Today’s your anniversary! You are just an odd couple, but you make a perfect pair. Happy special day!”
Back to top
Short Anniversary Wishes For Parents
Even short and sweet messages could touch your parent’s hearts. Try any of these short anniversary wishes for your parents and notice them smiling with joy.
- “Dear mom and dad, your marriage is like a guide for others and shows what true love is. Congratulations on your anniversary!”
- “I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I hope to have a love like yours someday. Happy anniversary!”
- “May your love story never have an end. Wish you a very happy anniversary dad and mom!”
- “Although this is your special day, to share with one another. It is special too for everyone who loves you. Happy anniversary.”
- “May your marriage bloom like a flower every year. May there be only laughter and no tear!”
- “Having the childhood I had was the greatest give for me. If not for parents like you, I do not know where I would be.”
- “I always thought nothing could be as flawless and perfect as my life. It turns out, your marriage is. Happy anniversary.”
- “No one in the world would understand you in the best way you each other do! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “No words can describe my wishes for you, my dear parents! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Dear beloved parents, hearty congratulations on completing one more year of love and togetherness. You, as a couple, are the meaning of love. God bless you.”
- “Happy wedding anniversary dear mama and papa. You are that amazing couple that every kid would like to have as parents.”
- “Dear parents, you both are an inspiration to the part of the world that thinks love doesn’t exist. Have a great day ahead.”
- “Happiest anniversary to the couple that every kid would want. Your joy, guidance, and unconditional love mean the world to me.”
- “You explain to us what a committed love is. And that has nurtured the growth of our family. Happy anniversary.”
- “Congratulations my dear parents! Your love life has been a beautiful piece of a storyline for us. We hope to see many such lovely instances.”
- “You both are proof of love in a single soul, divided by two bodies. Happy anniversary!”
- “Volcanoes, earthquakes, or tsunamis – nothing has the power to shatter the bond my parents share. Happy anniversary!”
- “The beautiful day has come when we get time to commemorate the love of such a beautiful couple. Wishing you more and more happy moments in life. Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Years are passing by, but the love in between you stays intact without turning dull or old. This journey is priceless for your children. Congrats!”
- “A lovely house, two wonderful parents, and a great learning experience all through life. It’s your anniversary, but we have got a gift. Happy wedding anniversary, mom and dad.”
- “Wishing you everlasting love and healthy life ahead. Congratulations, my dear parents!”
- “Life is not so easy, but you both have smiled all the way and made it so beautiful. Happy anniversary!”
- “Only two special people can fight every storm and still make life a wonderful thing. Thank you, guys. Happy anniversary!”
- “Lucky to see your love all through my growing years. I hope to be the same loving spouse for my partner. Congratulations for another year!”
- “Today, I feel the luckiest child anyone can have. And that’s only because of you both. I hope to give the same love and warmth to my child too. Happy anniversary!”
- “You have shown us what a long-lasting and successful marriage is. A happy wedding day to you both!”
- “You have taught us to add consistency to fill the gaps of imperfection to make a successful marriage. Cheers to your love life!”
- “Yes, we came to know love and truth can exist under one roof when you stay honest with each other. Happy anniversary, beloved parents!”
- “A big thank you for filling our home with the balloons of love, affection, and positivity. Happy anniversary!”
- “You both have been extraordinary role models for friendship, love, parenthood, and marriage. We couldn’t ask you anything more.”
- “You have been my most favorite team ever. Lots of love, your favorite fan. Happy anniversary!”
- “Thank you so much for showing us how love lasts year after year with purity and nothing else. Happy anniversary, dearest parents!”
- “As parents, you have passed on many legacies. One among them is the art of everlasting love. Happy anniversary!”
- “Every year, on the same day, you guys amaze me. You share the same love each day. Cheers to you, awesome couple!”
- “With such a wonderful mother and father, no wonder I am becoming more beautiful and lovely. Love you loads!”
- “Your love being the fairytale, gave me the chance to be the prince/princess! Happy wedding anniversary dear King and Queen of our kingdom!”
- “Cheers to another opening chapter in your happily-ever-after marriage story.”
- “There’s no other reason to celebrate than the love like yours! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Happy anniversary to the awesome twosome!
- “It is your X anniversary, but you still look as cute as the newlyweds! Happy anniversary.”
- “When there’s a couple so best like you both, there’s no such thing as better-half. Happy love day!”
Back to top
25th, 50th and 60th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Parents
25th Anniversary wishes for parents
Reaching the silver jubilee has not taken a day. On this special 25th anniversary, celebrate your parents’ love with these beautiful wishes.
- “Only those who are bonded with heavenly love can cross such a long path and still stay together. Your married life is like a story to be told for years to come.”
- “It’s not easy to hold on to each other no matter how difficult time gets. You have come this far because you loved each other and trusted each other for life.”
- “I have never seen a couple so romantic even after all these years of marriage. You guys will always be my inspiration for how to maintain a happy marriage!”
- “I wish you all the happiness in such a special occasion of your married life. You are the most beautiful and romantic couple. My prayers are always with you!”
- “So many things your 25 years of marriage has thought, especially how difficult situations are fought! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “It takes forever to cherish and love someone you love to make the best out of it and be grateful that you’re together. Best wishes on your 25th anniversary!”
- “In each other’s lives you bought happiness from day one. So now after 25 years of union, have all fun! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Happy 25th anniversary! You guys are still a wonderful couple even after all these years. Wishing you be happy as like as you do these years!”
- “It takes a lot of effort and sacrifice to be where you are right now. And for that, I would like to say congratulation and Happy 25th Anniversary!”
- “25 years of relation so pure, you deserve a hats-off, for sure! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Today is a special day for a special couple like you, sharing an exceptional love on your 25th happy anniversary! Make it gorgeous!”
- “Have a day that’s full of fun, It’s your 25th wedding anniversary, from the time you became one! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “25 years of commitment, 25 years of attraction, 25 years of care, 25 years of affection, 25 years of romance, 25 years of togetherness, 25 years of love, 25 years of happiness. Happy silver anniversary.”
- “Congratulations for discovering the most sought after secret – the secret of a happy marriage. Happy silver anniversary!”
- “I pray with all my heart for you to prosper and to last! Many, many more happy years to come! Happy silver anniversary.”
- “Two and a half decades of love, cute fights, and overflowing happiness. You both made our life enjoyable. Happy 25th wedding anniversary!”
- “Love could hardly have any meaning left if it faded away. But you guys attached wings to your love life. Happy silver jubilee anniversary!”
- “I have seen sweet flavor and beautiful texture developing in the past 25 years of your marriage. It gives me the essence of vintage wine. Congratulations on your silver jubilee celebration!”
- “Love could wither without trust, affection, and understanding. But yours was intact all these 25 years. Hats off. Happy anniversary, dear parents.”
- “Today, it’s been 25 years of togetherness. I wish you 50 more years of the same on today’s special day. Cheers to your unconditional bond.”
50th-anniversary wishes for parents
On your parents’ golden jubilee, wish them with a message that stands as a testament to everything their love has created over the years. Take them back to the time their love began with these special 50th anniversary wishes.
- “As you reflect on the 50 years of your marriage, may every memory bring a smile to your faces and strength for another 50 years together. Happy golden anniversary!”
- “That magical number 50, Is special through and through, It shows the love and commitment, That shines Golden for both of you. We wish you a Happy Golden Anniversary!”
- “It takes 50 years to turn marriage into gold, Wishes you maintain this warmth and never turn cold!! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “50 years and still together that alone is a great achievement, you love each other like your just one the golden year is here but many more to come. Happy 50th anniversary.”
- “Mama, papa your 50th wedding anniversary is giving me thousands of sweet memories that you provided me in my life. You both made my life full of happiness and blessings. Happy 50th wedding anniversary.”
- “My parents, you are my treasure and my ultimate love in this world. Without you, I wouldn’t have understood what true love is in the world. I am feeling delighted at the moment of your 50th anniversary. Happy 50th wedding anniversary wishes mom and dad!”
- “You have been a good example to us as a family and as your children. Your unity gives us the courage to face our trials in life. Happy 50th anniversary!”
- “Dear mom and dad, you are the founder of the most beautiful family. I always want to thank you for giving me such wonderful relations and everything which I desired. Happy 50th anniversary to you.”
- “Mom and dad, I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter/son I see perfection in both of you. I love you.”
- “Fifty golden years together filled with sharing, love, and trust a few upsets along the way but these ingredients are a must. Congratulations!”
- “Today your marriage has completed half century, with all the love and sanctity! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Golden wishes come your way on your golden wedding anniversary. Enjoy your party and have a wonderful day!”
- “I remember how young, beautiful and happy you were when I was a little kid. And you know, dear parents, nothing has changed since then. You’re just the same: loving and being loved – that’s what’s important. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!”
- “Someone rightly said that true love is an ever-going tale. It’s your 50th wedding anniversary, which makes me feel blessed about the times we have laughed together, cried together, and had utmost fun together. Happy 50th wedding anniversary, mom and dad!”
- “You both have been the inspiration all my life. Feeling lucky to celebrate this wonderful occasion of 50th wedding anniversary of you, mama and papa.”
- “All these 50 years of your relationship has been so pure that I look forward to more 50 years of your bond. Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “Heartiest congratulations to my lovely parents for completing 50 beautiful years of your association. And thanks for being the best parents anyone can ever have in life.”
- “A lot of things change in 50 years, but your love has never changed. Best wishes to you guys. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!”
60th-anniversary wishes for parents
What all can change in 60 years? Anything except the bond of two people who’ve been in love. There’s no better day to celebrate love and togetherness than on the 60th year of your parents’ friendship. Add in your share of love through these beautiful 60th-anniversary wishes.
- “You have had your fair share of good and bad times, joys and sorrows, storms and calmness, happiness and sad days. You have raised a family, daughters, and sons, and all through these times, I knew you love each other. You have traveled the world but have always come back home, happily to each other. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.”
- “You got married 60 years ago, and the party’s still going on. Happy anniversary, guys.”
- “Congratulations on your special day, sixty happy years together. Here is wishing you the love, health, and togetherness, for years to come.”
- “Silver is gone, so did gold, now with the diamond, the great happiness you unfold. Happy marriage anniversary!”
- “Your marriage has completed fifty plus ten, good luck and wishes for you again! Happy marriage anniversary.”
- “Love and honesty you always maintained, and from helping each other, you never refrained! Happy diamond marriage anniversary!”
- “60 years together I hope you got a Diamond or two on this special day. We wish you all the very best wishes for your special anniversary.”
- “Happy 60th marriage anniversary. I hope you have a diamond day!! Lots of love.”
- “Sixty years together, your diamond anniversary, we hope your day is special in every way.”
- “Congratulations to you both. It’s an extra special day. This card is sent with so much love on your diamond marriage anniversary.”
- “Even after sixty years, your marriage still looks fresh. You have made us believe that the soul is just one, the difference is just the flesh! Happy diamond marriage anniversary!”
- “Marriage is the strongest relation, today I have learnt. And all the misconceptions regarding it I have burnt! Happy diamond marriage anniversary!”
- “Happy 60th year, dear parents! Wish many more anniversaries to come, and we celebrate with the same spirit.”
Back to top
Your good wishes are gestures of love and care. So reach out with your warm wishes to your beautiful parents who are reaching one milestone after another!
Which is your favorite quote? Let us know in the comments section below.
Was this information helpful?
How can we improve it?
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!
How helpful was it?
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!