If you love your sister more than anything in the world, you'll love the assortment of happy birthday wishes on this page. Sisters can be your closest friend.
Wow, it’s sister’s birthday and you’re looking for words to tell how much you value and respect her, to show her how awesome she is and how grateful you’ll forever be for having a sister like her. A sister is someone like a mother, she cares for you the same way a mother does and her unending love surpasses all.
The best thing about a sister’s birthday is you’re given the opportunity to show how much you value your relationship with her, how wonderful she has been to you, how you’ve look up to her when mother isn’t around and how she has wipe your tears away. To show this things to your sister on her birthday, we have compiled sweet birthday messages for a sweet sister on her birthday.
#1: Sister, you mean everything to me and even more. I feel that I’m one of the luckiest people in the world for having yours! Happy Birthday.
#2: Here’s the most heartfelt wishes for an incredible sister who never fails to annoy and yet surprise me every time. Happy Birthday!
#3: Today is your birthday sister but I feel it is I who is getting a special gift, and that is your love and affection. Happy birthday, dear sister.
#4: Sisters are bound to quarrel and fight but, let there be a truce for this special day as it is your birthday. Love you sis and happy birthday.
#5: Sis; you are loving, strong, gorgeous, caring, and. You are the image of perfection and I envy you. I love you for the person you are. Happy birthday.
#6: I remember when you were brought home as a baby and mum told me that I would love having a little sister. Well, they were right because I adore you. Happy Birthday!
#7: Happy Birthday big sister. You are older than me on this special day and you always will be! I hope you have a wonderful year to come.
#8: Who is a sister? A true sister is the very embodiment of love and care. As you brother I know this is true. Happy birthday sis!
#9: You can always pick your friends but not your family and is feel so lucky and blessed to have a wonderful friend for a sister. Happy birthday.
#10: Happy Birthday sis and on this special day I pray to God to always give you every happiness your heart desires for you deserve it and more.
#11: Dear sister; on your special day I‘d like to wish you a fabulous life full of exciting discoveries and joyful surprises! Happy birthday.
#12: To my little sister, you are the rainbow of my life and I wish you a happy birthday. Enjoy yourself.
#13: Thanks for taking all the good looks in the family- oh and happy birthday sis and have a blast.
#14: Truth be told, it‘s so great to have such an incredible persona as a sister Congratulations on your birthday! Stay cool!
#15: Wishing the coolest sister ever a happy birthday! You always know how to cheer everyone up and make life brighter, love you!
#16: Sis, you are like eating a box of delicious chocolate: sweet, generous and undeniably amazing. Happy birthday my beloved sister.
#17: Dear sis; our parents made us siblings but we became friends on our own. Happy Birthday and I love you sis.
#18: No matter what mischief I get into, you are always there for me in every situation. I love you sis happy birthday, dearest sister!
#19: You are the best friend anyone ever had and I am lucky to have you as a sister. It’s a special day. Happy Birthday, sister!
#20: You are not only my sister, but you are also my friend. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a happy and prosperous year ahead.
#21: I remember when you were born, and our parents told me that I would love having a little sister. I think that they were right. Happy Birthday!
#23: Happy Birthday to my big sister. You are older than me today, and you always will be! I hope you have a wonderful year to come.
#24: To the person I have played with and fought with, who has been my chief rival and my best friend. I wish you happiness today and always.
#25: To my little sister, I am so proud of the woman that you have become. I hope you have a happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead.
#26: To my big sister, thank you so much for all of your support and your good advice over the years. I love you. Happy birthday!
#27: To my bratty little sister, it seems like you have turned out to be not so bad after all. I really do love you. Happy Birthday!
#28: To my bossy older sister who usually turned out to be right. Thank you so much for helping me and being there for me. Happy Birthday!
#29: You can choose your friends, but you can not choose your sister. Still, if you were not my sister, I would want you to be my friend. Happy Birthday!
#30: You may be a year older today, but you are still not the boss of me. Just kidding! Happy Birthday to you, big sister!
#31: Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet sister. Prayers and blessings for this day and for many years to come. I love you so much.
#32: I am so happy that I have you as my sister. I hope that you have a good birthday and that the year ahead is filled with blessings.
#33: Happy Birthday from someone who knows how old you really are. I will keep your secret, though. Have a good day and a joyful year to come.
#34: Another year has gone by, my dear sister. Even though you are far away, you are always close to my heart. Happy Birthday and blessings for the year ahead.
#35: To my little sister, you keep getting older and taking me with you. I can’t believe that you are already ___. Oh well. Happy Birthday! I love you.
#1: Happy, Happy Birthday sister. I believe this new year of your life will bring forth wonderful things in your life because you are the nicest friend anyone can ever have. I pride in being your bro and will always love you. Happy birthday.
#2: This is to wish a happy birthday to someone who has brought joy and love into not only my life but also a lot of insight and knowledge: Thanks my sister may this special day bring you all your heart’s wishes. Happy birthday.
#3: Friends may come and go throughout my life, but you will always be there for me. I am so grateful that I have a sister as wonderful as you in my life. There is no one I would rather have as a sister than you. Happy birthday sis.
#4: Dear sis; growing up I always looked up to you and adored you and as we grow older, I still do and love you more. Thanks for always showing me to live life in style. Happy birthday to my cool role model!
#5: I am so grateful to have a persona like you for a sister and this is the best gift in my life. Celebrate your birthday in a big way and have fun for you deserve it. You have always deserved the best.
#6: You touch my heart and my life like no one else and you have always been my support system. I’m so proud to be able to celebrate your birthday with you. May you have the best one yet.
#7: To the person I have played with and wrangled with as do all sisters. To one who has been my chief rival and my best friend and cheerleader? I wish you happiness today and may the New Year bring you joy and peace and more love.
#8: Happy birthday sis; Here’s to bigger and brighter years ahead for my best friend and mentor. May your every wishes come true this year and every year after this. May you only experience happiness and love. Happy birthday sister!
#9: Frankly sis; you are everything I strive to be: strong, beautiful, and courageous all in the same package. You remind me in so many ways of our mother and this is the greatest compliment that I can give you my friend.
#10: It’s a rare and indeed precious gift to have a sister as phenomenal as you and for this reason, I will always be grateful. You are kind and your personality oozes warmth that envelopes everyone. I am so lucky to be your sister. Happy birthday sis.
#11: My dear sister; you mean the world to me and I say this from the bottom of my heart. I have to be one of the luckiest people in the world to have you in my life. Enjoy a happy birthday and may this day portend joy and peace in your life.
#12: The most heartfelt birthday greetings to my friend, mentor, and the person whose presence in my everyday life makes it so worth living and special in every way. I love you sis and may you have the best birthday ever.
#13: Dear sister, you’re a great blessing to me and to our family, your unending love and affections is one of those things I cherished about you, on your birthday today I wish you all that you wish yourself. Happy birthday dearest sister.
#14: Dear sister, we might fight for silly things and argue over silly things but I just want to let you know you’re the best sister anyone could ever have. Have a blast on your day. Happy birthday sister.
#15: On your birthday today, I wish you a day of laughter, joy, fulfilled happiness and all goodies you can ever wish for. Happy birthday sister and many happy returns.
#16: If everyone could have a sister like mine, then the world would be a better place to live in, dear sister because of you my life becomes better and I’m forever grateful. Happy birthday dearest sister.
#17: People may come and go but sisters remain forever and I’m glad to have a sister like you and I wouldn’t ask for no one else but you even in another lifetime. Happy birthday my lovely sister.
#18: Dear sister, growing up with you has been fun and I’ve enjoyed every bit of it, the laughter and the memories. Happy birthday sweet sister. I love you.
#19: Sweet sister, during trails you were always there for me, you comforted me when I was sad and gave me reason to smile everyday and today I just want you to have the best of your day, explore and have enough fun. Happy birthday sister.
#20: I call you my role model because I’ve always look up to you, your success and achievements is what I’ll forever respect, I’ve watched your steps closely and I’m trying to emulate you. To one of the greatest woman I know, enjoy your day sis. Happy birthday.
#21: Dear sister you’re simply amazing not only because you cared for me but because you love me like no one else could and I’m lucky to have been loved by a precious person like you. Happy birthday sweet sister.
#22: Dear doll, I’ll always be there when you need me, I’ll always be there when you lost your keys, and I’ll always be at your rescue in every phase of life. Happy birthday sister.
#23: Dear sister, thank you for supporting me and encouraging me, I just want to let you know I really do appreciate everything you’ve done for me and your unfailing love. Happy birthday sister.
#24: Dear sister, I don’t know who to say to make you’ve the most amazing birthday that you deserve but I hope my little text could show you how much you mean to me and how I want you to have an amazing birthday like you are. Happy birthday sis.
#25: Dear sister, this message is to wish you a amazing, bigger and better years ahead, may all of your heart desires comes true and may you continue to enjoy all the good things that comes with life. Happy birthday sister.
#26: Hey pretty, my gifts to you on your birthday today include lots of love, fun, happiness and the joy you can ever wished for, and I hope it meets you in good health dear. Happy birthday pretty sis, have a blast.
#27: You are my sister and my best friend, you are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me, listening to me and all those other things that sisters do. Happy Birthday Dear sister.
#28: Dear sister, you deserve to be celebrated everyday and your birthday deserves to be a national holiday, because you are a special and you’re a treasure. Have a wonderful birthday sister. Happy birthday dear.
#29: Dear sweet sister, on this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and I pray May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! Happy birthday my lovely sister.
#1: Hi sister, you’re privileged to experience another year on earth and you can only be grateful to heaven for that, I’m sending birthday wishes your way for a beautiful year ahead, may your lucky stars continue to shine and make all of your dreams come true. Enjoy your day sis.
#2: Sister, you shine brighter than the sun and more radiant than a diamond, I could easily pick you in a crowd because you’re simply stunning and outstanding. To the only beauty queen I know, I’m wishing you length of years and an amazing birthday. Happy birthday lovely sister.
#3: Hey pretty sis, your birthday comes once in a year, so I want you to make the best of today, play, laugh, love and have all the fun you can today, remember to make this a memorable and amazing day. Happy birthday.
#4: Dear sister, you’re a direct image of myself and you remind me so much of our mother because you’re amazing as she is, loving as she is and caring as she is, on your birthday I pray for length of years for you and more grace. Happy birthday sister.
#5: Dear sis, I’m so glad to have a talented, sweet, crazy, loving, funny, caring ,fantastic and amazing person like you as my sister, you made my childhood a very interesting one and I can only be grateful for that. Have a day as all that I’ve listed. Happy birthday dearest sis.
#6: Dear sister, you’re my strength when I was weak and you light up my life with your warmest smile, no matter how many birthday cake candles you’ve got lit, they’ll never light up my life like you do. Have a wonderful birthday sis. Happy birthday.
#7: Dear sister, today you’re given another opportunity to blow out candles, I’m sure you are grateful because it means another year of joy and greater opportunities for you , make everyday of your life count and enjoy every moment. Happy birthday sweet sister. Love you endlessly.
Also Read: Belated Happy Birthday Wishes
The most beautiful relation of a man's life is the relation between brother and sister. It is the relation in which very strong bonds of emotions and love occur.
There’s no love like sister love. The bond that siblings share is truly unique and irreplaceable. No matter what you go through in life or what changes occur, you can always count on your siblings being there. You can always trust that, through the fighting and disagreements, your sister will love you for your… flaws and all! It’s no surprise that you will want to make this a birthday to remember for your loving sister.
Celebrating birthdays are always amazing opportunities to create special family moments that become engraved in your memory forever. If you are looking for the right words to make the birthday of your sister special, try some of these thoughtful birthday wishes.
150 Original Birthday Messages for Friends and Loved Ones
34 Birthday Wishes that are Great For Tweets, SMS and Whatsapp
Happy Birthday Videos
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
1. “Two older men sit on a park bench. One says, “Joe, I’m 84 years old, and I have nothing but aches and pains. How do you feel?” Joe says, “I feel like a newborn babe!” “Really, a newborn babe?” “Yes! I have no teeth, no hair, and I think I might’ve wet my pants!” Happy birthday!”
2. “Listen, I hate to be the one to do this, but you need to get your birthday habit under control. It’s been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will, in fact, kill you. So give it a rest will you?”
3. “Happy birthday! Want to feel young and thin again? Let’s go hang out with a bunch of old and fat people.”
4. “Happy birthday! You know you’re getting old when you never walk past a bathroom without saying “well, I’m here already – I may as well pee.””
5. “You know what they say: it’s better to be over the hill than buried 6 feet underneath it. Happy birthday!”
6. “On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age.”
7. “Smile – today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years – yikes!”
8. “Happy birthday! Congrats on joining the 28-years-old-forever club. We have millions of members all over the world.”
9. “Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Happy birthday!”
10. “Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!”
11. “Don’t be bummed about your birthday! You know what they say: it’s better to be a year older than to be one month late. Happy birthday!”
12. “Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.”
13. “Wait – you’re how old today? You’re so lucky you’re not a dog. They would have put you down by now. Oh, well! Happy birthday!”
14. “Congratulations! You only look one year older than you did on your last birthday.”
15. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, people start wondering if you’re the walking dead.”
16. “Here’s to you on your birthday! May you live to be so old, you sincerely wish you were dead.”
17. “Happy birthday! Don’t let a 27-year old Olympic gold medal winner make you feel like a failure on your birthday.”
18. “Happy birthday. I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where pop culture marketers are no longer targeting you.”
19. “It’s a special day – your birthday! Let’s go out and celebrate you being one year closer to removing your age from your Facebook profile.”
20. “Happy birthday! Congrats on reaching an age that makes your receding hairline seem appropriate.”
21. “Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Happy birthday!”
22. “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.”
23. “Happy birthday to a person whose age now makes them cry even more than the day they came into this world.”
24. “Happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for serious medical reasons.”
25. “I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy birthday!”
26. “Happy birthday! I sincerely hope that you don’t take this early birthday message as a sign that you might not make it.”
27. “On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday!”
28. “Wishes may come and go, but age always sticks with you. Happy birthday!”
29. “I believe you forgot my birthday present last year. I’m returning the favor this year. I’m afraid a Happy Birthday is all you’re going to get.”
30. “Happy summer birthday! Get out and enjoy it while you’re still young enough to not fall into the “high risk” category for heat stroke death.”
31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”
32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”
33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”
34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”
35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”
37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”
38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”
39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”
40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”
41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”
42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”
43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”
44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”
45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”
46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”
47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”
48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”
49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”
50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”
51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”
52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”
53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”
54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”
55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”
56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”
57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”
58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”
59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”
60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”
61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”
62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”
63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”
64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”
65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”
66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”
67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”
68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”
69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”
70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”
72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”
73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”
74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”
75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”
76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”
77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”
78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”
79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”
80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”
81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”
82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”
83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”
84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”
85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”
86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”
87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”
88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”
89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”
90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”
91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”
92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”
93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”
94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”
95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”
96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”
97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”
98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”
99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”
100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”
101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”
102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”
103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”
104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”
105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”
106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”
107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”
108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”
109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”
110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”
111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”
112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”
113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”
114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”
115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”
116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”
117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”
118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”
119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”
120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”
121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”
122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”
123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”
124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”
125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”
126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”
127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”
128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”
129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”
130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”
131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”
132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”
133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”
134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”
135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”
136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”
137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”
138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”
139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”
140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”
141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”
142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”
143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”
144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”
145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”
146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”
147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”
148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”
149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”
150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”
151. “Time may be a wonderful healer, but it’s a terrible beautician. Oh well! Happy birthday.”
152. “Sending you lots of love and laughter on your birthday. Just don’t try too hard to blow out your birthday candles this year. You may lose your dentures!”
153. “Happy birthday! Counting your wrinkles is like trying to count the stars in the sky.”
154. “Happy birthday to someone I’m happy to share a cake with! Too bad you won’t be having any.”
155. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone I can only assume was still around when America relied on bayonets and horses.”
156. “Happy birthday! Just 364 more days until you have to endure another barrage of birthday wishes.”
157. “Happy birthday. You know, it would be a whole lot easier to get you the perfect gift if you’d just buy one yourself.”
158. “Happy birthday to a rare breed of person that was delivered into this world without a status or update or tweet.”
159. “Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I knew how to use an oven.”
160. “It’s your birthday! You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting ridiculously intoxicated just because it’s a Monday.”
Funny Happy Birthday Wishes. Happy birthday. Don't be sad you're a year older. Keep your chin up if you can! Well, you know what I mean. Stop counting your.
Sisters can be sweet, quirky, supportive, and fun-loving. They can also be annoying, bossy, nosy, and even downright mean. But at the end of the day, you gotta love your sis because, well, Mom said so.
One of the most obvious (not to mention obligatory) ways to show your sister some love is to send her a message on her birthday. Of course, just as sibling relationships are all over the map, birthday wishes for a sister come in many different forms. To help you find the perfect wording, here’s a big selection of sisterly birthday greetings in a variety of styles.
Heartfelt | Funny | Big Sister | Little Sister | From a Sister | From a Brother | Like a Sister
Have a special relationship with your sis? Here are some sweet and sincere b-day wishes for her. For more ideas, check out our list of ways to say “Happy Birthday, Beautiful!”
Here are some humorous and irreverent birthday messages for a sister.
Here are some birthday messages crafted for an older sister.
Here are some options for a little sister. Depending on sissy’s age, you might also want to check out these birthday wishes for a little girl.
Here are some birthday wishes to a sister from a sister
Here are some birthday messages to a sister from a brother
Finally, here are some birthday wishes for someone who’s like a sister. For more options, see our article on birthday wishes for a best friend.
4 days ago Inspirational Birthday Messages for Sister; ♢ Funny Birthday Wishes for I am sending this message to wish my sister, a Happy Birthday from.