Wishing you tons of good luck as you start your first day at a new job. Good luck in your new employment and congratulations on the best achievement. But don't stop . Luck has a funny way of coming into people's life.
Sometimes we extremely need the support – either moral or material, it does not matter. Even if we are really tough people, we are still only humans, each with our own strengths and weaknesses. We should not be shy to say that we are tired, afraid of the future or moving on. People around us are much kinder and more polite than we can imagine, so share your concerns with your close friends or relatives. Be sure that they will support you! And will continue to do that until the moment you feel total certainty about the steps you make. However, if you turn out to be a person who listens to the hard stories from your friend’s life – remember that it is important to treat him well and say as many heartfelt words, as it is possible. If you suppose that you have a lack of speaking skills– we can offer some nice good luck phrases for your close people who are suffering from indecisiveness or for those who are in the dark about the future and afraid of this! Scroll the page to check them out.
Is it an important period of your friend’s life? Is he going to make a crucial decision or change in his life in the nearest future? Let him know that you will be there for him and use one of these heartfelt good luck notes to make the mood of your close person more positive!
Well, you do not need to say much, but still should say something. If you do not want to keep an inspiring monologue for an hour – take one of these short good luck wishes and one-liners to support your buddy!
What can be better than having a bit of fun? Humor is suitable almost in every situation, so why not you include some jokes in your best of luck message? A few funny words won’t hurt for sure.
Let’s say you are far from your close person, but still want to show him or her that you are always near. Send some good luck messages to this person, and be sure that he or she will get plenty of energy and will be grateful for your attention. Do not leave your beloved ones alone, wherever you are.
The future sometimes scares many of us to death – well, at least, it can. If someone you care about has been through a lot of troubles lately and if this person sees no positive changes – you should remind them that nothing lasts forever, and the dark period will end sooner or later. Just say “good luck” ( you can do it personally or via an email) and be sure that the result won’t make you wait long. Your close ones will smile and laugh, confidently looking into the bright future!
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to show a person how much you care. To help you with this, we have picked these thoughtful messages which will help you to wish someone good luck. They are heartfelt enough to impart warmth to your close person, who you want to encourage.
Sending good luck quotes to the loved ones and family members is a really important thing to do, since only only does it change the mood and inspires, but also makes the family ties stronger. Support your children or your parents with these wonderfully kind words and additionally remind them that you miss them so much.
It is pleasant to get a message with wishes of success, isn’t it? Especially if you need to get through some serious obstacles on the way to happiness. Like, when you take a part in a game or some other competition, or you need to pass an important exam. A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. Remember, that your colleagues and team players also feel the pressure during the times like these: send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated.
Here are some funny good luck texts that we have found for you. Not only will they put you in a good mood, but also inspire you to use them in the e-mails to your friends to cheer them up, too. Where is laugh, there is no more place for tears or sadness, so crack the jokes anytime you think they are suitable!
The best friends are our spiritual brothers and sisters – they are so close to our souls that we almost feel the same. If you realize that your bro feels bad, take these sayings and send him immediately to give him the first moral aid! Do not wait until the moment he will need to go to the hospital with the deep depression.
How often do you hear ‘best of luck’ or ‘good luck in everything you do’? We suppose, you hear these words if needed – if there are people, who are able to support you. However, if you feel alone or do not want to share your feelings with the others – turn to the famous people, whose experience proves us that a new path should not frighten. Moreover, their wisdom teaches us that living your life differently brings a lot of opportunities, and that everything you should do – is never giving up.
Good Luck Quotes4.5 (89.23%) 13 vote[s]
Funny job congratulations on promotion, getting new job.
funny new job congratulations congrats on your new job i hope it .
new job greeting card messages congratulations for new job messages .
pin by wendy brown on me job quotes new job quotes quotes .
best wishes for new job congratulations messages for new job .
congratulations on a new job wishes messages and quotes for a .
congratulations for new job messages quotes and wishes .
good luck at your new job quotes quotes new job funny .
congratulations you are on your way new job congratulations cards .
new job messages promotion quotes work wishes .
good luck messages for first job best wishes and inspirational .
36 congratulations on new job quotes messages and communication .
quotes about new job funny 19 quotes .
pictures of congratulations new job quotes funny www kidskunst info .
new job quotes for cards rome fontanacountryinn com .
congrats on the new job celebrate new job .
101 new job affirmations quotes .
congrats may your new job new job card .
moving on to a new job quotes luxury starting a new job quotes best .
funny new job wishes and humorous jokes and quotes .
congratulations wishes on new job under fontanacountryinn com .
funny new job messages for friends and close ones wishesmsg .
dream it greetings card by doodlelove notonthehighstreet com .
top 50 good luck for new job quotes and new job wishes .
15 best congratulations on new job wishes pictures .
new job messages promotion quotes work wishes .
32 best new job quotes images thoughts thinking about you .
moving on to a new job quotes luxury life quotes tumblr quotes .
27 very best good luck for you job wishes pictures .
new job quotes for cards barca fontanacountryinn com .
quotes about moving on new job 11 quotes .
christian congratulations messages for new job .
quitting hollywood good luck in your new job funky pigeon .
funny good luck card exams leaving card new job etsy .
youre leaving aint nobody got time for that funny etsy .
congratulations messages congratulations sms wedding graduation .
belated new job wishes and funny congratulations .
congratulations messages for new job american greetings .
congratulations for new job you deserved this new success in your .
new job farewell quote quote number 573102 picture quotes .
congratulation messages for new job 365greetings com .
congratulations to your new job funny pictures and quotes .
congrat on new job under fontanacountryinn com .
good job quotes .
farewell messages for a colleague thats leaving the company .
new job messages wishes messages sayings .
funny goodbye cards for coworkers google search quotes co worker .
free printable job quotes download them or print .
download retirement card retiring retired new job retirement .
free ecards congratulations new job congratulations e card on birth .
fresh good luck wishes quotes for new job good luck greeting card .
cool trend funny pictures good luck quote good luck quotes good .
best success quotes new beautiful new job quotes photograph .
ideal good luck new job quotes funny goodbye card etsy .
quotes to help stay motivated during a new job search and while .
congratulations new job confucius quote funny r on funny leaving .
funny congrats on new job quotes tops good luck cards all about .
congratulations on new job congratulations on your new position .
congratulations on your new job quotes congraulate .
31 best card ideas retirement new job images on stunning .
best 25 new job quotes ideas on pinterest be bold job change quotes .
congratulations on new job quotes funny d7e3437b0c50 msugcf .
quotes new fresh pictures starting job life love on inspirational .
a new job is not a new beginning its a path to create a new ending .
17 congratulations on your new job quotes besttemplates .
greeting cards congratulations on new job make wedding wishes quotes .
congratulations on your new job quotes magnificent congratulations .
printable cards new job download them or print .
new job quotes luxury inspirational quotes for new job quote the day .
moving on to a new job quotes to print moving on to a new job .
happy inspirational quotes gleaming inspirational quotes for new job .
33 inspirational and funny farewell quotes farewell co worker .
magnificent congratulations quotes and messages for new job steemit .
quotes about change new job 36 quotes .
im taking bets how long youll last new job card by wordplay on .
17 new job quotes that will give you motivation .
wishes for boyfriend leaving job from girlfriend .
lovely thank you quotes leaving job funny ecards new job darlene .
50 new pictures funny congrats on new job quotes all about funny quote .
congratulations work anniversary cards congratulations for new job .
congratulations on your new job quotes classy congratulations for .
20 bittersweet quotes for when youre quitting a job you love for a .
pictures of congratulations new job kidskunst info .
congratulations messages for new job 8 best awards images on .
best wedding card congratulations messages greeting new home relod pro .
ikigai venn diagram cards new job card encouragement cards etsy .
congrats your new job quotes .
new job quotes inspirational image quotes at hippoquotes com .
36 congratulations on new job quotes brandongaille com .
35 congratulations on new job wishesgreeting .
farewell and good luck on your new job quotesta .
Getting a new job or promotion is a major achievement. It’s a huge milestone in a persons life, and something many strive for. So when someone you know, be that family member, friend, colleague or even boss gets that new job they’ve been after it’s only polite to congratulate them on their success. It’s a simple but touching gesture, and if we’re looking at it from a selfish point of view, keeping that connection with a colleague at a new company could be beneficial to you in the future. They may even be a client of yours in the future!
You can send them a quick note with a simple message, or a congratulatory card to wish them well. You may prefer to write them a letter though, or if it’s a colleague or someone you don’t know as well then a formal email may be more appropriate.
So use one or some of the congratulations messages below to inspire your own or copy them directly as they are.
Table of Contents
These are some short and simple wishes congratulating a person their new job or promotion. Use them in cards, a note or even on social media like Facebook or Twitter.
Including an inspirational or touching quote in your note or card is a great way to motivate the recipient. It can help to remind them of what it took to get where they are or to never stop striving for future success. See some great quotes below:
A new job can also be the time for humour. Put an even bigger smile on someone’s face with a funny joke or poke some fun at them over their new job or promotion.
Writing a congratulatory letter, email or note to someone doesn’t have to be difficult. There are a few things to consider though.
Remember to keep in mind who you’re writing your note or letter to. If it’s a co-worker or friend then you can be a lot more informal and even jokey than if it were a boss or manager. Otherwise stay formal and respectful of the senior personnel.
Even if the letter/email/note is to a colleague or friend try to remain somewhat professional. From a personal perspective keeping a network of business friends is important to your own career and so making sure you maintain a good impression is necessary.
Don’t worry about making it too wordy or complicated. Congratulating is, obviously, the main thing you should be aiming to get across.
Whoever the recipient is make it clear you are pleased for them and wish them all the best in their new job.
If it’s for a coworker or colleague you will probably want to mention how you and everyone will miss them at the office. If you’ve worked closely with them at any point then you can take the opportunity to reminiscence on the successes or funny times you had together.
If the note/letter/email is to a colleague who you haven’t seen recently then you can mention where you found out about their new job. If it was through another colleague or friend, or even on something like social media then you can let them know. You can also ask to meet them for a drink or coffee if you want to catch up or offer your support in person. If so then don’t forget to include your contact details like phone number or email address.
Maintaining a relationship with someone after they have left your company is not only polite but could lead to further opportunities for yourself that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
If you’d prefer to send a more formal letter then use some of the examples below as an inspiration.
Congratulations on your new position. I’ve no doubt your skills will be a great asset to your new employers and the amount of experience you have a valuable addition to their organisation.
We’re all going to miss you here and I know I’m speaking on behalf of the whole team when I say we wish you all the best in your new job.
Congratulations on the amazing new opportunity! We’re going to miss and struggle to replace you but we know you’ll be a massive hit at [company name]
On a personal note I’m really going to miss you around the office. It won’t be the same without you! But I know you’ve made the right choice and wish you so much success!
I was delighted to hear you had been promoted! I know how much you’d wanted it for such a long time now, but as they say – good things come to those who wait!
I’d love to catch up soon and you can tell me how you’re getting on (and maybe all the new gossip!)
Hope everything goes well in the first few days. Don’t worry though, you’ll be fine!
You might want to send an email rather than a letter however. Emailing has become so prominent and is such a big part of many jobs and businesses that sending an email of congratulations is perfectly acceptable. See the example emails below to give you a idea of what to say.
Subject: Congratulations on the New Job
I was so pleased to hear of your new position at [company name].
Your hard work and dedication to your job have not gone unnoticed and you’re being rewarded for that now. I have no worries that you will they’ve in your new position.
If there’s anything I can do to help with your moving between roles then don’t hesitate to to get in touch.
Your email address
Your phone number
Your social media handles (if you have any)
Your website (if you have one)
I wish you good luck on your new job, success, and of course, a lot of . Here you will find a lot of funny quotes about people who want to.
Searching for ideas on what to say to someone who’s just landed a new role? Whether they’re starting their career, had a promotion, or reached that special job they were dreaming of – we’ve compiled a few suggestions to help you find the right words to congratulate them or simply wish them good luck.
From simple messages to inspirational advice and funny or rude wishes, read on to find the ideal thing to say in their new job card.
1. Missing you already… Good luck!
2. Enjoy the greener pastures!
3. Congratulations on your new job! All the best with your new role.
4. Wishing you the best success in your new role xx
5. Cheers to your continued success – you deserve your promotion and will do great in your new role!
6. Congratulations for landing a great job!
7. Your positive work attitude and ambition have paid off! Congratulations xx
8. They couldn’t have picked someone better for the job. Congratulations mate! You’ll be amazing I’m sure.
9. We’re so happy for you! Congratulations on your new dream job!
10. The office won’t be the same without you – we’ll miss you and your silly jokes!
11. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more. Keep in touch! Xx
1. I’ve always known you could get it! I’m glad your perseverance, ambition and self-confidence have got you there. Now let’s hope your colleagues are as great as us…
2. I hope your new job be all that you aspire to become, and a whole lot more. Let me know if you’d like to catch up for drinks or lunch someday!
3. Thanks for having been such a good mentor, a positive and funny manager – you taught me a lot and help me grew in confidence. We’ll all miss you! Take care xx
4. You might not realise but you taught me a great deal. So a BIG thank you for all the help and guidance over the years. It’s been great working together – let’s keep in touch!
5. This position was truly made for you. Congratulations on finding such a perfect opportunity.
6. A job is only as good as the person who gets it. In your case, it’s a really good job.
7. A new job is not a new beginning, but it is a path to create a new ending. Congratulations!
8. I hope your new boss is half as grumpy as your old one and your new colleagues are double the fun as your old ones. Have a good time in your new office.
9. So proud and happy for you – you’ll be amazing, magical, and loved by all your colleagues!
10. I knew it! You so charming, witty, and fun! Congratulations sweetie xx
11. Glad you nailed that interview mate! I always knew you could do it! See, you need to believe in yourself more.
12. It’s okay to be nervous before your first day at the new job, but don’t have to worry about it too much. You are talented and intelligent; nothing can hold you down. Good luck!
1. From office politics to being the boss’ pet, there can be many reasons for getting promoted. But there is only one reason for getting headhunted, and that is sheer merit. Congratulations for being handpicked for your new job.
2. Some people just seem like the natural choice for a promotion. Congratulations on your higher level of responsibility and higher pay grade. You are a natural at your work and make it seem easy.
3. Promotions usually mean less actual physical work but way more responsibility. Good thing you are a very responsible person. I know you’ll do great. Congratulations
4. You deserve a job that challenges you in good ways and makes the best use of your talents. I’m glad to see you prosper.
5. When you’re in the right job, it doesn’t even feel like work. Congratulations on getting your new job, and I’m hoping that it never feels like a chore.
6. It’s a fantastic thing when a career and a passion come together. Well done on your promotion mate!
7. Congratulations and all the best for your promotion. All we hope that you won’t change and become a tyrant.
8. We are proud to have such a fun and talented co-worker among us. All the best for your next journey.
9. We’re so glad to hear about your promotion. We will miss a supportive, nice professional colleague like you.
10. The wheels of your career are spinning at full speed. Keep going and don’t hit the brakes now. Congratulations.
11. Congratulations! You inspire us all to move forward and keep on working toward our goals. Someday, we will meet you at the top. Cheers!
1. Best of luck to you in your new job!
2. Good luck to you my good friend 😉
3. Good luck on making this new job as enjoyable and fulfilling in the long run!
4. Best of luck for adjusting to this new job, and making it look like second nature. It will take time but you’ll get there. Believe in yourself!
5. I wish you the best of luck for your new job and for every coming test of your life.
6. Wishing that your new job brings you the highest promotions and the sweetest success! Good luck at your new job my friend!
7. Wishing you lots of success and happiness on this new job! Good luck to you my friend xx
8. Good luck on finding co-workers as weird and fun as us!
9. A new job is like a girlfriend or boyfriend. It will break up with you if you take it for granted. I wish you good luck.
10. I wish you a very good luck for your future. May you get many more successes and shine like a bright star.
11. Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you all the best success – good luck!
1. Ah it’s finally the time when you pay me back all my loans! I’m over the moon for you, but mostly for me 😊
2. You were too good for this place! I’m glad you knew it too 😊
3. Get the hell out of HERE! Glad someone made it out alive!
4. You’re dead to us. Thank god you’re leaving.
5. All the best for the future. We will be missed…
6. Hope your new colleagues will put up with you as much as we did!
7. Hope your new job doesn’t suck as much as this one.
8. Congratulations on getting a new job. Now you can expect better co-workers, better perks, better hours, and of course… better pay!
9. If feeling proud of you was a real job, then I’d deserve a promotion, too.
10. The more you earn for yourself, the more you can spend on friends like me 😊
11. Well done on finding a new location to check Facebook from every day!
1. Go on then. P*** of. Bye.
2. Congrats on your new job… try not to moan about this one!
3. Goodbye! Just confirming that you’re dead to us now.
4. Congrats on finally leaving that s*** hole!
5. Please take me with you! Don’t leave me alone here with these losers!
6. Well done on your new job – try not to mess it up this time yeah?
7. Good luck trying to convince your new work colleagues that you actually know what you’re doing…
8. Here’s to your new job! I hope you’re not so busy you don’t have time to mess around on the internet…
9. P*** off and don’t come back! Traitor.
10. Never mind – you were s*** at your job anyway!
11. It’s going to be even s***er here without you 🙁
If you’re looking for more new job card ideas, take a look at our beautiful and funny personalised card range.
New Job Card Funny New Job Card Card for a New Job Good Luck Card Good Luck in a New Job Card Funny Greeting Card Funny Card for Leaving.