Say Happy Children's day to every kid you know through the most creative, original and cute collection of Childrens Day SMS that will not just make children feel.
Universal Children’s Day was established in the year 1954 by United Nations for promoting international awareness for togetherness amongst children throughout the world. It is celebrated every year on November 20 and has become a tradition. This date is considered important because on this day in 1954, UN General Assembly accepted “Declaration of the Rights of the Child” law. Another significant association with the date comes in 1989, which saw UN General Assembly adopting “Convention of the Rights of the Children”.
On our page, you will find a lot of beautiful and cute messages denoting the significance of Universal Children’s Day. These Children’s Day Text Messages and Children’s Day Wishes can be sent through What’s App, over the mail or even on greeting cards to make the children around you feel special. Of course, it is the day meant to realize the importance of children and existence of equality amongst them.
1. Come and join hands with children on this Universal Children’s Day to make them feel special as well as guarded. They are the pride of the nation and its future too. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
2. Let us give wings to our children and allow their creative imagination to fly high and measure the sky limits. Universal Children’s Day is the time we make sure that kids get the due recognition.
3. Children are naughty and Universal Children’s Day is the time to acknowledge their naughtiness with a touch of care and value. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all kids around.
4. Happy Children’s Day needs to be laced with love, care and support. It is because children need nurturing that enables them to blossom smartly. Happy Children’s Day to the kids.
5. Beauty in a child comes alive with their naughtiness on ground. They are the cutest gift of god. So, let’s pledge to protect their rights on this Universal Children’s Day and stand in their support always.
6. Children are like buds which will soon become flowers and will spread their fragrance in this world….. Happy Universal Children’s Day!!!
Check this also: International Children’s Day Messages
7. Every child is a beautiful flower, who makes the garden look cheerful. So, let us water such flowers with care and love to let them blossom smartly. Happy Universal Children’s Day to you.
8. Children are meant to be fun filled cuties, who smile when others smile. They love to make others happy. On this Universal Children’s Day, let us come together to nurture them with care.
9. If kids are flowers, teachers are pure water that nurtures them with care and sheer love. They teach them to be smart and disciplined. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all the kids in the class.
10. Planting honesty will reap trust and planting humility will reap greatness. Come together to be the support of others and spread the unbiased care because children have to be handled with authenticity. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
11. You are my sugar pie, you are my honey love and you are the purest soul descending from heaven to fill my life with happiness. Love you my kids and happy Universal Children’s Day.
12. The children have a purest heart that makes them cutest in the world. And so do you have the qualities my dear kids. Wishing you Happy Universal Children’s day with lots of love.
13. You have become the reason of my smile and have sprinkled happiness all around. Thank you my dear children for making my life beautiful with your care and sweetness. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
14. Daughters are the sweetest gift that god gifts to every mother. She is a friend, who understands her mother in the best possible way. Happy Universal Children’s Day to my daughter.
15. Children are a bag full of excitement, joy and happiness shining in the form of smiles. We wish our children all the happiness in life and make sure that they get all the deserved love. Happy Universal Children’s Day to you.
16. Our love knows no bounds for you because we believe that giving wings to let them fly is important. But, nurturing them to develop roots is equally important. Love you dear kids and happy Universal Children’s Day.
17. You are the most priceless possessions of our life, who have filled it with happiness and excitement. We are blessed to be your parents and thank god for bringing you in our life. Happy Universal Children’s day to you.
18. If you carry childhood with you, the age will never play an obstacle in keeping you happy. Stay blessed and happy throughout your life. Happy Universal Children’s Day to our lovely kids.
19. You are the treasure of my life, which has been given to by god. He made me the richest mother in the world by gifting a sweet daughter. Love you my darling and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
20. You are a bundle of joy in my life, who has been keeping me on toes every time. And I love to do everything for you. Happy Children’s day to my daughter.
21. Childhood is an era of imagination, which should be left free to grow and touch the skies. This is the reason that I let you be yourself. My daughter is the best in this world. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
22. Daughters are an image of goddess, who descends on earth to be a friend of her mother and make her smile throughout life. She showers her love on mother always. Love you my daughter and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
23. Your childhood is about innocence and playfulness, which makes me smile every moment. It is about joy and freedom that I give to you. Love you my daughter and Happy Universal Children’s Day.
24. Son is the friend of father and his image. So, I would try my best to be the best for my son. After all, it is all about inculcating values and ethics in him. Happy Universal Children’s Day to my Son.
25. May the love and laughter always stay on your face. I pray to lord that it should get brighten with every day. Love you and happy Children’s day to my son.
26. You are the most lovable child in the world because of the sweetness you sprinkle in my life. Love you always my son and happy Universal Children’s Day.
27. My son has the smartness and cuteness of the world inculcated in him. He is my best buddy and would stay like that forever. Happy Universal Children’s day to you my darling.
28. Every son is the pride of his father and so are you too. I am proud to be you father because you have the smart genes in you. Love you my buddy and happy Universal Children’s Day.
29. Let us become children again with kids around and enjoy the bounties of imagination circulated. Happy Universal Children’s day to all the kids.
30. Childhood is the time when you do not care about weight or clothes or even hair. On this Universal Children’s day, I want to feel like a kid again and be as naughty as possible.
31. Best childhood memories are filled with joy, playing around and sprinkling mud on clothes without having to worry about parents. Happy Universal Children’s Day to all the kids.
32. Childhood is the time, when fun knows no bounds and naughtiness goes unlimited. Happy Children’s day to all the kids around for spreading sweetness in the world.
33. On seeing kids, I wish to be a kid again because I want to enjoy with them as much as possible and forget my aging for a while. Happy Universal Children’s day.
34. Children are a bundle of joy and their life is excited. On this universal Children’s Day, I want to get back to my childhood days with them and be the naughty kid like before.
35. Fun is with kids and happiness is with them. So, on this Children’s Day, I want to join their gang and be the leader of naughtiness. Happy Universal Children’s day.
36. On this Universal Children’s day, I want to get back into my childhood days and have the best of fun that kept away. Happy Universal Children’s Day to the kids around and myself too.
37. Bache Desh ka Bhavishya Hain. Humein Milke Unhe aage badhana Chahiye. Isliye aaj Universal Children’s Day ke Din humein ek sath Bacho ke Haq ka samaan karna chahiye.
38. Aaj ke Din humein ek jut hokar bacho ke bhavishya ke liye kaam karna chahiye and ek kasam khani chahiye ki Bacho ko badhne se kabhi nahi rokenge.
39. Aaj ke shubh avsar par humein bacho ki azzadi ka samman karna chahiye and ek kasam khani chahiye ki bbacho ko dost banakar rakhenge aur unka har tarah se saath denge.
40. Bachpan mein socha karte thhe ki badey hoke kya banenge. Magara b sochte hain ki bacha hee rehte to waqt bhi suhana hota aur mahaul bhi. Universal Children’s day ki hardik shubh kamnayein.
41. Bache Desh ki Pragati ka hain Aadhar. Wo karenge sabke sapne saakar. Is Din Humein Unki Soch ko Azaad kar dena chahiye. Universal Children’s Day ki shubh Kamnaye.
Happy Childrens Day 2018 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Greeting Card, Messages, SMS, Photos: Keep the child in you alive! Wish your.
Children’s Day will be celebrated on 14th Nov, 2015 and this day honours the awareness of people towards the rights, care and education of children. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru – the first Prime Minister of India were born on 14th Nov and hence on this day Children day is celebrated. The day is celebrated on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday who worked really hard for the well-being of children. 14th November is celebrated as the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of India is celebrated as Children’s Day. We have grown up, but somewhere or the else the child within us stays forever. We think this theory applies on each and every human being. Childhood is always filled with lot of memories including growing up, fight between siblings, school, friends, crushes, and lot of memories to add on.
Children’s Day is celebrated on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday – 14th November every year. November 20th, 1959 was selected as the day of celebrating Rights of the Child. Children’s Day was first proclaimed in 1925 by the world conference for the well-being of children. Soon, the act was accepted in 1954. Children’s Day is also known as Bal Divas which is celebrated every year on the same date. It is belived that children’s are God precious gifts from the almighty. Chacha Nehru worked great for the well being education and welfare of the children. And because of his affectionate nature towards kids he was termed as Chacha Nehru. ALSO READ: Happy Children’s Day Quotes 2016: Best WhatsApp Status, Facebook Messages, Wishes, SMS, Images & DP to Wish Happy Bal Divas on this Children’s Day!
Children’s Day also known as Bal Divas, honors the awareness of people towards the rights and education of children. On this day schools organize various celebration with little kids which is fun. Parents must play a key role in celebrating this day along with their kids and should be aware about their dreams and desires. V K Krishna Menon proposed the idea of Universal Children’s Day to the UN General Assembly and they accepted this proposal in October. We have listed some of the best quotes for Children’s Day that you can send across and celebrate the festival of love and care. We at India.com wish everyone a Happy Children’s Day and hope you guys enjoy the day by pampering yourself and kids around! We hope this day brings in a lot of happiness and joy into your life. ALSO READ: Happy Children’s Day 2016: All you need to know about why we celebrate Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday as childrens day?
Whatsapp reads: If you plant honesty, you will reap trust. If you plant goodness, you will reap friends. If you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Happy Children’s Day
Whatsapp reads: Childhood means Fun unlimited… Bounteous shower…Of love and care… Realm of imagination… Joy of growing up…Happy Children’s Day!
Whatsapp reads: Childhood is An enchanting vista An endless fun A joyful classroom An experience An era of imagination An artistic journey An ode to love A happy moment Happy Children’s Day
Whatsapp reads: All those moments of innocent wonders of enjoying as if there is no tomorrow of sharing whatever little we possessed it seems it was only yesterday on Children’s Day I wish… all your memories… …put a smile on your face Happy Children’s Day!
Whatsapp reads: Kids, there are no words describe how special you are to us. Come on lets enjoy this day with fun and laughter.
***Happy Children’s Day***
Whatsapp reads: Children are the best creation of god, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day
Whatsapp reads: There are only two lasting gift we should give our children, One is roots and second is wings.
Happy Children’s Day
Whatsapp reads: There r some things, money can’t buy, 1 of such thing is our childhood, enjoy d spirit of children’s day… Happy Children’s Day!
Whatsapp reads: They may not always smell pure and sweet, A dirty diaper or a dampened sheet But with a loving cuddle and a beautiful smile, The joys of parenthood are all worth while. Happy Childrens Day..!!
Whatsapp reads: Children Are Like A Wet Cement. Whatever Falls On Them Makes An Impression. HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY HAVE A DAY OF CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
Whatsapp reads: Time for some splashing fun Cheers ‘n’ jolly time for everyone Bcoz it’s Children’s Day May the love n laughter always stay on every child’s face Happy Childrens Day..!!
Whatsapp reads: Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead
Whatsapp reads: Let’s join hands on Universal Children’s Day… To make this world a safer place for the lil ones! We are the future… The hope for a brighter tomorrow…
Whatsapp reads: We, the children of the world… Are symbols of promise… and potential Happy Children’s Day!
Whatsapp reads: Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day… Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day..!!
Whatsapp reads: We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day
Whatsapp reads: Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it Happy Childrens Day..!!
Whatsapp reads: Children’s Day wishes Have a blast… Enjoy super cool joyrides… Relish on yummy treats… Coz, its fun-filled Children’s Day Here’s wishing you magical time ahead
Whatsapp reads: Children you are… The future of this country… So on this day… I wish you joy and success… In whatever you do! Happy Children’s Day!!
Whatsapp reads: Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up
Image credit: Hamid Khan
Universal children’s day is celebrated on November 20, also known as “Bal Divas”.
It is celebrated in United states of america on second Sunday of June every Year. In India it is celebrated on November 14th every year, on the Birthday of India’s first prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, who was a teacher. He was very fond of children.
The following are the best funny children quotes. Share if you like them.
“Every book is a children’s book if he can read.” » Mitch Hedberg
“A characteristic of the normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often.”
“The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.” » Jack Handy
“There are only two things a child will share willingly, communicable diseases and his mother’s age.” » Benjamin Spock Ebizmba.com
“A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice – especially when she’s taking a nap.”
“There is no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” » Walt Streightiff
“Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.” » Harold Hulbert
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.” » Frederick Douglass
“Little girls are cute and small only to adults. To one another they are not cute. They are life-sized.” » Margaret Atwood
“Children find everything in nothing; men find nothing in everything.” » Giacomo Leopardi
“Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn’t music.” » William Stafford
Also see: Funny Love Quotes
“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” » John W. Whitehead
“In America there are two classes of travel – first class, and with children.” » Robert Benchley
“A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer.”
“Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.” » Sophocles
“What is a home without children? Quiet.” » Henny Youngman
“The easiest way to teach children the value of money is to borrow some from them.”
“Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.” » Fran Lebowitz
“Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” » Rabindranath Tagore
“Children are unpredictable. You never know what inconsistency they’re going to catch you in next.” » Franklin P. Jones Therichest.com
“Like fruit, children are sweetest just before they turn bad.” » Dena Groquet
Add your feedback in the comments. And, if you have some awesome quotes about children add them too.
International Children's Day Messages | Children's Day Wishes and Quotes Universal Children's Day Messages - Cute and Funny collection of universal.
Last Updated: 31st May, 2019
The International Day for Protection of Children is also observed on June 1, for Protection of Children.It was created to change the way children are viewed and treated by society and to improve children's welfare.
1 Children's Day Wishes, Messages and Prayers; 2 Children's Day Celebration Wishes; 3 Happy Children's Day Quotes. 3.0.1 Share this: 3.0.2.