50 Sincere Goodbye Messages to Write in a Farewell Card Whatever you decide to do now and wherever life takes you, I wish you all the.
Remembering you and the impact you've made to our company. We all want to say goodbye and good luck!
It has been a great pleasure working with a colleague like you. Now, you are off to your next big challenge! Good luck and farewell!
So sorry to see you go, boss, and we'll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future!
You was the best co-worker anyone could ever wish for! These are exciting changes, and I'm sure you will meet the challenges in new job with your usual optimism. You will certainly be missed here.
You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to this company. Good luck in all your ventures!
Nobody can do your job quite like you! How will we ever make things work around here without you? Our whole team will miss you. Farewell and best wishes!
Good luck to a wonderful Boss! It was wonderful working with you. We'll miss you and wish you well!
It sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, but I still can't believe you are leaving! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it soon! Good luck!
You've been great to work with and you've left your mark with us. Now it's time to relax and enjoy! Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement.
We're sad you're leaving the company. You were a wonderful coworker. Goodbye and good luck!
It is sad to see you leave. The office won't be the same without you. Best wishes on your new endeavors.
It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. Missing you already and wishing you every success!
Farewell to one great employee. Your hard work and dedication were an important part of our team. As you turn the page in your life's story, we join together in wishing you every success in all your future endeavors.
It's really hard to say goodbye, to such a colleague and a friend. All my good wishes are with you!
It was a pleasure working with you and your loss will be greatly felt. Thank you for your time and dedication while you worked for us. Best wishes as you embark on a new challenge.
It is sad that you are moving, and we're wishing you much happiness in your new place. Good luck and stay in touch!
We'll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. Wish you much happiness in all that you pursue! Let us know where the road takes you.
Looking for the perfect words to include in a card or message to say goodbye to a colleague of yours Farewell, my dear friend and colleague!.
Best consolidation of 100 Farewell Message to Colleagues After Resignation. Happy Reading..!!
Having any special message/quotes to include in our list? Drop a comment below and please let us know.
“Congratulations on your new job, we wish you all the best,” You will likely have to utter these words more than once, and this can also be tough to say to an employee who is leaving your organization. It’s never easy watching someone go, especially long-time employees that have commanded much respect and admiration during the course of their time at your company. Employees resign and move on for many different reasons. Specific long-time employees may be heading for retirement. Or perhaps their husband, wife, or partner has accepted a position in a different city and they must go with them. Some employees are faced with resigning to deal with the illness of a loved one, whether a sick parent or sick partner. Certain employee resignations are due to their own illnesses. While other employee resignations come because they are unhappy with the current state of their career. And then there are employees who simply know it is just time to move onto the next stage of their life – whatever that may be. In any case, you need to be prepared for the proper ways to handle employee resignations and the etiquette behind extending them goodbye wishes, wherever they are headed.
One of the most common reasons an employee will leave is to take a higher career path. And if you have a good relationship with them, no matter how much you are disappointed that they are leaving, a “congratulations on your new job” is in order. While you may wonder what you could have done to keep them there, don’t, the time has passed, don’t try to renegotiate if they have already accepted the new position because in their mind they have already moved on. What you can do is show them how much they were appreciated.
After you and your employee have documented their resignation with a signed and dated resignation letter, agree upon how you will announce it to the rest of the team. A companywide email or words of congrats at your next office meeting are two good ways to let the rest of the team know. See if the employee who is leaving wants to include personal contact information in an email so others can keep in touch. You may also want to decide if the name of the new company they will be joining will be included. If this is an employee you trust and value you will likely be delighted to have them wrap up loose ends, upon providing their two weeks’ notice. Maybe you will not require the full two weeks, but this time allows them to organize their work into a concise package for their replacement. The time allows you to either locate a proper replacement and train that replacement or for the employee to help train someone internally, it additionally gives you the opportunity to plan a proper ‘congratulations on your new job’ party. First off, pick out the perfect congratulations card and have the entire office sign it. You can customize your congratulations card with personalized text and even include photographs of you and your employees. You can choose to include your own verse in the congratulations card or pick from congratulations card verses that are expertly crafted. Here are some suggestions:
A ‘congratulations on your new job’ party can be organized at the office or an outside venue. You can send another companywide email to notify the guests or create personalized congratulations party invitations. While an event outside the office can sometimes be nice, a catered lunch during the workday and a few kind words can also be a good way for you and your employees to bid farewell. You may even want to give a gift like a personalized plaque, a bottle of wine, an engraved pen, a gift basket filled with candy, snacks, or coffee products, or even something a bit more personal if you are in-tune with what they like.
Another common reason a long-time employee will leave your organization is retirement. You can follow a very similar format for those leaving for this reason. A retirement card, a companywide announcement, and a retirement party with corresponding retirement invitations are all classy ways to celebrate an employee’s departure. Retirement gifts are also nice, along with an included message of appreciation. Here are some retirement card messages you can try:
Even the ‘congratulations on your new job’ verses from above can be interchanged with retirement card verbiage.
A new baby may be another reason an employee is resigning. For a jovial time like this, you can follow many of the same practices above; using baby congratulations cards, a companywide announcement, and even hosting an office baby shower. You can send out invitations, bring gifts for the upcoming child, have the in or out-of-office event catered, and enjoy the celebration with friendly coworkers. If you are including a card, here are some suggested verses:
If someone is facing hard times with a family situation or is in some way affected by a long-term illness, this will require a bit more finesse. A sympathy card or ‘get well’ card (depending on the situation) may be appropriate. Your employee may want to keep this situation private, so consult with them before telling other coworkers and see how they would like to handle it. A party will likely not be appropriate in this situation, but a low-key luncheon may be okay. If you are providing a sympathy card or ‘get well’ card here are some suggested verses:
It’s always tough to watch a good employee leave, but there comes a time where everyone must move on. Listed above are the best ways to handle an employee resignation and the most common reasons for their departure. Bid them farewell properly, wish them congratulations or good luck if the situation calls for it, show your appreciation, and then look towards the future.
The best and most funny farewell quotes for friends, for your boss, This is a very special farewell message for your colleague at work.
Thank you messages for employees: A note of appreciation from business owners and company bosses go a long way in inspiring employees. Just a few words are enough to boost employee morale and overall productivity. If one of your subordinates deserves appreciation for being an outstanding professional, take ideas from this post to write a note of gratitude. Hard working and loyal employees take pride in knowing that their bosses admire their work. It motivates and inspires them to continue doing what they do best – being good employees.
1) A perfect employee is the one who inspires his boss as much as his boss inspires him. Thanks for being my inspiration.
2) Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. Projects become easier to execute, changes become easier to implement and problems become easier to solve.
3) My words can never be enough to praise your actions because your work always meets my expectations. Thank you.
4) Thank you for showing all your colleagues that the pursuit of excellence is the best way to climb up the organizational ladder in this company.
5) Your enthusiasm is a personality trait that cannot be learnt and a skill which cannot be taught. Thank you for being the life of the workplace.
6) The world of business survives less on leadership skills and more on the commitment and dedication of passionate employees like you. Thank you for your hard work.
7) Successful companies are run by successful entrepreneurs who hire successful employees. Thank you for being a key part of this chain.
8) Employees like you are the epitome of professionalism. Thank you for bringing your best to work every single day.
9) Interns admire you, your colleagues respect you and your boss trusts you – thank you for being a great role model for everyone around you.
10) Your contribution to the company’s growth may be measured in targets and KPIs but your contribution on the office floor is measured in the positive feedback I receive from your colleagues. Thank you and congratulations for winning the appreciation of your teammates.
11) You deserve a RAISE because the number of sales you make RAISES the morale of your colleagues. Thank you.
12) It takes a college degree to get a nice job but it takes a lot of hard work to get appreciation from your employer. Thank you for working hard.
13) You are so irreplaceable to this company that it makes me wonder whether you are my greatest strength or greatest weakness. Thanks.
14) The walls of our office would be weakened without your presence. Thank you for standing strong.
15) I hold you in HIGH regard because you have created HIGH benchmarks for other employees with your HIGH quality work. Thank you.
16) You are the employee that every intern dreams of becoming, every colleague thinks of having and every boss wishes he had. Thank you.
17) Thanks for being an employee who is as hungry for challenges and excellence as much as for recognition and promotions.
18) All bosses would be cool and calm if they had efficient employees like you. Thank you.
19) Your biggest achievement in this company has not just been winning all the contracts, but also winning your boss’s trust. Thank you and well done.
20) Thanks for being that employee who assumes leadership when the boss is not around and ensures compliance when he is.
21) Thank you for being so committed. It’s only a matter of time that all your efforts will be duly remitted.
22) You are our company’s perfect catch and an ideal employee whose performance no one else can match. Thank you.
23) From friendship to mentorship to leadership, you have given this company a warm kinship in every possible form. Thanks.
24) Thank you for realizing that by taking ownership of every project, you have taken ownership of your own success.
25) Awards like Employee of the Month are of no value for employees like you perform well every single day of the year. Thank you.
26) Your professionalism embodies the company philosophy and your hard work is a prime example of how employees can further their careers in our organization. Thank you.
27) Giving you this thank you note is an instruction that my heart has asked me to follow, not the HR department. Thanks.
28) Employees like you make becoming a boss so much easier. Thanks.
29) Your excellence and brilliance have always made for a stunning performance at work. Thanks for bringing so much permanence to our company.
30) If your perseverance and integrity were contagious diseases, everyone at work would be as perfect as you. Thanks for doing a good job.
31) Thanks for shouldering responsibility and putting the company’s interests ahead of your own.
32) Thanks for treating the company’s problems as your own. You have what it takes to be a terrific employee and a future leader.
33) I am thankful for having employees like you who never shirk responsibility even if it means taking blame when mistakes are made. Thank you.
34) Thanks for being an asset to the company, a trusty subordinate to your boss and a source of inspiration for your colleagues.
35) Thanks for backing up the credentials in your resume with hard work, perseverance and loyalty to the company.
Farewell Messages - Collection of farewell wishes, SMS or MSG with We all bid farewell to the employee who was a profit-driving machine.