Here you'll find inspiration and examples of what to write in a card or message to a colleague that's leaving, and you'll discover how to write a.
Retirement is the point in time when an employee chooses to leave his or her employment permanently. Retirement generally coincides with the employee's eligibility to collect retirement resources such as Social Security, a company pension, or distributions from a 401(k) or another retirement plan.
Eligibility for public and private retirement resources varies from country to country as does the retirement age.
An employee may choose retirement for reasons other than the wish to stop working. Employees may suffer ill health or debilitating physical problems that require retirement. Family problems and responsibilities may require retirement.
An employer may require employees to take early retirement in order to cut costs and preserve the business. Whatever the reason, retirement from employment marks the start of the next chapter of an employee's life.
Employees choose diverse methods of retirement. They may leave employment completely or start a second career or part-time work. They may semi-retire or pursue phased retirement during which they gradually decrease the number of hours worked. Some employees retire and then return to work for their same employer in a part-time, temporary, or consulting role.
Fortunately for retiring employees, many options exist to meet their financial, emotional, and social needs in retirement. With sufficient financial resources, the employee may decide to pursue interests other than work and career in retirement.
When a coworker retires, coworkers generally sign the retirement card, participate in the scheduled festivities, and send personal greetings and gifts to honor the retirement occasion. Traditionally, when the momentous occasion of an employee retirement occurs, it is marked as a life passage into the next chapter for the employee.
The employer and the employee's colleagues use the retirement event as one last opportunity to express care and appreciation for a valued coworker. As a consequence, employers and coworkers, who know not what the future brings, want to wish the retiring employee a happy retirement. This is greatly appreciated by the employee who has decided to retire.
But, the employer and coworkers are often more hesitant about how to deliver their retirement wishes effectively and successfully. They frequently use standard gifts that will remind the employee of their workplace in the coming years. Engraved watches, plaques, and desk clocks are examples of a reminder retirement gift.
Here are sample retirement wishes that you can customize for your own use when you have the opportunity to wish a treasured colleague all of the best in retirement. These retirement words wish the coworker the very best thoughts for the future.
Read through these sample retirement words and wishes to find sentiments that echo your own feelings about a coworker.
Find out more about retirement with these additional resources.
spiteful boss farewell wishes, leaving the most hated and annoying office work ever. And if you need ideas for what to write on the farewell to co-worker cake - we Jake Is Leaving For A New Job, We Tried To Get Creative With The Cake.
When a colleague decides to go to another company or take a sabbatical, it can be depressing. You obviously want the to enjoy life and take the path that is best for them. The only problem is that you do not want to say good-bye. You have become used to working with them, and the last thing that you want is for them to leave. Writing a farewell message to colleague leaving the company can be difficult. Luckily, we have a few tips and ideas that can help you out.
A farewell message is what you write when someone goes to another company, quits or retires. There are a number of different ways that you can say good-bye. You might want to include stories about your experiences together or how they have helped you in the past. Including a personal detail can help make the message more unique. The following ideas are some farewell messages that work well for a co-worker.
1. Make sure that you take care of yourself in your new job! I am happy for you, but I have to admit that I am sad that I cannot go along with you! Your new co-workers are about to be so lucky to work with you. Good-bye and make sure to keep in touch with me.
2. I have learned so much from you over the past few years. I am a better person and better at my job because of you. After working with you, I know that you will be extremely successful in your new job. Thank you so much for everything that you have done and farewell, my friend!
3. Having the privilege of being your co-worker has been one of the highlights with working here. It is with great sadness that I watch you move on to a new position, but I am happy that someone has recognized your skills. Best of luck at your new job!
4. I will miss you so much and think of you all the time. Thank you for all of the good memories that we have shared together.
5. I wanted to take this moment to let you know how lucky I was to work with someone like you, and how depressed I am to say good-bye. It has been an honor to have a colleague like you over the past few years. Thank you for all of your kindness and help. I wish you all the best luck and success in your future dreams.
6. You have been so dependable, encouraging, supportive and honest when you worked with me. Your new job is so lucky to have you—I just hope they realize it! Keep doing amazing things!
7. You might not be my co-worker anymore, but I still consider you my friend. I would love to stay in touch with you as you move on to your next job.
8. Good colleagues are people that you can always rely on, joke with, work together with and ask for help. You have been all of these things for me. I hope that your new co-workers think the same thing in the future.
9. I am seriously going to miss you at the office. Best of luck in your new position!
10. Let me take a moment to thank you for all of your support and kindness over the last few years. I wish you all of the best in your future jobs and dreams. Good-bye!
11. Wishing you the best in your new career move. Best of luck and congratulations!
12. Dear co-worker, you have been an amazing colleague who always created an environment of excellence and fun in the workplace. We will all miss you greatly. Please keep in touch with us as you start new adventures and projects!
13. While it pains me greatly that you are leaving us, I wish you the best success in all of your future endeavors.
14. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for you, but I still cannot believe that you are actually leaving us. Please keep in touch with us always.
15. We wish you continued success in everywhere that you go!
16. You might not be my co-worker any more, but you will always be my friend. Best of luck at your new position!
17. I will miss my colleague and my friend almost as much as I will cherish all of the amazing memories that we have shared together over the years. You are the best staff member that I have ever had the pleasure of working with.
18. Our teamwork has never been the same since you left the office. We are already missing you and everything that you have done for the team.
19. I have enjoyed working with you so much. Good luck at your new job!
20. Thank you for all of the support and help you have given me over the years. I will always have the sweetest memories of working with you and will never be able to forget you. Farewell!
21. Having fun at work will never be as easy without an amazing co-worker like you around. The entire workplace is going to miss you so much. Farewell, and may your future be everything you wished for!
22. Working in an office that does not have you in it will be unbearably boring. We will miss having an amazing colleague like you in the office. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
23. I hope that your new workplace is full of fun and happiness. Take care and make sure to keep in touch!
24. You have been a colleague, friend and mentor who I have treasured. Now, you are headed toward bigger and better things. Good-bye!
25. It did not take long for me to realize that you were more of a friend than a colleague. I am so lucky to have worked with you, and I will miss you. Let’s stay in touch.
26. Every once in a while, an amazing person comes into your life. You have been one of those people. I am so thankful for all of the time that we have spent together. Enjoy your new job!
27. Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. You have been the best colleague that I have ever met. Good-bye and make sure to stay in touch!
28. Thank you so much for training me. Because of you, I feel like I actually have something to contribute to the workplace. Thank you for training me, motivating me and always being there for me. I will miss you so much.
29. Your decision-making skills have been an amazing inspiration for me. I appreciate all of the times you have encouraged me and taught me to be a better person. I have learned so much from you. I hope that your next job will bring you as much happiness (and as great of co-workers!) as this one.
30. Thank you for all of your encouragement and support. You are by far the best colleague that I have ever met. Thank you so much and make sure to keep in touch!
Depending on your relationship, you might want to try a more humorous approach with your colleague. These funny messages and humorous thoughts are perfect for a farewell card that you are giving to a friend or co-worker.
1. It was great to hear that you got such a great job! I can’t wait to hear that your co-workers have named you the “Gossip Queen” of your new office. Good-bye!
2. You are moving away, but the office isn’t going anywhere. If you ever need someone to proofread your work or bring you down to earth through a bit of teasing, we are never far away. Here is to wishing you the best of luck!
3. You must be careful at your new job! Just remember that doing something stupid might make you end up back here—like certain events at our last Christmas party. You won’t have me to guard your back in the new workplace, so watch out! Good luck!
4. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!
5. Dear (Name), I wish that I could stay with you here. Since you are leaving me, I figured I would write you a short note of farewell. The biggest thing I will miss is our daily gossip fests about everyone in the office. Who will I gossip with now?
6. Are you leaving because you heard layoffs were about to happen? Just kidding—I know that you are not on the list of mediocre staff members that have to go. I’ll miss having you around. Best of luck at your new job!
7. You are leaving me, which is the worst thing that could ever happen. You set the bar too high—how will I ever find a co-worker as amazing as you to talk to?
8. I still do not understand why you think you have to leave the company. How could you possibly have fun at your new workplace without us there? Let’s see who will miss who more.
9. Other than deciding to be my friend, moving up in the world is the best choice that you have ever made. Let’s get some drinks soon to celebrate your new job!
10. Now that you have decided to leave, the rest of us won’t have to pretend to work so hard!
11. Clearly, the biggest reason that you are leaving is to make it so the rest of us can finally get a promotion. Thank goodness for that!
12. You should have listed gossiping on your CV when you landed this new job. Good-bye and the best of luck at your future position!
13. How much money are they giving you? Write it down and double it. Then, throw the paper away because I don’t have that kind of money to bribe you. All I can bribe you with is my friendship, amazing smile and delicious brownies. Please stay!
14. Would it be melodramatic if I said that I can’t go on without you?
15. We can finally relax. Someone finally notice all of your hard work and gave you a better job and higher pay for it—If someone can see your talent, then there is hope for the rest of us, too.
16. How long do you think it will take until I throw some paperclips at the next cubicle only to realize that you are not the one sitting there?
Sometimes, the person that you are saying farewell to is your boss instead of your co-worker. If that is the case, we have you covered. The following are a number of different messages that you can use to wish your boss a successful future at their new job.
1. Not only have I enjoyed working with you, but I have also learned so much from you. Thank you for giving me this amazing opportunity and setting up for success. Here is to the best of luck in the next stage of your career!
2. You can look forward to many new opportunities on the path ahead of you. Farewell, boss!
3. (Boss’s Name), thank you for all of your patience, kindness and advice. Since I started working here, you have helped me to grow so much. Best of luck in your new job!
4. If someone asked me to describe what kind of boss you have been, the adjectives that come to mind would be things like helpful, inspiriting, encouraging, patient, influential, patient and kind. Your new co-workers and employees are about to enjoy having a truly amazing leader. I have learned so much from you. The hardest part about you leaving is that we will all have to adjust to a new boss who won’t be half the leader that you have been.
5. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. You have truly been an amazing boss. I was depressed when I heard that you would be leaving us. I will never forget everything that you have done for me. Good-bye, boss—I hope that you will keep in touch.
6. You have been an inspiration to all of us. We have enjoyed working with you, and wish you success in everywhere you go and everything that you do.
7. It has been a pleasure having a boss like you. Thank you for always making the workplace a fun place to be. I hope that you are just as successful in your new job as you have been in this one.
8. I have enjoyed working with you, but my time with you has also brought other benefits. I have learned from you and discovered how a well-functioning department should be managed. You have prepared me for the position that you have left, and I thank you so much for that.
One way that you can make your farewell message more formal and interesting is by using a quote. In general, the best way to do this is to include the quote, and then write out a personal message related to the quote. To get you started, we will include some of the different quotes and messages that work well for a farewell message to colleague leaving the company.
1. “Life is not about waiting for storms to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
Having you leave is a storm for us, and you may encounter a few storms as you adjust to your new workplace. Just remember that there is always time to dance in the rain as you ride out the storm!
2. “Lead from the back—and let others believe they are in front.” – Nelson Mandela
Sometimes, the smartest leaders know how to let their team do the work and take initiative. We are lucky that we found a leader like this in you. Hopefully, your new workplace will realize what an amazing co-worker they have in you.
3. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Starting a new job is never easy—especially if you lose co-workers like us! Stick with it and we know that your new job will soon appreciate you just as much as we do.
4. “The harder I practice, the luckier I get.” – Gary Player
Success is never just about luck. You create your own luck by working hard and being good at your job. In this, you have been an example to all of us. You are one of the luckiest people I have known, and it is entirely because you work the hardest. Thank you for all that you have done for us. We wish you the best of luck in your new position.
5. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
I hate saying good-byes, so we’ll just say good-bye for now until we meet again. Make sure to keep in touch after you start your fancy new job!
Here are 50 perfect farewell messages to coworkers that will remind them of how much they will be missed.
You’ve been so dependable, supportive, encouraging, and honest during your time here. Your new place is incredibly lucky to have you. Keep doing great things.
Thank you for all the support and goodwill you have shown to me over the years. The sweet memories of working with a coworker like you will be hard to forget. Farewell, mate.
Take care of yourself in your new job. I wish I could be your coworker there too. The people you’re going to work with are in for a real treat. Goodbye, and keep in touch.
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn’t able to do on time. It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
Your decision-making skills are an asset that have always inspired me to be like you. I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you. Farewell, sir.
This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch.
It’s time to move on and scale new heights. But we wish that you don’t forget the old friends who have loved you always.
Thanks for training me. I’ll do my best to make sure I uphold the work ethic and commitment that you’re known for. Thanks for the motivation and for the on-the-job training I have received from you. Goodbye, mate.
Thank you for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourself.
You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate.
Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye, and keep in touch.
The troubles of miles of commute was undone by your one smile. Do well.
Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
The most difficult and trying part of you leaving will be adjusting to a new boss who likely won’t be half the leader that you are.
You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck at your new job.
It has been an honor working with a wonderful colleague like you these past years.
Saying goodbye to a true friend is really tough. But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we would meet again one day.
Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. You’re a wonderful boss. It’s so sad to hear that you’re leaving. I’ll never forget you. Farewell, boss, and I hope to see you again soon.
You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
It has been a pleasure working with a boss like you. Thank you for making the workplace a fun place to be. I hope for your success in your new role. Good luck, and farewell.
You’re moving away; this office is going nowhere. However, if you need someone to help proofread your work, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Here’s wishing you the best of goodbyes.
It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend.
While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon.
I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Bye.
While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
We wish you boundless success wherever you go.
I like the feeling of finding it difficult to say goodbye to someone because it only means that I have found a true friend.
Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
Every once in a while, you meet a person that you instantly click with. You’re definitely one of those people for me. I’m so happy that we got to spend the time we did together. Enjoy your new position.
Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with. I wish you all the best for your future. Farewell.
Dear officemate, you are an exceptional staff member dedicated to promoting excellence and making the workplace a fun place to be. We will definitely miss you, and we hope you will keep in touch with us from time to time.
I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck at your new job.
Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!
Good colleagues are the kind of people you can rely on, generally get along with, share a joke or two, and ask for help. You’re definitely all of these things. I’m sure your new coworkers will think the same about you as well.
Having awesome colleagues is a bad habit, because it’ll be impossible to work with someone else now that you’re leaving. Goodbye.
Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck.
Having fun and being happy here won’t be as easy without a wonderful person like you around. The whole workplace will miss you. Goodbye, and all the best.
Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever.
Let me take this moment to acknowledge the deep gratitude I have for your many kindnesses and unwavering support during all of the years that I worked with you. I wish you all the best. Goodbye.
Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Farewell.
I hope you enjoyed these great farewell messages to help inspire you to find the right words for your own unique message.
Goodbye Email #1 For the Co-worker You're Really Close To wise to send a message of appreciation in order to make sure you leave a positive impression.
> > Farewell Messages to Say Goodbye
Last Updated: 23rd September, 2019
A farewell is not just about saying goodbye to your loved ones. Rather, it is about encouraging and giving your best wishes to someone on his/her new journey. We bring to you the best and unique farewell messages that you can share with your family, friends and colleagues.
I will always remember the good times we spend together.
Those precious moments were the best times of my life.
Farewell my friend;
hope to see you soon.
This is such an great opportunity for you, but I still can’t believe you’re leaving. Please keep in touch!
I’ll miss you and think of you. Thank you for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together.
I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart,
for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart.
Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.
May your journey be a pleasant one. Farewell and hope to see you soon.
Goodbye my friend
I hope our path will cross again.
Today as we part I am forced to say goodbye. But, I know, that we would meet again very soon.
You are not only a great teacher but also a great human being. There are so many things that we have learned from you! you deserve the best farewell!
Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one.
Love without reason is the most beautiful one.
Saying goodbye to a true friend is really tough.
But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we would meet again one day.
Your decision-making skills are an asset that have always inspired me to be like you.
I appreciate all your words of encouragement and everything I have learned from you.
You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we've enjoyed working with you.
We wish you success wherever you go.
Good friends never say goodbye
They simply say "See you soon"
Goodbyes are never easy
Pictures never carry your warmth
memories will always pierce the heart
No words can say it all.
I'll Miss you.
Just a note to say..
As you move into a new venture...
May luck and success always be with you!
You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry.
Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go,
but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my heart forever.
Because we are in the office
I may not let tears out of my eyes
But I want you to know that
My heart will silently weep and cry.
Farewell & Goodbye
It's difficult to bid you farewell
As you leave though my mind says you have a brighter future in store & a better life ahead...
the heart can never outgrow,
the pleasant experience of having you near,
Wherever you may go, here's wishing you all the best.
Fell very lucky to know someone who is so hard for me to say goodbye.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
It may be hard to say goodbye but the good with it is a promise of something better.
Wishing you much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with.
I wish you all the best for your future.
It's time to move on and scale new heights.
But we wish that you don't forget the old friends who have loved you always.
Goodbye is only truly painful if you know
you will never say hello again...
Keep us informed about your welfare!
Farewell, my friend we'll miss you!!
Go ahead, enjoy your new job.
We are friends forever!!
The troubles of miles of commute was undone by your one smile.
In the journey of life you meet several people who are hard to forget.
I am glad to have met a person like you.
Hope the path ahead is smooth for you and may you reach your goal without fuss.
Farewell my dear.
Thanks for all those times when you helped me in the tasks I wasn't able to do on time.
It will be difficult to fill the void created by your absence.
I am really going to miss you.
Best of luck!
Not always do you find a friend in a colleague.
But here I was lucky.
Hope we retain this friendship even after you have moved on.
Saying good bye with the hope to meet you soon.
This goodbye might be painful
but it is not the end.
My heart knows, that we will meet again...
Morning classes, bunking college, midnight studies, late night drives, we have seen a wonderful time together.
But now it's time to part. But its not the final goodbye, see you soon
The tiring office hours seemed much more relaxed when you were around.
You will be missed with each passing day.
All the best for your future endeavors.
Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heart beat.
Farewell to the guy who made every day so lively with his jokes and enthusiasm.
I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too.
You were an asset for the entire department.
We will surely miss you.
Wishing you a great future!
Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy.
May all your dreams come true!
Though we are are sad that you are leaving the company, but we wish that you may have a great future ahead.
Wishing you lots of success.
It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you.
You will remain my best colleague ever.
Since you are bidding farewell to us,
please know that your legacy would forever remain remain deep in our hearts.
Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor.
Thank you for all the loving memories, wishes and support.
Those are the possession of my life.
The way I see it, A GOODBYE just means that A HELLO will be coming soon.
I hope to meet you again someday.
Saying goodbye is the hardest part of a relationship but sometimes it is the best thing that can happen.
You have always let your Work speak for you. Let your honesty answer all criticism.
We know you are leaving a very proud man!
You have been kind & generous and wise & witty.
We will miss you!
I had come to rely on your "random wisdom".
Would miss that terribly.
Parting has a bitter sweetness.
Bitter for the present separation and sweet for the future longing.
Hope this farewell is for a short period.
As you embark upon a new path, let us wish you many moments of happiness success and achievements.
May you live your dreams in each moment.
Remember me with a smile that warms a heart.
Remember me for the miles we walked together and got lost to find new paths.
Always remember me for the good!
Goodbyes are never easy...
pictures never carry your warmth..
memories will always pierce the heart...
no words can say it all
I will miss you
I would envy you for your new job, but right now I am just shocked and sad to know that you are leaving.
Farewell to the colleague to made team meetings meaningful and lunch breaks awesome.
The coffee breaks, the canteen chats, office gossips and long hours schedule,
I will miss you in all. Hope the path ahead for you is smooth.
Good bye and take care.
As you choose a new path to walk, may you discover new treasures of life to unlock.
Wait a while and count my wishes, I am sending you lots of good bye kisses.
The truest feelings for someone are known when you are bidding adieu to them.
Now and always I will love you, but it's time that we part and say goodbye.
Even when you are saying goodbye make a promise to say hello again.
Gone with the wind yet so close to my heart.
Maybe we have bid goodbye but it is only a new start.
Sometimes you realize how important people are in your life when you bid goodbye to them.
Parting at the end of a journey isn't the most important part.
It's the journey that fills the hearts.
If you dare to say goodbye
life will always give you a new hello.
It is sometimes difficult to let go of but it is a wonderful feeling to know you are leaving us for a better future.
May you excel in every field of your life.
I will always cherish the happy times I have spent with you.
Whenever I need to smile I know I can look back to them.
Hoping to see you soon. Good Bye!
My good bye should not make you sad as you are going to pursue something better.
Hope God bestows you with success as you take a new path.
We wish you lots of success on your way.
Sadly, we will not go this way together.
When everything is said and done it is best to bid farewell to each other.
Your tear-stained face is the most painful memory of the time we parted.
As it is your last day with us, we'd like to thank you for being a great manager, mentor and guide.
May you shine always.
Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future.
Good bye and good luck.
May this goodbye only be momentary.
Hope to meet you again. May the coming days make you a better person personally and professionally.
Your resignation is the biggest loss that our company has suffered this fiscal.
We all bid farewell to the employee who was a profit-driving machine.
A goodbye is most painful when you can't explain it in words...
You didn't let any of your team members fall behind. Cheers!
One of the most difficult words to say is 'goodbye'.
You were an asset and we were all set with you :) Enjoy!
I know you can only do wondrous things and make friends at workplace.
Will miss you.
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has managed the best ever hunt.
It will be difficult to find a friend like you.
But let not that hold me from wishing you all the success for the future.
Though it's the time to part I want you to know that you have always been special to me for all the great moments we have shared together.
You will be leaving us but your teachings, morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational co-worker.
You are leaving behind a legacy that will show young ones the right path to take in the future.
Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
The thought of you going away makes me think about all the times when I could have said how much I love you, but I didn't
We wish this farewell is temporary and takes you a step closer to a new beginning
Be in touch. Your touch is spiritual.
Dear friends, we studied together all these years and shared our feelings and emotions in this institution.
Today, we move on to different parts of the world.
Though, physically we depart, we are there in each others heart.
Thank you friends..
Words cannot express our sorrow as we bid you farewell today! Your teachings will always light up the ways that lead us to a better future!
You were not only a boss to us, but you were also a great leader who always knew what motivates his employees best! Farewell to you!
You made us believe in ourselves. No one could guide us more successfully than you. It’s hard to bid you farewell for us. But you’ll be missed for sure!
Anyone can be a boss. But few know how to become a leader. You were one those few. Today we say goodbye to an amazing leader!
Farewell does not mean the end of our friendship. We have had a great journey together and we’ll surely meet each other at the end!
Working with you was always learning new things in the office every day. I wonder if I’ll ever have a colleague like you! Good by dear!
Saying farewell is tough but for me it is a moment of happiness because I know you are going away for a better and more prosperous future. Goodbye my friend
Dear colleagues, the time has come to say goodbye.
I had a lovely time working with you all.
Thank you so much for your support guys!
I am really going to miss you!
Definitely, your future is going to be rich, rewarding and kind.
Dear colleagues, I have been working here for long and have gained loads of experience.
Thank you for all the cooperation that you extended to me.
I take this opportunity of sending you a thank you note to express my grateful regards to my friends and colleagues.
I really enjoyed working with you all!
And I am really going to miss our coffee breaks!
It may be hard to say goodby but the 'good' with it is a promise of something better.
Dear students, may you have a bright future.
You have always been successful students and we wish you all the very best.
May you achieve success.
The dedication with which you have pursued your studies in this school should also guide in your further education and career.
May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams.
Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
you have surely held our heads high with your fabulous results and achievements.
We would like to appreciate your efforts.
On your farewell, we wish you all the best.
Keep up the spirit and study with the utmost dedication.
As we bid you farewell, we hope that the education you gained here would help you in your future.
Good luck for your higher studies and continue to achieve success.
May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career.
We wish you best of luck.
It was a great pleasure being a teacher of such good students.
Happy farewell dear children and all the best for your bright future.
Here you'll find inspiration and examples of what to write in a card or message to a colleague that's leaving, and you'll discover how to write a.