Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the closeness Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year. May this Christmas.
Christmas cards are on the table, stamps and envelopes ready and all that’s left to do is to add a nice message to wish your friends and family Merry Christmas.
We can certainly help with the last part! Here is a selection of 50 Merry Christmas wishes and messages you can use for your family and friends.
If you want to send some Christmas Flowers or Christmas Plants instead of a simple card, you know you’ll find the best deals at SerenataFlowers.com, always with free delivery, available 7 days a week!
Have you found a message to use in your card?
No? Then you might want to check these out:
Christmas Messages for Husband
Quotes for Christmas Cards
Christmas Messages to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Wife, or Husband
Funny Christmas Card Messages
Christmas Card Messages
20 Famous Quotes for Christmas Cards
Source: wishesquotes.com, inspirationallovequotesimages.com. enkivillage.com, homemade-gifts-made-easy.com, storkie.com, christmasmessages123.info
Lily Calyx is our in-house flower whisperer, an expert on all things botanical and an enthusiastic orchids collector. She loves discussing the insights of the secret world of flowers, shares her gardening tips and hacks and moons over the latest additions to Serenata Flowers flower range. Ask Lily anything about flowers and we can guarantee she will have the answer.
The best thing is to keep the messages short but heartfelt. Here are a few “ Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.” “This is the time of year to.
Happy Holiday Greetings!
Holidays come as a blissful release from all the hustle and bustles that usually marks our daily lives. Special holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Independence Day etc. are widely celebrated around the world and you don’t want to miss the chance to send Happy Holiday greetings to someone dear.
Therefore, we bring you some Happy Holiday greetings for friends, family, and even businesses or companies and may you have fun-ward and tired never reading it.
See Also: Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
1. I wish you a happy holiday with sweet and memorable moments, dear Freind.
2. Dearest friend, there are many holidays but I wish this to be one among the best holiday yet to come. Enjoy! and don’t forget to capture them in clicks to show me later.
3. Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! May this holiday revive your spirit so you can return full of energy and vitality. Have a Happy Holiday and see you soon!
4. Dear (your friend’s name) Now the Holiday is here! I hope you have countless happy moments full of worthy adventures. Cheers!
5. Hey buddy!, It’s me sending you great holiday greetings and good wishes. Have a superb break to relish the moments of joy and love which would make your holiday even more blissful!
6. Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday time!
7. Missing you even more at this time of the year! Merry Christmas, [friend’s name].
8. I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you. Thinking of you with lots of love. Happy Holiday!
9. I hope you’ll enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Warmest wishes to you my friend.
10. It might feel like the hardest year for you, but I wish you a new year full of peace and love!
11. Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. Sending happy holiday greetings and may you find many reasons for happiness.
12. ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas dear friend, may you feel the love this special day.
13. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
14. Spending holidays with family is beautiful with a feeling of safety and warmth. May you always stay united and strong with each other this Christmas. Happy Holiday!
15. As this holiday season begins with the anticipation of receiving love and affection. May your days be filled with overwhelming happiness and fulfilment. Have a Happy Holiday!
16. Now that the holiday is here, we wish you indulge yourself and forget about work and worries and make the most out of your time. Sending you Happy Holiday greetings!
17. Just a few words to say thank you for being part of my life and making it more meaningful. Happy Holiday sweetheart.
18. My gratitude to you this special season as you brighten my days. Sending you hugs and kisses as I wish you a Happy Holiday.
19. Arise and shine and May God fill your life with joy and laughter. Accept my warmest wishes to you and your loved ones this holiday.
20. Like the warmth of summer and fresh breeze of spring, May you enjoy your holidays to the fullest.
21. May your lovely smile brighten everyone around you and make them feel special this season, hence your mouth shall be filled with laughter. Have a Happy Holiday!
22. Forget the pain and just live the glorious life. Cheers!
23. My wish for you this holiday is to have someone to share your life with and the beautiful family you’ve been waiting for. Happy Holidays to you my dearest friend.
24. Sending you season greetings to let you know you are always on my mind. Wishing you all joy and Happiness this Holiday.
25. As you enter into another phase of life, May your life be fulfilled and become as you wish it to be. Happy Holiday.
26. Warm holiday wishes to you and your family!! Enjoy and God bless.
27. Wishing all my family members peace, joy and love this holiday and May you fill our home with lots of happiness.
28. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
29. I dream of opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas songs only with family.
30. Spending this season with the people you care for makes it even more special. We are glad we get to spend it with you!
31. Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!
32. Your family can make this holiday season festive and fun. Enjoy quality time with them with lots of love.
33. Sending thoughtful wishes your way this Christmas season. May the treasures and traditions of Christmas fill your heart with hope and happiness.
34. You deserve the best that comes with this season. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
35. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you peace and happiness that lasts throughout the year.
36. Being with my family this holiday is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you!
37. The presents are fun, but what really matters is being with your closest family and friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.
38. May your home and heart glow with the magic of the holiday.
39. Sending you happy holiday greetings. May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this season.
40. Good tidings to you! May the magic and the wonder of the holiday stay with you always.
41. The real joy of the holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best. Have a fun filled Holiday!
42. Holiday Wishes. This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
43. Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness that comes with this holiday season and through out the coming years.
44. Have a good cheer this holiday season and return in the great health of mind and body. Happy Holidays!
45. Wishing you a happy holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.
46. Happy Holiday Greetings to you! In deepest gratitude of our association during the past year, we extend our best wishes this New Year.
47. We sincerely thank you for your dedication and hard work throughout this year. We wish you a joyful holiday season
48. May peace, Joy and Happiness descend upon you this Christmas and the coming new year.
49. Cheers to a cold season as you cozy up in the comfort of your warm home. Happy holidays.
50. Good tidings to you and your family. We wish you a merry Christmas and prosperous new year
51. May your dreams come true this holiday season.
52. Merry Christmas to you. Have fun as you look to a greater future with us.
53. Happy Independents Day!
54. Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything life can offer. Happy Holiday.
55. Keep calm and feel the breeze of happiness this season
56. Here’s us wishing you a holiday full of merriment. Happy Holiday!
57. Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
58. We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from all of us at [company name].
59. We sincerely appreciate working with you and we hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success. Have a Happy Holiday!
60. As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, we wish you all the best as you embark on [add year]
61. We can not forget the benefits of being in relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy. Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
62. At this special time of year, we give thanks for clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
63. This holiday season, we look back with appreciation for your loyalty as we look forward to moving into the New Year together. Cheers!
64. We’re honored to have you as a client and we look forward to serving you better in the future. Happy Holiday!
65. This holiday is the time to take a step back from the stress of life and enjoy the little things. We hope you enjoy them with loved ones.
66. We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
67. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful holiday. We hope you find them all this festive season.
68. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
69. As we celebrate the day of our country’s independence, May the feeling of freedom continue to reign in your life and those of your family.
70. May God Bless our country this year of Independence Celebration.
71. Our nation started from nowhere and now thank you for bringing the nation where it is today. Happy Independence Day.
72. We thank our past leaders who fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today as we celebrate. Have a glorious Independence Day
73. It feels great to be born in a free country. I wish you embrace such feeling as we celebrate our nations day of freedom.
74. Nothing is as good as being an independent and self-sustaining nation.
75.Happy Birthday to our dear nation
76. May this Independence Day celebration feel your happiness and hope of a greater future.
77. Thank you for bringing the nation where it is today.
78. Thank God for being born in this great nation. Happy Fourth of July!
79. May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we celebrate our Independence Day today!
80. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May the holiday spirit spread cheer in your lives!
81. May the miracles and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
82. I am dreaming of white Christmas with every card I write. May your days be merry and bright and May all your Christmases be white.
83. You have been so generous to so many in past Christmases. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
84. Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
85. May the beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas.
86. Wishing you and yours the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love.
87. A Blessed holiday to you. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ bring you and your family endless prosperity, blessings and the peace of mind that you truly deserve. Merry Christmas!
88. Faith makes everything possible in life, Love that kindles the heart, Hope this season will bring a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!
89. May Christmas bring the flame of eternal light to your life.
90. This is my only wish, that you always smile and be blessed in the ray of hope and faith this Christmas. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
91. Christmas is the best time to open your heart to loved ones, just like the rest of the year.
92. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you. Merry Christmas!
93. Wishing you good times, good cheer, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you and yours!
94. The Beauty of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
95. Celebrate the Christmas with family and friends, sing and dance with them and rejoice because that is the Magic of Christmas!.
96. Wishing you lots fun time opening the presents this holiday season while singing Christmas music and eating delicious food!
97. Time to dress up and enjoy, Let us welcome Santa, Happy Christmas and New Year.
98. May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright new year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
99. Merry Christmas to you and family. Make merry not just on this wonderful holiday but all through the year.
100. Happy Holiday Greetings is never ending. May we never lose words to express our love, appreciation and compassion for one another at every celebratory season, until the world ends. Have a wonderful day!
Best Anniversary Sayings Sayings of All Time
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
In business, there is nothing more personal than sharing greetings with your clients and employees. This is the optimal way of building strong relationships. Here is a look at some good holiday greeting message samples that will encourage finding the right words.
“As another holiday season approaches, our family sends you their warmest wishes. May you find the true spirit of the season and may it fill your heart with joy.”
“Fa la la la la, la la la la! Wishing you some decked out holiday glee!”
“Greetings of the Season and Best Wishes for a New Year.”
“Happy Holidays. Best wishes for a season of love, peace and joy!”
“Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort and good cheer!”
“Holiday Greetings and Best Wishes for a New Year of happiness in a world of peace.”
“May peace fill the hearts of people everywhere and join all nations of the world in brotherhood.”
“May the joys of the season shed light, hope and fill our hearts with peace.”
“May the magic & thrill of the holiday season stretch on!”
“May the special joys of the Season be your today and always.”
“May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year.”
“May you and your family enjoy all the warmth this season has to offer. Have a wonderful holiday and a new year filled with love.”
“May your gifts be many, and your returns be few. Have a stress free holiday season!”
“May your holiday be decorated with the most precious of gifts.”
“May your holidays be filled with sparkles and spirit.”
“Merry Christmas with love from our house to yours!”
“One of the greatest joys of this season is the opportunity to say THANK YOU and to wish you the very best for the New Year.”
“Our family wishes you and all those close to you a joyous holiday season and a new year filled with happiness and hope for a world at peace.”
“The best part of the season is remembering those who make the holidays meaningful. We wish you all the love and happiness this season can bring, and may it follow you throughout the coming new year.”
“To those we love and see each day and other loved ones far away, to all good friends who mean so much and those with whom we’re out of touch… Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
“Warmest Thoughts and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year.”
“We wish you all of the best this holiday season!”
“Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
“Wishing you a beautiful holiday season and a new year of peace and happiness.”
“Wishing you a holiday filled with peace & love… and a New Year rich with blessings.”
“Wishing you and your loved ones all the wonder and magic of Christmas.”
“Wishing you contentment, joy and peace this holiday and always.”
“Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
“Wishing you laughter and cheer all during the season and through the New Year!”
“Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.”
“Wishing you the gifts of this holiday season. Peace, Hope & Love.”
“With appreciation of our association during the past year we extend our very best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season”
Here are some entertaining Christmas greetings shared by the Keys of Awesome. This will lift your spirits during this festive time.
Warmest wishes for a joyous holiday season and a happy A Holiday Message from. Mayor John P. You are the foundation of Fort Lauderdale and your active civic Lauderdale the best place to live, work, play, visit and raise a family.
Wishing your friends and family a “Happy Holidays” is a great way to be inclusive of all the religious or cultural festivities of the season. Celebrate Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas and New Years in your greeting card this year by selecting the perfect holiday card sayings.
Don’t get stuck trying to figure out what to write in a holiday card. Whether you’re sending holiday cards to close friends, as a business or purely to keep in touch with old contacts, we have you covered on everything you need to know to create greetings that get noticed. Just follow our tips and tricks below.
Skip straight to the section you want below:
During a hectic time of the year that is marked by special events and traditions galore, you won’t want to forget to send out your Season’s Greetings. Between sharing Thanksgiving messages around the dinner table and counting down the seconds until midnight at your New Year’s party, the best way to top off your holiday celebrations is by sending your well wishes in the perfect yet affordable holiday card.
We’ve listed steps for what to write in a holiday card to help you assure that your happy holidays messages are flawless, no matter whom you are writing to.
A thoughtful gift is the best kind you can give this holiday season. With the perfect holiday card saying, you will not only spread joy but also, show those close to you just how much you care. In fact, crafting your personalized sentiment on one of our holiday photo cards will allow you to turn your families special memories into a keepsake to share. Use one, or two, or three of the wishes below to add some jingle to your holiday greeting.
There’s no need to struggle with what to write in a business holiday card. The holidays are certainly a hectic time for most organizations and as a professional, it may seem like you have no time. Even through all of the chaos, it’s important to invest in thanking the important people who make it all happen. The best part? It won’t even take you that much time! Use one of our helpful business holiday card messages to build your business relationships, thank your clients and colleagues and spread your Season’s Greetings.
Pick and choose a few funny holiday card sayings to add to your greeting cards. Show off your witty personality through your holiday card this year. These chuckle-worthy messages are perfect for your fun-loving friends plus, they pair well with funny Christmas card photos!
Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Having family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be. A young mother and her son are celebrating Christmas morning together.