I want to wish a happy birthday to the best boss and my role model. You are a very talented and interesting person I am proud to meet and work.
Spread the love
Sometimes we have to bid farewell to someone in our lives. Farewell is not all about to say goodbye. It’s all about to remember your all old memories what you did with your colleagues and friends, on the last day of your gathering. Here we have compiled our best collection of Happy Farewell Wishes which can help you to share kind words with the deep of your heart. Farewell is the best time to encourging and giving your best wishes to someone. Find an amazing one Farewell Wish and make your Friend, Colleagues, and Co-worker day commemorate and enjoyful. Hope you make them blush on the starting of them new journey.
1 ) It sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, but I still can’t believe you are leaving! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it soon! Good luck!
2 ) A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
3 ) Don’t cry since it really is over. Smile due to the fact it happened.
4 ) Apart from the decision making, communication and overall professionalism, the most important thing I have learnt from you is how to be a good human being. Thanks boss.
5 ) You’ve been great to work with and you’ve left your mark with us. Now it’s time to relax and enjoy! Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement.
6 ) I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support is the reason why I look forward to work every day. Thanks boss.
7 ) As you take your new road, We wish you a cup of success, A pint of happiness, And a jug of achievements. May you live the life of your dreams each moment.
8 ) Nobody can do your job quite like you! How will we ever make things work around here without you? Our whole team will miss you. Farewell and best wishes!
9 ) Man’s feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. – Jean Paul Richter
10 ) Your comments on my failures and your compliments on my performance – both motivate and inspire me to do better. Thanks boss.
11 ) It may be time to say good bye But always remember our special moments. Sharing them with you makes it all worthwhile.
12 ) Ever has it been that love knows not its personal depth until the hour of separation.
13 ) Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? – Author Unknown
14 ) Having worked under a great professional like you was a life time opportunity. On your farewell, we would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in your endeavors.
15 ) Remembering you and the impact you’ve made to our company. We all want to say goodbye and good luck!
16 ) It may be hard to say good bye But the ‘GOOD’ with it is A promise of something better.
17 ) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
18 ) Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
19 ) A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again. – Author Unknown
20 ) A wave, A tear, A farewell. Forever it will be a special moment.
21 ) Dear boss… thanks for putting the needs of your employees ahead of those of the company and your own.
22 ) The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. – Ivy Baker Priest
23 ) A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks.
24 ) Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
25 ) Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair. – William Cowper
26 ) You have been a much appreciated and highly regarded asset to this company. Good luck in all your ventures!
27 ) Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. – Emily Dickinson, “Parting”
28 ) Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
29 ) Goodbye would have been a little less saddening if I had someone else in place of you as my boss. Wish you could stay with us a little longer. Best of luck for your future plans.
30 ) How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. – Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie
31 ) It has been a great pleasure working with a colleague like you. Now, you are off to your next big challenge! Good luck and farewell!
32 ) Good luck to a wonderful Boss! It was wonderful working with you. We’ll miss you and wish you well!
33 ) You may not be among us tomorrow, But your wisdom will remain.
34 ) The way I see it, A GOODBYE just means that A HELLO will be coming soon. I hope to meet you again someday.
35 ) Absence from whom we really like is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
36 ) Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. –Flavia Weedn
37 ) So sorry to see you go, boss, and we’ll sure miss you. We wish you all the best for the future!
38 ) You are to us what Warren Buffet would be to an apprentice investor, Gordon Ramsay would be to an aspiring chef, David Beckham would be to an aspiring footballer and Brad Pitt would be to an aspiring actor – Demigod. Thanks boss.
39 ) I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
Spread the love
You will want to get your retirement wishes for boss just right. understandable to want to express this as you wish them the best for the future.
Birthday is a momentous occasion, an anniversary of the day on which one is born. It is a day to reminisce the chance life gave one to commence a duty. It is also an important moment to celebrate the joy of being alive, and these celebrations consistently accumulate to form a cluster of sweet memories. Everybody has a birthday, and your boss is certainly no exception.
If your boss is celebrating his/her Big Day and you are wondering what kind of message to send to him to make his/her day more exciting and make him/her feel appreciated, then we’ve got you covered. Here, we have several dozens of outstanding birthday wishes for bosses that would leave you spoiled for choice. Make your boss’ Big Day more colorful by sending any of these well-penned wishes to him or her. And who knows, you just might end up becoming your boss’s favorite employee!
Professional Birthday Wishes for Employers and Employees
Formal Birthday Wishes for Professional and Social Occasions
Did I Actually Miss your Special Day? | Belated Birthday Wishes
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
Farewell Messages for Boss: It is always nice to see an annoying boss resign or retire. But if an admirable and respectable boss is leaving the company – write sweet notes on a farewell card to say goodbye. Apart from the greeting card, take ideas from this post to think of inspirational, motivational and funny quotes you can include in your farewell speech for your boss. Be creative and put in some effort to make your wishes stand out from the rest of your colleagues. Even though he or she is no longer your boss, the bridges you build today may be the ones that catapult your career higher tomorrow.
1) Boss… there have been many times when your bossy ways have made us frown and complain. But after the dust settles we’ve always admired your persistence to push us again and again. Today as you leave the office and let go of the helm of our team, we wish you the best and hope that your new job fulfils all your dreams.
2) You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
3) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
4) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
5) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
6) The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your colleagues. Farewell.
7) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go. Farewell.
8) Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
9) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
10) While we bid farewell to you, we feel pity for your new colleagues today. They have no idea the kind of wrath they have got coming their way. Goodbye boss.
11) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside. Farewell.
12) Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
13) Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.
14) Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. Farewell.
15) I have learnt the principles of business not from a book but from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving. Farewell.
16) Dear boss… you are leaving this office, but your legacy will remain here forever. Farewell.
17) Your reign as the boss may have come to an end, but it marks the ending us being colleagues and the beginning of us being just friends. Farewell.
18) Company procedures taught us how to make good decisions by following operational manuals. You taught us how to how to make good decisions by following our hearts. Farewell to a true leader.
19) Dear boss… your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye.
20) A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor. A great mentor is not necessarily a great leader. A great leader is not necessarily a great teacher. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader and boss – all rolled into one. Farewell.
21) It doesn’t matter whether or not I get the opportunity to work with luminaries like Steve Jobs or Jack Welch because I have already worked with a luminary like you. Farewell.
22) Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. I can’t thank you enough for everything, farewell.
23) We wish you good luck as you set out to pursue a new role in a new company. We hope that there is nothing but success and promotions in your career’s destiny. Farewell.
24) As a boss, you have always seen us through tough times at work. But now that we are just friends and no longer colleagues, I hope I can reciprocate the favor someday by helping you see through tough times in life. Farewell.
25) Ordinary employees like me become extraordinary when they are trained by awesome bosses like you. Farewell to my favorite boss.
26) Farewell, to the boss who showed us that secret to success lies in simple things like hard work and perseverance.
27) You may have been my boss for just a few years, but your inspirational and motivational words of advice will push me to do my best for the rest of my life. Farewell.
28) All these years you were my boss first, friend second. Now that you have resigned, I look forward to being just your friend. Farewell.
29) You may have left for greener pastures but in doing so, you have made us go blue. Goodbye boss, we will miss you.
30) There are two types of bosses – one, whose departure makes employees happy and the second, whose resignation makes employees sad. You are definitely the second time and we are all going to miss you real bad. Farewell.
31) Your towering presence was always inspiring, your reassuring words were stress busting and your constant support was highly motivating. Farewell to a boss, who we will be dearly missing.
32) Dear boss… in your new job, as you come across more annoying employees than us – you will realize how dealing with us has never been a fuss. Farewell dear boss.
33) I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks. The value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell boss.
34) Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.
35) We all wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.
36) I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.
37) We may get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. Farewell, we will miss you.
38) This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell, boss.
39) I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.
40) Today officially marks the end of the time when you can shout and scream at us at the pretext of being our boss. Farewell.
Inspirational quote for boss to say thank you gratitude. Thank You You really know how to bring out the best in us. Motivational thank you message for boss.
Thank You Notes for Boss: There are many ways in which you can say thank you to your boss. You can write a thank you letter, leave an inspirational note on your manager’s desk or appreciate your boss’ leadership by writing a motivational quote on a greeting card. You can even express your gratitude by saying something funny yet thankful during a team meeting. Whether it is Boss’ Day or your boss’ birthday, use any opportunity to thank him or her for guiding you and mentoring you all along. A few kind words are all it will take to build bridges. Always remember that bosses are grumpy, annoying, rude, tough and dominating – but they do it because even they have performance targets to meet and bosses higher up to please.
1) Boss… nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude. Thanks.
2) Working for you is an honor, working without you is an absolute horror. Working under you is a pleasure, an experience that I will truly treasure. Thanks boss.
3) Thanks for converting our mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. You really know how to bring out the best in us.
4) I will never know what it feels like to work under a boss who is annoying, grumpy, irritating and always angry. But this is one work experience that I am glad not to have had – all thanks to a boss like you.
5) Dear boss… thanks for putting the needs of your employees ahead of those of the company and your own.
6) I won’t suck up to you by lying and saying that you are perfect in every way. But your support is the reason why I look forward to work every day. Thanks boss.
7) You are to us what Warren Buffet would be to an apprentice investor, Gordon Ramsay would be to an aspiring chef, David Beckham would be to an aspiring footballer and Brad Pitt would be to an aspiring actor – Demigod. Thanks boss.
8) A boss and a friend, two in one. Whoever thought that work-life would be so much fun. Thanks.
9) Apart from the decision making, communication and overall professionalism, the most important thing I have learnt from you is how to be a good human being. Thanks boss.
10) Your comments on my failures and your compliments on my performance – both motivate and inspire me to do better. Thanks boss.
11) Boss… at work, you are the answer to all our problems and questions. Thank you for being our very own Google.
12) Thanks for putting pressure on me, being tough on me for my mistakes that were silly. Sometimes tough love is necessary, which is what I have learnt in my career’s journey. Thanks boss.
13) Initially, appraisals used to be synonymous with anxiety and fear. Now they are synonymous with excitement and cheer. Thanks boss.
14) Boss… I want to thank you for promoting me and giving me a raise. But more importantly, I want to thank you for identifying my skills and giving me a chance to prove my worth in this organization.
15) Salary is one thing but real job satisfaction comes from the praises and appraisals given by a boss who is a true mentor. Thanks.
16) Boss, you are the pilot who helps us fly through monthly targets and appraisals. Thanks.
17) Just like how all trees need water to grow and all humans need air to live, companies need bosses like you to survive and prosper. Thanks for being our lifeline.
18) You don’t lose your temper even when we make mistakes. Instead, you motivate us to fix them no matter how many tries it takes. Thanks boss.
19) I am saying this not just because I have just got a raise. But I have always believed that you are a boss worthy of praise. Thank you.
20) You lead your employees and get them to follow your vision without being dominating and annoying. Thanks for showing us that respect is always deserved, never commanded or forced.
21) As our boss, you are highly motivational. As a human being, you are truly inspirational. Thanks.
22) You make me feel like a million bucks every time you ask me for my opinion on something important, although I know that sometimes you do it only to make me feel nice. Thanks for being such a wonderful boss.
23) Boss… most managers just worry about the company’s profitability. Thank you for also keeping your employees happy.
24) You are the one who makes month end, performance reviews and KPIs actually worth looking forward to. Thanks boss.
25) You weren’t going to get anything out of pushing me, to be an exceptional employee – but you still invested your time in me. Thank you for mentoring me every step of the way.
26) Dear boss… unlimited patience, heaps of tolerance. To offer support, always a sport. Contagious attitude, never angry or rude. Inspirational personality, almost like a celebrity. This is why you are, our office’s star. Thank you.
27) Thanks for knowing exactly when to cut us some slack and when to come cracking down on us. Are you a psychic in disguise?
28) Let me confess that sometimes I find it hard to cope up with your idiosyncrasies. But that makes me wonder how you manage to cope up with the idiosyncrasies of tens of employees like us. Thanks for having sky high tolerance levels boss.
29) As long as I have to spend time with a boss like you in the office, I don’t mind even if 9 to 5 becomes 9 to 9. Thanks for making work enjoyable.
30) From being nothing to something, I have traveled a long journey under your guidance. Thanks boss.
31) From mentoring new team members to counseling employees’ personal issues. From supporting colleagues unconditionally to helping those facing workplace blues – thanks for showing that no matter how hard bosses crack the whip, they need to have a strong human side to their leadership.
32) You motivate your employees, you take tough decisions. You support your colleagues, you are a true inspiration. Thanks boss.
33) After working with a flawless boss like you, I have started feeling a little left out when I am with my friends. Every time they say bad things about their bosses, I really have nothing to say. Thanks for making me feel like an outcast.
34) My cubicle feels like my second home –comfortable and relaxed yet productive and efficient. All thanks to a chilled out boss like you.
35) Stories of what an amazing boss you are, have gone viral in my family. Thanks for being a cool boss.
36) My skills and talent would have gone with me to the grave, if you hadn’t spotted them and inspired me to go forth and be brave. Thanks boss.
37) My monthly targets do not come in the form of numbers and charts – they come in the form of praises from my boss. Thanks.
38) It is one thing to be a boss, another thing to be a mentor but a completely different thing to be a leader. We are proud to be led by a boss, mentor and manager like you. Thanks for everything.
39) The biggest problem in having an extraordinary boss like you is that I will never be happy working for anyone else. Thanks, but you have really limited my career options because I have no other option but to follow you wherever you go.
40) There are two things we never have to deal with – bullying at work and dealing with office politics. Simply because we have a boss who is just so terrific. Thanks.
Mar 11, 2018- Explore ideahaulgifts's board "Birthday Wishes for Boss" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Happy birthday boss quotes, Birthday message for.