The best thing you can do for a friend or relative who is recovering from surgery is to visit them and let them know that you're there for them.
Sometimes we find it hard to get a perfect get well soon messages for our loved ones that are on the sick bed, those we sincerely wish from the bottom of our hearts that they get well soon. Most times we actually know what we feel for them, but just that we find it hard to communicate it. It’s not easy to find the perfect get well messages to someone who is sick. Everybody falls in sick at some point in our lives. That is the time we feel totally helpless and need to look for our friends and relatives for support. It is the perfect time for Get well soon messages
Here is a list of inspirational get well soon quotes that will interest you. We hope you’ll find them valuable
1. Hope you feel better soon.
2. I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
3. I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
4. While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
5. Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
6. Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
7. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
8. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker<
9. Get well soon and together, we shall continue to find happiness in our friendship.
10. Dear friend, get well soon and rock your life!
11.The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Get Well Soon.
12. Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
13. With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
14. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
15. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
16. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
17. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
18. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
19. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
20. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
21. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
Life Quotes: 300 Inspirational Quotes about Life
Perseverance Quotes About Not Giving Up
22. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
23. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
24. Get well soon! Together, we shall make the bond of our friendship even tighter and stronger.
25. I pray to the Almighty to bring you healing and a speedy recovery.
26. Sending all good wishes to my friend. Here’s hoping you’ll get well very soon.
27. I wish the very best health to you, my dear friend.
28. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
29. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
30. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time you will be completely healthy and smiling.
31. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
32. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
33. Get Well Soon Messages for Mom, Dad, Brother or Sister
34. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
35. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
36. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
37. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
38. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
39. Sending oceans of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health, my friend.
40. Get well soon, dear friend! Your companionship is so important to me. I hope you’re feeling better soon.
41. I pray for my dear friend’s fast recovery and future good health.
42. Get well soon, my dearest friend, as I always want to see you fit and fine.
43. Sending good vibes to you, my dear friend, to help fight your sickness. I hope you get well soon.
Optimistic Quotes To Keep You Going
Greatest Quotes About Being Happy
44. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
45. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
46. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
47. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
48. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
49. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
50. Get Well Soon Messages for Boss, Colleague or Coworker
51. You can get better fast! Just do it! Be Well!
52. I am sorry to hear of this tough time for you. You’re in my prayers.
53. Know this too will pass. May you heal quickly.
54. Get well soon so we can again rock together!
55. Wishing a very speedy recovery to my friend.
56. Dear friend, bid farewell to your bad health and get ready to greet happiness and wellness!
57. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
58. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
59. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
60. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
61. May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
62. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
63. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
64. Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
65. Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
66. Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you get well soon.
67. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
68. We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
69. Get Well Soon Messages for your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband or Wife
70. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you they cannot give me joy.
71. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
72. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
73. Sending positive, healing thoughts to you, my dear friend. I hope you get well very soon.
74. I pray for your good health, my dearest friend.
75. Get well soon so we can once again discover the world and resume our fun!
76. I’m sending you loads of good wishes for a fast recovery.
77. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
78. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
79. Get Well Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
80. Get Well Soon Messages for a Friend
81. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
82. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
83. Being in the hospital is a downer, but there is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
84. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
85. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as Knew.
86. For life is not to live, but to be well.
Never Give Up Quotes To Stay Strong
Inspirational Softball Quotes To Motivate Your Team
87. As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.
88. Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.
89. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better – and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
90. Hurry up and get the heck out of there!
91. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
92. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
93. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
94. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
95. I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.
96. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
97. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
98. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have a 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
99. Heard That You’re Not Feeling Well. So Brought Flowers For You To Make You Feel Healthier And Happier. Get Well Soon!’
100. Health and good humor are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation.
101. Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
102. A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends.
103. It is a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class.
104. If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
105. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
106. Get-well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.
107. Physical ills are the taxes laid upon this wretched life; some are taxed higher, and some lower, but all pay something.
108. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
109. Sometimes I get the feeling the aspirin companies are sponsoring my headaches.
110. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
111. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
Inspirational Volleyball Quotes To Motivate Your Teammates
Best Inspirational Messages Plus Quotes
112. You have a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
113. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
114. The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
115. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness.
116. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
117. Learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
118. The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
119. The best of healers is good cheer.
120. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
I hear your surgery went well and that you're recovering beautifully. Take it slow Take good care of yourself and best wishes for a quick and easy recovery. —.
Wish them a speedy recovery by choosing the perfect get well wishes from our collection of over a hundred get well soon messages. Whether you send it in a get well soon card, a hand-written letter, sms text message or email, get well messages will help boost the spirit of your friends and loved ones who are ill. Our thoughts and emotions have a significant impact on one’s ability to get better soon. Putting a smile on someone’s face and touching their heart with your thoughtful get well soon wishes will help speed up their road to recovery. Here you will find a variety of ways to wish someone a speedy a recovery. In addition to all sorts of different get well soon messages for friends and loved ones, you will also find funny get well wishes and get well soon images. How will you say to them “I hope you feel better soon”?
Do you have someone to send Speedy Recovery Wishes or Get Well Wishes and you do not have the right words to write in a get well card message.
We are here for you. Here you will find inspirational get well messages for wishing your family, relatives, friends, colleagues or people close to you a speedy recovery.
These get well messages will jog your mind to aid you in writing your own unique speedy recovery message.
I heard you had fallen ill and you were admitted. I am praying for your recovery soon.
Sorry to hear about your illness. Forget about everything, speedy recovery my dear.
I am praying for your complete and quick recovery. May get well soon!
I am sending you a big hug through this card; I wish you a speedy recovery. I miss you.
Quick recovery! Our date is still intact, promise to treat you after your recovery
Coming from your secret admirer, I wish you all the best and speedy recovery.
Thank you everyone for coming to see my brother, your prayers have been answered. He is now out of danger and doing great. Please pray for his speedy recovery.
I pray for your speedy recovery, we really need you.
Kindly stick to your medication religiously until the last instructions; we don’t want you getting back to the same situation. Get well soon my dear friend. Wish you a fast recovery.
Sickness steals you from your family, friends and things you love most. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon my friend.
May you take a proper rest and come back safely. I will be praying for your quick recovery. Get well soon my love.
I know how much you would love to be in this game, but health comes first. Get well soon, speedy recovery.
We thank God for a successful surgery. Get well soon my dear friend
Your strength and courage is really admirable, you have proved it during your surgery. May you get well soon
Good to hear you are recovering on well. May you get well soon
Dear, Get on well soon. I am praying for your quick recovery.
Sending you all my love and the best wishes, may you recover quickly
Get well soon [name]. We are praying for your speedy recovery. We love you [name].
You are an inspiration. Wish you a speedy recovery and we will pray for you.
I know this is just part of the journey; you will get out strong and better. Wishing you a speedy recovery
If I had the magic, I would use it to fix you, I can’t wait for long. Get well soon, wish you a speedy recovery.
My friend, hope each new day brings you closer to your recovery. Wishing you good health and quick recovery
Get well soon [person’s name], We serve a living God and we believe He will Heal you.
Hope you get well soon after your recent surgery. May your road to recovery be short and smooth!
Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We are all praying for your speedy recovery!
Sending you my love and quick recovery wishes on your recent surgery. May good health find your way!
Sending you all the best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery from the surgery. Be strong, you will soon be well.
Wishing you a speedy recovery after the recent surgery.
You are strong, everything will be fine. Remember there are people who love and miss you so much. Get well soon!
Babe, if you need someone to talk to remember I am always here for you. Get well soon my love. Love you.
Being tucked away in bed is one of the worst experiences; everyone is waiting for you to get out of that bed. Get well soon, speedy recovery.
A look outside will tell you how fun life is; it’s trying to tell you to get better and enjoy life. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Get well soon [name]. [Company name] wishes you a speedy recovery. Our prayers are with you.
Sickness comes and goes, don’t let the sickness stress you, you are in good hands.
Don’t allow the sickness to take away the little strength left. You will overcome.
Hope you have been faithful in taking your medication. May you recover from your sickness my friend.
It is heartbreaking to see you in this situation, everyone is missing you. Wishing you fast recovery
I am sending you this message to let you know you are really missed here at home. Everyone wants you to get back on your feet. I wish you a speedy recovery.
You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Sending you good wishes for health, May you get well soon.
Friends are meant to be there for each other in times of happiness, and life challenges. That’s why we are here for you today. We wish you a speedy recovery.
Sickness is not something to joke with, just the other day you were perfectly fine. I wish you speedy recovery.
You look good; you are on the right path to recovery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery
We miss you so much at work. We send you well wishes for recovery. See you soon
May you get back to your feet and work soon. Get well soon dear.
You have been on medication since day one. That is almost coming to an end. I wish you the strength and hope you get well soon.
It’s our humble prayer for you to get well soon. Speedy recovery friend
My dear friend, I wish you get well soon. You are missed.
With the same speed that lightening travels, I hope you get well soon, speedy recovery
Life is becoming more boring without you around. I can’t find someone to play with. Please get well soon.
May the Lord speed up your recovery; I wish you the best in life. Get well soon my love.
Everybody at the class is waiting for your return; the class is lifeless without your funny jokes. Get well soon classmate.If you find these messages, wishes, quotes & Poems useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.
The best thing you can do for a friend or relative who is recovering from surgery is to visit them and let them know that you're there for them.
You’re on Get Well Soon Messages, page 3 of 3 of Get Well Soon Quotes and Messages
Page 1 – Get Well Quotes
Page 2 – Quotations and Wishes for Getting Well
Page 3 – Get Well Soon Messages
Get well soon messages when someone is sick, injured, or recovering from a surgery, your words of care and love can go a long way in making them feel better and relaxed. It doesn’t matter whether the person is a friend, colleague or a relative. What matters is how your caring words make them feel!
Doctor’s medicine is important, but sometimes, it’s more important for patients to feel good about themselves! The healing power is often said to be a matter of how you feel. So when you send a get-well-soon card to a close friend or loved one, make sure the messages inspire and encourage them to feel better!
Fun and laughter can revive and rejuvenate anyone. It is not for nothing that they say that laughter is one of the best medicine. Anything funny that brightens up the patient can work wonders! Send a card with an appropriate funny message from these:
Check out our messages for occasions like birthdays, weddings and more.
Inspiring a patient and making them feel strong can contribute to their recovery in a big way. Here are some messages that can inspire your friend or loved one to get will and get back to their normal life!
Surgeries are followed by some pain and challenges. A few words of care and love during this time can help speed up the healing!
Looking for get well card messages that hit the mark? Review these listings for ideas. And, then, personalize your card with your own message.
Card messages aren’t my thing. Get well soon!
During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!
GET WELL SOON!! Missing you lots and we hope that you have a quick recovery.
Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
Better you than me. Get well soon!
GET WELL SOON!! We’re missing you lots at [ home / work / school ]. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back soon.
Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
Here’s to hoping you get well soon. We’re thinking of you during this time and we hope that your recovery is a restful one.
Get well soon greetings from one of your best friends.
Here’s to hoping you GET WELL SOON! We’re missing you at [ home / work / school ] and can’t wait to have you back.
Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
We’re hoping your surgery (GOES/WENT) well, and that your recovery is quick!
Hope you’re back on your feet pronto.
You’ll be on your feet again soon.
Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart today.
We pray and hope this finds you well on the way to recovery.
I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
If I told you to “Get Well Soon,” it wouldn’t be soon enough. Get Well Now.
I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
Loving relief for your aches and pains.
Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of flowers!
May every day find you feeling better!
May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation.
May you feel your usual self again in no time!! Missing you lots while you’re getting back on you feet and hope to see you at [ home / work / school ] again soon.
May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery. GET WELL SOON!
May your recovery be a quick and zippy one. Enjoy the time off and we hope to see back on your feet again soon.
May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
Our warmest thoughts are with you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
Our prayers, healing thoughts, and a little sunshine to brighten your day are coming your way.
Sending you some get well cheer!
Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Thinking of you. May you feel better soon.
To brighten your day!
We miss you! Come back soon!
We’re sick without you. Get well soon.
We’re all missing you terribly and can’t wait to have you back at [ home / work / school ] again. Get well soon! Lots of love.
We’re all thinking of you during this time while you’re getting better in hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you again at [ work / home / school ] soon.
We’re all thinking of you while you’re in hospital with your feet up. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you at [ home / work / school ] again soon.
We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that your back to you’re usual self again soon.
Our prayers for a speedy recovery.
Wishing you a super duper, fast and zippy recovery! [ Home / Work / School ] hasn’t been the same without you.
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
You are missed! Get well and hurry back.
You might also like:
Quotes about Overcoming
Merry Christmas greetings, jokes and pictures
To Share is Divine...
Surgery can be a scary event for many people. Sharing some get well wishes with the individual will remind them that your thoughts and.