Jul 28, 2019 Get inspired with baby shower & New baby wishes and messages for the mom-to -be or new parents. Text it, email it, or write it on a card, but.
There are some few things in life that really matter; these are things that make joyful moments to be complete. In some parts of the world, a baby shower is a way to celebrate the expecting or delivery of a child. This is done by presenting gifts and a baby shower card to the mother at a party, whereas others host a baby shower to celebrate the transformation of a woman into a mother.
Traditionally, baby showers are given only for the family’s first child, and only women are invited and of course, it’s an awesome moment for parents; they receive lots of beautiful wishes and gifts for their new baby.
What a wonderful privilege it will be for you to be part of a baby shower. Have you ever found yourself at such an occasion where you suddenly ran out of ideas or you are thinking of what to write on the baby shower card? You may be astonished, speechless and don’t really know what to write; worry not, we’ve got you covered with a long-list of baby shower card messages and ideas.
See Also: 105 Unique Irish Names For New Born
Here in this post, you are going to see:
1. Happy baby shower, we hope everything goes smoothly with the arrival of your new baby.
2. This is really exciting!!! All the best with the new baby. We hope that your new baby is happy and healthy.
3. Wishing you both all the best with your soon-to-be role as parents. All the best.
4. May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love, and happiness.
5. Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
6. Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
7. Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
8. Congratulations! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy and lots of creativity in coming up with a name for your new baby
9. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new baby. Wishing you all the best with parenthood.
10. Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to your family.
11. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations. We hope that your soon-to-be new baby arrives safe and sound. All the best.
12. May the coming new baby fill your home with hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance. Congratulations!
13. May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
14. Congratulations! I am so delighted for you. I pray for your safety and a healthy delivery. I hope all goes smoothly.
15. May you cherish every minute because time flies so fast. God bless you and your new baby!
16. What a bliss a new baby brings to our life. So happy for you both, congratulations!
17. Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
18. Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
19. I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
20. Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
You Might Also Like: 80+ Funny Names To Call Someone
During baby showers, creating a unique guest book instead of a baby shower card will go a long way in making the new baby feel welcome and help preserve the memory of the experience. Here are some baby shower book ideas we’ve gathered to make your celebration fun and more interesting.
It would be so great to create a tree with a baby shower book for the guests at your baby shower to leave their own “personal touch” by leaving their own thumbprints as the leaves on a picture of a tree. The ink dries quickly, so guests can also add their signature afterwards. When the child is grown, it will remind them of the people who have supported them since the beginning and show that their family tree extends further than just their relatives.
See Also: Wedding Thank You Wording That Are Immensely Appreciative
If you are thinking of an underwater theme for the baby shower guest book, you can create this using mailing labels attached to the lines that come from the whale. Let the guests leave their mark on the labels by writing their names on each of the label.
Giving a child a book during a baby shower can help give rise to a lifetime of reading. You can write a short message of love inside the book with the date, time and your name. Parents can request children’s book from guests which they can use to build a collection for the baby. Some of these books include Corduroy
By Don Freeman, The Very Hungry Caterpillar By Eric Carle etc.
Creating a photo collage is one of the best things to do at your baby shower. You can achieve this by using your smartphone to take a snapshot of all the guests with their wishes in their hands and at the end, you can create a photo collage with it. This will help to preserve all these wonderful memories in time to come.
Read Also: Funeral Thank You Notes To Appreciate Friends And Family
This is similar to the thumbprint tree. You can create a picture of flying balloons and have your guests sign their names and write their wishes for the baby in each of the flying balloons. Then you can hang this in the children’s playroom to keep your spirits lifted.
A clever idea for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is having each guest sign their name and some words of wisdom onto blocks. Just like the people in your life, the blocks should come in various shapes and sizes. This may also help ease tension for the baby upon learning one of the life’s earliest lessons, that a square peg doesn’t fit in a round hole.
Another brilliant idea is to create a customized photo pillow. Pick a photo of the pregnant mom-to-be, the baby’s big siblings or a heartfelt saying. While on display, guests can sign the pillow using a permanent marker for an added layer of comfort.
You can believe it when they say it takes a community to train a child. Using puzzle pieces as the guest book for the event is a sweet little way to show that sentiment amongst the inner circle. When the little baby decides to put them together, it will be a great lesson.
Thinking of another idea instead of a baby shower card, then you should really consider this. it involves using diapers as envelopes for words of wisdom notes that guests write when they sign in. It may also be a cute gesture to leave them inside the diaper for the mom-to-be to read until after the baby is born. This way she will have some extra support when she needs it most.
One of the best ideas for a baby shower book instead of a baby shower card is to show some love with some fingerprint rain drops. Start by simply tracing an image of an umbrella. Then include instructions to the guests to add their fingerprints in what looks like rain drops—it is a baby “shower” after all!
Read Also: 105 Names You Can Consider For New Born
Now the baby shower is over and it’s time to show appreciation to those who honored the invitation. You might be wondering what to say or what to do or what to write to show how grateful you are…you have it all. Check out these unique and adorable baby shower card ideas we have compiled just for you below:
1. My baby will feel like a royalty upon birth, thanks to your priceless gifts.
2. My baby shower has been made special with your presence because you have made it a wonderful experience. Thanks for showering your blessings in such abundance.
3. Thank you for coming to the baby shower. I really loved the baby toiletries set. I was looking for herbal soaps and you brought it along. Thank you once again for making my work easier.
4. Even though your gift can’t be seen by my unborn baby, I speak on my baby’s behalf when I say thank you so much.
5. Thank you! Your gifts mark the beginning of the many wonderful blessings that friends and family will shower on my child for a lifetime.
6. Oh! what an amazing thing, my little bundle of joy will be born into this world surrounded by lovely gifts like yours. Thanks.
7. Having you around makes things super easy for me. Thanks for such a wonderful baby shower.
8. Thanks for all the gifts you gave me at my baby shower. I am certain that your blessings will forever be with my little flower.
9. You went out of your way to attend this baby shower. I can only thank you for your kindness and warmth that made all the guests open up their hearts. Thank you once again, my dear.
10. My unborn baby will love the gifts that you got, but not as much as the person who gave them. Thanks.
11. You made my day so special with the sweetest baby shower. I loved the coordinated color theme, the personalized invites and the food were simply scrumptious. And more importantly, you made all the guests feel at home. Thank you so much. I feel so special.
12. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and I’m so delighted that you made it extremely special with the baby shower. Thank you so much. I am blessed to have you around
13. Thanks for being at my baby shower, may God continue to keep us together and may we have many more moments to celebrate.
14. Thanks for making it to my baby shower. It was indeed a successful one.
15. Thank you so much for coming to the baby shower. Love and best wishes from the proud would-be parents.
16. It wouldn’t have been possible to host the perfect baby shower without the presence of friends and family like you. Thank you.
17. Your gift is symbolic of the fact that you will continue to shower my baby with love, care, and affection for a lifetime. Thanks.
18. You got such a lovely gift. You’d be the first person on the meeting list when my baby learns to say thanks.
19. Your beautiful gift makes me want to switch places with the baby inside my tummy. Thanks a lot.
20. We wanted only your good wishes but you gave us gifts and much more. We wanted a simple baby shower but you gave us memories to adore. Sweet words of appreciation are not the only things that are due. On behalf of our unborn child, we give many thanks to you.
We hope you are able to find these beautiful ideas we have gathered here for you very helpful. Consider doing something different for the next baby shower you are to attend. Cheers!
What To Write In A Wedding Card
What To Write In A Graduation Card
What To Write In A Get Well Card
What To Write In A Sympathy Card – 60 Condolence Messages
What To Write In A Birthday Card For A Friend Or Family Member – 50 Messages For You
Jul 28, 2019 Get inspired with baby shower & New baby wishes and messages for the mom-to -be or new parents. Text it, email it, or write it on a card, but.
A baby shower serves as a pleasant diversion from all the craziness and a fun time for the guest of honor to show off her ever adorable baby bump. This is also the perfect time to celebrate one last hurrah with the girls before the baby says, “Hello, World!” As a guest, you’ll want to assure that this day goes as smoothly as possible, full of celebrations and smiles. Make your addition to all of this baby shower happiness with some touching baby shower wishes and messages.
If you find yourself asking what to write in a baby shower card or are searching for an element that will take your baby shower greeting over the top, you are in the right place. These inspirational baby sentiments will help you reiterate just how excited you are for the newest addition. To get started on finding the perfect inspiration, pick a section below.
There is something magical about a wish that just can’t be described. An almost mom prepping the house for baby and getting ready for all the before baby celebrations could definitely use a few wishes, words of wisdom, or advice. Well wishes for a baby shower will touch hearts and allow you to say ‘congratulations’ and ‘we love you’ like never before. It won’t take much time to add one of these baby shower best wishes to your greeting card, and you won’t regret it. These short and sweet personalized wishes will serve as a part of all the festive celebrations.
As you pick up a pen and get ready to draft your baby shower card wishes, make sure that the well wishes you write stay true to you and shine a spotlight on your one-of-a-kind relationship to the parents-to-be. These adorable new baby wishes are a great place to get inspiration for your charming sentiment for the little one’s debut. You can also use inspiration from the baby shower theme.
These baby shower wishes for a boy (more like wishes for a little prince) are a fun way to celebrate his almost arrival with the happy couple. Mom-to-be will cherish your sweet greeting and keep it close to her heart to share with her handsome man a few years down the road. These kind baby shower words also make for great shower keepsakes and the perfect addition to a baby shower photo book. Use the below template to draft the best and most personalized wishes for the little man.
If you know the gender of the baby before the shower, then why not reflect that in your baby shower card greeting? She’s sugar and spice and everything nice, and she’s about to change this happy couple’s world in the best way imaginable. Share these touching baby shower card wishes for the pink bundle of joy with mom on her big day. Go one step further and print these sweet words onto a custom canvas print that mom and dad can hang in the little one’s nursery. This makes the perfect baby shower gift.
When you think of the word ‘baby’ you can’t help but immediately be drawn to words like adorable, darling, sweet, heavenly, lovable and the list goes on. If you’re getting stuck there, don’t worry. It’s not uncommon to get writers’ block, especially when trying to find perfect words for an almost newly mom. If you’re looking to fill in all of the blank space of your ‘Welcome Baby card’ but seem to be at a loss for words, look to these cute baby shower card messages for inspiration.
As a family member, friend, or colleague, it may be difficult to figure out what to say in a baby gift card message, especially if parenthood is not up your alley. Yet it’s such a momentous journey, the new parents need all the emotional support they can get.
Parenting turns worlds upside down. Sure the buildup seems slow, with 9 months of prep time, doctors visits, baby showers. But no one will ever boast about being fully prepared for their first baby. It just doesn’t happen.
If you’re drawing a blank trying to send a heartfelt message on a gift card, here are some ideas.
· Embrace learning on the go! There’s nothing like raising a kid to help you realize everyone’s just winging it!
· You might think parenthood will make you feel More stressed because now you’re responsible for a human life! But the truth is it’ll help you realize that it’s impossible to control most outcomes. You might even end up a little less frazzled!
· Everyone needs empathy and balance. Don’t forget to take time for yourself before the kid takes it all.
· Welcome to the sleepless nights! Though you won’t sleep for many years to come, this experience is what everyone raves about, so enjoy every second.
· You will never realize your capacity to care about how much anybody sleeps or poops until the baby is born. Enjoy the crazy messy sleepless nights because they truly pass too quickly.
· Love just got real. So very excited for you!
· Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. (if it’s a boy)
· It’s an exhausting miracle and it’s all yours. Enjoy it even though you will feel like there is not enough coffee in the world.
· The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
· This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
· Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little one
· We will be there soon to get our dose of cuddles and cootchy coos. Till then, you can enjoy our share. Happy snuggling!
· A special gift to welcome your little someone new
· After a few months you will find your baby owns more things than you!
· Thank you for letting me be a part of you and your baby’s life
· Parenthood is one of the best journeys in life. Enjoy the ride
· Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! We are so happy for you and we can’t wait to meet him/her.
· You two are going to be amazing parents. Remember this special time and how lovely it is to grow a family.
· Enjoy this little blessing and all the blessings that come with the baby.
· So happy for you two! He/she’s going to be one lucky baby. Enjoy him/her!
· *Congratulations on this exciting new chapter of your life. Enjoy your new little family and everything that comes with it.
· *We couldn’t wait for this day to come and now he’s here. You are going to be the best parents and we can’t wait to see you in action.
· What a blessing! Enjoy every second with your sweet little girl/boy. She’s beautiful!
· Enjoy your new little angel even if sleep seems like a distant memory.
· We can’t wait to meet your new little addition. Hope mom’s recovery is smooth.
· This is such an exciting time for your new little family. Enjoy your time together and all the amazing moments that come with your new miracle.
· I can’t wait to help you with the new baby! Please call me when you are ready for company or if you need anything at all.
· We’re here for anything that you need. Hope you get some sleep and that you enjoy your new little bundle of joy.We’ll come by to help when you’re ready for us.
· It may seem exhausting but every minute is worth it. Know that we’re here and ready to help. Enjoy your new little blessing and ask for help when you need it. It takes a village!
· As overwhelmed as you may feel, being a working mom will help you learn when to push and when to let go.
· After you learn how to motivate and persuade your illogical, immature, little one(s), you’ll be able to inspire your team to achieve anything!”
· Try not to wake your parents up too much will ya? Ahahaha that was a good one.
· Eat and sleep, knock it out of the park!
· She’s going to make you so very happy!
· Hi gorgeous! Can’t wait to see whose nose you have and whose eyes you get! Wishing you health and happiness!
· Welcome to the world, little one! You are so loved and we are all so excited to meet you.
· Don’t worry, I hear Mom does all the work. You’ll be there for the fun!
· Happy wife, happy life! That really counts double time as a parent.
· I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as [he/she] grows
· I can’t wait to help you with the baby. If you need anything at all, just text me!
· We are so happy for and you are so blessed to have a new little one in your life.
· Baby’s almost here! What could be more wonderful. Congratulations!
· All my best to your little miracle.
· Ahhhh! I am freaking out here that you are now a mother. All my love and best wishes to your little one. Congratulations!
· I can’t keep calm, my best friend just became a mother. I am bubbling with joy and can’t wait to see you entering this new phase of life. I know you will rock it out too! Hugs & Kisses.
· I am so happy that my child will have a wonderful playmate like the one I had in you. It is such a blessing to see the family come a full circle. Can’t wait to see them grow together. Much love to you.
· I’m so thrilled for you and so happy, too, that our little ones are close in age. I hope they have as much fun together as we did growing up. Cousins are the best!
· Looking forward to meeting that little angel of yours.
· The unconditional love that you will no doubt feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
· The arrival of your baby has renewed the memories of the wonderful childhood we shared. Hoping nothing but the best for you and your new bundle of pure joy.
· Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
· Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
· You are going to make a great mother and I can’t wait to meet your little one.
· Blessings to the newborn, may he have all the happiness in the world.
· This child is a blessing that is only going to make your life much more beautiful. Enjoy motherhood. Congratulations!
· So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…Congratulations!
· Wishing you happiness and new joys in your life with your precious baby
· Congratulations on the new addition to your family
· Wishing you a future filled with love, happiness, and laughter with your new baby
· My heartfelt wishes to the new mother and the baby. Let your home be filled with happiness on the birth of this blessed child.
· A double-dose of love! What could be better?
· Woo-hoo times two!
· Good things come in threes!
· Born with a buddy—how fun is that? Congratulations!
· The awesome twosome are here! So thrilled, will be there soon to meet the posse!
· You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.
· Congratulations! Wish you could spend these early weeks getting to know Baby [name of the baby] at home, but it’s good to know he’s getting the loving care he needs at the hospital.
· May you both be happy and healthy.
· Babies bring hope and happiness to our whole world. I’m thinking the best thoughts for you all.
· I love seeing your dream come true like this. S/he was definitely worth the wait!
· I have complete faith that you will make the greatest parent/s ever. Enjoy the journey!
· You are going to make such a good life for the little angel. S/he is so lucky to have you.
· It was meant to be. I am so proud of you. Best wishes for the new life.
Sep 10, 2019 Funny Wishes for a Baby Shower Card. As funny as babies can be, it's probably a good time to engage the expectant parents' sense of humor.
If you’re attending a baby shower, you’re probably taking a card with you. But what to write in it? Do you go for something simple, funny, cute or thoughtful? Whatever style you decide on, you’ll find some ideas below to help you out. We’ve searched the internet, rifled through our archives and flown around the world twice to offer you some of the best baby shower card ideas.
For more ideas, check out our baby shower cards, where you can create a personalised card with a special touch.
Baby showers are special occasions as friends and relatives gather to wish a new mother or new parents the best as they start to take on one of life's most.