- Wishing you a season of joy,
A season of blessings forevermore
A season to be thankful
For all the glad tidings and good cheer!
- To the most wonderful people in my life, a very Merry Christmas with love from my heart.
- There is no reason to be displeasing
Your day should be filled with joy,
To be without there is no doubt
I'll be there to ease the drought.
Do not despair if you find out
That blessings will always work out.
May this Merry Day be stuffed so full
That you will find you have a tableful.
- Keep Calm and Wait For Santa
Funny Christmas Quotes
- May this card find you in good health, and may your Christmas bring good memories with lots of love.
- Over the year life gets so busy, but at Christmas, those who are dear to us come to mind. I am writing you to say even though we get busy, you are always in my thoughts. Wishing you the Merriest of Christmas's!
- The weather is getting chilly, the children are counting down the days, the trimmings decorate our house and thoughts of special people come to mind. You are one of those special people and I wish you a Joyous Noel!
- Christmas is for hearts to love
And voices to sing.
For on that day in Bethlehem
Was born the Christ, the King.
Iris Lane Franklin, Christmas
Christmas Poems For Kids
- Upon this day my wish for you is bountiful splendor in all you do.
The season of gladness and joy rings out my wish for you is happiness throughout.
- Salutations and great joy to you this Christmas Day. We hope you have lots of time to play. Our very best to you and yours, with warmth and gladness that endures throughout the year.
- May your children have visions of candy canes and may you have snowflakes falling on your head Don't forget that Santa checks to make sure you are in bed. Merry Christmas
- With heartfelt love my wish to you,
For joy and peace be yours so true.
Goodwill to those with which you meet,
So you may dash sadness to defeat.
Upon this Christmas Day,
May blessings always come your way.
- During this Christmas season of faith and family, may the real meaning of Christmas shine so bright.
There is nothing more I wish for you, that God may bless all that you do.
- Jesus is the reason for the season.
- During this festive season filled with excitement, delicious cookies, and favorite dishes,
I wish you fond memories of family and friends that will give all of your wishes.
- It's not hard at all to wish you a very Merry Christmas. You are the one who adorns my space with warmth, cheer and kindness year round. For you, I wish your Christmas Day be full of happiness, friendship and joy.
- I was looking for an inspirational quote to send in this card, and I realized the best thing to say is just to say: "Merry Christmas, I love you!
- The thought of not being with you at Christmas makes me feel sad.
But we will be together again and for that, I am very glad.
May the warmth of the season and the love that we share
Remind you that there are those who always care.
- Christmas in faith and action put the real meaning to Christmas. Be true to the real meaning of Christmas and share love, cheer, and hope to those less fortunate by sharing your good fortune.
- May the peace that Jesus brings fill your heart and home this Christmas.
- Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year greeting of such:
You are like a shining light
Enthusiasm and you are so bright
The coming year holds good things for you
We can see it in all you do.
- Our prayers include a special Christmas blessing for you. May God watch over you and your family in the coming year. Wishes and good cheer from all of my family to you and yours this Christmas.
- May the best gifts of Christmas be yours:
The gift of love. The gift of hope.
The gift of joy. The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
The gift of Jesus!
Short Christmas Poems
- It is with warmth, gratitude, and joy that you have a safe, happy and joy-filled day. Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas to you and to yours. May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer May it bring all things that you hold dear.
- These gifts cannot be purchased in a store, nor can you buy them with money. The gifts of peace, joy and lasting happiness are the gifts I pray for you this season.
- Sending you Christmas blessings for the season and the coming year.
- Have a holly jolly Christmas this year.
- May the feeling of togetherness, the closeness of friends, the love of your family and God's blessing fill your spirit this Christmas season.
- May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
- May God's peace fill you this Christmas, may you have a blessing of hope, and may your faith be strengthened at this amazing time of the year.
- The season of Christmas is one where we love to give, one that we celebrate with friends and families, one that everyone seems friendlier and full of love. May the love of the season fill your heart and your home.
- The years may have separated us in distance but not in thought. While it may not be possible to be together this Christmas Season, it does not mean that I'm not there in spirit. My wish for you is stuffed full of good cheer, good health for the coming year.
- Here's wishing that every family member (uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews) the very best Christmas that each of you deserves. You all mean so very much to us and so we send our love and good cheer for this Christmas season.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice. Distance and time may be a void but that makes our expected time together even more valuable. Best of the Season until we meet again.
- This time of year, I am reminded again and again how much you have contributed to our family. You've given us hope when hope seemed lost. You gave us nourishment for our soul when none was there. Our special wish for you this Christmas is that blessings will follow you.
- In the spirit of this Christmas Day,
we pray that time will find you well.
Amongst the snow drifts that cover the street,
We hope that we will someday meet.
Upon this day so long ago,
The birth of Jesus cast a glow.
It comes to us who owe so much
We hold our faith in our clutch
Blessings of the Christmas Season be upon you.
- Tis the season for celebration. May yours' be filled with happiness, good friends and bountiful cheer. Wishing everyone a fantastic holiday.
- Well wishes and warmth of the season be yours this Christmas.
- May you find joy in Christmas may it fill your heart and home.
- If every day could be Christmas what a different world it would be
We would find peace and joy and happiness for all to see
Our wish for you this Christmas is that
every day in the New Year is as special as this one.
- It is with glee
That I'll tell thee
You, my dear, are my delight
I wish, oh wish that your day be bright.
From above it is this I know
You'll always give a special glow.
To me, you know you mean the most,
So always know that I'll be your host.
- Each day that passes by,
I no longer have to sigh.
It is with joy that you make me,
A welcome part of your glee.
Please know this at Christmas time,
That your encouragement is so divine.
Warm wishes for every blessing.
- When I think of you during this holiday time,
My heart feels so warm, especially at mealtime.
Your true delight is the reason
for making those scrumptious dishes this season.
May the warmth of family always draw near,
So we can all celebrate with good cheer.
- Hope, love, and peace to all,
May it be my wish so tall.
It is no doubt the time you see,
To count your blessings and forget the tree.
To we who know the Lord on high,
May God use us to His delight.
May God's eternal hope be your light.
- Christmas is not just one day
For those who believe The Way.
It is for us a daily feast,
That all who yield do so in peace.
Warm greetings and love to you this Christmas Day.
- Christmas is that time of year when family and friends rejoice. Let us not forget to count each and every blessing that we may have taken for granted. It is with these thoughts of remembering how much you do for us that we want to thank you for always being there throughout the entire year. With love and appreciation, Merry Christmas.
- May your home be filled with laughter and joy, with friends and family and all the toys.
- May you find this Christmas bright with cheer and richly abundant with the many pleasures of good fellowship.
- May the spirit of the first Christmas enter all of our hearts now and throughout the coming year.
- May you spread cheer this Christmas year,
To those who strive but live without cheer.
We give thanks for all we receive
So we may share because we believe.
May God's Blessings be upon you.
- It is so divine to wish you well,
You give so much, you are swell.
Be it known from afar we are
But you are always like our rock star.
The gifts you give amount to much,
Because you have a common touch.
To you this year our hearts go out,
Great joy and cheer this year throughout.
- This time of year reminds us to acknowledge all the good things in our lives. So, it is to you we tip our hat giving you thanks for all you are and do. Have a great and joy-filled Holiday Season.
- Don't be alarmed if you can't find your Christmas tree,
It probably decided to hide from thee.
But don't despair
You could lose your hair.
So blessed you are to feel so young,
I know that your complaint is a slip of the tongue.
On this day I wish for you,
That all your blessings will show their true.
- May the lights of Christmas shine bright and may the brightness remain with you all year long.
- Time passes and light flashes,
As we go about our daily dashes.
But my friend how true it is,
That life must always have some fizz.
With this in mind upon this day,
I'll be soon stopping in your doorway.
- It's hard to find the right words to express how we feel about you especially at this joyous time of year. Your kindness, warmth and unselfish attitude has and always will be such an encouragement to our family. May the joy and peace of this Christmas be with you and your family.
- Grateful you are a special part of our life not just at Xmas but the whole year through!
- During this special Christmas season, may you have eyes of joy, and the excitement that a child does, be full of joy and good tidings to all those you meet. Enjoy and take pleasure in the Holiday season.
- Our prayer this Christmas season for you and your family is that you see God's promises being fulfilled and that you feel His many blessings in your life.
- This Christmas greeting comes to you with love for all you do each and every day through May you be blessed during this season and the whole year too.
- May you have the gift of God's love and be blessed with hope and peace this Christmas season and may it stay with you in the New Year.
- This greeting card is filled with wishes of peace, happiness and joy during this season of celebration.
- Thinking of you this Christmas and wishing you the love the world feels at this time of year.
- May Santa's naughty and nice list see you on the nice side, as we do!
- May the sparkle of the lights remind you how special you are to us.
- On this Christmas, we send you many good wishes
If I could cook I would send you many delicious dishes
But what means more to me my dear
Is together we will spend Christmas this year.