Feel like writing a birthday wish that is funny, sarcastic, or borderline rude? Here are some great ideas to inspire your own short and annoying.
1. “Two older men sit on a park bench. One says, “Joe, I’m 84 years old, and I have nothing but aches and pains. How do you feel?” Joe says, “I feel like a newborn babe!” “Really, a newborn babe?” “Yes! I have no teeth, no hair, and I think I might’ve wet my pants!” Happy birthday!”
2. “Listen, I hate to be the one to do this, but you need to get your birthday habit under control. It’s been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will, in fact, kill you. So give it a rest will you?”
3. “Happy birthday! Want to feel young and thin again? Let’s go hang out with a bunch of old and fat people.”
4. “Happy birthday! You know you’re getting old when you never walk past a bathroom without saying “well, I’m here already – I may as well pee.””
5. “You know what they say: it’s better to be over the hill than buried 6 feet underneath it. Happy birthday!”
6. “On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lying about your age.”
7. “Smile – today is your birthday. Be happy and remember that things could be worse. Just think about what you’ll be like in ten years – yikes!”
8. “Happy birthday! Congrats on joining the 28-years-old-forever club. We have millions of members all over the world.”
9. “Congratulations on finally reaching the snapdragon phase of your life: one part of you has snapped, and the other part of you is dragging. Happy birthday!”
10. “Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!”
11. “Don’t be bummed about your birthday! You know what they say: it’s better to be a year older than to be one month late. Happy birthday!”
12. “Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.”
13. “Wait – you’re how old today? You’re so lucky you’re not a dog. They would have put you down by now. Oh, well! Happy birthday!”
14. “Congratulations! You only look one year older than you did on your last birthday.”
15. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, people start wondering if you’re the walking dead.”
16. “Here’s to you on your birthday! May you live to be so old, you sincerely wish you were dead.”
17. “Happy birthday! Don’t let a 27-year old Olympic gold medal winner make you feel like a failure on your birthday.”
18. “Happy birthday. I’m so sorry you’ve reached an age where pop culture marketers are no longer targeting you.”
19. “It’s a special day – your birthday! Let’s go out and celebrate you being one year closer to removing your age from your Facebook profile.”
20. “Happy birthday! Congrats on reaching an age that makes your receding hairline seem appropriate.”
21. “Forgetting your birthday was merely an April Fool’s Joke. Unless, of course, I did remember it, in which case – please disregard this message. Happy birthday!”
22. “I wish you a very happy birthday! Just please remember to tell me how old you’re pretending to be, so we can keep up the charade.”
23. “Happy birthday to a person whose age now makes them cry even more than the day they came into this world.”
24. “Happy birthday to someone who is now taking drugs on their birthday for serious medical reasons.”
25. “I’m so sorry for sending you belated birthday wishes. Honestly, I didn’t think you would live this long. Happy birthday!”
26. “Happy birthday! I sincerely hope that you don’t take this early birthday message as a sign that you might not make it.”
27. “On your birthday, remember this: age is only a number that represents how attractive, happy and able-bodied you are. Really, it’s nothing to get worked up over. Happy birthday!”
28. “Wishes may come and go, but age always sticks with you. Happy birthday!”
29. “I believe you forgot my birthday present last year. I’m returning the favor this year. I’m afraid a Happy Birthday is all you’re going to get.”
30. “Happy summer birthday! Get out and enjoy it while you’re still young enough to not fall into the “high risk” category for heat stroke death.”
31. “Happy birthday! You’re how old? Oh man – that’s like, dead in dog years.”
32. “I would be so much more into your birthday if it were my birthday.”
33. “You know, I would be a whole lot more excited about you turning one year older if I was in your will. Happy birthday!”
34. “Happy birthday! Let’s celebrate the anniversary of your clever escape from the womb.”
35. “As you get older, there are three important things that happen. First, you lose your mind. I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
36. “Happy birthday! Remember this today: if you lick all the frosting off a cupcake, it becomes a muffin – and muffins are healthy.”
37. “Happy birthday! After seeing all the candles on your cake, I seriously hope that you topped off your fire insurance.”
38. “Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out.”
39. “A “few” years ago, you were smart, handsome and young. Today, you’re just an old fart. Happy birthday!”
40. “Happy birthday! May the number of candles outnumber your gray hairs.”
41. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who should probably start worrying about what the government is saying about Medicare.”
42. “I know you received so many birthday wishes yesterday, but who’s here with you today? That’s right! Me.”
43. “Congratulations on being born a really long time ago.”
44. “You know, they say that age is really all in the mind. The key is to prevent it from trickling down into your body. Happy birthday!”
45. “Experts say that people lose their minds when they get old. What they forget to mention is that you really won’t miss it. Happy birthday!”
46. “Happy birthday! You know you’re old when the candles start costing more than the cake.”
47. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that you are only as old as you feel. But you’ll still always be older than me. Happy birthday!”
48. “Happy birthday. It’s official – you can now begin your quarter-life crisis.”
49. “It’s your birthday today, and I’m once again reminded how old I’m getting. Oh well – enjoy your day!”
50. “Today, you turn 29! I promise to stop counting the years after this one. Happy birthday.”
51. “Happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have had a Blockbuster card.”
52. “I hope that your birthday is the best it can possibly be for someone who can barely function in society.”
53. “Happy birthday!! You only look as old as the last selfie you took.”
54. “Happy birthday, babe! We’re such a great match because you hate celebrating your birthday, and I’m just too darn lazy to plan anything.”
55. “Happy birthday to someone we’ll never have to say “died too young”.”
56. “Wishing you a very happy birthday. You don’t look a day over whatever age you were just a few years ago.”
57. “Happy birthday! Let’s go see Jurassic World. It’ll make you feel less like a dinosaur.”
58. “I was going to send you a paper card, but my Internet connection came back just in time for me to send you his message.”
59. “Happy birthday to someone who has attended more birthday parties for kids than adults this year.”
60. “Happy birthday! We’re so glad we can count you among the living for another year.”
61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”
62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”
63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”
64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”
65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”
66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”
67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”
68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”
69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”
70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”
71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”
72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”
73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”
74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”
75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”
76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”
77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”
78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”
79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”
80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”
81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”
82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”
83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”
84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”
85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”
86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”
87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”
88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”
89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”
90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”
91. “Happy birthday, old man! You know, when I turned two, I panicked because in one year, I doubled my age. I thought, if I keep going this way, I’ll be 64 by the time I turn 5. Thank goodness things don’t work this way.”
92. “Happy birthday to someone who thought they would have it all together by the time they reached this age.”
93. “You look great birthday girl – considering your age. Happy birthday!”
94. “Happy birthday! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone how old you really are.”
95. “They say that wisdom comes with age. That’s why you’re the wisest person I know. Happy birthday!”
96. “You know you’ve reached the old age when you back your car into the neighbor’s swimming pool from across the street and still believe that it was the car’s fault. You’re not quite there yet, but you’re close. Happy birthday!”
97. “As people get older, they gain the respect of the people around them. I just wanted to let you know that today, on your birthday, I have all the respect in the world for you.”
98. “On your birthday, we ask that you kindly act your age – not your shoe size. Thanks!”
99. “Happy birthday! This is the oldest I’ve ever seen you. Just wait until next year.”
100. “Happy belated birthday! I didn’t forget your birthday – I just forgot yesterday’s date!”
101. “Look, if you want me to remember your birthday, you’re going to have to start looking older. Happy birthday!”
102. “I really tried to send you something amazing for your birthday, but I couldn’t fit in any of the boxes at the post office. Happy birthday!”
103. “You may not be getting any younger, but at least you’re still younger than me. Happy birthday!”
104. “You know, when you think about it – a belated birthday wish is really just an extremely early birthday wish for next year. So technically, I’m already covered for next year. Happy birthday!”
105. “You are such a sweet, polite, honest and witty person. I hope you accept my birthday wishes and these white lies today!”
106. “I really hate to be the one to tell you this, but your wheelchair will be arriving tomorrow. Happy birthday!”
107. “Happy birthday. I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you don’t look old. That’s what your relatives are for.”
108. “I know you really want to turn back the clock, but with the number of years you’ve racked up, I’m really not sure that’s even possible. Happy birthday anyway!”
109. “Happy birthday! I hope you don’t mind, but I re-wrapped the gift you gave me last year. You’re going to love it!”
110. “Happy birthday to someone who is officially so old, it’s creepy to watch teenage vampire movies.”
111. “I wanted to wish you a happy birthday today and let you know that I truly do look forward to honoring your request of not getting you a gift this year.”
112. “Happy birthday! I just wanted to let you know that I picked out your coffin on the way here.”
113. “Congrats – you’re officially too old to go to rock concerts. Happy birthday!”
114. “Happy birthday. By the time you reach the next “new 40”, you’ll already be dead.”
115. “Hey, happy 29th birthday – again. For the 20th”
116. “Now you know you’re getting old when you can’t even remember how old you are. Happy birthday!”
117. “I had plans to put an awesome, gorgeous present in your cake, but honestly, I didn’t want to get frosting in my hair. Happy birthday!”
118. “Happy birthday! It’s great to be healthy, young and filled with so much energy. Can you even remember what that was like?”
119. “Alright, you can light the candles on your birthday cake now. I’ve alerted the fire department. Happy birthday!”
120. “You’re at that age where you’re old enough to know better, but you’re still young enough to do it anyway. Happy birthday and enjoy!”
121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”
122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”
123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”
124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”
125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”
126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”
127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”
128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”
129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”
130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”
131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”
132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”
133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”
134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”
135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”
136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”
137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”
138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”
139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”
140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”
141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”
142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”
143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”
144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”
145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”
146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”
147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”
148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”
149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”
150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”
151. “Time may be a wonderful healer, but it’s a terrible beautician. Oh well! Happy birthday.”
152. “Sending you lots of love and laughter on your birthday. Just don’t try too hard to blow out your birthday candles this year. You may lose your dentures!”
153. “Happy birthday! Counting your wrinkles is like trying to count the stars in the sky.”
154. “Happy birthday to someone I’m happy to share a cake with! Too bad you won’t be having any.”
155. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone I can only assume was still around when America relied on bayonets and horses.”
156. “Happy birthday! Just 364 more days until you have to endure another barrage of birthday wishes.”
157. “Happy birthday. You know, it would be a whole lot easier to get you the perfect gift if you’d just buy one yourself.”
158. “Happy birthday to a rare breed of person that was delivered into this world without a status or update or tweet.”
159. “Happy birthday! I would bake you a cake if I knew how to use an oven.”
160. “It’s your birthday! You shouldn’t stop yourself from getting ridiculously intoxicated just because it’s a Monday.”
To celebrate the love for our brother on his birthday, sharing birthday wishes on your “Happy birthday to a brother who is smart, funny, witty, charming and.
A Brother can be the best friend in the world who will always come forward to protect his sister no matter he’s the younger brother or the elder. So, when it’s your younger brother’s birthday you must wish him like the best sister in the universe.
The below birthday wishes for the younger brother from sister can be fun to read for the birthday boy. As it is with most families, it’s the siblings that have the closest relationship. This is why a sweet happy birthday wish or message to a younger brother from the sister can be so special!
In any case, if you are an elder sister looking for a funny happy birthday wish to send to your younger brother, you are in the right place. We hope that you will find some funny birthday quotes that you and your younger brother can relate to very much, and use the below wishes for your younger brother’s upcoming birthday!
1. As playful as you are, you are still the best brother I could ask for. Happy birthday!
2. For your birthday this year, I hope that you will always stay as cute as you are now. Happy birthday!
3. Happy birthday my little brother! I can only wish that you grow up as sweet as you are today.
4. Happy birthday, silly. We will always love your weird antics however old you get!
5. Happy birthday brother! I hope you’ll get to visit Disneyland for your birthday this year!
6. If you were a Disney character you’d be Goofy. Happy birthday my goofy brother!
7. Sometimes, I can’t help but wonder if you were picked up from the zoo. Happy birthday monkey!
8. With all that jumping around that you do everyday, you can really go bananas for your birthday! Enjoy the celebration!
9. Happy birthday my dearest brother, I hope that one day you will finally stop annoying me!
10. To my dearest brother, may all your hopes and dreams come true as you wish on your birthday cake today.
When the younger brother receives these funny wishes, it would be sure to bring a smile to his face – and that would make a truly happy birthday, wouldn’t it? An elder sister can be a big influence on her younger brother – she can be his inspiration and someone he can learn from. An elder sister should be a cheerful person accepting of his quirks and habits, even seeing it in a positive light and make them part of the happy birthday wishes for the younger brother. He would feel loved, accepted and learn to be like her too!
11. Have I ever told you how much I adore your quirky personality? Happy birthday, my little brother!
12. As whimsical as this wish may be, may joy and laughter follow wherever you’ll be! Happy birthday!
13. Happy birthday little brother! May you get your Superman superpowers this year!
14. If I can wish for one thing, I would wish that you bring love and joy to everyone you meet. Happy birthday brother!
15. Here’s to the most awesome little brother that anyone can wish for! Warm hugs and birthday wishes coming your way!
16. I never knew the joy of becoming an elder sister until you came along. Happy birthday my dear brother!
17. On your birthday today, you are still so small, and I will protect you. One day when you grow up, you’ll protect me too!
18. Happy birthday my dear brother! Please grow up nice and strong so that you can take care of me in the future!
19. Maybe one day you will realize that not everyone has an awesome sister like you do. Happy birthday!
20. My dear brother, it was delightful watching you take your first steps last birthday! I can’t wait to watch you grow up!
The birthday wishes can be made more special when it’s funny birthday wishes for younger brother from sister. We speak this from experience – sisters have a lot to say about their younger brothers. Elder sisters would have seen every possible weird antics from their younger brothers – some might find it funny, others might find it annoying – whatever the case, you can be sure that there will be some funny birthday wishes for younger brother from sister among all other possible birthday wishes!
21. Happy birthday brother! If you keep eating so much you will turn into a ball one day, so please don’t!
22. My best wishes to the most awesome, cute and smart sibling in the world. Happy birthday!
23. Happy birthday, little brother! There’s so many adventures to look forward to with you, and I can’t wait!
24. My dearest brother, I hope you never grow up so that I can always carry you on my lap! Happy birthday!
25. Happy birthday! As your older sibling, I just wish you good luck as you explore everything the world has to offer!
26. Happy birthday my dear brother, please don’t wish for anything weird this year!
27. I wished for a little brother on the Christmas before you were born and here you are! Happy birthday!
28. My dear brother, I hope you are ready for the best birthday party that we have prepared for you ever!
29. Happy birthday little brother, may you mend your ways this year!!
30. My dear brother, I hope that you will be as crazy as you make the entire family. Happy birthday!
31. I remember you like a little rascal, giving headaches to mom and dad. You were so playful and uncontrollable! It’s amazing how we all still love you so much. Happy birthday you little rascal.
32. Happy birthday to my brother! You might want to check your parenting meter – you are my little brother, yet you always lecture me like how our mother does!
33. I love you, brother, but you really need to stop leaving all those dirty laundries all over the floor. Happy birthday, you messy little thing.
34. Happy birthday to my brother! Love isn’t very easy to find for someone like you, not when you are always up to no good! We still love you though, and we’ll really appreciate you toning down on the pranks!
35. You have always gotten us with your funny little pranks, but we will get you back one day! Happy birthday, brother. Thanks for bringing us so much joy and laughter in the family!
36. You may not be the perfect brother – in fact, you’re pretty far off from being one. However, we still love you just the same, and we hope you’ll be blessed with good health and wisdom!
37. You’re going to need a lot more of wisdom if you want to make it to university, brother. Let’s hope God blesses you with higher IQ this birthday, eh? Happy birthday!
38. Happy birthday to the most annoying little brother in the world! I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve such a monkey for a sibling in this life. Don’t worry, we still love you.
39. Happy birthday to my dearest brother! Maybe this year you’ll finally start going for the gym sessions that you’ve set as your New Year Resolutions the past year, but we won’t know, will we?
40. Happy birthday, brother! This year we hope that God will give you the car that you have been wanting so much – but I think we both know God doesn’t work that way.
Did you love the funny birthday wishes for younger brother from sister that we provided here? We sure hope that you did! Be sure to share these funny birthday wishes with other elder sisters who would also benefit from these wishes as well!
You’re on Funny Birthday Wishes and Sayings – Page 9 of 10 Birthday Wishes and Quotes. See menu at bottom of page.
These funny birthday wishes will give you something to write on Facebook, Instagram, in emails, cards and notes when your friends or family members are celebrating birthdays. Don’t just go with the tried and true: Happy Birthday! Or, even the less work approach: HBD! Try something new – stand out from the crowd.
Birthdays are meant to be celebrated in person. Friends, family and all acquaintances shower the person with birthday wishes and blessings. Everyone desires to bring a smile to the person’s face and make their day special. Whether they are going to celebrate the day with a grand party or with just a small get-together of closest friends, it is always a good gesture to send the birthday boy or girl your best birthday wishes.
Hopefully, these funny birthday wishes will bring a smile to their face and make the day a little more special.
Happy birthday. Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Keep your chin up…if you can! Well, you know what I mean.
Stop counting your candles and start counting your blessings. You still have hair on your head, not in your ears and nose! Happy birthday.
Happy birthday! At this point in your life, you should really think of making a new start. You should really start lying about your age.
You’ve joined the “Raiders of the Lost AARP” fan club. Happy Birthday!
For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! Happy birthday!
You know how most people, on your birthday, tell you, “My goodness, you never seem to age.” Well, I’m not one of them. Happy birthday, old fart!
Happy birthday! Don’t count the candles on your cake or the wrinkles on your face. Just be glad that you’re not down for the count.
I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
Happy birthday. At your age, you should really try to see everything as larger than life…starting with LARGE print.
You know at your age your not getting any easier to live with – let’s start with the fact that we have to wait in line longer while you show cashiers your AARP card.
They say that with age comes wisdom. I’m not so sure…I’ve met a lot of really stupid old people. So far, you’re not one of them. Happy birthday.
First the army recruiters and now AARP — you must know you’re a wanted man. Happy Birthday!
Someone your age shouldn’t say “chill” unless they’re talking about the weather.
First goes the memory, then your eyesight, and then…I forgot. But, have a great birthday.
Link: History of birthdays
Don’t worry about your age. You are still younger than your next birthday. Have a special day!
Be thankful for another year
It just reminded me that weeds don’t easily die.
Have a blast on your birthday!
Happy birthday! At our age, I don’t know why people expect us to remember their birthdays. On a good day, we’re lucky if we even remember where our car keys are!
A big Thanks to your Birthday, your birthday cake candles are giving us so much warmth to counter this chilling cold. Thanks again and happy Birthday!
Real men are proud of their age.
Best wishes on your birthday!
Happy birthday! Considering all the candles on your cake, I hope you remembered to top up your fire insurance.
Big boys don’t need toys.
But big boys should eat and blow their cakes.
May you have the best birthday ever!
Why people like you get depressed on birthday for becoming old. If you think on it, you are getting old on left 364 days of a year. Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! Another year, another reason to curse the inventor of the first modern mirror.
I lift a toast for your being older than last year.
It’s still an achievement though!
All the best this year for you!
You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants. Happy birthday!
From this point forward, this is the youngest you’ll ever be. HBD!
Yes, you’re getting older and wrinklier every day, but it could be worse…you could still have an acne problem! Happy birthday!
Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend! Happy birthday
My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser. Chill! Happy birthday dear!
Sure, getting older is like a time travel movie in slow motion…but better slow than fast, I always say! I’m in no rush to get to the end of the film. Happy birthday!
On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything. Happy birthday!
You are only young and reckless once, but you can be reckless well into your hip-breaking days. Happy birthday!
For your birthday this year, I hope you don’t mind if we avoid the fire hazard of so many candles and use electronic candles, instead. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!
More Funny Happy Birthday Greetings
Well sis, I have to tell you I never thought
You’d make it this long without getting caught
After all of these years, mom and dad still think you’re the best
Until I start letting them know things you never confessed!
I hear you are kind of a big deal now. Well, you’re still my baby sister and I still have your back. I saw that birthday fairy headed your way, so I hit her on the head with a broom and knocked her butt out! Happy Birthday, Sister!
To a sister who I can say is one in a million
You’re a unique combination of a best friend and a villain
Have a spectacular birthday, let out lots of cheers
And here’s to many more over the next many years!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! You look like a monkey and you belong in a zoo! There ya go, little sister. I hope your birthday is absolutely bananas!
Sis, you were a handful as a kid but you seem better now
I’ll assume it’s the therapy, I won’t inquire about how. Happy birthday dear!
Sis I want to tell you things I’ve never said
That I no longer think you have a thick head
Even if I did I know you probably feel the same
And for that we only have our parents to blame!
I hope your lungs have enough power to blow up the entire candle at one go. Happy Birthday Brooo…
Happy Birthday to my sweet brother. I hope you get one more disease of love and relationship. May virus of fun enter to your life? Happy Fun and humor on Birthday. This hilarious Birthday wishes is only for you.
I asked Mom and Dad to tell me about the day you were born. Know what they said? They can’t remember that far back! I guess that means you’re ancient. Happy birthday, old guy!
Happy birthday, it’s going to be a great day
I’ll call you and you won’t answer but that’s okay
Because I know you’ll get around to calling me back
It’s your birthday so I’ll cut you a little slack!
Don’t worry, brother, age is only a number. Although, in your case, it’s a very, very, very, very big number! Happy birthday!
But seriously I’m kidding you’re beyond compare
I know in the end you will always be there
Because that’s what the most amazing siblings do
Happy Birthday bro!
For your birthday, I decided to get you some practical gifts. Now, I know you might think the toupee is a little bit over top but, seriously, it won’t be long now, brother! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to one old fart from another! We’re so blessed to be able to grow old and senile together. Who knows—we might even get to be roommates in the old age home?! How crazy would that be! You’re the best brother anyone could ever ask for! Happy birthday!
These funny birthday wishes can serve effectively as Facebook captions, scrapbook comments or Instagram caption.
No woman should have kids over 40. Really, 40 kids is enough. Happy birthday!
‘May all your dreams come true’ – this is what I wished you on your twentieth birthday. ‘I hope all your dreams have come true’ – this is what I am hoping for you on your fortieth birthday because it is too late to start dreaming now. Happy 40th.
Some birthday advice: don’t run upstairs right before you have to blow out 40 candles. Happy birthday!
40 is when you finally get your head together and your body has other ideas. Happy birthday!
Age is relative. If you think you are twenty, you will feel like you are young and twenty. If you think that you are fifty, you will feel like you are old and fifty. So how young do you want to feel on your fortieth? Happy 40th birthday.
Be wise with speed; a fool at forty is a fool indeed. Happy birthday!
Forty is the age when it suddenly dawns upon you that life is indeed, very short. Better late than never, start doing the things that you have always dreamt about. Happy 40th.
The forties are pretty much like the thirties, except it takes longer to recover from a big party. And you start to get more sensible tattoos. Happy 40th birthday!
Be happy that you are still 3,650 days away from turning fifty. Maybe this is the only way you can console yourself about turning forty. Happy 40th birthday.
Any funny birthday wishes ideas? Send your suggestions to us via the Contact page. Thanks!
Page 1 – Birthday Wishes
2 – Happy Bday Wishes
3 – Big Day Messages
4 – Wishes for Sister
5 – Birthday Quotes
6 – Funny Quotations
7 – For Son
8 – Thank you for Wishes
9 – Funny Birthday Sayings
10 – 21st Birthday Quotations
To Share is Divine...
Wish your younger brother like the best elder sister in the world! These funny birthday wishes will surely put a wide smile on the birthday boy's face. Be the best.
If you are the first or the second child… Stop. There is no matter, who you are if you have a brother who is going to celebrate the birthday. The only thing that is important now is to switch on your imagination and start thinking creatively to greet your close relative with the most significant day of the year!
The whole family is together; the cake is here, and your brother is going to cry because of the knocking-off wave of emotions. Everyone has already said some warm words to him, and now it is your turn. Feel embarrassing because you have no skill to express your feelings properly? Have no sayings that should be carefully prepared beforehand? Our super website is here to help you find the best happy birthday quotes for your bro, even if there are minutes before your greeting speech! Check them out immediately and save your ass from the shame, dude!
If you cannot hug your brother in his birthday, you easily can use your mobile phone and write some nice phrases to him. On this page you can find many heartfelt quotes; any of them will be gladly appreciated by your beloved relative. Choose the most suitable one for you; we have made a little arrangement and divided all of them into several titles. Everything is for you and your brother! Felling comfort already?
Our younger brothers need even more attention than the elder ones. They are weaker, more sensitive, less experienced, finally. Make their worlds a bit brighter and softer, as they are just going to see a big life. Even those brothers who are 30 and above are still younger and they will be until the end of the days. Remind them that you have been worrying about them and will do this forever by saying the best wishes that you can find in your heart; or take some of these ones. Here are even some poems (we tried to satisfy even the poetic souls).
Humor is our best friend in any situation. If your bro has a perfect sense of humor, you can add plenty of jokes into the bday greeting. However, the modern generations try to avoid the puns and are getting more and more serious. This does not prevent you from laugh, of course, but be careful and do not offend your relative with funny messages. If you have no idea what is “not-offensive fun” – just take these sayings and be sure that your brother will grin from ear to ear!
Wow, the brother of 50 years old is really big! And he is watching you… We are joking. If he is in good physical form, he will watch you forever, but this age is quite controversial and full of troubles. If your brother feels uncomfortable with his future birthday and health, remind him that it is still the life that can be as happy, as he will want it to be. Offer him your care and help (of course, if you are not the elder bro, who is 80, although you still can give some support).
This is one of the American dreams: to have the elder son and the little daughter. The relationships between these two are, in fact, complicated, as the sex and age difference can make enemies anyone. Well, we hope that the situation in your family is much better and you, little sister, love your bro with all your tiny heart! Try to use these quotes to greet your big brother, and we guarantee that your family ties will be even tighter that they are now.
Have no time to say “happy birthday bro”? Have no money to make a call? Have no creativity to create your own greeting? Here we are, guys! We present you a little collection with wonderful wishes for your brother on the pretty backgrounds. Well, even if you are not in the group “I-am-a-non-creative-macaque”, you can still use these cool images. Just add them to your own warmhearted words, and voila! Your relative is happy!
Even if your brother has annoyed you till the moment of the future birthday, you still should greet him. We are sure that you love him with all of your soul. Even if you hate writing and saying beautiful things, you still can copy and paste these impressive quotes into a birthday message. We have picked them attentively, so take them all and go wishing a happy B-day!
A bothersome lil brother almost always turns into a handsome man with the great temper. Someday you will find him to be an adult, who tries to care about you. To be honest, we believe that you love your childhood, even if it was full of problems that your bro has created. It was fun to manage them, right? Now you can tell everyone that your little brother is getting elder and can not only deal with his own problems, but also can help you to solve your ones.
If you had a serious quarrel with your little brother, his birthday is one of the most pleasant ways to make peace. Still have some negative emotions? Read these tearing quotes of the people from all over the world to their little bros. Their sayings will inspire you and make you forget about all the dissidences that you had in the past. Look to the future with a happy smile.
Memes are now the powerful tools of emotions’ expression. They are popular, easily recognizable, funny, witty – any word of English language can describe it. How can we choose from this great variety of brother birthday memes? We have made all the work for you – just take it, guys, and save your time. You’d better spend it with your brother.
This is the last title of our article, but not least. Just look at these images’ brightness and imagine the impression that they can make on any birthday boy! We tried to find the images that can come in handy in any situation and be helpful in a greeting of any person. Remember that you still can use these pictures as the stencils to create your own greeting card; try to become a designer, it can turn to be interesting and will affect your bro even more than these pics can.
Happy Birthday Brother Wishes and Quotes5 (100%) 10 vote[s]
Happy birthday to a person that's charming, talented, and witty, and reminds me a .. Feel free to use the birthday wishes to make your younger or elder brothers.