Good luck beautiful. I love you. Have a great first day and kick some butt G. I wish your first day New Job Wishes, Good Luck Wishes, Good Luck Cards.
When I was a child, one of my biggest dreams was to grow up and get a job. My dream became a reality, and I was pleased about it.
You might be surprised how many children have the same dream.
Some of us are patient enough to stay in school until we have the skills needed to get a good job. Others rushed into things and, as adults, dream about going back in time to change their path.
Statistics suggest that most employees are not passionate about the job. That sounds a bit sad because being useful is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
Listen, regardless if you are satisfied with your job, the career you have chosen, you can discover many positive things about what you do. In a way or another, your job is making you a valuable member of society. You’re contributing to a better world; you’re building your legacy; you’re setting a positive example for future generations.
Discover in this article, 50 Work Happy Anniversary quotes so you can remind herself why you wake up in the morning every day.
If you’re an employer, you might want to use these quotes to give your employees the credit they deserve.
Whatever job you do is valuable because otherwise you wouldn’t be paid for it. Maybe, right now is not exactly what you hoped for and doesn’t inspire you too much. But, feeling useful beats passion every day of the week. Feeling tired after hard work can give you immense satisfaction.
As I said, many people say they don’t like the job they do. However, if you ask them how are things going after they retire, most of them say “It was so nice to have a job; even though the pension it’s coming every month, I don’t have anymore a satisfaction every evening.”
Appreciate your job no matter what you do, and give your job reasons to appreciate you in return. What you do counts, it’s useful, it’s needed.
Happy work anniversary!
1. Thank you for being an essential part of our success. Happy Anniversary!
2. Congratulations on your corporate anniversary!
3. My dear friend, I have never seen a hardworking person like you. Happy work anniversary.
4. Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for all your help over the years.
5. All the best for your 10th anniversary! Oh by the way, the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come.
6. On your anniversary we appreciate all our hard work and dedication. Best wishes for another successful year.
7. Your contribution to the company is greatly appreciated. I wish you much more success in the years ahead, Happy Anniversary!
8. Congratulations on this big occasion and many wishes for future success.
9. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come! And may you always remember how much you are needed, respected and valued! Happy Anniversary.
10. You are truly a valued associate! Thank you for your fervent efforts and creativity. Happy anniversary.
11. Congratulations on your anniversary with the team! We look forward to many more successful years with you!
12. Wishing you many years of success and innovations. Happy anniversary!
13. Congratulations on this special day and many wishes for more great days ahead.
14. On this blissful and charming day of your Corporate anniversary.. may you continue the journey of success with pride! I wish you happiness, and many more years of success!
15. You bring first-class professionalism, determination and passion to this organization. Not a day goes by that we are not appreciative of your dedication. Congratulations on another successful year of service!
16. Congratulations! This is the beginning of a success story that will continue for many more years. Happy Anniversary.
17. You are the most sensible and most responsible staff member in the office and it has been a long time working with you, so I wish you a happy work anniversary and Best of luck for the next year.
18. We are thinking of you on this important day and wishing good luck as you take on your new ventures!
19. Congratulations on another successful year in your career. May you take some time to reflect on your accomplishments and be blessed with continued growth and prosperity in the years ahead.
20. The best employee award shows just how much we love and need you. Happy anniversary.
21. Looking back on the year gone by, we couldn’t have done it without you, even if we’d tried. Though your efforts we could never repay, we have this one thing to say: you’ve made all the difference in every way!
22. With a team member like you it becomes easier for the company to achieve goals. Happy anniversary!
23. Thank you for being such a valuable member of the team. I wish you continued success in your career. Happy Anniversary!
24. Congratulations on completing 10 long years in our company. I wish this relation grows older, richer, and more intimate. Happy anniversary!
25. Success never comes in a day. It comes with strong determination and with great hard work, and you are an example of that. Wish you a Happy work anniversary.
26. It only feels like yesterday that you started working with us. Yet here we are, a year later. Congratulations on a brilliant first year!
27. Thank you for being part of our company’s success over the years. We greatly appreciate and value your hard work and success. Happy Anniversary.
28. Today is the day we celebrate. It’s the day you first joined us. Sharing work with you is always fun. Happy anniversary.
29. With each passing year you bring creativity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic to our organization. We are so grateful to have you and wish you the best as you continue to excel in your career.
30. You being our senior have always been the source of inspiration for us. May the coming years in this organization be more prosperous and fulfilling for you. Happy Anniversary!
31. On your anniversary with the company, we want you to know what a pleasure it is to work with someone so driven and dedicated as you are. Thank you for being such an important asset to our team.
32. If there were an award for worker of the year – you’d win it! Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary
33. I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do. I wish you all the best for your anniversary.
34. Your creativity and professionalism is what makes you different from the crowd. Hope you stay with us many more years.
35. I appreciate the way you take your work so seriously and you do it with great passion. May you have many more success in your life.
36. Wishing you 1st anniversary with our company. We can already see a leader in you so we wish you many more successful years to come.
37. On the anniversary of your time with us, it’s clear to us all that you’ve become so much more than that! Thank you for everything you do!
38. 20 years of working for the same company! Truly amazing! Congratulations on what is a real achievement.
39. An anniversary is a good occasion to look back on what you have done. You can do this with satisfaction and happiness because you have always done a very good job. You are one of the best colleagues and therefore we want to send you warm wishes.
40. Congratulations! I think all your hard work calls for a party!
41. This company’s future is sure to be bright with team members like you! Your hard work and creativity is an inspiration to all of your colleagues. Happy Anniversary!
42. Keep up all the good work! Happy anniversary and here’s to many more.
43. Your hard work and dedication are vital to the success of our organization. Thank you for many wonderful years of service!
44. Work’s a pain but you make it look so easy! Well done and best wishes on your amazing dedication.
45. You are the best and we all know you are going to get the award of best worker of the year. We wish you happy work Anniversary dear!
46. Your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to us all. We’re so happy to call you not only our coworker but our friend. Congratulations!
47. Sharing our work with someone like you makes the days seem to fly, it’s true. But there’s one day we’ve marked to celebrate each year.The anniversary of the day you first joined us here!
48. Being comfortable and happy in your work is all anyone can ask for. And after all these years you clearly fit working here like a glove! Congratulations on so many amazing years of work.
49. We wish you all the best for your 10th anniversary and hope that you will stay for another 30 to 40 years. Happy anniversary!
50. To my partner in crime and desk buddy – congrats to another year in the rat race. Have a happy work anniversary!
Here we are categorizing the wishes for family members or friends and for co- workers so you don't.
Getting a new job or promotion is a major achievement. It’s a huge milestone in a persons life, and something many strive for. So when someone you know, be that family member, friend, colleague or even boss gets that new job they’ve been after it’s only polite to congratulate them on their success. It’s a simple but touching gesture, and if we’re looking at it from a selfish point of view, keeping that connection with a colleague at a new company could be beneficial to you in the future. They may even be a client of yours in the future!
You can send them a quick note with a simple message, or a congratulatory card to wish them well. You may prefer to write them a letter though, or if it’s a colleague or someone you don’t know as well then a formal email may be more appropriate.
So use one or some of the congratulations messages below to inspire your own or copy them directly as they are.
Table of Contents
These are some short and simple wishes congratulating a person their new job or promotion. Use them in cards, a note or even on social media like Facebook or Twitter.
Including an inspirational or touching quote in your note or card is a great way to motivate the recipient. It can help to remind them of what it took to get where they are or to never stop striving for future success. See some great quotes below:
A new job can also be the time for humour. Put an even bigger smile on someone’s face with a funny joke or poke some fun at them over their new job or promotion.
Writing a congratulatory letter, email or note to someone doesn’t have to be difficult. There are a few things to consider though.
Remember to keep in mind who you’re writing your note or letter to. If it’s a co-worker or friend then you can be a lot more informal and even jokey than if it were a boss or manager. Otherwise stay formal and respectful of the senior personnel.
Even if the letter/email/note is to a colleague or friend try to remain somewhat professional. From a personal perspective keeping a network of business friends is important to your own career and so making sure you maintain a good impression is necessary.
Don’t worry about making it too wordy or complicated. Congratulating is, obviously, the main thing you should be aiming to get across.
Whoever the recipient is make it clear you are pleased for them and wish them all the best in their new job.
If it’s for a coworker or colleague you will probably want to mention how you and everyone will miss them at the office. If you’ve worked closely with them at any point then you can take the opportunity to reminiscence on the successes or funny times you had together.
If the note/letter/email is to a colleague who you haven’t seen recently then you can mention where you found out about their new job. If it was through another colleague or friend, or even on something like social media then you can let them know. You can also ask to meet them for a drink or coffee if you want to catch up or offer your support in person. If so then don’t forget to include your contact details like phone number or email address.
Maintaining a relationship with someone after they have left your company is not only polite but could lead to further opportunities for yourself that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
If you’d prefer to send a more formal letter then use some of the examples below as an inspiration.
Congratulations on your new position. I’ve no doubt your skills will be a great asset to your new employers and the amount of experience you have a valuable addition to their organisation.
We’re all going to miss you here and I know I’m speaking on behalf of the whole team when I say we wish you all the best in your new job.
Congratulations on the amazing new opportunity! We’re going to miss and struggle to replace you but we know you’ll be a massive hit at [company name]
On a personal note I’m really going to miss you around the office. It won’t be the same without you! But I know you’ve made the right choice and wish you so much success!
I was delighted to hear you had been promoted! I know how much you’d wanted it for such a long time now, but as they say – good things come to those who wait!
I’d love to catch up soon and you can tell me how you’re getting on (and maybe all the new gossip!)
Hope everything goes well in the first few days. Don’t worry though, you’ll be fine!
You might want to send an email rather than a letter however. Emailing has become so prominent and is such a big part of many jobs and businesses that sending an email of congratulations is perfectly acceptable. See the example emails below to give you a idea of what to say.
Subject: Congratulations on the New Job
I was so pleased to hear of your new position at [company name].
Your hard work and dedication to your job have not gone unnoticed and you’re being rewarded for that now. I have no worries that you will they’ve in your new position.
If there’s anything I can do to help with your moving between roles then don’t hesitate to to get in touch.
Your email address
Your phone number
Your social media handles (if you have any)
Your website (if you have one)
New Job Messages for when someone you know lands that big job!
Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you great success and happiness. Good luck!
That standing ovation you hear is me! Congrats on the new job!
May you find great happiness and success with your new job.
You were too good for this place!
Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures!
It was a fantastic experience to have worked with you!
It’s a celebration! Job well done!
Congratulations! I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for people around you.
Congratulations! You’re now at that next level. Keep up the good work and always do your best!
Missing you already! Good luck!
We’re so freakin’ proud of you!
Good luck with the new job. I hope you really enjoy it!
Thanks for all the laughs and memories over the years. Wishing you all the best with your new role!
The journey is the reward. Enjoy!
Dare I say this is a drinking occasion! Congrats!
This comes as no surprise. You deserve it! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your promotion! Hard work truly pays off. We wish all the success on your path to world conqueror!
Parting is such sweet sorrow! May you find all the happiness you deserve in your new position!
All the best to the Best!
Good luck with the new job and your career aspirations.
Here’s a message for your old boss courtesy of Johnny Paycheck
The expert in anything was once a beginner.
Choose a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction.
If you change nothing, nothing will change.
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To Share is Divine...
I would say 'Best wishes for your new job' if you want to use the phrase 'best wishes'. It would sound more natural to say 'best of luck at your.
Spread the love
When somebody gets a new job, it is a precious gift for them. It could be a dream that has come true or maybe it’s a reward for their hard work that they’ve finally got a new job. It’s always a beautiful feeling! So, has somebody got a new job in your circle? It’s time to give them your best wishes. We have collected 50+ Best Job Wishes For You from which you can choose the best one. It could be your family member or a best friend who has got a new job, so you have to give them your warm and heartiest wishes for their new beginning. They’ll be much glad to receive such beautiful regards from you for their new job. Choose the best one to wish them via a text message or directly. Congratulations to them for their new job!
You May Also Like: Graduation Wishes
1 – It was a pleasure working with you. You deserve that new promotion and I am happy for you. I wish you success in your new career.
2 – With your new job your life is now set. You are going to grow leaps and bounds, I bet. Congratulations.
3 – Thanks for all the laughs and help over the years. Wishing you all the best with your new job.
4 – Your promotion has proved that only the fittest can come up. I wish you the best in this new job.
5 – It was not destiny that got you a new job. It was your ability to make your own destiny. Congratulations.
6 – Good luck with the new job. I hope it works out great.
7 – The secret to succeeding at a new job is to exceed and surpass the job description.
8 – Thanks for being a good friend. Wishing you great success over at [new company name] and we hope things work out really great. Good Luck.
11 – Two great moments in life are mostly celebrated: new beginnings and happy endings; cheers to gracious end of your old job and a hopeful beginning of your new job. Heartiest Congratulations.
12 – A new job should always be better than old ones. As you sit on your office seat of creative decision while your assistant takes the calls, I wish you greater favor in your firm.
13 – Although I will surely miss your presence in this office, I am truly glad to know you got the new job you desired. Congratulations!
14 – Congratulations for your new job, avoid being a procrastinator, increase growth; exceed your company’s expectation and take your new job as a mission. Congratulations.
15 – Enjoy the new greener pastures.
16 – Wishing you great success. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more.
17 – A new job is an opportunity to build new roads for the future rather than fix roads of the past. Congratulations.
20 – Thanks for all the help over the years. Wishing you great success with your new role. Good luck.
21 – My greetings and the best wishes for you in this new stage. I’m so happy for you.
22 – Treat your new job as a mission. Avoid procrastination, increase contribution and exceed expectations. Congratulations.
23 – Good things await great people. Your hallowed new office is nothing but a sign of your kindness. Be good and greater things will come to you. Congratulations.
24 – You left your previous job with pain, but your company lost a great asset―you; with your new job, you have opportunity to impact your new firm with your skill and value. You are a discovery, go, work and blossom.
25 – Your new job is the best thing that has happened to you, because fabulous positions like these are meant for a lucky few. Congratulations.
26 – When your new employer hired you, he indirectly conveyed that you have been doing a good job in your previous job. Congratulations.
27 – You have proven that you were, indeed the best one for the job. Congratulations for this new milestone in your career. I wish you all the best.
28 – Congratulations for taking the leap of faith which will propel your career to new heights.
29 – It’s been really great to have worked with you. May your new job be all that you wish for and a whole lot more. Drop me a line anytime if you’d like to catch up for lunch!! All the best.
30 – A new job is not a new beginning but it is a path to create a new ending.
31 – Workaholics like you do not need to be wished good luck because good luck finds you wherever you go. Remember your new job is not a creativity outlet but an opportunity to shape your future and destiny. Congratulations.
32 – You have received the rise that were expecting for so long. Wishing that this new promotion is only a stepping stone to a successful career.
36 – Congratulations on your new job, The office won’t be the same without you.
37 – Wishing you all the best with your new role.
38 – The unspoken secret to success is to master the art of delegating work and pretending to look busy. Congratulations on your new job.
39 – It’s been a real pleasure to have worked with you! You might not realize it but you’ve taught me a great deal. Wishing you all the best.
40 – You were too good for this place! Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures. All the best.
Spread the love
congratulation cards to wish your buddy all the best for his or her new job and future. New Job Congratulations Cards, Congratulations New Job Greeting Cards. My greetings and the best wishes for you in this new stage.