Happy thanksgiving messages, wishes & greetings for Thanksgiving day to show your gratitude to I wish you all the delicious foods on this Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Day is one of the best times of the year we use to remind ourselves of the many reasons to be grateful. A day to enjoy and relax, Thanksgiving is also a great day to catch up with family and friends. And one of the things that make every Thanksgiving better is receiving a message early in the morning. With that in mind, we have some messages, wishes, and quotes that will help craft a Thanksgiving card.
Get Wishes Card
1. I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.
2. We live far away from each other, and our homes are far apart, but our hearts are always close. I am thankful to have you in my life.
3. Sometimes, we forget to tell people thank you for being in our lives. Today, I will try to make up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and being there. You are special and my life is better because of you.
4. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learnt through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year.
5. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
6. We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am happy to have you by my side. Happy Thanksgiving to the person closest to my heart.
8. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with long and cheerful life. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.
10. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.
11. I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
13. Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
14. A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
16. We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
17. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
18. Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
19. May stuffing be tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for a best Thanksgiving ever.
20. Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
21. I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Not just on this special holiday. But today, I want to say thank you for being in my life.
22. I hope that you are surrounded with the love of your dear ones. Happy festive season and holiday to you and your family.
23. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
24. With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
25. Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
26. This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified, and I am most grateful for you dear one. Have a memorable season.
27. May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
28. Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for a long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
29. Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
30. Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
31. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are"- Joyce Giraud
32. I wish you a Thanksgiving that is filled with blessings. May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
33. Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate on the lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.
34. Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
35. May this thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
36. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
37. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation, links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
38. Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
39. With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful of them you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
41. I wish you best wishes and a warm season for this wonderful holiday. Make it a happy new year.
42. You hold a dear place in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, you remain in my heart and prayers all round the year.
Having you as a friend is the sweetest blessing of all. 43. To a special person, I am sending you wishes from heart to heart, and may this day be a reminder of all the good things life has brought you. Cheers!
44. Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
45. May you find love, peace, the gift of faith, renewed hope and true spirit of the holiday season during this Thanksgiving season.
46. "A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues." Therefore, Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to give thanks for all the things we have and those that we are yet to receive. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
47. To a special person, you are an incredible blessing to us, may your heart's desires come to pass as you begin a new season. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving.
48. I wish you friendship by the fireside, peace for the pathway and hope for the journey this thanksgiving season.
49. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true be your portion during this season. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
50. A heartfelt message for you this season: successful people look like you! Have an inspirational Thanksgiving.
Sending a warm wish to friends on Thanksgiving can be important, but They say that gratitude makes you realize all the wonderful things you.
Thanksgiving is one of the major holidays in the USA and Canada. The first Thanksgiving (as documented) happened around 1621, but it wasn't such a big celebration than as it is now. Thanksgiving started to look more or less like it looks today right after the Revolutionary War. But when did Thanksgiving become a national holiday? It didn't happen until 1863 when Abraham Lincoln proclaimed Thanksgiving an official holiday. Some people argue whether the official history is true and there are a few theories about the real history of Thanksgiving. But the majority chooses to celebrate traditions and appreciate people around them over checking and revising history.
Thanksgiving traditions include plenty of food traditions (turkey, relaxed and easy breakfast), taking time to appreciate your life, family reunions. Some older traditions include writing all of your thanks down and taking time to remember all of those who are already gone. Some people also let the kids serve desserts for them and say those beautiful words out loud.
So, there are many good reasons to love this wonderful holiday! And don't forget to send everyone nice Thanksgiving messages and greetings that will make their day!
Quotes about Thanksgiving are important as through humor and wisdom, they make others feel important. Sharing Thanksgiving quotes with others may be a good idea during this holiday season. The Thanksgiving quotes offered below may work both for business and personal greetings.
A person who quotes Thanksgiving words is a grateful individual; these Thanksgiving blessings will be heard by everyone. Cheer up your beloved ones or colleagues, with these Thanksgiving sayings to keep up with the holiday spirit:
Thanksgiving blessings quotes are also often put in words in the form of Thanksgiving sayings. These Thanksgiving sayings for cards may be written down or simply used as spoken inspirational phrases, to cheer up friends and relatives:
Happy Thanksgiving quotes are a powerful way to express gratitude. Thanksgiving blessings are earned through actions, and such quotation on Thanksgiving entails powerful words which transcend the holiday spirit. Thanksgiving blessings quotes have been gathered throughout many years from famous writers, poets, and artists. These Thanksgiving quotes will help create the true holiday spirit this year and share it from one heart to another.
Also read: I Will Love You Forever Love Letter, Quotes & Messages
Thanksgiving is a serious occasion; but who said it should be celebrated without some funny Thanksgiving phrases? Thanksgiving jokes are a good way to express gratitude and remain humorous. There are many Thanksgiving jokes to choose from. There are Thanksgiving jokes for kids who love this holiday because of food and presents. There are Thanksgiving puns suitable for congratulating colleagues at work. And for sure there is that one Thanksgiving joke, which will suit a helpful family member.
To begin with, here are a few Thanksgiving jokes for kids:
- To show that it’s not a chicken!
- A turKEY.
- Because it’s stuffed.
- Drums because it has a drumstick!
- A poultrygeist!
Regarding the Thanksgiving jokes for coworkers, they can involve more football talk. Everyone knows that Thanksgiving time is a football season and many Thanksgiving jokes focus exactly on that. Commonly, Thanksgiving puns are also based on a large amount of food consumed on this day. Every Thanksgiving joke has some truth to it – as they are all created by people celebrating this holiday, i.e. from their own experiences. Here are a few of them:
- The policemen suspected fowl play.
- He gets all his stuffing knocked out!
- Fowl weather!
- The guys who are attracted to their breasts.
- The male turkey always has a remote on Thanksgiving.
Many people have to celebrate Thanksgiving at work. Sending Thanksgiving business greetings is a must not only if you're stuck at work with your colleagues. It's a sign of politeness to send a greeting or a sweet message to a client. Bosses have to thank their employees and vice versa. If you can’t pick the right words, you can get some inspiration from the following wishes.
When Thanksgiving is in the air, you want your friends to feel appreciated too, so try to choose nice Thanksgiving wishes for friends that will remind them of their importance. Being busy and overworked is not an excuse for forgetting to greet your dear ones, you can always send some quick Facebook Thanksgiving greetings, or at least update your status.
Within years, plenty of myth surrounding Thanksgiving came to be. Many people appreciate the holiday only because of delicious treats and turn Thanksgiving into a food fest, which is why there are so many Thanksgiving food wishes. Family reunions are also a frequent topic for Thanksgiving jokes and funny Thanksgiving wishes. But be careful if you want to send one to your relatives, some of those are deliberately offensive.
Thanksgiving has religious roots, so it's a special day for your Christian friends and family members. Religious Thanksgiving messages tend to be special, mentioning Lord, the Holy Church, or Jesus Christ. If you know anyone who associates this holiday with religion and traditions, send them a sweet card with one of the following Christian thanksgiving wishes.
It's also one of those days when whole families get together, discuss the latest news and eat delicious treats. As any family reunion, Thanksgiving has that warm and special atmosphere. You can support it and please your relatives with lovely Thanksgiving family wishes for any member of your family.
Children appreciate Thanksgiving because of turkey (which is why they call it Turkey Day) and presents. This is why happy Thanksgiving wishes for kids usually promise presents, treats, and hugs. Cheer up a kid with funny and positive messages!
The most important thing on a Thanksgiving day is your attention. Tell your friends, family members, and colleagues how much you value and appreciate them with warm and kind words! They will remember it!
How could a proper Thanksgiving exist without an office celebration? Thanksgiving activities for adults at work have become quite popular in the past few years as the best companies are focused on teambuilding among their workers. Thanksgiving office ideas begin with Thanksgiving party themes. Some ideas offered below will help make this year’s celebration simply unforgettable.
Thanksgiving is becoming more popular throughout the world and is no longer celebrated only in Canada and the USA where it was traditionally born. The custom of gratitude is gaining more popularity but so are the raising questions of how best to celebrate this day and how best to congratulate the relatives and friends. There is a multitude of ways to make this day happy and energetic even though the tradition itself goes back to the remembrance of those who passed away and left a mark in this world. Thanksgiving is a deeply spiritual holiday, and no matter which activity is chosen for this day – it must be honored and taken seriously. The goal of all Thanksgiving party ideas is for the people to gather together and share this time remembering the good and letting go of the negative feelings and experiences. Happy Thanksgiving!
On the day of Thanksgiving festival, pay thanks or express your gratitude of thankfulness to your close and dear ones with heart winning Thanksgiving messages. On the festive day conveying message of thankfulness with messages is the great way of expressing love and care. So celebrate Thanksgiving Day by expressing your gratitude for dear ones with a cute and heartfelt Thanksgiving Day Message! Send in your Messages for Thanksgiving Day to us and we shall publish it along with your name and the name of your loved one on this page. Imagine how delighted your dear ones will be to see the open declaration of your love and concern for them... So go ahead and think of all people who have helped you in one way or the other and say a word of thanks to them!
Today on this day, I want to thank you for coming into life and being my greatest secret keep,
the best friend and the best person in my life !! Happy Thanksgiving!
You are the special person in my life who has brought in the glimpse of peace,love and happiness
that I would have never expected. You are my angel and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart on this day.Happy Thanksgiving!
On this day, I want to thank every single person who has played a role in making me understand life
and for all the happiness that they have bestowed upon me !! Happy Thanksgiving!
May the world will change, you may be away from me, but my love for you and for whatever
happiness in my life you have brought, will never depreciate. Happy Thanksgiving!
I want to thank you for being the hero of my life and teaching me the better ways of living. May you
have the best day of the year today and summon love from all your dear ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
I will pray to God, the Almighty that he manifolds your happiness and gives you every little thing that
you have desired for. Happy Thanksgiving!
Today on this day, I want everyone to thank God first, for the gift of life that he has given us that is
most precious gift that anyone could give us. Happy Thanksgiving!
May you get all the best things of life, may you get all your desires fulfilled as long as you love and not
only on this Thanksgiving Day.
I feel blessed to have you in my life! The inspirations that I get from you have made feel me so very
much special. You are and you will always be my role model as long as there’s life on the earth.
On this special we must not forget to count all our blessings that God has bestowed upon. It’s the
perfect time to be grateful for the millions of things that we are blessed with and forget about what
we do not have. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!!
"You are the most special person in my life. You are my friend, philosopher, guide and lot more.
Thanks for coming in my life."
"I just want to say that i really liked your site and its layout. It is filled with information and is so easy to venture through. Thank you for making it available to all of us."
"May the wonderful Thanksgiving Day bring happiness in your family's life."
"May the Love of the season guides us through our Life time."
"Thanks so much for being there on my side and supporting me all through. Without you my life would have been incomplete.
"You are the most special person in my life. You are my friend, philosopher, guide and lot more.
Thanks for coming in my life."
"On this Thanksgiving Day, I wish to say that I am honored to have you in my life. Thanks for loving and caring for me."
"You are the best parents any child can have. Thanks for being our parents."
"Wishing that the blessings of this Thanksgiving fill your home and heart with joy and cheer.
"Wishing you the gift of faith and blessing of hopes this Thanksgiving Day!!!"
"When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
So Happy Thanksgiving Day dear!!!"
"A single candle can illuminate an entire room
A true friend like u dazzles up an entire lifetime
Thanks for gifting the bright lights of your friendship...
And Happy Thanksgiving Day..!!"
"As this year is coming to an end, I wish to thank people who have touched various walks of my life in
their own different ways."
"Wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving Day".
"In the rhythm of Life, we sometime find ourselves out of tune,
But as long as there are friends & family to provide the melody,
The music plays on...
Best Wishes for a
"A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues.
This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with!
May you be bestowed upon with the best of
everything and have the strength to surpass
any obstacle. The lord will lead your way.
Have a blessed thanksgiving!
Let us all remember the great times spent together,
delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes
bought to celebrate this day.
Have a great thanksgiving day!
I am truly grateful for you for
being such an amazing woman.
I am so lucky that you are my mother.
Happy Thanksgiving Mom.
Wishing you all a happy thanksgiving filled with love, happiness and good food.
Let’s express our gratitude & thankfulness to this beautiful life this Thanksgiving. Saying Images brings to you some of the best Thanksgiving wishes, messages & greetings this holiday season. With our specially created ecards and Thanksgiving card, you can extend your feelings of gratitude to your family and friends.
Studies show that mindfulness and gratitude for one’s blessings increase our happiness and overall health. Let us be thankful today and for every day of the year.
Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the holiday season. Have a memorable thanksgiving!
I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous thanksgiving!
At this time of Thanksgiving celebration our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy and prosperous New Year!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. – Joyce Giraud
See Also: Gratitude Quotes & Images
Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time ponder upon what lessons we have learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!
May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The lord will lead your way. Have a blessed thanksgiving!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping your Thanksgiving is filled with blessings and joy!
Thanksgiving wishes from across the miles from our house to yours. May your home be filled with laughter and happiness!
Gratitude is our most direct line to God and the angels. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives.
See Also: Inspiring Happy Thanksgiving Quotes for Family
May your Thanksgiving be filled with love and cheer, but also with full tummies. Happy Thanksgiving!
See Also: Happy Thanksgiving Quotes & Sayings
Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
Let us all remember the great times spent together, delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great thanksgiving day!
Warmest thoughts and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year!
Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!
Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life.
The gift of wonderful friends is the nicest blessing of all. You are in my heart and prayers all year, and, especially during this special season.
May you have a wonderful time this Thanksgiving, with friends and family. Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
See Also: Thank you Quotes & Poems
Thanksgiving is a time to gather around loved ones …to be grateful for all that we have been so abundantly blessed with and also to spare a thought for those not so lucky. It is a season of bountifulness and a reason to share the same ….true Thanksgiving is in actually doing that – Giving !!!
Doing good is what seems best. Doing good also earns you respect. But more than that, it makes you feel good about yourself. Thus, do a good deed this Thanksgiving! Wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Whatever is beautiful, Whatever is meaningful, Whatever brings you happiness… May it be yours this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year!
Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day!
May you find peace, love, and the true spirit of the Holiday Season.
A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
You are a very special blessing to us. May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
If you liked any of our awesome Thanksgiving wishes, messages & greetings, please share them with your friends, families, and colleagues. Happy happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
♥ Connect with SayingImages on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Let us be thankful today and for every day of the year. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy Holiday Season and a healthy.