Easter 2019: Wishes, messages, images to share on WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and SMS. Happy Easter! May Easter bring your life.
Easter is one of the religious festival celebrated by the Christians every year. It is usually celebrated on the first Sunday after the full moon. The festival follows a 40-day period of fasting called Lent. The Lent begins on Ash Wednesday and ends on Good Friday, the day of Jesus' crucifixion. As per the New Testament, the festival is also called 'the Resurrection' because Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion, considered as a rebirth of Christianity.
This year Easter falls on the Sunday, April 21st, 2019.
Easter is also known in Latin and Greek languages as Pascha.
Easter represents the accomplishment of God's promises to mankind, it is the most important holiday on the Christian calendar. On this day people are mostly involved in charitable causes and sing happy prayers in the church to commemorate the rising of Jesus Christ from death.
This year Easter falls on the Sunday, April 21st, 2019! Photo by Acharaporn Kamornboonyarush from Pexels)
Check out beautiful Easter pictures! Photo by Helena Lopes from Pexels)
But from this earth, this grave, this dust, My God shall raise me up, I trust. -Walter Raleigh
1. Celebrate Easter with all love. It is a wonderful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter 2019!
2. May this Easter you feel the bright, joyful blessings God has to offer you. Happy Easter holiday.
3. Easter brings Happiness,
Easter bring Fun,
Easter brings God's endless blessings,
Easter brings love and the freshness of spring.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Here are inspirational Easter messages 2019! Image source: Pixabay)
For I remember it is Easter morn, And life and love and peace are all new born. -Alice Freeman Palmer
1. May Jesus keep you away from misfortunes, devious people and evil tongues. Have a happy Easter 2019!
2. Follow Christ, Christ is our Saviour! Have a Blessed and Meaningful Easter.
3. Eggs are signs of new life.
The Bunny is a sign of hopping around with glee.
So hop around because you are given a new life to enjoy.
Happy Easter 2019!
Here are Easter greetings sayings! Photo by Helena Lopes from Pexels)
Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. -Martin Luther
1. Easter is all about hope and happiness. May this Easter, God's blessing come overflowing. Happy Easter to you and your family.
2. Easter is time to remind everybody that Christ is alive! Happy Easter 2019!
3. Spread more of love and happiness and cheer for Easter is here! Happy Easter!
Here are happy Easter images 2019! Photo by Kaboompics .com from
Easter tells us that life is to be interpreted not simply in terms of things but in terms of ideals. -Charles M. Crowe
1. Easter is a wonderful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. - Have a Blessed Easter Sunday
2. The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ came to do three things. To forgive the past, get a purpose for living and a home in Heaven.
3. The Easter feeling does not end, it signals a new beginning of natural brand new life of friendship!
Check out beautiful Easter pictures! Photo by Sánchez from Pexels)
Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. -S.D. Gordon
1. Jesus Christ did not come into this world to make bad people good, he came into this world to make dead people live.
2. Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.
3. Easter us never to lose faith in God. Have faith in Him and in yourself. Happy Easter!
Easter is also known as Pascha in Latin and Greek languages. Image by Alexas_Fotos from Pixabay
Easter is not a passport to another world; it is a quality of perception for this one. -W.P. Lemon
1. May this Easter bring you new aspirations and new hope. Happy Easter 2019!
2. May the miracle of Easter bring you renewed hope, faith, love and joy. Happy Easter to all of you!
3. Easter symbolizes a new beginning, a renewal of life. On this occasion, I wish you and your family the renewal of life, love, and happiness Happy Easter 2019!
Know when is Easter this year 2019! Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay)
In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade. -Irving Berlin
1. May God shower your home with love and peace. Have a blessed Easter!
2. Best wishes for Easter and I hope that everything will turn out wonderful and great for you and yours.
Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankful, be assured that all is forgiven so life extends beyond the soil of earth. -Byron Pulsifer
Wishing you a blessed, peaceful and happy Easter! May God be with you, your family on this day and forever more. A warm greeting to you and.
After a true snowy winter, people anticipate the arrival of spring with pleasurable excitement. We cannot wait to feel the warmth of early sunbeams tickling our skin, breath in the refreshing odor of green grass and first leaves, and enjoy the beauty of colorful flowerbeds. There are so many reasons to love spring, but one of the most important for all Christians is a great spring holiday of Easter.
Both Orthodox and Catholic churches celebrate the day of Christ’s resurrection with deep veneration and solemnness. However, non-religious people also revel in Easter festivities, such as Easter egg hunts, festivals, crafts, parades, and fun indoor and outdoor family activities.
As it happens every year, Happy Easter 2019 brings hope, new expectations, love and changes for the better. It is an unmatched pleasure for everybody to share sincere joy of Easter ideas with the beloved ones and put aside all the troubles, challenges and sorrows in this happy period.
Whether you celebrate Easter with your family or not, wishing your relatives and friends a happy holiday is always a nice gesture. This is when cute Easter greetings and tasteful cards come in handy.
If you are looking for Easter blessings wishes for those you love, check out these happy Easter religious messages:
It is also lovely when you include wise and traditional sayings in you Easter card. They help us tell what we feel but cannot put in writing.
To make your happy Easter messages more compelling, try using such quotes:
Since such joyous occasion gives us a strong reason to feel happy, why not have some fun? You can send your friends or family funny Easter wishes so that they smile and think of you with love.
Here are some funny Easter greeting messages you can use:
Also read: Best Rewriting Services and Tools
Apart from sending hilarious texts, you can also use happy Easter friendship quotes to wish your pals well:
Writing Easter messages for friends can be really fun if you add a joke or simply make it more personal. Here’s how you can do that:
We all learn about Easter from our loved ones – our parents or grandparents. Writing them the unique Easter quotes fills their hearts with warmth and love and spreads those emotions to other family members. It is very important to design that perfect Easter card for our parents. This is where Writology shines. Let us help you invent that impeccable greeting across the miles and your parents or kids will remember it forever and ever.
Easter day greetings are here and you are in need of a formal greeting to say “Happy Easter” to your boss for instance. That is where you may use one of the following easter greetings phrases.
It seems absolutely wrong to be sad or miserable on Easter days. Nice warm days in spring, the smell of fresh greenery everywhere, and expecting Easter funny games, activities, and quests bring out happy smiles on the faces around. Turn this time into Funny Happy Easter and make everyone laugh sending them unpretentious but so cute Easter jokes about egg hunt, bunnies, and holiday traditions. Hide some jokes in plastic eggs, write others on paper slips and get a pleasant surprise for your family members at dinner. Don’t be afraid that your Happy Easter Jokes will be interesting only for kids! Try them on your parents, grandparents, teachers, friends, and everybody around. Be inventive and your Funny Easter will leave unforgettable memories.
- Can an Easter Bunny have a foot instead of an ear? - - Sure, it can! Just make it twelve inches long!
- What will an Easter Bunny do after a wedding party? - - Go on a bunnymoon!
- How can you know how half an Easter Bunny look like? -- Nothing can be easier. Look at the other half!
- What is the most popular Easter game? -- Basket ball.
- What should an Easter Bunny do if he loses his tail? – Go to the nearest retail store!
It does not matter whether you are a school teacher, a kindergarten nurse, a loving grandfather, or an ever-busy mom, you should have a nice collection of Easter Activities for Kids to make every Happy Easter funny and joyful for the children and yourself. Nothing can be more enjoyable than to get back to cloudless childhood days, laugh sincerely at Happy Easter Jokes and feel the taste of Easter Games for Kids as if you were twenty, thirty, forty or even more years younger than you are today. Join your kinds and grandchildren in their Easter Games!
Rules for the game:
- Make sure that all players are sitting in a circle.
- Explain that the participants start the count off: one – two – three – four – five – six – seven in turn.
- After a player says, “Six!” the next person should not say “Seven!” Instead, he or she says, “I love the Easter Bunny!”
- Those who are inattentive and say, “Seven!” are out of the game.
- The last player is the winner.
NOSY EGG ROLL
Rules for the game:
The players take real eggs or plastic toy eggs. They roll the eggs only with the help of their noses. The winner is the one who reaches the finish line first.
Rules for the game:
One of the popular Easter activities is bowling the eggs. Take one white egg (real or plastic) and several painted eggs for the game. Place the colorless egg in the center and try to roll a colored egg as close to it as possible. Do not move or touch the white egg with your hands.
FIND YOUR NAME
Rules for the game:
Among other Easter Ideas, kids like to play FIND YOUR NAME game as a part of an Easter hunt. Make sure that there are strips of paper with the names of all players in the plastic Easter eggs, prepared for the hunt. When they find the egg with their name, they get an extra tasty treat.
Also read: How to Write Effective Hook Sentences
Easter is a perfect time to reflect on our lives and open our minds and hearts to new experiences. May it be a great day for you too! Make use of our excellent Easter ideas for kids and adults and let your holiday be bright and full of joy. Order your unique Easter greetings and any other greetings from Writology and bring even more happiness to the people you love!
Some remember walking up the sidewalk to church on Easter morning with their family. Mom wore a hat, Dad was in a suit, and the children had on their most beautiful Spring clothes. Others remember searching for eggs and candy, then tearing into an Easter basket brimming with treats. Christians give thanks for the resurrection of Christ, while others look forward to the daffodils and crocus’ to appear. Whatever your memories, Easter is a time of renewal and awakening. Here are some examples of hopeful thoughts to share with those who join you in celebrating Easter and the arrival of Spring.
Wishing you all the blessings of the Easter season in the name of Our Savior, Jesus . Wishing a truly happy Easter to a truly wonderful brother.
Let your friends, family and loved ones know just how much they mean to you this Easter season by sending them extra special Easter wishes. Our wishes show how much you care. If you are having trouble finding the right words or wishes to send, trust in our list of Easter wishes. .
List Of Easter Wishes
More Easter Wishes
Funny Easter Wishes
Easter Greetings and Cards
If you are looking for Easter blessings wishes for those you love, To make your happy Easter messages more compelling, try using such.