Looking forward to welcoming your new little baby to the world. Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy, an easy birth and a happy and healthy.
There is no greater feeling in the world than knowing that you are about to become a parent. And whether you had been trying to get pregnant or it happened by mistake, with the right people in your life, you can face the whole experience head-on. A good way that you can prepare for the birth of a child is through adorable baby quotes to remind yourself that no matter how tough the situation will get, the most important thing at the end of it all will be your baby.
They say that nothing brings out the father in a man than the birth of their own son. At the same time, the bond between a mother and a son lasts for a lifetime. When you find out that you are expecting a baby, nothing beats that feeling and when you go for that scan and discover that your precious bundle of joy is going to be a boy, emotions skyrocket. Immediately you start preparing for the arrival of the little prince.
There is so much that needs to be done, so many things to buy and a baby room to get ready. Baby boys bring joy to anybody who interacts with them. They are cuddly, playful, curious and you just can’t get enough of them. Now more than ever you need to put your mind at rest and concentrate on the health of the little one growing inside you and you can do this with some amazing baby boy quotes that are guaranteed to bring you joy and help you cope with emotions as you prepare to add another member to the family.
Get the quote here
1. “I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something to fight for, to show me there is love in this world, to give me hope and bring me joy, all the proof in God I need is in you, you are a gift from the heavens.”
2. “I just spent 9 months on the inside. My parents are now serving life.”
Check this graphic here
3. “My daddy is so jealous!; I had boobies for breakfast and he didn’t.”
4. “Yes, I know It’s 2 A.M. but, I thought we could spend some QUALITY TIME together.”
5. “I’m proof daddy does not play video games all the time.”
6. “Don’t look at me, that smell is coming from my Dad.”
Get this gag baby bodysuit
7. “My mom thinks she is in CHARGE…that’s so cute.”
8. “Your son will hold your hand for a little while but your heart for a lifetime.”
9. “So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me Mom.”
10. “His little hands stole my heart. His little feet ran away with it”
11. “There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy’s life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.”
12. “You’ll learn to lower your expectations about what you can accomplish in a day. Some days, it will be all you can do to keep baby safe,warm, and fed. And that will be enough.”
13. “Let him sleep, for when he wakes up, he will move mountains.”
14. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.”
15. “A baby boy may leave smudges in the house and also on your heart.”
16. “Baby boys have a pocket full of mischief and a saddle, always overflowing with joy and excitement.”
17. “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.”
– Carl Sandburg-
18. “A baby boy is a little miracle that you would like to share, an angel that you always handle with care.”
19. “Son, you’ll outgrow my lap but never my heart.”
20. “Of all things that I held, my baby boy is the most beautiful and precious.”
21. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.”
22. “The excitement on the face of your baby boy is certainly the most exhilarating part of parenthood.”
23. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become and the son you will always be.”
24. “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I have already created one.”
25. “You will love that little boy so very very much… even more, than you love yourself. That little angel is what you call a son.”
26. “There has never been, nor there will ever be, anything quite special as the love between a mother and her baby son.”
27. “Your baby boy will hold your hand only for a little time, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.”
28. “Little boy! You remind me how so much depends on what we make of the days now.”
29. “Coos and gurgles, and chuckles. Suddenly your baby boy fills your life with these sounds that tug your heartstrings every time.”
30. “Baby boys are God’s way of telling you that your house is too neat!”
Baby girls; they are cute, amazing, cuddly and you just can’t wait for them to be born so that you can show them off to the world. Baby girls are the pride and joy of any parent and you know that no matter how old they get, you will always protect them and can easily give up your life for them. They will form a bond that is unbreakable with their dads and will be the tiny versions of their mothers. Prepare for the arrival of your baby girl with some amazing baby girl quotes. These quotes are rich and keep reminding you of why you have to endure all the downsides of pregnancy and the challenges of raising a daughter.
31. “Your little princess is perhaps the closest to your heart. No better way to convey your endearing love for her than with these short
32. “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.”
33. “Baby girl, you are my life, you are the greatest blessing I have ever received in this life.”
34. “She is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny bundle.”
35. “My baby girl is one of my greatest treasures in life and I would give her the world if I can.”
36. “A baby daughter is always a Daddy’s girl and Mommy’s world !.”
37. “A baby girl is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”
38. “Life may get messier when you have children but it also becomes a whole lot happier, girl.”
39. “A baby girl is always a source of perpetual wonder for her parents.”
40. “A baby girl would dance her way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in your path.”
41. “Pretty dresses, little curls, oh thank heaven for little girls!.”
42. “There is so much waiting for you to explore, baby girl so I will be with you when you do.”
43. “A baby girl is a giggle wrapped in the warmth of sunshine.”
44. “A baby girl always leaves a bit of sparkle and a bit of rainbow wherever she goes.”
45. “When you have a baby girl, you realize that there is something far more precious than the most precious jewels.”
46. “Hold her a little longer, rock her a little more, read her a little more, read her another story, you’ve only read her four. Let her sleep on your shoulder, rejoice in her happy smile. She is only a little girl for such a little while.”
47. “Giggles, curls, ribbons, and bows! Our baby girl is so adorable from head to toe.”
48. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move mountains.”
49. “Baby girls are precious gifts, wrapped in love serene. Their dresses tied with sashes and futures tied with dreams.”
50. “Though she be little, she is fierce.”
51. “Such a big miracle in such a little girl.”
52. “A baby girl arrives, and just like that, everything changes. The world gets bigger, hearts grow fuller and life means more because she’s in it.”
53. “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is.”
54. “A baby girl: one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why where is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today.”
55. “In a field of roses, she is a wildflower.”
56. “I know a girl, she puts the color inside my world.”
57. “Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder and hands that will shape the world.”
58. “Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things.”
59. “She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes.”
– Kate Spade –
60. “You are so precious to me, sweet as can be, baby of mine.”
61. “A baby girl is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight; giggles that come from deep inside, always wonderful and precious… so much that your love for her knows no bounds.”
62. “No matter what the moment, a baby girl will always render sunshine in your life with her adorable smile.”
63. “There is no better feeling than watching your baby girl break into laughter.”
64. “It’s extraordinary to look into your baby girl’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit.”
65. “A toddling little girl is a center of common feeling which makes the most dissimilar people understand each other.”
– George Eliot-
66. “Baby girls are precious gifts like birds and brooks and streams…their hair is tied up with ribbons and bows…their hearts are tied up with dreams.”
Is there a feeling that can equal the one you experience when you realize that you are expecting a new baby? Whether you were trying to get pregnant or it just happened, you must admit that something changes when you realize that you are about to become a parent. You start thinking of names, going for a scan to determine if it’s a boy or a girl, telling your friends and family that you are about to bring someone else to the world. Your mind shifts and you can’t help but look forward to the day you will be able to hold them in your arms and tell them that you love them and will always protect them. A good way you can prepare for a baby is through some amazing new baby quotes, to put you at ease as you await their birth.
67. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
– Rajneesh –
68. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”
– By Eda J. Le Shan –
69. “Words cannot express the joy of new life.”
70. “There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.”
– Virginia Kelley –
71. “When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born it’s first laugh becomes a fairy.”
– James Matthew Barrie-
72. “Children refresh the life and rejoice the heart.” – By unknown
73. “For having a baby’s sweet face so close to your own, for so long a time as it takes to nurse ’em, is a great tonic for a sad soul.”
74. “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility. ”
75. Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together make this world a beautiful garden.”
– By unknown-
76. “New baby’s Prayer: Thank you Lord for this new life, A precious gift from you. Draw near and bless this baby. Lord, and bless the parents, too. Unite them all in love so sweet. And love that is so strong; No matter what the future holds, It will last their whole lives through.”
77. “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.”
– Irmgard Erath-
78. “The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority.”
– By Olivia Wilde –
79. “A precious new baby has come bron above to live in your hearts and bill them with love!. Congratulations.!”
80. “Babies are thinking and attracting before they are speaking. Even though you are only months old in your physical body, you are a very old and wise Creator, focused in that baby’s body.”
81. “The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.”
One of the most precious moments in life is that first touch of a new baby. When they open their eyes for the first time and see you or they wrap their tiny hands around your finger; that is the moment you realize that from that time onwards you will do anything for them and will always protect them. You will break your back if you have to just to make sure that they have a better life than you had. If you are looking for a way to say your congratulations to the newest parents in town, there are so many welcome baby quotes that you can use.
82. “Congratulations on your new baby, and take time to relish every moment because time flies when you’re watching them grow up.”
83. ” Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful Baby !.”
-Grandparents Congratulations Card-
84. ” Congratulations on bringing a beautiful new life into the world. I hope that the coming days are full of joy, smiles, and love. You deserve all three. I’m sure you’ll find them all in your new, sweet daughter.”
85. “A new baby marks the beginnings of all things – wonder, hope, and a beautiful dream of possibilities.”
86. “I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait to meet that beautiful bundle of joy. Childbirth is not as bad as you think baby girl. No need to be scared. Start a diary for the baby if you haven’t started one yet. Love you!.”
87. “Beautiful Congratulations to you and your wife Wonderful feeling for both of you to be Mommy and Proud Dad God Bless Your Baby and you both.”
88. “Let me congratulate you on the birth of an amazing baby boy! I wish you health, and to the son, for happy motherhood! And to eventually become a great human.”
89. “I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, you are so beautiful I can’t wait to watch you grow up into an amazing person. You have amazing parents and family. I love you so much princess.”
90. “Congrats! What a beautiful little gift from heaven. Now you’ll both know the love that your parents feel for you. I am sending health, happiness and all kind of blessings for this precious soul in this Happy Day.”
91. “Congratulations to all who have had babies today and any other day, but special best wishes to my sister and her husband. My husband and I were unable to have children so if you do cherish them always.”
92. “Congrats! Being a father now is a full time job; enjoy this moment with your lovely wife and handsome son. I wish you perpetuity of love and joy as you raise your newborn together.”
93. “Congrats to both of you with a lot of love and lovely smile emoticon. Welcome to the club of motherhood, this is the happiest and the priceless job in the world.”
94. “A new adorable cutie pie welcome to our family. Congrats to my brother and his wife on your 3rd baby who’s simply just the most adorable thing ever! May God bless her in every single way and keep her and your whole family happy for the rest of your lives.”
95. “Congratulations to the new mama and papa. This little bundle of joy will be welcomed into the family with so much dignity, and I wish them all the very best for the future.”
The term rainbow baby is coined after the birth of a healthy baby after the parent loses another baby either due to miscarriage, stillbirth, infant loss or simply neonatal death. Just a like a rainbow appears to brighten the sky after a storm, rainbow babies are followed by a roller coaster of emotions. They represent healing and hope and they are to be celebrated. If you have a friend or family member who has lost a baby and has just given birth to a healthy one, you can congratulate them with some rainbow baby quotes without reminding the one they had lost before. The rainbow baby quotes are perfect in reminding the new parents that while they may have lost one baby, that loss is what has led them to the bundle of joy they now have.
96. “When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.”
97. “My son has been both an anchor and a set of new sails when I was being tossed around in the depths of the ocean of mourning and pain and despair. He’s held me in place, propelled me forward when I needed it, and his mere existence has made everything in my life better.”
— Priscilla Blossom-
98. “The pain you have been feeling can’t compare to the joy that is coming.”
– Romans 8: 18-
99. “And the truth is, the 10 or 20 minutes I was somebody’s mother were black magic. There is nothing I would trade them for. There is no place I would rather have seen.”
— Ariel Levy
100. “Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.”
– The Prophet-
101. “All the stars in the universe danced on the day you were born.”
102. “Loving your baby does not mean that you have forgotten the child you lost. Children want their parents to be happy and fulfilled, so finding happiness and being open to joy with your new baby is one of the greatest ways you can honor your baby’s memory.”
— Carolyn Wagner-
103. “Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.”
– Corinthians 13:7-8-
104. “I had tulips spontaneously grow and bloom in the middle of my lawn after my miscarriage, and by creating a garden where they appeared, I found inspiration to keep going by seeing the cycle of these flowers.”
105. “Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.”
– Maya Angelou-
106. “Out of difficulties, we grow miracles.”
– Jean de la Bruyère-
107. “I believe that our babies choose us to be their parents. The baby chooses their time and method of conception, the length of their pregnancy and the time and method of their birth. It is up to us as their parents to listen to their needs and assist them on their journey. If a baby leaves us sooner than we’d like, as in miscarriage or stillbirth, it is tragic and life changing for us. However, it was not something within our control. I believe that soul will choose us again when the time is right to be born and to live and thrive.”
— Deena Blumenfeld of Shining Light Prenatal-
108. “Your fingerprints are on my heart.”
– Tom Krause-
109. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”
110. “I’ve attended the birth of four rainbow babies, and the air was electric with love in every one — love is present in every birth, but when it’s a rainbow baby joining this world, the love is so potent it makes your hair stand on end. ‘Otherworldly’ is a word that comes to mind every time I witness this type of magical birth.”
— Bailey Gaddis, birth doula and author of Feng Shui Mommy-
111. “An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby’s birth. Then whispered as she closed the book, “too beautiful for earth”.
112. “Without darkness, nothing comes to birth, as without light, nothing flowers.”
– May Sarton-
113. “The largest of blessings are those that are small.”
114. “Everyone wants Happiness and nobody yearns to experience Pain. Please remember that you won’t see the beauty of a Rainbow without a little Rain.”
— Kelley Legler of Baby Jack & Company-
115. “The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the ocean.”
– Isak Dinesen-
116. “I am going to send an angel in front of you, to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that you have prepared.”
– Exodus 23: 20-
117. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.”
– Robert Browning-
118. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.”
– Barbara Kingsolver-
Has your friend or a family member given birth and you are looking for the best way to brighten their day? You can do that with some funny baby quotes that you can include in your card. These quotes are unique and are a great way of telling the new parents that no matter what the birth of their baby brings; the sleepless nights and the hospital visits, there is still something much greater in life and they can always laugh out the stress knowing that nothing beats that joy of having a new baby and knowing that their love is forever.
119. “I’m not just milk drunk. I’m tit faced.”
120. “A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.”
121. “Every baby needs a lap.”
122. “The hot, moist smell of babies fresh from naps.”
-Barbara Lazear Ascher-
123. “An ugly baby is a very nasty object, and the prettiest is frightful when undressed.”
124. “Children reinvent your world for you.”
125. “As a mother, my job is to take care of what is possible and trust God with the impossible.”
-Ruth Bell Graham-
126.”Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other.”
127. “Getting down on all fours and imitating a rhinoceros stops babies from crying. (Put an empty cigarette pack on your nose for a horn and make loud “snort” noises.) I don’t know why parents don’t do this more often. Usually it makes the kid laugh. Sometimes it sends him into shock. Either way it quiets him down. If you’re a parent, acting like a rhino has another advantage. Keep it up until the kid is a teenager and he definitely won’t have his friends hanging around your house all the time.”
-P. J. O’Rourke-
128. “It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.”
-Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams-
129. “God’s interest in the human race is nowhere better evinced than in obstetrics.”
-Martin H. Fischer-
130. “Every baby born into the world is a finer one than the last.”
131. “A baby is a wishing well. Everyone puts their hopes, their fears, their pasts, their two cents in.”
132. “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
133. “Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life.”
134. “Having a baby is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head.”
135. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.”
136. “Having a baby is like suddenly getting the world’s worst roommate.”
137. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog: ‘Fetch!’.”
138. “Having my baby fall asleep in my arms takes away all of my worries and stresses. A sense of complete and total peace comes over me.”
-Maria Jose Ovalle-
139. “A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.”
While a newborn baby is a lot of joy to the parent and those around them, it is also a stressful journey that does not get better in time. However, one thing that remains constant is the bond between a parent and their daughter or son. If you are wondering how you can congratulate the new parents in a unique and memorable way, you can steal some baby driver quotes from the movie baby driver. These quotes are unique and are bound to bring laughter to the room, making the parents appreciate their newborn now more than before and looking forward to the whole process as stressful as it may be.
140. “Griff: What’s his deal?
Doc: Baby? Full cut, same as everyone.
Griff: No, Doc, I mean is he, uh, retarded?
Doc: Retarded means slow. Was he slow?
Doc: Then he don’t sound that retarded to me. He’s a good kid and a devil behind the wheel. What the hell else more do you need to know?
Griff: So you don’t think that there’s something wrong with him just not saying anything?
Doc: There’s nothing wrong with a little quiet.
Buddy: You know why they call him Baby, right? Still waiting on his first words.”
141. “Griff: So, you’re a mute, Baby? Is that what it is? Are you a mute?
Griff: So, um, what are you listening to?
Baby: Uh, music.
Buddy: That’s right. You tell him, Baby.”
142. “Deborah: What is your name?
Deborah: Wait, what? Your name’s Baby? B-A-B-Y, Baby?
Deborah: Well, then, you have us all beat. Every damn song is about you. We could drive back and forth across the States forever and never run out of Baby songs.
Baby: We might run out of gas, though.”
Remember the movie boss baby? If you have watched it, it reveals another side of babies that is hilarious and adorable at the same time. While that new baby will not be hell-bent on taking over the world while wearing a tiny suit and carrying around a briefcase, boss baby quotes are amazing enough to bring laughter into any room and are a great way of reminding the new parents that while their sleeping days are over, the laughter of a child is enough to melt all that away. The bond they will share with their baby will be something that will be unbroken even as they grow older and leave the net to start their own lives.
143. “Baby Boss: I can’t do this without you, Tim.
Tim: We do make a pretty good team.
Baby Boss: No, literally, I can’t reach the door knobs.”
144. “Do you know who else wears diapers, astronauts and NASCAR drivers, that’s who. It’s called efficiency. The average toddler spends what, forty-five hours a year on the potty. I’m the boss, I don’t have that kind of spare time.”
145. “Tim: We could share.
Boss Baby: You obviously didn’t go to business school.”
146. “I may look like a baby, but I was born all grown up.”
147. “I’m on a mission. There’s not enough love to go around, my job is to find out why. Now get me a double espresso and see if there’s some place around here with decent sushi. I’d kill for a spicy tuna roll around about now”
148. “Dear, your remaining sleeping time has been expired…so, please leave your bed, open your eyes and accept my wish. I wish you a sweet morning.”
149. “Have a happy day. Night has terminate for another day morning has come in a particular way. May you twinkle like the brilliant rays and frond your brother at the cerulean blue firth.”
150. “I hope your morning is as bright as your smile…Good morning.”
151. “I will be soon to see you. Good morning Love you Mon.”
152. “Good morning. Never be upset on thinking about your past failures, think it as the experience for your future success, map for your goal, plan for your bright future.”
153. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.”
Babies are just adorable and are a reflection of their parents. If there is something that you can never forget is the day you realized, you would be a parent whether you had prepared for it or not. Babies have a way of changing our lives and you must admit that the moment the doctor confirms that you are expectant, your mind immediately shifts to preparing for the coming baby. You start thinking of baby names and things like a baby room. You can prepare for all this with some cute baby quotes that you can even read to your unborn baby to strengthen your bond.
154. “Babies are born to be loved unconditionally.”
155. “When my baby is sleeping that’s when I think, ‘Wow. I made that.’.”
156. “A baby is a gift, a chance to make the world a better place.”
157. ” This baby will melt hearts wherever it goes.”
158. “Kiss that baby and hold it tight. It will not be little forever.”
159. “The kids who need the most love will ask for it in the most unloving of ways.”
160. “A baby is like a seed. Shower it with love and care and it will bloom into something beautiful that is beyond your imagination. Whether or not that baby will flourish depends on how well you take care of it.”
161. “Good moms have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy kids.”
162. “Do not worry about what you cannot give your baby. Instead, focus on all the things that you can provide.’
163. “I do not have much to give you little baby, but what I can give you is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.”
164. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”
165. “If this baby grows up knowing just one thing, I hope that it knows just how loved it is.”
166. “Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?.”
167. “Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so they know the value of things, not the price.”
168. “I believe in love at first sight, because I have loved you since the moment you were born.”
169. “Be the person you want your children to be.”
170. “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.”
– Eric Church-
171. “I love you, little baby, to infinity and beyond.”
172. “The pure innocence of a baby is a wondrous thing to behold.”
173. “No one could ever spoil them like grandparents do.”
174. “This baby will be raised with more love than it could ever want for.”
175. “The greatest work you will ever do will be within the walls of your home.”
-Harold B. Lee-
176. “There is something intoxicating about the smell of a newborn baby.”
177. “What did I ever do to deserve having such a precious baby in my life?”
178. “We made a wish and you came true.”
179. “Happiness is a sleeping baby.”
180. “Babies have their own special, magical way of touching the world with love.”
181. “Your ten little fingers and ten perfect toes fill my heart with a love that overflows.”
182. “Fairytales do come true. After all, we had you.”
183. “A baby is both a blessing and a bother.”
184. “When the first baby drops the pacifier, you will sterilize it. When the second baby drops it, you will ask the dog to go fetch it.”
185. “Having a baby is a little bit like getting the world’s worst and neediest roommate.”
186. “Babies are a lot like drunk people. They drink and sleep a lot, make messes all over themselves and the people around the, and they do not seem to have much control over their limbs, no matter how hard they try.”
187. “Babies are born without any baggage and start off their lives without a care in the world. It is only when they get older that life begins to get more and more complicated. And that is what makes babies so amazing, their innocence and sense of wonder.”
188. “As adults, it is easy for us to take the little things in life for granted, but babies can be in awe of even the simplest things.”
189. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.”
190. “Always kiss your children goodnight.”
191. “What a big miracle in such a little baby.”
192. “Sometimes it is the smallest things that can take up the most room in your heart.”
193. “No matter how big your baby gets, they will always be your baby.”
194. “Today is the Childhood our kids will remember.”
195. “The tiniest feet leave the biggest footprints in our hearts.”
196. “I love my little baby to the moon and back.”
197. “The best thing that we can do for our communities is to take our babies and raise them well.”
198. “Babies have a way of touching the world with love.”
199. “People who say that they sleep like a baby have probably never had one.”
200. “This baby is an answer to a wish that we never knew we had.”
201. “A baby is born with the need to be loved. It is a need that they never outgrow.”
202. “Your first breath took mine away.”
203. “A baby is the beginning of happiness, wonder, and hope.”
204. “With every little baby that is born, a little sun rises. It signals a new beginning and a future that is full of promise.”
205. “A person is a person, no matter how small.”
206. “My baby will always be the little miracle that made my life complete.”
207. “If your baby is perfect and never makes a fuss about anything, then you must be its grandmother.”
208. “A baby is as pure as an angel and as beautiful as a flower.”
209. “You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.”
210. “A blessed little angel that is sent from above, this baby is meant to be cherished and loved.”
211. “We have prayed for you for so long.”
212. “May this baby be blessed with good health, a happy life, and a loving home.”
213. “Babies are rewards from the Lord.”
214. “For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.”
215. “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born, I set you apart.”
216. “Babies are a blessing, they are a gift from God above. They are precious little angels that are meant to be cherished and loved.”
217. “A baby is all of God’s grace in one tiny face.”
218. “My baby, I hope you know that you were always longed for, wished for, and prayed for.”
219. “God knew that my heart needed you.”
220. “You will always know that you were a miracle.”
221. “My baby is my greatest happiness, my reason for living, and my motivation to be the best that I can be.”
222. “My darling baby, when I look at you I fall in love over and over again, every single day.”
223. “It is simple things like the content smile of a baby that can make life worth living.”
224. “My dear baby, let me love you a little more before you are not little anymore.”
225. “Let your babies be little, because they will only be that way for a little while.”
226. “Happiness is a baby holding your finger with their whole hand.”
227. “A baby is probably the best gift that there ever was.”
228. “No matter what happens, my babies will always come first. It is that simple.”
229. “My babies are the most important thing in the world to me.”
230. “To me my baby is more precious than any gold, diamonds, or rubies.”
231. “A baby is our future. We can only dream of the people they will grow to be and the things they will accomplish.”
232. “Having a baby is the hardest thing that you will probably do in your life, but it will also be the most wonderful thing.”
233.”A baby is a lot like a wishing well because everyone likes to put their hopes, wishes, dreams, and two cents into it.”
234. “Besides dogs, babies are the only things in the world that are able to convey pure love.”
235. “One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a baby’s face and knowing that you put it there.”
236. “The moment your baby is born is the moment that you will be forever changed. Forget who you were before, you will never be the same again.”
237. “Babies just make the world a better place.”
238. “A baby will make the days shorter, but it will also make the home happier and the love in that home stronger.”
239. “Babies are full of so much promise.”
240. “From their soft coos to their tiny finger and toes, babies are the most precious things in this world.”
241. “Every baby is a fresh new flower that is born into the garden of humanity.”
242.”Babies are such a nice way to start people.”
243. “The great thing about babies is that they are these tiny little bundles of hope.”
244. “A baby makes the future worth living for.”
245. “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”
246. “When you decide to have a baby, you have made the decision to let your heart grow outside of your body.”
247. There is nothing that is quite as sweet as tiny little baby feet.
248. “Once that baby is in your arms for the first time, you will feel an unconditional love unlike any other that you have ever felt in your life.”
249. “When your baby comes into the world and you meet it for the first time, it is like meeting your reason to live.”
250. “This baby is every lovely word that I can possibly think of.”
251. “A baby is the beginning of many possibilities.”
252. “This adorable baby is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny little bundle.”
253. “You are my sunshine.”
254. “You never really know how much your life can change until you have your baby.”
255. “You never realize how much you were missing a baby until you have one.”
256. “A baby is very much like the sun, in that they bring warmth and rays of happiness into our lives.”
257. “My baby has changed everything in my life in the best way possible.”
258. “The laugh of a baby is like the voice of an angel.”
259. “From small beginnings come great things. And you are the greatest thing of all, my precious baby.”
260. “A baby is the purest form of joy that you can ever know.”
261. “This baby is a little angel. All it needs is a pair of wings.”
262. “A baby has its own little special way of adding joy to every day.”
263. “When you meet that baby, you will love it even more than you have ever loved yourself.”
264. “This baby is the very definition of perfect.”
265. “The time that is spent with your babies is never the time that is wasted.”
266. “Tell your baby that you love him. Even though he may not understand the words yet, he will feel the immense love that is in your heart.”
267. “Two little feet, a pair of big eyes, a laugh so sweet, such a lovely surprise.”
268. “A baby to love, a baby to hold, a baby to kiss who will one day grow old. Hang on to each moment, enjoy it will it lasts, because the days will go by so fast.”
269. “A baby is a set of ten tiny toes, two rosy cheeks, and a cute button nose.”
270. “My dear little baby, I hope you will be, a happy little thing that is full of glee.”
271.. “Because of my little baby, my heart is so full that it feels as if it could burst.”
272. “First, we had each other. And then we had you. Now we have everything.”
273. “Out of all the things that my hands have held, the best thing has been you.”
A beautiful collection of congratulations quotes, wishes and images for newborn baby boy. You can easily share congratulations messages, wishes and images.
Send an amazing quote congratulating the parents on a newborn baby girl can help you express how happy you are for them. This is the must-do when you are celebrating a new baby in a family! The joyous occasion deserves beautiful and practical gifts for the happy parents, and happy, celebratory quotes to match!
There’s so much to say about having a new addition in a family that the following new baby girl quotes could barely cover them all! The celebrating parents would be ecstatic, to say the least, about their upcoming new adventures together – with their own little angel to raise and love!
Has the couple named their new baby girl yet? Personalize these new baby quotes with the name of their precious new princess, and mix and match these quotes as you wish! After all, it is not a must for you to use the quotes as they are. Just remember to share the quotes with other people who might be celebrating the new baby girl’s arrival too! Or if you know anyone else who is expecting a baby and soon to celebrate the baby shower, send her any of these quotes to bring a smile.
They are sure to benefit from these quotes as well if they are out of ideas of what they can wish the happy new parents. Now, let’s give the new baby girl quotes below a read and choose the ones that you like the best! Again, congratulate with your heart and make some changes if needed to make it more personal.
1. Sweet little angel, we welcome you into the world today and promise to love you with all that we have to offer!
2. Congratulations, baby girl! You are going to be surrounded by so much love every day from all of us.
3. On this day, a beautiful princess has been welcomed into the world. Welcome my dear, and congratulations!
4. Cheers to this precious gift sent as a blessing from our God! Congratulations to the new, loving parents!
5. May your little face always glow with the radiance of love, and may your smiles bring joy to everyone around you.
6. Today marks a special day when another beautiful angel graces the Earth. We welcome you with love and smiles.
7. Such a small little infant and already you are spreading joy to your loved ones. We’re excited to get to know you!
8. Little baby girl, may you always sleep peacefully in the knowledge that you are loved by everyone around you.
9. Congratulations, little one! May you grow up as sweet and charming as the first blooming fruits in the spring!
10. How wonderful it is for your parents that they have a beautiful little angel to love and care for! Congratulations!
11. My dear, one gaze upon your tiny, fragile being and we are all in love! We send you our blessings and good wishes!
12. Sweet little child, don’t you cry, don’t you fuss. If only you could see how everyone is so joyful to see you today!
13. Dear baby girl, you are a beautiful blessing to your family and to all of us. May you always live with a kind heart.
14. Baby girl, you are like a little sun bringing warmth, joy and happiness into our lives. We welcome you!
15. We are so excited to be sharing the news of the arrival of this beautiful little princess in your home, congratulations!
16. Dear baby girl, welcome to this world! We are so happy to see you, and we can’t wait to shower you with love.
17. We send our warm, pink regards to the mother and the new, blossoming little daughter. Congratulations!
18. May your new daughter’s sunny smile always light up your lives with a golden hue. Warm regards coming your way!
19. Little princess, whoever you choose to be when you grow up, remember this instant when you are surrounded by love!
20. We thought that we knew what true happiness was, but then you came along and corrected us. We love you, little angel!
A new baby girl means more frilly little dresses, exploring cute hairdos and a lot of pink princesses. Of course, there are exceptions with modern parents integrating both stereotypical boy- or girl-toys and outfits for their children, but most of the time, the girly gifts still predominate the gift choices. Whatever it is that you are planning for the happy new couple, remember to give them memorable gifts and pair it all up with any new baby girl congratulation quotes of your choice below! Below are some more quotes to congratulate on the newborn baby girl.
21. Sweet little angel, we welcome you into the world today and promise to love you with all that we have to offer!
22. Congratulations, baby girl! You are going to be surrounded by so much love every day from all of us.
23. On this day, a beautiful princess has been welcomed into the world. Welcome my dear, and congratulations!
24. Cheers to this precious gift sent as a blessing from our God! Congratulations to the new, loving parents!
25. May your little face always glow with the radiance of love, and may your smiles bring joy to everyone around you.
26. Today marks a special day when another beautiful angel graces the Earth. We welcome you with love and smiles.
27. Such a small little infant and already you are spreading joy to your loved ones. We’re excited to get to know you!
28. Little baby girl, may you always sleep peacefully in the knowledge that you are loved by everyone around you.
29. Congratulations, little one! May you grow up as sweet and charming as the first blooming fruits in the spring!
30. My dear, one gaze upon your tiny, fragile being and we are all in love! We send you our blessings and good wishes!
31. Sweet little child, don’t you cry, don’t you fuss. If only you could see how everyone is so joyful to see you today!
32. Dear baby girl, you are a beautiful blessing to your family and to all of us. May you always live with a kind heart.
33. How wonderful it is for your parents that they have a beautiful little angel to love and care for! Congratulations!
34. Baby girl, you are like a little sun bringing warmth, joy and happiness into our lives. We welcome you!
35. We are so excited to be sharing the news of the arrival of this beautiful little princess in your home, congratulations!
36. Dear baby girl, welcome to this world! We are so happy to see you, and we can’t wait to shower you with love.
37. We send our warm, pink regards to the mother and the new, blossoming little daughter. Congratulations!
38. May your new daughter’s sunny smile always light up your lives with a golden hue. Warm regards coming your way!
39. Little princess, whoever you choose to be when you grow up, remember this instant when you are surrounded by love!
40. We thought that we knew what true happiness was, but then you came along and corrected us. We love you, little angel!
Did you read all the new baby girl quotes on this page? Which one was the most suitable for the happy occasion that you are celebrating? Feel free to print out the cards that we have provided along with the text quotes if it suits the occasion! Meanwhile, we’d like to congratulate the parents and we hope that our new baby girl quotes have been helpful to the reader!
I hope that you are ready for all the tea parties you’re going to have pretty soon! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. She is the cutest little lady, and you are the luckiest parents in the world.
Warmest congratulations on the birth of this beautiful angel! Having a daughter is hard, but you are amazing parents, so I’m sure she is in good hands. Wishing you the best of luck, you’ll definitely need one!
Your daughter has the most amazing role models in the world. She is truly the lucky one. Congratulations on having such a beautiful baby girl. Your life is never going to be the same, but that is what makes it so amazing.
Say goodbye to uninterrupted sleep, because your newborn beautiful angel is not going to let you rest for a while. But it’s worth it. Can’t wait for this young lady to grow up. Congratulation on the birth of your baby girl!
Happy to hear that your baby girl arrived safely! I can’t wait to meet this beautiful lady and become friends with her. I know that you will raise an amazing personality. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!
You might also like:
Newborn baby boy wishes to parents
New Born Baby Wishes,Quotes,Messages: Your loved one has become a parent. On this special occasion, tell the new mom and dad how.
A new baby being born is one of the most exciting and memorable events in anyone’s life. It is a truly momentous occasion filled with joy and happiness.
For new Mums and Dads, when they get home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, messages of congratulations and best new baby wishes from loved ones are a wonderful gift.
These greetings will be cherished and can be looked back on over the years to come. Don’t worry if you can’t think of the perfect words to congratulate such an occasion, that is where we come in!
We have collated this list of the perfect new baby wishes and messages to place in any baby card; whether for a boy, a girl or twins; we have the most fitting, personal and heartfelt congratulations messages that will be treasured for a lifetime.
“Congratulations to all who have had babies today and any other day, but special best wishes to my sister and her husband. My husband and I.