Forget everything except what you wish to do and do it! . You did a great job this time and you made yourself and your parents proud.
Any accomplishment is the result of hard work, strong dedication, and courage and deserves heartfelt, sincere, and warm congratulations. So, when one of your close people achieves success in any field, starting from career to personal life, you should try to make this moment even more special by sending him or her nice and beautiful congratulation message for achievement! Nothing can motivate a person more than recognizing his or her efforts, so remind your close friend, relative or colleague that he or she is the winner and inspire him or her for the new victories!
When someone is working hard towards the success and finally achieves it, he or she feels like a winner. Warm and encouraging words can help increase this feeling and inspire your friend’s efforts towards a greater determination to achieve all the goals. Don’t miss a chance to support your close person with these cool texts for the great achievement!
We all look for support in hard times, and we all want our close people to notice our success when we finally overcome all the difficulties. Use these gorgeous wishes to show your friend that you know that his or her achievement was possible thanks to the hard work and dedication and that you are very proud to have such a person near you.
If you want to congratulate someone on his or her achievement in business, exam, sport or work, please, feel free to use these awesome greeting messages. You can just add something personal and enjoy the reaction! Be sure, your friend, relative or colleague will appreciate that!
Achieving any target requires strength, patience, hard work and even courage. But success is definitely worth this – when you meet your goals, you feel like a winner and understand that everything in this world is possible if you want it. It will be a nice gesture if show your friend that he or she is on the right track!
If you are glad for someone’s success, you are definitely a good person! A true happiness you feel when your close person overcomes all the obstacles and difficulties and attains his or her goals should be expressed in beautiful and touching words, and we have some for you!
There is no denying the fact that famous people know much about true success and glory. You can use their wise quotes to congratulate your friend and to inspire him or her for future similar work. Just add some words from you and send the most encouraging text message ever!
It’s sometimes hard to find the words that will show how proud you are of your friend’s success. If you are looking for inspiration, just take a look at the awesome short speeches we found for you. They will give you some interesting ideas and help you to write the most impressive congratulation text ever!
When you are close to someone, you see his or her accomplishments as your own. Of course, your friend’s progress and your own gladness should not pass unnoticed – don’t miss a chance to motivate your close person for further success with the heartfelt and encouraging messages we found for you!
Congratulations Achievement & Congratulations on Your Success4.7 (93.85%) 13 vote[s]
Job searching can be a long and challenging but ultimately rewarding process. 35 Inspirational Job Quotes the best thing you can do is the right thing.
Well Done Messages: Emails and notes are simple yet very effective ways to motivate colleagues, employees, students and people in general. If you are a manager, boss, friend or parent to someone who has done a good job, write a few words to appreciate the hard work. Inspirational quotes like these can also be used in formal speeches made to recognize someone’s achievements at the workplace. This post will help you think of ideas to write your own messages for people who have gone above and beyond their call of duty to get the job done.
1) A lot of people failed at what you accomplished, simply because they were busy finding problems while you were busy finding solutions. Well done.
2) Doing anything with perfection is like wearing an impeccable suit – the best way to make a great impression. Well done.
3) May success follow you, each and every place you go. In the halo of prosperity, may you always glow. May you get everything, that you could ever ask for. Great times lie ahead for you, of that we are very sure. Well done.
4) Opportunity comes to those who quit Waiting and start Looking. Success comes to those who quit Thinking and start Doing. Congratulations for Looking and Doing. Well done.
5) One job well done can be redemption for many a mistake of the past. Keep it up.
6) Less problems, more solutions – keep working like this and nothing will be able to stop you from reaching the top. Good job.
7) A lot of people in this office are busy Planning, Plotting, Discussing and Strategizing. You are the only one busy Doing. Well done.
8) The tipping point between a boy and a man is a job well done. Congratulations.
9) Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are – efficient, organized and result-oriented. Well done.
10) Skills can be imparted, but the will to persist and persevere is inborn… a talent you have been blessed with. Well done.
11) Pursuing excellence is not a one time job. It is a way of life. Good job.
12) You have a habit of outdoing everyone else, but this time you outdid yourself. Well done.
13) Self-Belief is the fine line which separates the successful from the naysayers. You have lots of it. Well done.
14) Any job well done is a one-time investment which will reap rewards for the rest of your life in the form of skill, knowledge, expertise and goodwill. Well done, mate.
15) Doing a good job is not always about impressive innovation. Sometimes it is only about doing something with plain dedication. Well done.
16) A job well done is the epitaph of mediocrity and the prologue of excellence. Well done.
17) Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain. Well done.
18) You have proved that lack of experience in a job doesn’t really matter when there is a strong urge for excellence and perfection. Well done.
19) Your contribution to the project proves what we already knew – that you are a strong team player and a connoisseur of excellence. Well done.
20) People like you take the IM out of IMpossible by becoming PRO at tackling PROblems. Well done.
21) The amount of work and effort you put into your job is way more than your salary. If you keep working like this, that equation might be reversed. Well done.
22) If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits. Well done.
23) There is nothing I can SAY which will have a greater impact than what you have DONE. Good job.
24) You may have listed your college degree but you have forgotten to add your most important skills in your resume – Perseverance. Congratulations for completing the project, well done.
25) This message is to recognize your contribution in the team’s success. Your commitment has been exemplary and your hard work is an inspiration to everyone around you. Well done.
26) Even the smallest of jobs well done will take you one step closer towards the success that you have always dreamed about. Keep it up.
27) Every time you do a good job, you polish yourself one more time. Shine on mate, well done.
28) The feeling of doing a good job is like burping in satisfaction after having the last spoon of dessert. Congratulations for your burp.
29) A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their door. Only few people like you step out to look for them. No wonder, you are a winner. Well done.
30) Your hard work has proved that this job was destined for you. You have made me realize that I made the right decision by delegating it to you. Well done.
31) Many others failed because they had a lot of excuses. You succeeded because you didn’t have any. Well done.
32) The first step in a long journey of perfection and success starts with a job well done. Congratulations.
33) When you give something your twenty percent, you finish a chore. When you give it your fifty percent, you finish a task. But when you give it your hundred percent, you do a good job. Well done for your 100%.
34) Congratulations for realizing that Hard Work is the best key to unlock doors of Opportunity and Success. Well done.
35) A job that is well done is like a benchmark. It will help you do a better job the next time. Congratulations.
36) Every good job is the beginning of good things to come. May this one be the start of many other jobs that make your future awesome. Well done.
37) Some people in our office dress suavely, some talk with panache and some carry themselves nicely to make good impressions. But you are one of the few people who cut the nonsense and just rely on getting jobs done to make the perfect impressions. Well done.
38) Well Done are the two words that will make your five thousand word research project totally worth it. Good going.
39) Every time you excel at a task, you are indirectly investing in yourself. Next time, you will strive to do better which will result in better rewards. Well done.
40) You have done everything possible that an ideal colleague would do… and for that I want to give a congratulatory pat on the back to you. Well done.
Work Anniversary Wishes - a simple term yet powerful combination of rightly chosen words and well delivered intent to cheer and motivate employees.
Throughout an employee's professional life, they try, they fail, they learn and they rise. And as an employer, you must make it a point to celebrate their milestones and work anniversaries.
In today’s economy where everyone is looking for job satisfaction, appreciating your employees can be a game-changing factor. Employees feel satisfied when they are appreciated for their good work. Similarly, they receive the same amount of gratification when their milestones like work anniversaries are cherished and celebrated.
Work anniversary is not only a milestone but it also brings down the emotions associated with an employee’s years of service. As such making them feel valued and appreciated by down pouring them with awesome work anniversary wishes is the least you can do as an employer or a colleague of the employee.
However, heading back to the start here. Finding the proper words of appreciation and conveying it to your employees can be quite cumbersome and difficult at times.
And as an employer or a colleague if you’ve ever backed out from wishing your peers for the above-mentioned reasons, then believe me you’re not alone here.
But don’t worry, I’m here to help you by listing out the best work anniversary wishes that you can convey to your employees or your peers.
This is to remind you that you have come a long way and your contributions have continued to inspire us. Wish you a very Happy Work Anniversary!
Hey there! Do you remember that this very day a year ago (you can replace it with years) we came across a very skilled professional and a very nice person. Cheer up mate because that person is “YOU”. Thank you for being part of our organisation.
Hi Mate! Just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done so far for our organisation and for the team. All though it's too less compared to all the efforts you have put throughout the years. I would like to extend my/our heartiest wishes on your work anniversary.
Hard work, Loyalty and Diligence make the best employees. And I’m glad to have you with all of these qualities. It’s your work anniversary today and I couldn’t have thought of any better moment than today to appreciate you and wish you good luck for all your future endeavours.
It’s nearly half a decade since you’ve joined us and helped us achieve what seemed impossible with your brilliant expertise. Today is your 5th work anniversary and I wanted to extend our heartiest work anniversary wishes to you.
You have been an essential part of our organisation's journey and success. We are eternally grateful for the dedication and passion you have shown.Thank you for being with us. Happy Work Anniversary!
It feels just like yesterday since you started working with us whereas its already been a year. I must acknowledge that you have come a long way as a professional in our organisation and we appreciate your efforts. With our best compliments on your one year anniversary, we pray for more amazing years of work together.
You have set an exemplary standard for all of us with your work ethics and your dedication. Thank you for everything you have done for us all these years. Wish you a Happy Work Anniversary!
It’s tough to stay put in the same place for a very long time. However, maybe the word “Tough” wasn’t in your dictionary and you have sailed together with us through all the harsh and good times. As a part of my work anniversary message for you, I would like to congratulate you on achieving this amazing professional milestone. And also wish you the best of luck for times to come.
Having an employee like you is a matter of utmost pride and gratitude. Your loyalty and hard work have set an example for everyone in our organisation. Thank you for being a part of our organisation. Happy Work Anniversary!
Words are not enough to thank you for everything that you have done so far for us. However, I would like to extend my warmest greetings on the occasion of your Work Anniversary. Kudos to you!
Hard work and loyalty is a gift not everyone possesses. But you got it and we are glad to have someone like you working for us. Keep up your good work and continue to inspire us. Cheers to all your amazing years of work. Happy Work Anniversary!
It takes only one to make a difference and you have displayed it every day since you have started working with us. Today you achieved another milestone in your professional career. Happy Work Anniversary.
Your loyalty and hard work can’t be remunerated but can be appreciated and motivated. It’s your work anniversary today and I wanted to appreciate you for all your hard work and the loyalty you have shown towards our organisation. Kudos!
Everyone requires a person with an abundance of positive vibe and confidence to get things done in a flawless manner. Thank you for being that person. Warm wishes on your work anniversary!
Time flies so fast! It’s been almost two decades since you have started working. You have stood together with us during all the ups and downs. Thank you for dedicating your 20 amazing years of work to our organisation. I wish we continue to hold our strong professional and personal bond for another 20 years to come.
Your positive attitude towards work inspires everyone here to give their best. It’s your work anniversary today and we are thankful for having you with us. Happy Work Varsary!
Every organisation should have an employee like you. You’re special with your own set of skills and your positive attitude towards your work. And hereby, I would like to extend my warm greetings on your Work Anniversary today.
Your work ethics are commendable and so are you as an inspiring individual. We are glad to have you amongst us. Kudos to your amazing years of work!
A committed employee and an awesome human being. That’s what you are and we are glad to have someone like you in our workforce. We wish you a very happy work anniversary and good luck for all the upcoming amazing years of work.
Nothing in this world is more valuable to an employer than an employee who is both loyal and hardworking. You have never left a moment without mesmerising me with your confidence and guts to get the work done. And there couldn’t have been any better time than your Work Anniversary to express my heartiest gratitude.
Filled with positive vibe, confidence, honesty and fearlessness we couldn’t have found anyone better than you for our team. Happy third Work Anniversary!
You have never stopped amazing us with your highest level of perfectionism that you put to your work. It’s already five years now since the time you started working and we are grateful to you for all your amazing years of work. Wishing you happy fifth work anniversary.
Your fine attention to details at work over these 8 years has turned you into a precious gem than an ordinary employee for us. And here I take this moment to congratulate you on your milestone and wish you happy eight work anniversary!
We can take inspiration from your passion, hard work and loyalty that you have displayed throughout these years of service. Congratulations on your Work Anniversary!
Finding a co-worker like you is a matter of utmost pride. You still continue to inspire me even after so many years since we started working together. Happy Work Anniversary, Mate!
Working alongside you has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life. And I hope you had a comfortable and happy journey during your 25 amazing years of work in our organisation. Today as I remember the first day I met you at the workplace, I wanted to wish you a Happy 25th Work Anniversary!
Self-motivated, disciplined and focused. These three words aren't enough to describe an employee like you. And today it’s your day of celebration for showing your loyalty and perseverance. Happy Work Anniversary!
I extend my heartiest congratulations to you on setting yet another milestone in the journey of your professional life. Wish you a very happy work anniversary!
Worklife is not a sprint. It’s a marathon that one needs to keep on running and achieve one milestone after the other. And believe me, you’re one hell of a runner. Conveying my best work anniversary wishes to you, I hope to see you together with us for many more years to come. Good Luck!
Can you believe it’s almost been three years since you joined our team. No wonder how time flies so fast and you still continue to inspire us with your ethics and a charming personality. Happy Work Anniversary buddy and I wish you all the good luck for the times to come.
Imagining an efficient team without you seems totally vague ever since you started working with us. And today on your Work Anniversary, I wanted to appreciate and thank you for everything you have done for us.
I have watched you try and fail, learn and grow over these years. And I’m glad to have found an employee like you. You and your contribution mean a lot to us. Wishing you all the best and a very happy work anniversary.
Congratulations on yet another year for setting an example for everyone on what it means to work hard and demonstrate never-ending team spirit. Happy Work Anniversary, pal!
Let me say how privileged I am to have you as my employee. All these years you have done a commendable job and I value everything you have done for us so far. My best wishes on your work anniversary. Good luck!
The one thing which you have earned in this workplace more than your salary all these years is my respect for your loyalty and dedication. It’s your 13th year work anniversary and I wanted to thank you for everything you did here. Happy Work Anniversary!
I’m grateful that I found someone like you as one of my employees. You have stood by our side through thick and thin for more than a decade now. And today marks the 15th year work anniversary of your professional life. I congratulate you on your achievement and convey my best wishes on your work anniversary.
Every workplace needs someone who stands out from the rest and be an inspiration for every one. Thank you for being that person and we are really proud of you and for everything you have done so far. Happy work anniversary!
Today you completed two decades at your service as one of our esteemed employees and we are really proud and privileged to have you here. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and once again happy work anniversary.
For all these years you have done a lot for the betterment of our organisation and we’ll always be indebted for all your efforts and hardships. Thank you for your 10 years of dedicated service. Kudos!
You have shown everyone the true meaning of dedication and loyalty by confirming with your association with our organisation for 20 years. Today marks the day of this milestone. Cheers to your 2 decades of service.
Anything I do or say would not be enough to thank you for everything you have done for this company for 8 years as of today. But I wanted to take this opportunity to convey my appreciation towards you and wish you a happy 8th year work anniversary.
Never had I thought that we would come such a long way together in our professional journey. Thank you for supporting and guiding me as a colleague. Happy Work Anniversary!
Today I’m looking back to when I first recruited you. And since then you have managed to come a long way and thrive. I am immensely proud of having you in my team and I hope of continuing our association for further times to come. Congrats on your work anniversary!
It takes a person with strong character and will power to stay dedicated and loyal at his or her job even after so many years of service. And you are that person! Best wishes on your work anniversary.
There are a few man or woman like you who can actually show utmost dedication at their jobs. And you have been showing the same for the past 7 years. We congratulate you on completing these many years in our organisation and wish you a very happy work anniversary.
Nothing in this world compares to a person’s loyalty and dedication towards his or her profession. My friend, you have set an example for everyone in this regard and we all wish you a very happy work anniversary.
It was really a blessing for us to have come across someone of your caliber and loyalty. On this day, you have achieved yet another milestone by completing 16 years of service. Kudos to all these years of your great work.
It’s already been 11 years since we started working as team members. Here, I would like to express my heartiest gratitude as your colleague and thank you for everything you have done for our team in these past years. Cheers on completing your 11th year work anniversary.
In your years of service, you have given our organisation much more than efforts and hardwork at the job. You have given everyone here, the lesson of loyalty and staying motivated in the long run. Today is your day to celebrate. Today it’s your 30th work anniversary!
Do you have some more thoughtful work anniversary wishes or work anniversary quotes to convey to your employees?
If yes, then we would love to hear them from you in the comments below.
Working as a Content Marketer at Vantage Circle, Angshuman always stays curious and is passionate about learning new things. Got any question? Drop a mail at [email protected]
Whether you're congratulating a friend on a new job or a loved one on . “ Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next.
Wishing that your new job brings you the highest promotions and the sweetest success!
Good luck at your new job, dear friend!
Now that you got a job, you are now close to fulfilling those great dreams and ambitions of yours. We promise to support you in every way, congrats on your new job!
Hey dear, we are so proud of you that we almost bought you a house, just kidding! We are not that rich. But hey, great job on the interview, you’re the bomb, you nailed it, you got hired!
Hey, big guy with the big dreams. Congrats on your new job, “I am proud of you” is not just enough to tell how much I am proud of you. Cheers mate!
For so long, I have prayed for today, finally, you got what you’ve always deserved. You are truly a bright young man. Though, there might have been some really bad days, but here comes a day when you make us all proud, continue striving forward. Congrats!
You might also like:
Good luck quotes
Good luck for exam quotes
Getting in the habit of writing congratulations letters and sending your business associates off with best wishes will set the right tone for when you cross paths.