Wish your best friend a very happy and safe journey with these I wish you a splendid journey from here to abroad. desires in your aspiration this year, as you go for greatness.
Best wishes for a friend going abroad for higher studies: – Going abroad for further studies have become a trend for the youths of Nepal. It’s not their fault if the education in Nepal is not up to the mark from the qualitative point of view.
Apart from the outdated educational system, the system is highly influenced by the politics of the country in the name of the Student Union. There are less education, more politics and more strike of the students. So the ones who want to study and make their career try to go abroad so they can be something and someone.
How do you wish someone who is going abroad for higher studies? How do you wish a safe journey to your friends? What do you say to someone moving away? What is a safe journey message to your best friend who is going for higher studies? How do you wish someone who is going abroad for studies? If you don’t know, then we are here with some best wishes.
They need the words of motivation and best wishes from their friends so their journey can become a little easier. Below some of the messages are listed containing words of advice and motivation that can be sent by the friend giving him all the best wishes for his travel abroad.
It’s very common for people to move abroad to study. Moving away from one’s living place can sometimes be emotional for some people. Especially when our buddies receive a higher education grant.
It’s difficult for us to tell farewell to a passing buddy. We are so close to our buddies that without them it seems hard to waste our days. Despite all this, in the coming days, we must hope them an excellent fortune in a fresh location.
We must remind them that they need to take excellent control of themselves. Even though it’s a brief trip overseas, we need to hope them a secure trip overseas.
How do you wish for higher studies? How do you wish when going abroad? How do you wish someone a good trip for higher studies? What do you write in a card for someone moving abroad for studies? How do you wish all the best? How do you wish someone good luck for the future?
How to wish for further study? How do you wish someone going for a study? How do you wish for higher studies? How do you wish someone good luck for the future studies? How do you say best wishes for the future studies? How do you wish good luck for further studies? What can I say instead of best wishes to someone who is going to abroad for further studies? How do you wish a friend good luck for the higher studies?
Here are some excellent posts of goodbye to buddies for greater research, greater research, moving overseas.
1. All that you are and possess today is the result of what you thought. You are the only one responsible for your present life and your future. So study well my friend. Focus on your education for now. Other things can be done later in life. Congratulations again my friend for going abroad.
2. The fall is not a failure. Failure is to stay where we have fallen. So never give up whenever you come across a little failure and difficulty on your way up. Congratulations friend and all the best for your new phase in your life.
3. You have not stopped trying? Did you stop failing? No importance. Retry, fail again, fail better. It’s just you never give up on trying. Your efforts and trial are the only weapons for your success. Congratulations my friend for your new phase.
4. It seems that there is no middle ground between the excellent and the detestable. So do not settle for the middle ground, my friend. You have to set on this journey to achieve excellence. Congratulations.
5. Never forget who was present by your side when no one else was. You can have tons of companies when you’re successful but the only one when you’re failed. Never forget the one who was with you when you’ve failed in the time of your success. Congratulations dear.
6. If you always allow yourself to stop training when you feel discomfort. It will become very easy for you to give up a fight. Never stop, never give up and never quit. Congratulations my dear friend.
7. Failure is one thing. It is abandonment that is unacceptable. All the very best for your new beginning.
8. The greatest traveler is not the one who has been around the world 10 times. But the one who has made the single turn around himself. My heartiest congratulations on your future and all the very best my dear friend.
9. The greatest pleasure in your life is to achieve what others think you can not do and achieve. Congratulations my friend.
10. The bravest thing you can do when you lack courage is to exhort people to be and to set an example. All the very best my friend.
11. Life is a struggle in which successes and reverses succeed and renew themselves. Congratulations dear friend for your new beginning and all the very best for your future.
12. The very essence of genius is to put into practice the simplest ideas. All the very best my friend.
13. Having goals is not only necessary to motivate us, but we need to stay alive too. All the best dear and congratulations.
14. New place, new culture, new food, new language, and new people may demotivate you. They may make your everyday life a bit difficult but you need to adjust and adapt to. Best wishes for your new journey.
15. As long as you do not believe in yourself that you are worth more, you will take actions that will limit you. Believe in yourself. Have faith in your capabilities and abilities. I have complete trust in your skills and talents. Congratulations on your abroad study and all the very best.
16. If you accept the expectations of others, especially those who are negative. Then you will never be able to change the results. Best wishes my friend for your new beginning and study abroad.
17. Accept what you have. Let go what happened before, and trust in what will be tomorrow. Make this the motto of your life my friend. Nobody can stop your way of moving ahead.
18. When we take the trouble to work well, we do not have to doubt success. Congratulations dear friend. You’re set for a new journey.
19. The duration of life can do nothing. But one can act on its extent and depth. Congratulations friend for your studying abroad.
20. Talent does not exist. Talent is about wanting to do things. Best wishes to you my dear friend for your study abroad.
21. Every difficulty you encounter in every occasion must be taken as an opportunity for further progress. The happy journey my dear friend.
22. I am gonna miss all those evenings we used to spend together. I am gonna miss your laughs and cheers. I am gonna miss your jokes and merriment. Overall I am gonna miss you, dear friend. But I am happy for you. You will return as a successful person. That I trustfully. Congratulations.
23. A true friend is one who enters when the rest of the world goes away. You are the truest friend I possess. I will.miss my precious possession. But I also hope you’ll one day return holding that prestigious degree in your hands. Congratulations friend.
24. You believed in me when I have stopped believing in myself. Today I believe in you and your capabilities. Congratulations friend.
25. Do not walk in front of me. I can not continue. Do not walk behind me, I can not take. Walk next to me and be my friend. Best wishes for your new beginning.
26. Friendship is like a perennial river that flows forever. You can change your route, but it will never dry. Best wishes friend for your new journey.
27. My wishes for you my friend. As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams and achievement than memories. More opportunities and availability than possibilities.Harder work and patience than luck. And more friends and love than acquaintances. You can have the best in life. All the very best.
28. You are the best gift in life. You are the best feeling of joy. You are the best feeling of love. You are my best friend. Congratulations on your studying abroad.
29. God is so wise. He didn’t put the labels of price in friendship. If he did I could not give myself the luxury of your friendship. All the very best.
30. Dwell on the beauty of life and nature. Look at the sun, and see yourself shining with it. All the very best my dear friend.
31. We can not choose external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them. Best wishes dear for your new beginning.
See Also: Why Nepalese Students Go To Abroad For Study? 20 Genuine Reasons
32. Despair is the raw material of radical change. Only those who can leave behind everything have always believed in can hope to escape. All the very best dear.
33. It is in the darkest moments that the stars are best seen. Congratulations friend for your success.
34. A life where you made mistakes but have the guts to rise and improve your mistakes is more honorable. But more useful than a life spent doing nothing and only thinking. Heartfelt wishes for your new phase.
35. Every difficulty you encounter must be taken as an opportunity for further progress than obstacles. All the best my dear.
36. There is only one thing that can make you seem your dream to achieve is impossible. And that is the fear of failure. Best wishes to you, my friend.
37. A smile costs nothing. Just a slight exercise and movement of tour face muscle. But it gives as much light to the person whom you smile. Congratulations on your new beginning.
38. The best trip is the one you are going on. Make the best use of your opportunity. Congratulations.
39. The world has progressed only because of the impossible things that have been done. Best of luck for your future.
40. It is not because things seem impossible that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare so they are impossible. Congratulations friend.
41. To act freely without any restraints is to take possession of oneself with honor and surety. All my best wishes are with you, my friend.
42. The only man who never fails and makes a mistake is the one who never does anything. Do not be afraid of mistakes, provided you do not do the same thing twice. My best wishes to you my friend.
43. All that the mind of man can conceive and believe, he can achieve. Best wishes for your new path.
44. There are no chances, follow your intuition. All the very best.
45. To live a happy life, attach it to a goal and not to people or things. All the best my friend.
46. You will never be able to change your life without bringing change in yourself something daily. The secret of success lies in the routine of each day. Congratulations.
47. Fear may be an obstacle for some people. But make fear an illusion for yourself. All the very best my dear friend.
48. When we are self-sufficient. We come to possess the priceless good that is freedom. All the very best.
49. The real journey begins with new eyes then only you can look for a new landscape. Congratulations and all the very best dear.
50. Failure is only an opportunity to start again tomorrow, in a smarter way. All the very best dear friend.
Buy these gifts for friends going abroad and I promise that you'll be the most popular . Geez, I wish I was a bit more like this water bottle. Lol.
People travel abroad for different reasons. It could be a temporal visit or a more permanent situation. People travel for their studies, to find greener pastures, get a better health care, give birth and other things.
It is always exciting when a friend gets an opportunity to go overseas for one reason or another, it's always a nice thing to encourage and wish our friends well as they travel and bid them goodnight.
Here are some farewell messages for a friend travelling abroad.
GoodBye Messages for a Friend Moving Abroad for Better Living.
1. As you journey overseas for a better life, I pray lines fall for you in pleasant places, farewell my friend.
2. May this big move you are making turn out to be as exciting and as rewarding as you hope for, have a safe trip abroad and goodbye.
3. I pray your travels abroad for greener pastures yield very good results, take care of yourself and goodbye.
4. Work hard and do your best at this new opportunity, may the good Lord favour you always. Till we see again, have a safe trip.
5. Have a safe trip to your land of greener pastures, stay well my friend.
6. As you move overseas for a better life, I pray you have a smooth journey and most importantly settle in nicely. Goodbye, my dear friend.
7. This is definitely not the end of our friendship but you going overseas to make a better living, remain blessed and have a good trip.
8. The moment you took this decision, I knew that there are better days ahead for you. Have the best of everything this new country has to offer.
9. May those foreign currencies fill your bank account real soon dear, farewell my friend.
10. Never forget who you are and what you are going there for. A safe trip abroad, dear.
11. May this new country you are going to welcome you with open arms and help all your dreams come true, goodbye and all the best.
12. May this new country gift you lots of opportunities for a better life. Good luck my dear.
13. May this new country you are going to be to you as a land flowing with milk and honey, all the best to you.
14. You can do anything when you believe in yourself. Go over there and be great, stay safe.
15. Let your trip abroad for greener pastures be nothing short of successful, amen. Farewell, my friend.
16. May this new journey of financial freedom be everything you prayed for. Safe trip.
17. I believe in you, go over there and win. goodbye for now.
18. May this move abroad open doors of beautiful opportunities for you. Safe trip dear.
19. May your expectations for a better life not be cut short, amen. safe trip dear and farewell.
20. My best prayers and wishes are with you as you go abroad for a better life. Have a safe trip.
Inspiring Farewell Messages for a Friend Travelling Abroad for education.
1. I'm thrilled that you got a chance to travel abroad for your education, I'm praying for you, safe trip and goodbye.
2. The news of your travel abroad to further your education is quite encouraging, make the best results dear, farewell.
3. I expect nothing but the best from your trip abroad to continue your education, be safe.
4. I'm glad that you are finally on this part to becoming an international student, I wish you the very best.
5. Wow, finally your dreams of studying overseas is a reality, have a safe trip and do your very best.
6. It's sad that you are leaving but I'm excited that you get this chance to study abroad. Stay focused and be safe. Goodbye for now.
7. I wish you success in all your academic endeavours abroad, goodbye.
8. A course of your choice in a university of your choice in this new country you have always raved about. I'm way too excited for you, have a wonderful stay there.
9. You are one lucky chap to be able to study abroad. I believe in you, make me proud. Safe trip and farewell.
10. I know this is a dream come true for you; studying abroad, make sure you show the world what you have got, goodbye dear.
11. As you take this step to continue your education abroad, I pray for success in all your academic endeavours. Safe trip dear.
12. You got what you deserve, a chance to study abroad, give it your best dear, goodbye.
13. You are brilliant and smart, go over there and top your class. Safe journey.
14. You have always wanted this; to study abroad, now you have it. Make sure you give it your best shot.
15. I already know you will make an amazing result, don't let me down, have a safe trip abroad.
16. I will miss you for the time being. Do have a wonderful time studying abroad.
17. I'm proud of your new status as a foreign student, make me proud. Goodbye till you come.
18. I will miss you here but for now, have an amazing time as you study abroad.
19. Do have a successful stay abroad as you travel for your education. Goodbye.
20. I expect you to be at your best always. Have a beautiful time studying abroad.
Beautiful Farewell Messages for a Friend Travelling Abroad for Vacation..
1. Don't forget to take lots of pictures on this vacation trip. Have a good time.
2. You are going on another vacation abroad without me, kidding... have lots of fun.
3. I hope you find all the peace and quiet you seek on this vacation, goodbye dear.
4. You have worked so hard, you deserve to rest, have a beautiful vacation abroad. Come back soon.
5. You turn every quick trip abroad into a vacation, lol. So have lots of fun...
6. I hope you find lots of adventures on your vacation trip abroad, farewell dear.
7. Wake up to beautiful sunrises every day of your vacation abroad, farewell my dear.
8. Have an amazing vacation trip, buy me lots of gifts when you are coming back though, lol...
9. Get drunk and have plenty hangover, haha. Do have a beautiful vacation. Be safe and goodbye.
10. It's not enough that you will be gone for a month, I won't go with you too. Well have fun for two and have an amazing vacation abroad.
11. Your love for adventures is exciting, I hope you have adventures on this trip. Farewell.
12. All I ask is this; bring me back a souvenir. Have an amazing vacation abroad.
13. I hope this vacation is filled with loads of fun and laughter. Farewell dear.
14. Get all the rest you should and have fun too on this vacation, goodbye dear.
15. Don't forget to visit all the places we talked about, have a fun vacation.
16. I hope you have very beautiful moments of your trip abroad for this vacation trip. Be safe.
17. I know how excited you always are when you take vacation trips abroad, well on this trip, I wish you loads of exciting adventures. Be safe and see you soon.
18. Remember to try out new things on this trip, have fun dear and farewell.
19. I want to see every day of your vacation abroad in pictures, don't disappoint me, have fun.
20. Have all the fun you can on this vacation trip abroad because when you get home, I will give you plenty trouble. Bye for now.
Encouraging Farewell Messages for a Friend Travelling Abroad for Childbirth.
1. I'm sure I will welcome you home in no time with your healthy baby, have a safe trip abroad.
2. Have a safe trip abroad and an even smoother childbirth.
3. You won't just have a safe trip abroad but also an amazing safe delivery.
4. I know you will be a great mom, just take this trip abroad and give us our beautiful baby.
5. As you take this trip abroad to go give birth, I pray God sees you through the entire birth process and bring you and the baby safely back.
6. The moment is almost upon you, I can't wait to see you and the baby soon. Have a safe trip abroad.
7. Wish you a fun birth process if there's anything like that, have a safe trip too.
8. Remain positive and everything will be just fine. Have a safe birth abroad dear.
9. You are strong dear, go over there and have a safe birth. I cannot wait to see the baby.
10. These past months have built up to this, you are about to take a trip abroad to bring forth this baby you have carried in your womb, I'm happy for you dear. Have a safe trip.
11. Just like yesterday, you told me about the pregnancy. I can't wait to see your baby. Safe trip dear.
12. I have watched you cry, laugh, get tired and find strength again, all that is ending soon. As you travel abroad for your delivery, may God be with you.
13. Life begins at each birth; I cannot wait to hear all about your safe delivery. Have a safe trip abroad.
14. Looking forward to meeting the new baby soon enough, have a safe trip abroad.
15. I have no doubt in my heart that you will have a very safe delivery. I can't wait to see you and the new baby. Safe trip.
16. I remember all the times we talked about childbirth, now you get to experience the real deal, have a safe delivery abroad.
17. The next time I will see you, it will be with the baby. Farewell as you travel abroad for the delivery of your baby.
18. I will miss your beautiful baby bump but not so much, I want to see the baby soon. Have a safe trip abroad.
19. Wow, in a few weeks, you will become a mom. I can't wait to see you and your baby. Have a safe delivery abroad.
20. I wish I will be there to hold your hand during the birth process. Nonetheless, I wish you a very safe delivery abroad.
Encouraging Farewell Messages for a Friend Travelling Abroad for Health Care.
1. I believe you are healed already, this is just a formal trip to keep your mind at rest. Have a safe trip abroad and see you soon.
2. As you go for your routine check-up abroad, I wish you a safe journey, farewell.
3. I hope to see you soon healthy and hearty. Have a safe trip abroad.
4. A safe trip abroad dear as you go to take extra care of your health.
5. I'm already planning a welcome party for you, you are healed already. Have a safe trip abroad.
6. As scary as those test results are, I know you will get through this, farewell and have a safe trip abroad.
7. No pressure dear, you are going to be alright. Have a safe trip abroad.
8. Don't over worry yourself, just take this trip and let God do this rest.
9. More grace and strength to you as you go overseas for your health care.
10. It's that time of the year you go for your medical check-up, goodbye and have a safe trip.
11. It's your final surgery abroad, farewell and be safe, all the best.
12. I believe you will be just fine, no need to over think anything. Just rest and take all your medication. Have a safe trip abroad.
13. As you go abroad for another doctor's appointment, I hope you get the desired result. Safe trip.
14. I hope you feel much better when you get back from your hospital trip abroad.
15. I wish you a speedy recovery as you go overseas for a better medical care. Farewell and safe trip.
16. I will give you a hug when you get back, but for now, do have a safe trip abroad for your medical checkup.
17. May God's healing touch come upon you on this trip for your health. Farewell.
18. Looking forward to seeing you back soon all healthy, farewell and have a safe trip.
19. I will miss you but I need you to go and take very good care of yourself. Goodbye and have a nice trip.
20. I will take away your pain and hurt if I could, but I know you will be pretty well in no time. Be safe and goodbye.
Written By Olivia Chiemego.
A card can be the perfect way to give someone embarking on a new adventure some encouragement.
Whether it be starting a new job, taking an exam, a driving test or moving abroad, what you write inside that card should be something poignant.
It might be a heartfelt message, a memorable quote or perhaps a short poem about success.
Here are 23 messages, quotes and poems to share to inspire them to do the best they can.
1) Wishing you the best of luck in all life has to offer you.
2) Hoping good luck continues to follow you all through your life, my friend.
3) I know you can climb the highest mountains. Never lose faith in yourself. Good luck!
4) May God give you the courage to face all challenges with a smile!
5) Bury your worries with a sunset and wake up fresh with new hopes every morning. Good luck!
6) All I wish for you is happiness. May the smile on your lips never fade!
7) I was going to wish you lots of luck for your exams. But I remembered that you have learned so much you do not need luck. Therefore I wish you lots of success.
8) Nobody can be 100% sure if he will pass or fail the exams. But hard work will increase the chances of doing well. Best of luck!
1) Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2) Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
3) Diligence is the mother of good luck – Benjamin Franklin
4) Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck – Orson Welles
5) Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Good luck means, work hard. Keep up the good work – Kevin Eubanks
6) The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck – Channing Pollock
7) I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often – Brian Tracy
8) I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it – Denzel Washington
9) You gotta try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it – Jimmy Dean
10) I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm – Franklin D. Roosevelt
1) Luck is not chance (Emily Dickinson)
Luck is not chance,
Fortune’s expensive smile,
The Father of the Mine,
Is that old-fashioned Coin,
2) The road may seem rough,
Life may seem tough,
But for a Smooth Sailing,
My Good Luck Wishes are enough!
3) As long as you have
Hard work in your stride
Good Luck will always
be by your side.
4) Good Luck Gold (Janet Wong)
When I was a baby
one month old,
my grandparents gave me
good luck gold:
a golden ring
so soft it bends,
a golden necklace
hooked at the ends,
a golden bracelet
with coins that say
I will be rich
and happy someday.
I wish that gold
I need my luck
5) Hard Luck (Edgar Albert Guest)
Ain’t no use as I can see
In sittin’ underneath a tree
An’ growlin’ that your luck is bad,
An’ that your life is extry sad;
Your life ain’t sadder than your neighbor’s
Nor any harder are your labors;
It rains on him the same as you,
An’ he has work he hates to do;
An’ he gits tired an’ he gits cross,
An’ he has trouble with the boss;
You take his whole life, through an’ through,
Why, he’s no better off than you.
If whinin’ brushed the clouds away
I wouldn’t have a word to say;
If it made good friends out o’ foes
I’d whine a bit, too, I suppose;
But when I look around an’ see
A lot o’ men resemblin’ me,
An’ see ’em sad, an’ see ’em gay
With work t’ do most every day,
Some full o’ fun, some bent with care,
Some havin’ troubles hard to bear,
I reckon, as I count my woes,
They’re ’bout what everybody knows.
The day I find a man who’ll say
He’s never known a rainy day,
Who’ll raise his right hand up an’ swear
In forty years he’s had no care,
Has never had a single blow,
An’ never known one touch o’ woe,
Has never seen a loved one die,
Has never wept or heaved a sigh,
Has never had a plan go wrong,
But allas laughed his way along;
Then I’ll sit down an’ start to whine
That all the hard luck here is mine.
MORE: Flight delayed for hours after woman throws coins into engine for good luck
Farewell Message To A Friend Going Abroad: It’s very common for people to move abroad for study or job or a trip. Especially, when our friends get a scholarship for higher study or a job transfer to abroad, it’s hard for us to say goodbye to a friend who is moving away.
Well, the time has finally come. After months of planning, preparing, and anxiously awaiting, you’re finally starting your journey abroad!
While I’m excited for you, I am a little sad you won’t be around. You won’t be there to walk to class with, eat endless bowls of cereal with, or explore the city with. While I can adapt, it will definitely be different not seeing you every day.
But what kind of friend would I be if I dwelled on that? You’re going abroad, and I am so excited for you! You're about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, and I cannot wait to see and hear all about it through Instagram pictures and Skype dates. So before you fly away and become a cultured, world-traveling, amazing individual, let me leave you with some parting thoughts and wish you the best on your journey ahead.
I wish you an easy transition. Just like when you first went to college, your life abroad will take some adjustments. You’re going to be living in a new place, speaking a new language, and adapting to a new culture. There might be times where you’re nervous or homesick. Remember that it might take some time, but you’ll get there. Everyone back home, myself included, will be rooting for you all the way.
I wish you the courage to try something new. Never will you be handed so many opportunities then during your time abroad. Try using the native language despite the possibility of embarrassing yourself. Try ethnic foods you would have never dreamed of tasting. Step outside your comfort zone and see what happens.
I wish you the spirit of exploration. You’re going to be in a brand new place, so explore it! Visit all the sites, hidden gems, and locations that will take your breath away (I’ll be expecting pictures). Sure, you're going abroad to study, but you're also going abroad to experience new places. The world is your campus now, so go out there and see it.
And finally, I wish you the happiest time of your life. Life is filled with stress, drama, and problems. Here's your chance to escape all that. Live each of your days abroad to the fullest. Be present in each and every moment. I can't wait to see all the pictures of you smiling and having the time of your life. And I'm sure there will be many of them!
Well, this is it. Grab your ticket, step onto the plane, and get ready. Your adventure is beginning.
I’ll miss you, I hope you have the best time of your life, and I’ll see you soon.
Need safe journey quotes to wish someone well on their next trip? We've Just add on the person's name or their title and you'll be good to go!.