A baby shower is an adorable tradition where the mom-to-be is showered with blessings and gifts. It is usually held four to six weeks before the baby is due and is a perfect occasion to show how happy you are to share such a delightful moment with the mom-to-be.
If you are a guest at a baby shower, then this is your opportunity to show some love to the mom-to-be, wish her good luck, and share some tips on parenting. As you leave the baby shower happy and content, leave behind a note blessing the mom-to-be.
To help you express your feelings, MomJunction brings you this post with 120 baby shower wishes.
Cute Baby Shower Card Messages
Cuteness is associated with babies, so how about writing a cute wish? Here is a list of such cute baby shower greetings. You may pick the most appropriate one.
- “Baby (name) a little bit of heaven sent down to Earth.”
- “A wee bit of heaven drifted from above. A handful of happiness, a heartful of love.”
- “Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.”
- “Twinkle twinkle little star, can’t wait to see how cute you are.”
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.”
- “Can’t wait to see your baby and appreciate how beautiful a gift God and the Heaven above have bestowed on you.”
- “Baby, may you be strong, brave, fearless. But also be kind, gentle, and forgiving! Be the best of the best!”
- “We cannot wait to see the cutie pie, and also wish you have a healthy and safe delivery.”
- “Happy baby shower, darling! We wish your delivery is safe, and you come home with a healthy baby.”
- “It is like only yesterday you were a little baby in my hands; now you are going to become a mother soon. I am overjoyed and cannot wait to meet the baby.”
- “Soon, your house will be filled with giggles and laughter; I wish you both to thoroughly enjoy the joys of parenthood.”
- “You look so cute with your baby bump. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.”
- “You are about to enter a great adventure. All the best and congratulations.”
- “Your little bundle of joy will soon become the apple of your eyes. May your baby be healthy and happy.”
- “Motherhood is messy and challenging, but still, it is the most beautiful thing in the world, and I am glad that you are going to experience it soon.”
- “Cheers to the new addition to your family, your time together might have been better, but now your time will be the best time in your life. Congrats, and waiting to see the baby soon.”
- “I am so happy for you; soon, you will become parents. The baby is lucky to grow up in such a loving and caring home.”
- “You look like an angel with that pregnancy glow and cute baby bump. Your baby is lucky to have a mother like you.”
- “Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on Angel’s feet, straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a blessing you truly are.”
- “May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. May you grow up with love and gracious hearts and people who care. Welcome to the world, little one, it has been waiting for you.”
- “A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be. It was great when there were two of you, but even better when there are three.”
- “A little gift wrapped up and tied, a little wish for the baby inside!”
- “Wishing the baby a life full of adventures, blue skies, dreams coming true, happiness and joys!”
- “The little baby gives us butterflies, no matter how many times we see!”
- “Congratulations! The little one is lucky to have you both as parents. May God bless you and your baby.”
- “I am looking forward to meeting the little one and want to remind you guys that I am always there for you.”
- “We are so happy to share this joyous occasion with you. We wish you a safe delivery and hope to see the cutie soon.”
- “Our best wishes to you and your baby. We also want to say that we are there for you.”
- “May the baby double the joy and happiness in your life.”
- “In a few months, your little one will be in your hands. We cannot wait to see your baby and shower blessings to you and your baby.”
- “It was such a pleasure to organize your baby shower, cannot wait to meet, love, and spoil your little one.”
- “All the best for the upcoming birth of your baby. We wish you a safe and happy delivery.”
- “God bless you and your baby. Looking forward to meeting the little one.”
- “Expecting a baby is just the beginning of expecting some of life’s most precious moments. All the best.”
- “Just when you think you know what love is, something little comes along and reminds you just how beautiful it is.”
- “All of a sudden your baby will be your everything, your world will revolve around them. These are the signs of a happy mother, and I am sure you will be one.”
- “The hardest part about parenting is to say goodbye to your kids when they grow up. Until then, enjoy the little moments with them. Congrats on entering a new phase of life.”
- “Enjoy the magic a baby brings into your life. May all your days be filled with laughter and happy memories.”
- “In just a few months you will be waking up to the cooing sounds and the sweet smell of baby skin, congrats on becoming a mom.”
- “Having a baby is a great experience which only a parent can understand. And I am sure you will be amazed.”
[ Read: Baby Shower Prizes For Guests ]
Baby Shower Wishes For A Boy
Personalized messages are a thing, and let the prince get his own set of wishes if the gender of the baby is already revealed.
- “We know your life is filled with joy, as you have (baby’s name) for a boy!”
- “Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!”
- “You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes and comes with a truckload of style!”
- “Tiny fingers and tickly toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love. A precious gift from heaven above.”
- “A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and life gets better as he is in it.”
- “Thank you for inviting us to your baby shower celebrations; we cannot wait to see your baby boy.”
- “A cute baby boy is on his way to fill your lives with endless love, congratulations to your family.”
- “I am sure your little man will be a heartthrob at college as he will be having your good looks and his dad’s humor.”
- “Get ready for baseball games, bike rides and many more surprises, congratulations and welcome to motherhood.”
- “The little guy is already lucky as he is getting to be a part of your amazing family. Congratulations and all the best.”
- “You are my best friend in the world, and I cannot say how happy I am for you. I am sure you will be the world’s best mom, and he is one lucky kid.”
- “Having a baby is the most wonderful experience in the world, although you are a bit scared, I am sure you will ace it. All the best darling.”
Baby Shower Wishes For Girl
Daughters are like little angels. Give the little princesses some nice thoughts, but don’t be in a hurry to add the color pink. You never know if she might like something else.
- “We rejoice with you for this sweet gift. May she grow up to be a loving person with a gentle spirit.”
- “Congratulations on giving your boy the most precious gift ever – a baby sister.”
- “A cradle full of best wishes for your baby girl.”
- “She will be the princess of your house, she will change your life forever, and you will love her with all your heart. Congratulations, and we cannot wait to meet the cutie pie.”
- “A little angel from heaven is coming to rule your hearts forever. May you have a safe delivery.”
- “In a few days you will be the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl, she will be your best friend for life. Congrats!”
- “Enjoy every moment with your little girl. Once she arrives, time will fly and in no time you will be packing her bags as she will be leaving for college.”
- “Finally, your wish has come true. She will be your sunshine and a darling sister to protective brothers. Congrats, and wish you good luck.”
- “I still remember the day you used to play with Barbie dolls, and now you are going to become a mother! Motherhood is precious; enjoy your days with your little girl.”
- “May your daughter be blessed with health, happiness, and a bright future.”
- “You look fabulous with that cute baby bump. I am sure your daughter will be smart and beautiful, just like her mother.”
- “Get ready for the endless shopping trips, matching outfits, and makeup sessions. But, this time, it will be double the fun as you have a little girl to shop for.”
- “You will be her first role model, her first friend, and her first love. No matter how far she is, she will always be your little girl.”
[ Read: Gift Ideas For Baby Shower ]
- “She is coming soon. An angel from heaven and she will bring loads of happiness and luck into your lives. May God bless the princess.”
- “You are going to be a fabulous mother to your girl. All the best and congratulations.”
- “Once the baby arrives, you will begin to see the world differently, all you will think of is your baby. A new mom phase is a bliss, enjoy it.”
- “I wish your baby girl will grow up and become just like her mother – strong and beautiful.”
- “It is time to swap high heels with flip flops and designer purses with diaper bags.”
Baby Shower Messages For Twins
Twins are double the fun but double the work, double the happiness but double the labor. If you know that your friend is going to have double the joy in her life, then we have some perfect and funny baby shower card messages for twins. Let the new mother have some fun and get wishes.
- “Double the giggles, double the grins. Double the trouble when you are blessed with twins!”
- “One will cry, and one will laugh, one will weep, and one will sleep. Though the troubles do a double shift, these memories will be worth the keep.”
- Twin sister or brother, how can these siblings live without each other!”
- “Twins are a blessing. But do remember, they will gang up against you and give you a mental breakdown!”
- “God gave you twins because you have abundant love within you to nourish and raise two healthy babies. Congrats, darling.”
- “Get ready for double nappy changes, and double trouble. But you will also receive double kisses and double happiness.”
- “Now you have more than one reason to celebrate because God has blessed you with twin bundles of joy.”
- “Now you will have four arms to hug you and four cheeks to kiss. Congrats! We cannot wait to meet the twins.”
- “God will bless lucky people like you with double happiness. Double congratulations!”
- “A happy family like yours is the perfect place for twins. We are thrilled to be at your baby shower.”
- “Thank you for sharing your joy with us. We wish you have a safe and bring home the cutest twin babies ever.”
- “Life has given you twins because it knew you no one is as capable as you to raise them. Congratulations.”
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
We all have our ways to congratulate people. Some of us write pages and think of speeches, some of us end it up in a sentence but we all want to give our heartiest congratulations to the new parents. Read on the list below, and choose your style.
- “As you are gearing up for the sleepless nights, busy days and endless love, we want to let you know that we are there to support you at every step. Congratulations on becoming a mom.”
- “Congratulations and all the best for the upcoming baby birth! So many things are needed for the new arrival, which makes it a great excuse to shop.”
- “Congratulations! You are going to be the best baby oven ever!”
- “Congratulations! The egg is about to crack!”
- “Congratulations! Hitting the bottle got a whole new meaning in your life!”
- “Congratulations! The White Stork is just about to land at your door with a little one!”
- “All our best wishes are with you! And we are happy that you invited us to share this wonderful moment with us. Congrats to the new parents to be.”
- “Congrats! Very soon you will also join the mother’s club. Cannot wait to go on baby clothes shopping with you.”
- “As soon as your baby arrives, you will forget all the pain and your heart will be filled with abundant love. Cherish all such rare moments with your little one. Congrats!”
- “Congrats! You are almost through your pregnancy, you look like an angel, and we wish you have a hassle-free delivery.”
- “You look stunning with the cute baby bump. I am sure your baby will get all your good looks. Congrats on becoming a mother.”
- “It was such a beautiful baby shower; we are happy to be there to share this joy with you. We cannot wait to see the little bundle of joy.”
- “Becoming parents is such a joy in life! Enjoy this phase and cherish each and every moment with your little one. Congratulations!”
- “Congratulations! May God bless, guide, and watch over your little angel.”
- “Congrats! Life has given you the best gift it has to offer, in the form of your baby.”
- “The long wait is over. In just a few months you will be a proud mommy holding your wee one close to your heart. Congrats.”
Sample Templates Of Baby Shower Messages
So far, we’ve given you tiny one and two-liners. And here are some full-fledged templates which would help you design a card.
- “Congratulations to the amazing mom! We know it is an exciting time for you, and we pray to the Almighty that the rest of your pregnancy and birth go well. May your baby bring you to rejoice that lasts forever. From the bottom of our hearts, we wish you a healthy and safe pregnancy!”
- “In another couple of weeks, it is going to be goodbye tummy and hello mummy! Can’t wait to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it a girl or a boy, would be a bundle of joy. Hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.”
- “Sincere congratulations on your upcoming start to a new department — you are adding love to the world. There is nothing more precious to a mother than having her baby. We are excited to meet the new baby of your family in a couple of weeks. We wish you a safe delivery!”
- “Welcome to the motherhood dear friend. We are sure you are going to be a wonderful mommy, enjoy the merry times with your baby and make each moment precious. Warm wishes on your baby shower, hoping that you will enjoy your motherhood!”
- “Congratulations on this wonderful achievement! We know how this small baby in your womb has taken up a special room in your heart. Enjoy all the experiences of having a baby. Wish you good luck!”
- “From a very long time, I have been counting the days for you to announce the arrival of your new baby. I really can’t wait to hold the infant in my arms. May your child be much more beautiful and healthy than you imagined. Wish you all the success for your new experience!”
- “Many hearty congratulations on your new bundle of joy! This upcoming baby is your real blessing, filling your hearts with lots of wonderful memories. I wish you the best happiness and good luck with life’s awesome treasure!”
- “On your baby shower wishing you heaps of love and happiness together. This gift given to you both is from the heavens above, so admire this newborn who is going to be the apple of your eyes. Welcoming you and your special baby into this new world.”
- “Ah! Congratulations! Someone is coming soon, someone to call you “Mummy” and fill your hearts with a bundle of joy. As a dearly beloved angel is coming your way, wish you good luck with your pregnancy. Hope this baby from heaven fills your life with contentment.”
- “We can see the new glow on your prettier face. You must be definitely enjoying the pampering you are getting from your hubby and family. The baby bump you are carrying is surely going to bring you tons of blessings. Best wishes for the remaining days of pregnancy and hope you have a safe and healthy delivery! Eagerly waiting for the newcomer!”
- “Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! Baby’s almost here! What could be more wonderful? Congratulations on this new baby you are bringing into this world. Your life is now going to be changed forever, but it will only bring you joy. I wish you all the best.”
- “Wishing you a happy and healthy baby and I hope your life only gets better from now on. Happy baby shower and I’m confident that you will be great parents to your child!”
- “Congratulations on your new expected bundle of joy!! We wish you all the best over the next few months with your pregnancy and hope you’re both blessed with a happy and healthy new baby.”
- “Congratulations! What an exciting time for you! I am / we are so happy for you and wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and the birth.”
- “Congratulations on your new roles and responsibilities as parents. We are confident you will direct and teach your little one the right things at the right time. We are also confident you will end up learning just as much along the way.”
- “You may experience strong feelings of uncertainty followed by strong feelings of wonder and amazement at your child’s birth.”
- “Feelings are the true legacy of a lifetime. May you bring the same love and warmth your mother passed onto you so that your little one too can pass on her legacy to her children.”
- “Parenthood is more than just an experience. It is a delight filled with emotions of love and care, you never felt before in your life. May your baby bring joy your family truly deserves.”
- “Coming soon to a home near you: toys and messes all over the floor, spontaneous artwork on your walls and doors, midnight trips to the doctor and store, but best of all… love and affection forever.”
- “We’re all so happy for you both with your expected new arrival!! Good luck with babyhood and as always please let us know if we can help out in any way. All the best.”
- “What’s in a child? It’s love that has taken shape. It’s happiness there are no words for. It’s a small hand that leads you back to a long forgotten world. Congrats, we are so happy for you. Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun! We are wishing the best for you three in the coming months.”
- “Soon your house will be filled with baby diapers and toys; it will never be quiet, you will have to put up with tantrums, and rants about school. There will be moments where you will be a proud mother and also a time where you will feel like a failure. But it will all be worth it. Enjoy the roller coaster ride of parenting.”
The End Of A Baby Shower Card
The ending is also an equally important part of the baby shower card. A thoughtful and sincere closing would be great. You can pick any of our ideas here or can also come up with your creativity.
- Yours truly,
- Best wishes,
- Love always,
- With love,
- Yours sincerely,
- Kind regards,
- All the best,
- My / All our love
- Hugs and kisses,
- God bless,
- Rock on,
- Warmest wishes
- Peace, love, and happiness
[ Read: Baby Shower Thank You Notes ]
Your words can make the mother feel overwhelmed with emotion. They will show how much you love and care for her, and how sincerely you want her to have a healthy baby. Therefore, no matter what the gift is, make sure you leave a heartfelt message at the end for the mother to cherish it.
Do you have any other wishes to share? Let us know about them in the comments section below.
Was this information helpful?
How can we improve it?
This article contains incorrect information.
This article doesnt have the information Im looking for.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!
How helpful was it?
This article changed my life!
This article was informative.
How helpful was it?
We appreciate your helpful feedback!