Wedding wishes for friend along with happy wedding messages, sweet I can't think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a.
Hey! Is your friend getting married soon and you are wondering what you should send her as wedding congratulations message. Well, first and foremost is wedding message should direct from the heart. Other messages which you normally send on some festivals and birthdays, your wedding congratulation message to the couple can’t be that generic and same old-fashioned. Wedding congratulations messages are based on the fact that the two are going to start a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get.
However, sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a task, you may know what you want to write but framing them down in writing can sometimes be challenging. Well, you don’t worry about that now. Here is our extensive list of the best 111 wedding messages to congratulate the couples on their wedding day.
1. Blessings to the best couple ever! May your love stronger, your commitment deepen, and your joy increase from this day forward.
2. On this momentous occasion, which marks the start of your life together I wish you that the journey you are stepping be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, romance and passion, joy and laughter, and much more.
3. On your wedding, my best wishes are there with you two. May your love be the enduring crown jewel that ties together the life you are getting into. Best Wishes!!
4. Heartfelt congratulations on your wedding! May the bond between you two last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a better and firmer one.
5. Wishing you many more days of happiness and occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter together. Best Wishes!!
6. Marriage lets you enjoy with and annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad you got the one to annoy and enjoy with for the rest of your life!!
7. On your wedding, I wish your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Best Wishes!!
8. May your love nourish, and your marriage be the biggest happiness and blessing of your life. Congratulations!
9. May your love have all the power to face any storm, and your future life together be filled with unending love, laughter, and joy. Congratulations on your wedding!!
10. May you two share your bond as friends and love as a couple, because friendship is the most essential ingredient of a successful marriage and the two grow stronger, courageous, and joyful, with the beautiful ship of friendship. Congratulations!
11. Heartiest congratulation to you two on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray all the luck, favor and togetherness always!!
12. Every day of your life you share together, may deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even the happier older years. Congratulations on your wedding!
13. Congratulations to you two! I wish you two carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you start the journey of life together.
14. We knew you two were meant for each other. Many Congratulations, and we hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
15. You two are truly lucky to have found each other. May God always bless you with lots of love and joy. Congratulations! I wish you all the happiness.
16. To love and be loved is the biggest blessing one can have throughout their life. May you always have this precious treasure in all your days together. Best Wishes!!
17. God has sent you two for each other and this day only signifies it. All the very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
18. Wishing you two lots of joy, laughter, and happiness on this very special day of your life! Happy wedding day, dear …. and …..!
19. Warmest wishes to the most wonderful couple. Wishing you a lifetime of togetherness, adventure, love, and happiness! Many congratulations on your matrimony.
20. May the each day of your life, which you spend together bring wonderful surprise for you two. Heartiest congratulations on your wedding!!
21. Couples are made in heaven, and it is apparent seeing you together. I don’t know two people who are well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to the most fantastic and loving couple!
22. We are utmost delighted seeing you together on the day of your wedding. May you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day. Many Congratulations!
23. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage! May the knot between you two grow stronger with each passing day! My best wishes for your wedding!!
24. May the bond between you two be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care. Heartiest Congratulations!!
25. A wedding is a significance of the union of two hearts. May the love between you two continue to grow each passing day and bring plenty of joyous moments for both of you.
26. We have witnessed your love maturing into a beautiful flower from a bud, and we feel honored to celebrate that love with you two today. May it always remain unflagging; many congratulations on your wedding!!
27. Today, as we witness two hearts unite as one, we pray your unity always remain strong, letting the strings of love that bind you two strengthen over time. Our best wishes on your wedding.
28. My best wishes to two of you on your special day! May your future be bright and filled with all the blessings and joys of life. Happy life ahead!
29. Heartiest congratulations on your special day! I feel immensely honored to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two of my dear friends beginning a new journey of their lives together. May your love deepen and your joy grow with each passing day you spend together.
30. My warmest wishes to the fantastic couple. May the bond of marriage unite your souls and bring out all the best in both of you, for the best of your life. Congratulations!!
31. Congratulations on your special day! May god bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
32. Marriage is not only an auspicious bond, but also a journey that lasts till eternity. Today, in the beginning of you journey, I wish you two the most memorable and joyful ride.
33. You are one of the best couples I know. Many congratulations on your special day!!
34. I wish you two, all the fun and the pleasures that this union brings in life. May your life hereinafter be filled with happiness and delight. Best wishes to both you!!
35. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you! I wish you good luck for the days to come!
36. Here’s to you two—wishing my two personal favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding!
37. Wish you two a blissful and joyous life ahead. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples and dear friends! Congratulations!!
38. Finding a partner is easy but finding a true love is a heavenly blessing. I wish you many, many years of togetherness and unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations on your special day!
39. May your marriage be filled with every element that is needed to sustain a marital union: care, love, understanding, happiness, enjoyment, fun, joy, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
40. For a very Special Couple of my life. May your wedding be a celebration filled with all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always!!
41. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day, and care for each other every moment of those days is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. Happy married life ahead!
42. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, Mr., Mrs., and the ones you will pick up over the years together. Happy Wedding!!
43. You wedding celebration can end today, but the memories it will create will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all till eternity. Congratulations my dear friends!!
44. We are extremely happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of joy and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of life ahead!!
45. Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!!
46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey ahead as from here you start your new life together!! Happy life!!
47. We wish two of you the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your special day!
48. May your love grow stronger and better, through all the storms of life. Wishing you joy, love. Laughter, and happiness on your wedding day. Many congratulations!
49. Just a note to say how enthralled we are for you. Wishing you two a life filled with joy, love, peace, and happiness.
50. Congratulations to a wonderful couple for beginning their beautiful journey together!
51. We wish you two all you wish for yourselves and more.
52. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your marriage. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple I know!
53. May this be the happiest beginning of a wonderful life together. Congratulations two of you!
54. May your love grow deeper and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding my dear friends.
55. Wishing two of you a world of happiness, joy, and laughter on your wedding day.
56. May your union be filled with all the right components in right proportion: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a spoonful of understanding along with the touch of romance and compassion for each other. Congratulations!
57. May the joy of your wedding last forever. Best wishes to the best couple!
58. Wedding day may come and go, however, I wish your love forever grow. Congratulations to the lovely couple!
59. Like a beacon on a dark night, may your love for one another shine fresh and bright. Congratulations my dear friends! Wish you two a life full of joy and happiness!!
60. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy and compassion. Congratulations to the two whose match truly seems made in heaven!
61. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives with love and togetherness. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
62. We are glad to witness blessing in your lives. May your wedding go well and you have a great start. Happy married life!!
63. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of perfect moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
64. Wishing you two all the best of life today and in the days to come. Happy wedding!
65. My heartfelt wishes for both of you, may you receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve. Congratulations!
66. Wishing two of you all the best on your special day and beyond. Have a blissful life ahead!
67. Congratulations to the best and the dearest couple! It’s great to see you two together to make each other’s lives complete!
68. Congratulations, we all wish you guys the best of the life ahead, and all that you deserve.
69. It’s an honor to be a part of your wedding day, I look forward to seeing what comes from you two. Congratulations!
70. May you two always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you. Good luck for your wedding!
71. Wishing you two an amazing wedding and a wonderful life together. May you enjoy the best that life unfolds each day. Happy Wedding!!
72. Wishing you many, many years of joy and happiness together. Happy married life!!
73. We wish you two the most wonderful day with lots of beautiful memories and blessings from one and all that will last a lifetime. Happy Wedding!
74. Lots of love to a special couple, whose presence together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations to the most cheerful and bubbly couple!!
75. The news of your wedding may be new, but I always knew that you two are made for each other. Congratulations to you two for the wonderful journey ahead. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives, best wishes guys!
76. Congratulations you found each other and now getting a step ahead on the wonderful journey. Wishing you both unwavering love and happiness together. Stay Blessed and Happy!
Read more- Best messages to congratulate the couples on their wedding day
Source: Happy Wedding App
Whether you want to be romantic or funny, put your love into words with it was possible to love you any more than I did the day I married you.
We've been there: You shop long and hard to find the perfect wedding card for the soon-to-be married couple and then you get home and have a pretty rough time figuring out what to write in it. The good news is, there are no hard-and-fast rules about what to write in a wedding card. As long as your wedding congratulations message is heartfelt and offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage, you're good to go.
It should almost go without saying that wedding cards are customary for anyone who wants to send wedding wishes to an engaged or newly married couple. If you're following traditional wedding guest etiquette, you'll either want to bring the card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the couple (usually between the time you receive the wedding invitation and a few weeks after the wedding). Honestly though, you can send it whenever you want. You could even send a nice card if the wedding is small and you're not invited. Simply put: Wedding congratulations are welcome anytime by anyone!
As for the card itself, wedding cards come in lots of different formats—from standard greeting cards you find at a cute stationery shop to homemade cards, small tags attached to gifts and even simple, digitally created wedding messages that are printed and shipped to the couple with their gift. All of the above pass as a wedding card and are considered okay, so don't feel the need to have more than one. (Then again, if you bought a gift off the couple's registry and want them to also have a pretty card from you, take one to the reception and drop it in a wedding card box or on a gift table!)
In short, yes. That said, it used to be saying or writing "congratulations" to a newly married woman was once considered a faux pas because it was thought of as congratulating her on actually landing a man! (Yep, you read that right.) Today though, that's considered an outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the couple happens to be very traditional or come from a very traditional family, you might want to avoid the term altogether and just say "best wishes."
The perfect wedding wish is sentimental, sweet and totally tailored to the couple. Is it for your favorite cousin and his new wife? Or your hilarious college roommate who finally settled down? Below are dozens of examples of wedding wishes quotes for inspiration. Use the quick links below to craft an amazing (genius!) wedding message:
Just because it's a formal wedding with floor-length dresses and tuxes doesn't mean you have to send a formal card with stuffy wording. (The card doesn't have to perfectly match the event.) Still, if you want to write a nice message that's timeless and romantic, a formal note is the way to go.
If you don't feel comfortable with formal wedding sayings, then don't do it. Be yourself. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future.
Go ahead and write something funny in the card that you think will make them laugh. Just be careful with your marriage wishes. What might easily come across as a joke in conversation could be taken the wrong way on paper. As a rule of thumb, avoid jokes that are sarcastic or snarky. Also off-limits? Steer clear of anything that could be considered insulting, imply that one of them is the "better half" or mention anything about it having taken way too long (or way too little time) to get married. Oh, and no divorce jokes!
If the couple is religious, then this might be the best option. Religious wedding card messages can mention God, tell them of your prayers or quote scripture. Before writing a religious message in a wedding card, consider the couple's beliefs and practices, and customize the message to them. If they aren't too religious or don't worship regularly, something very religious could make them uncomfortable, so it's be best to tone down religious elements or avoid them altogether. And if you're unsure of what religious message to write, opt for more general wedding words instead.
When writing a wedding card for family, you can go very general or very personal—it's completely up to you and the type of message you want to convey.
So you're writing a message on your brother's or sister's wedding card? The key here is personality. In some cases, sibling relationships are strained, in which case you might want to go general. But more often, your brother or sister is the person whom you know best, to whom you can make inside jokes or recall some of your favorite moments together. Just remember to mention the new spouse in your note!
It's a big deal when your son or daughter marries. And when you're the mother or father of the bride or groom, you'll most likely feel a flurry of emotions that are extra tricky to get down on paper. What's most important is that you wish the couple well. From there, add in some personal touches to the otherwise standard wedding wishes quote to give your wedding card message meaning. If you're happily married, you could even add some of your own marriage advice.
It's just as good of a choice to go classic with wedding wording on a friend's wedding card as it is to get specific and personal. Before you write, consider your relationship and how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Then go from there.
When writing a card to your coworker who's getting married, you're probably not going to want to wish them "lots of love." Instead, it's best to go with general wording. Use one of the formal or casual examples above, or see below for a few appropriate, work-inspired quotes. All that said, it's more than possible that your coworker is a good friend. If that's the case, scroll up to "Wedding Card Wishes for a Friend."
Whether you're thrilled or lukewarm about the union, if your mom or dad is getting married (or remarried), it's completely normal to agonize a little over the right wedding card wording. Our best piece of advice? Be honest and tell the truth. Don't say you're crazy about the new husband or wife if you're not, but instead wish them both a happy future together. After all, isn't that what you want for your parent?
Whether you’re planning your wedding vows, writing a toast, or just daydreaming about someone special, these 100 quotes on love and marriage from poets, artists, and philosophers are sure to inspire.
1. “Where there is love there is life.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
2. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
3. “If I get married, I want to be very married.”
– Audrey Hepburn
4. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
5. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss
6. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
– Maya Angelou
7. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
8. “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.”
– Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
9. “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
– Alfred Tennyson
10. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
– Lao Tzu
11. “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.”
– Robert Fulghum, True Love
12. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”
– Helen Keller
13. “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?”
– George Eliot
14. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
– Edgar Allan Poe
15. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
16. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– When Harry Met Sally
17. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
– Marilyn Monroe
18. “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”
– Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven
19. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.”
– Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
20. “What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
– Victor Hugo
21. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
22. “Who, being loved, is poor?”
– Oscar Wilde
23. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”
– Dave Meurer
24. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”
– Martin Luther
25. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”
– Henry David Thoreau
100 Inspiring Quotes About Moms for 100 Years of Mother’s Day
26. “Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.”
– Sam Levenson
27. “When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
28. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
– Andre Marois
29. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
30. “The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.”
– Blaise Pascal
31. “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”
– Charles M. Schulz
32. “Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”
– E.E. Cummings
33. “This is what we call love. When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.”
– Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
34. “People are weird. When we find someone with weirdness that is compatible with ours, we team up and call it love.”
– Dr. Seuss
35. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”
– Julia Child
36. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
37. “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
– Albert Einstein
38. “Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.”
– Elinor Glyn
39. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
– Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
40. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”
– Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
41. “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”
– John Lennon
42. “I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want… a steady hand. A kind soul.”
– Shana Abe
43. “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.”
– Oscar Wilde
44. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”
– William Shakespeare
45. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”
– Tom Bodett
46. “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.”
47. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Airman’s Odyssey
48. “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make–not just on your wedding day, but over and over again–and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.”
– Barbara de Angelis
49. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
– David Viscott
50. “We can do no great things; only small things with great love.”
– Mother Teresa
51. “Love doesn’t make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
– Elizabeth Browning
52. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
– Robert Heinlein
53. “Love those who love you.”
54. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
– Janos Arnay
55. “The bride and groom–May their joys be as bright as the morning, and their sorrows but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.”
– Minna Thomas Antrim, A Book of Toasts
56. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”
– Elizabeth Browning
57. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.”
– William Shakespeare
58. “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.”
– William Lyon Phelps
59. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
– Emily Bronte
60. “Come, let’s be a comfortable couple and take care of each other! How glad we shall be, that we have somebody we are fond of always, to talk to and sit with.”
– Charles Dickens
61. “We need a witness to our lives. There’s a billion people on the planet… I mean, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you’re promising to care about everything. The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things… all of it, all of the time, every day. You’re saying, ‘Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.'”
– Shall We Dance?
62. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.”
– Robert Browning
63. “Think not because you are now wed, that all your courtship’s at an end.”
– Antonio Hurtado de Mendoza
64. “Happiness is anyone and anything at all, that’s loved by you.”
– You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
65. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
– Rita Rudner
66. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
67. “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
68. “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.”
– Helen Keller
69. “And think not that you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.”
– Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
70. “Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.”
– Charles Augustin Sainte-Beuve
71. “Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.”
– Henry David Thoreau
72. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
– Arwen, The Fellowship of the Ring
73. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
– Maya Angelou
74. “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.”
– Roy Croft
75. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
– Bruce Lee
76. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
77. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
– Mark Twain
78. “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
– Ann Landers
79. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
– Oscar Wilde
80. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
– Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
81. “Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.”
– Swedish proverb
82. “Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have a to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.”
– Louis de Bernieres, Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
83. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
– Albert Einstein
84. “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.”
– Winston Churchill
85. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
– Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
86. “If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.”
– Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
87. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.”
– William Shakespeare
88. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect; you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
– Jodi Picoult
89. “Love insists the loved loves back.”
– Dante Alighieri
90. “Love is a joint experience between two persons–but the fact that it is a joint experience does not mean that it is a similar experience to the two people involved.”
– Carson McCullers, Ballad of the Sad Cafe and Other Stories
91. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. It is about appreciation.”
92. “Ah me! love cannot be cured by herbs.”
93. “One is very crazy when in love.”
– Sigmund Freud
94. “Love is a friendship set to music.”
– Joseph Campbell
95. “You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together.”
– Woody Harrelson
96. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”
– Lao Tzu
97. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
– Oprah Winfrey
98. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
– Khalil Gibran
99. “Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.”
– Francois de La Rochefoucauld
100. “A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other.”
– Jessica Simpson
Wedding Messages always calls for celebration as the friends and Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you.
Weddings are joyous occasions where the bride and groom invite those closest to them to witness their commitment to one another. As a guest of such a special event, it is important to have the right words to say to reflect your gratitude, well wishes, and at times, humor. Whether written in a card or said in person, your words can mean the world to this new couple.
Take a look below at our lists of unique and useful sentiments to share. Be sure you’ll find the perfect wish for your couple to share your hopes and dreams for their future!
Congratulations! You two incredible people belong together.
Congratulations. May you always be in love!
Congratulations on your wedding day! May the odds be forever in your favor!
You two couldn’t be more perfect for one another. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Anniversary Wishes, from wedding to employment anniversaries & more
Love Quotes full of meaning
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Struggling to express the love? Use our guide to wedding wishes for inspiration to wish the happy couple well on their big day.