The most important day of a couple's life is the day on which they star their new life. The day on which they get marry. This is one of the best and memorable.
Now and forever, may your wonderful family never encounter grief and sorrow. Have a spectacular life together!
Love is not a perfect fairy tale without problems and fighting from time to time. Love is a hard work, but I know that you guys can handle it. You are inspiring. Wishing you the best of all, don’t forget to be happy.
At first I wanted to wish you a lot of patience, but then I realized that there’s no need. Because you guys are the most amazing and harmonious couple in the world, and patience has nothing to do in your relationship. It’s only about love. Congratulations!
Getting married is one the most important decisions in life, and sometimes people doubt if it’s really worth it. But looking at you I know that you are sure of each other. Your love makes me believe that magic is real. Wishing you all the best.
The first time ever I saw you together I knew you were meant for each other. Match made in heaven, that’s what people say, right? Looking at you now I cannot be happier. I wish your love to last forever. Congratulations on your wedding!
I wish you and your husband all the best as you begin your new life. I will miss you, but I know you will be happy with your new husband.
by Linda Harrison
The time has come to stand side by side
The Groom in his glory, his beautiful Bride.
They've waited so long for this moment in time
To take their vows and say, "Will you be mine?"
Marriage is precious and to be treasured.
The love that you have can never be measured.
It joins you as one, not just with a ring,
But a future together and what it will bring.
Keep the love alive and make it last.
Remember the good times don't live in the past.
The bond that you have shows the world that you care,
Not just for yourselves, but for the family you share.
Who knows what the future may hold.
Stay strong together until you grow old.
Be there for each other, keep good memories alive.
With love and respect you will always survive.
Today is your day to cherish forever,
Never forget what brought you together.
This special time is just for you,
A time to remember when you've said "I do."
A passage from Captain Corellis Mandolin
by Louis de Bernières
Love is a temporary madness,
it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides.
And when it subsides you have to make a decision.
You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together
that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.
Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness,
it is not excitement,
it is not the promulgation of eternal passion.
That is just being in love which any fool can do.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away,
and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.
Those that truly love, have roots that grow towards each other underground,
and when all the pretty blossom have fallen from their branches,
they find that they are one tree and not two.
Wedding anniversary is the date a wedding took place, it is a ceremony used to remember the joy of marriage and to appreciate the ability to still be together after so many years has passed. It is also an opportunity for couples to renew their vows to each other. Some people celebrate silver jubilee, which marks 25 years of a successful marriage life, while some that are fortunate or privileged to be together for 50 years celebrate Golden Jubilee which signify 50 years of a successful marriage life, others celebrate anytime they feel like celebrating, but whichever time you want to celebrate, it must be on the same day the original event took place. The most romantic part is when couples express their love for each other and renew their vows. Here are some happy wedding anniversary quotes that you will love.
See Also: 100+ Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
1. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
2. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
3. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
4. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
5. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
6. Some marriages are a cocktail of different emotions, feelings and experiences. Yours is straight and on the rocks – 100% pure and undiluted love. Happy anniversary.
7. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
8. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
9. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
10. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
11. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
12. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
13. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
14. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
15. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
16. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
17. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
18. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
19. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
20. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
21. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
22. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
23. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
24. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
25. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
26. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
27. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
28. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
29. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
30. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
31. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
32. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
33. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!
34. May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer. Happy Anniversary!
35. May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier. Happy Anniversary!
36. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
37. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
38. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
39. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
40. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
41. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
42. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
43. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
44. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
45. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
46. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
47. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
48. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
49. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
50. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
51. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
52. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
53. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
54. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary!
55. And here’s to many more! As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
See: 100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
56. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
57. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May your love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
58. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is of the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
59. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
60. It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
61. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
62. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
63. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
64. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
65. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
66. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
67. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
68. Your dreams, ambitions and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
69. More than the pop of balloons, flash of lights and shower of confetti – may the sounds of laughter, flashes of smiles and showers of happiness mark your anniversary.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
73. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
74. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
75. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
76. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
77. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
78. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
79. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
80. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
81. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
82. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
83. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
84. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
85. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
100+ Anniversary Sayings
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Happy wedding wishes may be very different; they can be in the form of a joke, Unknown; "A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new.
When you have two of your close friends get married or if a friend suddenly plans on tying that knot, you need to greet your friend.
You have to wish him or her to have a happy married life.
If you feel like you cannot actually think of anything to say by then, worry not because here are some awesome happy married life quotes that you can try to tell him or her or them so that your friend would feel that you care and that you are glad for him or her.
The secret to a happy married life is to keep on being faithful to your partner so keep the faith.
In order for your marriage to succeed you have to keep being friends with your partner really.
Try to see the person you are with eye to eye, try to understand why he is acting the way he is.
Marriage is but a companionship, growing old with your best friend together until you die.
When people learn to love each other better, to know when to let go, marriages would last.
100 Birthday Wishes
If you want your marriage to succeed focus on finding a partner not just the right person.
Always be courteous with your partner, keep on remembering the small details, you’d be fine.
Never forget to be sweet in the little ways and to make your spouse feel special just the same.
Love stays when love must so just keep on going strong, you will be alright, believe me on it.
You need to learn to be kind to your partner or else things will not work out the way they are.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
Base your marriage on a friendship that has a strong foundation and so will your marriage.
Happy married life, may the two of you always have the right amount of patience, my friends.
Birthday Greetings for Facebook – How to Write Happy Birthday post on Facebook wall
I wish that you would have a happy married life because you’re one of the best people I know.
Respect one another and you will be okay, you will not get that shiny divorce that is waiting.
When happiness is shared between two persons then marriage will work for the better of it.
Cute Happy Birthday Wishes for a Dog Lover with Images
Enjoy the company of the person you chose to be with and you will be alright, for sure, dear.
The most important thing that you have to do is to love your spouse with all that you have.
Remember that marriage is a commitment, it means that it should always be your priority.
The tip to a happy marriage is to fall over and over again for the same person over time.
Time and time again, prove to the person you married that you love her so much, boy.
The 85 Happy Birthday for Daddy from Son or Daughter
Fall in love with the character and not with the looks and you will be just fine, believe me.
If you want to maintain a happy married life, learn how to listen when your spouse speaks.
Be comfortable with the silence and sooner or later you will see that your marriage will last.
When you learn to accept the flaws of the person you married, you will leave a better life.
The 105 International Women’s Day Quotes and Powerful Messages
The key is to never think of leaving, of giving up, keep on fighting to salvage your marriage.
Find someone who you will never be bored with, who keeps you on your toes and live happily.
The answer is to be together, to actually try to hold on to the other no matter what happens.
When a long conversation between the two of you is never enough that is the ground for it.
Everything will feel better when you are with that person you love so hold on to that, always.
Realize that there is something about living together with the person you love that is amazing.
Stay by her side, even when she is mad, hold her tight, do not let go until she becomes okay.
Understand him, his point of views, the way he looks at things, how he stays no matter what.
It is when you realize that holding on is the hardest part that you give importance even more.
It is imperative to know how to be understanding in order to have a happy married life.
Learn to actually hold on to the person that has been with you through a lot of things already.
Look her in the eyes and remind her of why you chose her to be your wife in the first place.
Tell him that you love him until he believes you and tell him that you will always stay with him.
Remind her that she is still the most beautiful woman in your eyes now and forever, tell her.
Imagine life without him, if this is his last day, tell him what you wish you can tell him then.
Bring her roses, a dozen of them and tell her how much you truly love her, what you feel.
Show him that you care for him by telling him that you appreciate all the little things he does.
And when it comes to a moment that you want to leave, kiss her and remember why you won’t.
In the end, it is about being able to make compromises that lead to a happy married life.
If you really want a happy married life, the key is to actually keep on falling in love with him.
Be at peace with yourself and I am sure that you will have a happy married life, my friend.
When you are contented with your partner you know that you will have a happy married life.
It is easy to maintain a happy married life especially when you are actually satisfied with life.
Show her that you respect her by listening when she talks and telling what you think of it.
The thing is that you also need to remind him that you love him, assure him he’s the only one.
Your story together starts after your marriage and you need to make it to be what you want.
The bottom line is to find someone that you want to share the last piece of pizza with, girl.
You keep your marriage by actually forgiving each other, by knowing that love means her.
I wish that you would always find the reasons why you married and that you’d stay together.
Forever is a long time but with the right person forever will seem like seconds, that is for sure.
May the two of you have all the years that God allows you to have together and forever.
It may seem difficult right now but eventually you will come to a day when you will remember.
Cheers to a happy married life for you and your spouse, I am wishing you all the best, dear.
Keep on trying to understand one another and you will truly have a happy married life.
I want you to know that you are one of the best couples that I have ever met, I am so proud.
There is something about the way you look at her and you need to keep that fire burning.
Marriage is an exchange of vows that you should surely try your best to keep no matter what.
I just know that you will find happiness with each other and that alone is enough for me.
If I could show you just what you marriage needs I gladly would, so just enjoy being together.
May your time together be filled with happiness, bliss and laughter, I wish you the best.
I know that the two of you will make a great home and that is what I hold on to when I pray.
A happy married life is a bond between two people and you need to actually make it count.
I am praying that the both of you will find the right reasons to stay together and not fall apart.
When you feel like you are falling out of love, remind yourself why you fell in love anyways.
I can see that there is true love between you two so I hope you keep staying together forever.
You truly deserve each other and I can see it so please do try your best to make it work out.
This is you guys trying to pursue the best life there ever is as husband and wife, do your best.
To have a happy married life, one must learn to sacrifice, to forgive, to make things happen.
When the time comes, you will have children and you will live even happier than you are now.
You are both so great so I really am expecting great things from the two of you, enjoy this life.
The key to being married for a long time is to just keep on loving each other through the years.
There is more to life than just arguing every day, let your love for each other blossom too.
When you love someone you will accept every flaw that they have and that is what you should.
It is even better to stay in love with your spouse than to opt for divorce, believe me on that.
There is something so sacred about marriage that it is something not to be taken so lightly.
Keep on loving each other and you will see that many years will pass you by so quickly.
When you are married to your best friend, you will see it as hanging out every single day.
You are going to break each other’s heart many times but you will keep loving each other.
And when the day comes, you either try or at least have a really happy married life, okay?
One day you will find the man of your dreams & I wish you would have a happy married life.
There are so many requirements to a happy married life but for most part it is just to love.
A bond between spouses is important and that is what makes up to be a happy married life.
Let yourself find a happy married life and you will be with the right one for you eventually.
There is something about having a happy married life that makes people live life fuller.
Best heartfelt wedding wishes and messages that you will ever find. Wedding congratulations wishes that fits for anyone to wish a happy married life.