Ho ho ho! Wish health, happiness and success to your business partners and customers. It's the season to appreciate the people who help you succeed!.
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2018
Christmas is a special time of year where family and friends reconnect over shared wishes and Christmas messages. Many families look forward to receiving their Christmas greetings and family photos and display or hang them for the holiday season. For that reason it’s important to take the time to craft your message carefully for your loved ones. If you’re looking for Christmas writing inspiration, we’ve collected a list of perfect Christmas card messages and wishes for your own holiday greetings.
Christmas cards are primarily made up of the following sections: the greeting, a personal message, a chosen holiday quote or message, your signed name, and family photos. All of these pieces should be carefully chosen and heartfelt. If you’re struggling to find the right message or sentiment, we’ve found some great Christmas wishes for any occasion or relationship. Browse our choices below:
Christmas is a time of tradition, so classic christmas card messages are perfect for any season’s greetings. For specific inspiration, look to our favorite classics below.
Sometimes a simple “Merry Christmas” is the most elegant message we can offer to our loved ones. For messages that follow this kind and simply crafted sentiment, look to the following examples:
For those who prefer general Holiday messages and wishes, here are a few classic greetings you can use:
Or, for more examples, check out our resource on holiday cards messages and wishes.
Find the right Christian Christmas card messages for friends and family with the list of greetings below:
Your friends are a true Christmas gift, so let them know how special they are in your Christmas letter. You can find some of our favorite examples below:
Christmas if the best time of year for spending time with your loved ones, so make sure your Christmas card reflects that sentiment. Check out our examples for Christmas messages for family below:
Teachers have given much of their time this year to your children, and Christmas is a great time to let them know how much you appreciate them. For message inspiration, look to our examples below:
For professional settings, you should use more reserved, but still heartfelt, greetings. We’ve collected a list perfect for any office, whether it’s for a coworker, employee, or manager.
Sometimes a quote conveys your holiday sentiment best. In that case, we’ve found a few favorites for the holiday season that you might love for your own Christmas cards.
Christmas cards should be signed by hand in either blue or black ink. Even if the rest of your card is printed, you should personally sign the card. If you’re looking for ideas on closing remarks, find examples here:
Do your best to choose a sign off that is appropriate for the recipient. For example, if it’s for a professional relationship, “Take care” or “Happy Holidays” will do. For friends and family, “Much Love” and “Yours Truly” are fine.
If you’re looking for additional Christmas card resources you can read our piece on What to Write in a Christmas Card. Or you can browse our Christmas card collection to find the right card and stationary for you and your family.
5 days ago Wishing you a wonderful holiday season. Happy Holidays from everyone at [ company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and.
1. Wishing you Peace and Happiness throughout the Year.
2. Wishing you all the best for the Holiday Season and a prosperous New Year.
3. Wishing you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!
4. At the close of another year we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy Holiday Season.
5. Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year!
6. Wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the New Year.
7. To our clients and friends: All of us at [Company Name] wish you peace and happiness this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.
8. Warmest thoughts and Best Wishes for a Wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Year.
9. Wishing you a world of happiness now, and throughout the seasons of the coming year.
10. With best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year.
11. To our clients and friends who have made our progress possible, we extend our warmest wishes for the Holiday Season and a prosperous and peaceful New Year.
12. One of the real joys of the Holiday Season is this opportunity to say Thank You and to wish you happiness in the coming year.
13. Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes for the New Year.
14. Celebrating the spirit of a unified world, [Company Name] wishes you Peace, Joy and Friendship.
15. Wishing you peace, love, and laughter this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year.
16. May joy and comfort be with you and yours during this Holiday Season.
17. A time of peace, a season of wonder and joy… We wish you all the best now and through the coming year.
18. We wish you a Wonderful Holiday Season and a New Year full of Happiness and Health.
19. Peace, Joy and Friendship / Paz, Felicidad y Amistad / A paz, Alegria e Amizade / Paix, Joie et Amitie (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French).
20. Peace on earth – (multi language) Languages available: English, German, Dutch, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and French.
21. Wishing you prosperity and success in the New Year.
22. This Holiday Season we wish you a bright and happy future.
23. A single wish for this Holiday Season: Peace on earth.
24. At this joyous time of the year, we reflect on how much we value our association with your Company. Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a bright and successful year ahead.
25. As we enter our (nth) year, we realize this milestone was made possible by the support of clients, friends, and associates like you. We offer our thanks, and wish you much peace and great joy during this holiday season and throughout the New Year.
26. All of us at [Company Name] join in wishing you a Happy Holiday Season with the best of everything in the coming New Year.
27. Wishing you joy in this festive season.
28. As we face these changing times together, we look forward to a partnership of continuing success. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
29. It is our pleasure this Holiday Season to extend to you our warmest greetings and best wishes for a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year.
30. May the beauty of the Holiday Season be with you throughout the year.
31. May the sparkle of the holidays shine for you all year long.
32. Happy Holidays!
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2018
The holidays are fast approaching and it’s time to send out your seasons greetings to friends, family, and more. But with the busyness of all the holiday happenings in your life, greeting cards may feel like added stress. If you’re struggling to find the right sentiment for your seasonal messages, we’ve made it easy. Browse our guide on holiday card messages and wishes to find the perfect saying for your loved ones.
Holiday cards are usually made up of the following parts: An introduction, holiday sentiment or message, a personal note, and a sign off with a signature. Additionally, many people choose to include a photo of them and their family in the card design itself. These photo cards are perfect for displaying and saving for years later look back on. If you’re looking for more details on what to include in your cards, we’ve broken down the sections below.
Address the recipient by the title or name they would like to go by. If it’s a more professional relationship use the proper pronouns such as Mr., Mrs., Ms., or Dr. If the relationship is more personal, such as a family member or close friend, you can address them by the name they usually go by.
A holiday sentiment is a vital part of any greeting card that expresses your season greetings. Make sure you take the time to pick one that matches your holiday spirit and is also appropriate for the recipient. For examples and inspiration, see our resource sections below.
Add a personal touch to your holiday cards. Make sure to include a message to the recipient that touches upon something they’re currently doing or an experience shared together. This makes the holiday greeting feel more special.
A sign off includes a final personal touch before ending the letter. Sign offs for family or close friends include options like “much love,” “hugs and kisses,” and “yours truly.” Sentiments for professional relationships include “all the best,” “sincerely,” and “signed.” Holiday sign offs include messages like “happy holidays,” “enjoy the holidays,” and “happy new year.”
These “Happy Holiday” themed messages are the perfect basic building blocks for your holiday cards.
Make your holiday messages extra special for loved ones with these handpicked messages, tailor-fit for friends and family.
You’ll spend many days out of the year with your coworkers or employees, so make sure you show them your appreciation. Acknowledge their hard work with the following messaging ideas.
The “seasons greetings” sentiment is a classic for a reason. Take your pick of this message with the ideas below.
Want to wish someone special a special message to match? We’ve collected some ideas that should do the trick.
Take your pick of the following holiday related quotes to include in your card.
Samples are a great way to make sure that your holiday card messages cover everything you want them to. Explore our three holiday card templates below as examples for your own writing.
In the words of Lidia Bastianich, “Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together.” I hope that you’re able to take time to spend the season with your loved ones, as I know you’ve been extra busy this year!
All the best,
Dear Mom & Dad,
I was just thinking about that special christmas when I was 10 that we were able to spend together in the snow. Such special memories. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Happy holidays and enjoy the New Year!
All my love,
Dear Mr. Garrett,
As the holiday season approaches, we want to thank you for your efforts. We especially appreciated the extra hours you put in last month. People like you are the gem of this organization. Seasons Greetings!
-Danielle Keating, CEO
If you’re still looking for extra holiday or Christmas related resources, we have you covered. Check out our Christmas card messages or our piece on how to write a Christmas card if you need more help with your holiday cards. Or, if you’re planning a holiday party, check out our Christmas party ideas.
To our clients and friends who have made our progress possible, we extend our warmest wishes for the Holiday Season and a prosperous and.
The year is drawing to a close, and it is time to take a break to be with family and friends over the festive season. 2018 has had its share of challenges, of course, but we hope and trust it has been good to you.
The past year has been phenomenal for visualfabriq, and in line with our strategy to start small and scale up rapidly we have achieved significant business growth. Our team, our global partner network, our client base and our footprint have all expanded. So has the independent recognition that our platform and solutions are vital for the CPG industry to help companies become future-fit
Another highlight of 2018 is the impact that we have been able to make for a girl’s home in Nepalthrough our support of Net4Kids. Just as we have a passion to unleash the excellence of our clients, Net4Kids is fully committed to giving vulnerable children the opportunity that they need to unleash their personal best despite their harsh realities.
visualfabriq’s visit in November to The Child Watabaran Center in Kathmandu, which houses and educates 30 abandoned girls, was a confirmation of how important it is for us as a business operating in a privileged world to reach out and help others.
None of this would have been possible without our valued clients, partners, team members and the industry influencers who have believed in us as much as we believe in what we have to offer. As we grow, so many more people come into the world of visualfabriq and make their unique, positive impacts. We are deeply grateful.
As the year comes to an end, we hope that you will enjoy a restful and fun festive season with your loved ones. We wish you all the very best for 2019!
Season's greetings correct punctuation and example messages and wishes for co-workers, friends, and family, making it easy for you to spread festive cheer this .