Help them in their recovery by sending a simple text message or a card that contains a get well soon message or some inspirational quote. A friend in need is a.
Sickness is quite an enemy. What won’t we give to never have it come around us or our loved ones? It gets you down and leaves you unable to do a lot of things you love.
It can even prevent you from enjoying food, simply by plaguing you with a loss of appetite. Unless you have a nice insurance policy prior, the cost of medication is not child’s play.
A lot of times family might have to stay off work to tend to the sick person’s needs. Or spend a lot of money to hire caregivers. In all of these, sickness is no good. Get well wishes go a long way to make our loved ones feel better and they also even heal faster when there is a lot of love and support around them.
#1: You look very terrible. Sickness doesn’t look good on you. Hurry and get back to your radiant self. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: You’ve been on all your medications as the doctor prescribed, I wish you the strength and hope you definitely get well soon. Speedy recovery.
#3: How fast does a cheetah run? With that same speed, I wish you to get well soon. Speedy recovery mate.
#4: Life in this neighborhood is boring without you. I can’t even find someone to talk to. Please, get well soon. For me, at least.
#5: God’s speed and guidance I send to you as you get on your way to recovery. I wish you the very best. Get well soon, dear.
#6: I will get a magician with a magic wand to fix you if I could, I can’t bear you staying so long in treatment and recovery. Get well soon, or I get the magician.
#7: Please, religiously stick to your drugs. Make sure you don’t joke with them, or joke with the doctor’s general instructions. I wish you a holistic recovery. Get well soon, dear friend.
#8: Illnesses help us confirm our humanity. Not that I feel comfortable about yours, I actually want you to be firm and fit as fiddle, but we have to observe nature whenever it comes calling. Nevertheless, please, get well soon.
#1: Your sickness made you stay off work, now I have to do all the work alone, it is very tough for me. Look, I need you back on your feet. You need to get well. Speedy recovery, dear.
#2: All of us at the office miss you already. The family is now obviously incomplete. Hurry and get well soon, you are needed. Speedy recovery.
#3: We need you back, even if all you would do is sit and chat, we want you back. Speedy recovery, dear.
#4: They need to kick you out of that hospital and send you straight to the office. Speedy recovery.
#5: There is no fun in being in the hospital. We can’t let you continue to stay there. We need you in the office immediately. Get well soon.
#6: We are coming with flowers and a shipload of goodies. We are coming to the hospital. I know how much you hate public attention, and that’s why we are bringing those. Better get well soon. Or, we come to the hospital and do exactly what you hate.
#7: The hospital is no home for intelligent people like us in an industry like ours. You need to get out of there, everything is moving so fast. Speedy recovery, colleague.
#8: Even our cocky boss has admitted to have missed you. What are you still waiting for? Get up and get well. Godspeed, dear.
#9: I wish you can get well and get back to work immediately so that you can experience all the niceties and fun that has been added to our activities at the office
Also Read:Get Well Soon Texts For Her & Him
#1: Oh, dear. I am so sorry that you had to eat hospital food. If only you agreed earlier to get well and leave the hospital for good. Anyways, speedy recovery.
#2: I got some words off the book “Harry Potter” and got a stick which I used as my magic wand. I cast some spells to have you healthy, I don’t know why it’s taking so long. Just get well soon.
#3: Too much beauty attracted this virus to you. If you weren’t so beautiful, you wouldn’t have gotten sick. But just get well soon, anyway.
#4: When you were still healthy, we literally begged you to rest. For you, it was one project after another. Now you are under compulsory house arrest and you have to get all the rest and sleep you missed. Speedy recovery, dear.
#5: I miss our gossips. You need to leave your sickbed and come complete what we were saying the other day. Get well soon, for the sake of gossips.
#6: You are being punished with sickness for eating the pizza you ordered without giving me a bit. This should teach you a lesson. Get well soon, nevertheless.
#1: Sickness comes at a point in time, it will also go at a point. Don’t feel too bad, because time heals every wound.
#2: A look outside will convince you that the sun is shining very bright. It is telling you, get better and get going. The universe want’s you alive.
#3: Everybody eagerly awaits your return. The absence of your laugh makes the environment quite lifeless. Healthy families stick together.
#4: You should know sickness steals you away from family so they will always be there to wish your health back and pray that you have a speedy recovery.
#5: Sending flowers in place of hugs and kisses to tell you how much they miss you and how much they want you to get well and get back on your feet. That’s what friends are for.
#6: Your friend’s thoughts, prayers and good wishes stay with you in times of sickness.
#7: It is heartbreaking to hear ill-health. The moments become so dreary as everyone misses the vibrant and energetic you.
Not sure what to write in a get well soon card? We have classic get well wishes, wishes for friends and family and get well quotes to give you.
Get well wishes are the perfect remedy especially when a family member, friend, or loved one is going through an illness, medical surgery, accident, or recovering from the various causes of pain and injury. As human beings, it is only natural that we wish them quick recovery to show them that we care, love them, and share their pain.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by author)
Cheering up someone who is feeling unwell has never been easy. Thanks to the below creative get well soon quotes, wishes, and messages, you can emotionally comfort them as they go through the recovery phase of physical and emotional health. The below 50 inspiring get well wishes are subdivided into numerous categories that perfectly fit the different situations that your loved one might have been going through. Read on as you discover a great combination of words that work as good as medicine to the soul.
No matter the colour, design, or cost of a get well card, the most significant aspect is the selection of words. Creatively chosen words could last in someone's heart for his or her entire life. In order to achieve that and give hope to your recovering family member, friend, or loved one, you can never go wrong with selecting short and precise, get well card messages.
Religion is one of the most effective human aspects that is embraced, especially during hard times, such as when a loved one is sick. By selecting perfect religious words, you offer spiritual encouragements to someone through hope and prayer. Try out the following creatively selected religious wishes and be the source of support to your loved ones.
As an employee, it is natural that our colleagues may succumb to illness or accidents. Explore the below recovery messages to cheer up your coworker.
READ ALSO: Best get well soon messages for him
What do you say in a get well card after surgery? Get amazing ideas to comfort someone who has just come from the theatrerooms.
If you are a man, you know how sad it is when your girlfriend is far away from you. Use the following get better soon ideas to wish her improved health.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by the author)
Love is all about being there for your loved one both in sickness and in health. Explore the below ideas for that particular person in your life:
Get well soon quotes and recovery quotes can be broadly applied to cheer up the mood and share a great laughter session by exploring the following humorous get well wishes.
A get well soon message is the answer. You will only take seconds to type the perfect encouragement message to show your love and support that is vital in the recovery phase of medication.
Kids are little angles who require dedicated support, especially during their low moments such as sickness. Make any child feel like the strongest fighter who will kick off the illness out of his/her system with no time.
Image: pixabay.com (modified by the author)
Love is the best medicine that you can ever share with someone ill. Express your love for your significant other as a confirmation of your dedication and bond.
With the right choice of words, get well wishes can be the reason behind someone's quick recovery. Select the perfect message that will cheer up anyone that is in the road to recovery. This could be your coworker, boss, neighbour, friend, sibling, or even your girlfriend.
READ ALSO: 50 birthday wishes for love: best messages and quotes for your lover
Get well soon wishes and quotes are meant to convey inspiring and sentimental messages to a sick family member, friend, a colleague, loved ones etc; wishing them a quick recovery and letting them know that you share in their pain.
Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you won’t have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice.
1. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
2. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
3. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
4. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
5. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
6. I am praying that you experience a speedy recovery. I miss seeing you here at work.
7. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
8. When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you get well soon.
9. When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Get well soon.
10. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
11. I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
12. Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
13. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
14. I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
15. I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
16. Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
17. Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
18. You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
19. People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss your kindness and humor. Please recover quickly from your illness. We are praying for you day and night friend.
20. I am sorry to hear that you were taken to hospital last night. Let me convey my best wishes and quick recovery from your illness soonest possible my friend.
21. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer!
22. Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
23. Although you are feeling unwell, I know you will be back on your feet again soon.
24. Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
25. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
26. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend.
27. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery.
30. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon.
31. It’s terrible to see you unwell! Get well soon I know I’ll be delighted and I’m sure you will too!
32. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
33. I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
34. Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
35. Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
36. Work just isn’t the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
37. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
38. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
39. I hate that you are feeling unwell. Wishing you a full and fast recovery.
40. I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
41. I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
42. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
43. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
44. I’m telling you, this [ injury/disease picked the wrong person to have a fight with! As I see you’re already recovering and I know you will come out of this a winner, as always!
45. Sorry to hear about your surgery. Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon!
46. I’m sorry that you’ve had to undergo surgery. However, I know you’ll recover soon and you’ll be back on your feet in no time. Get well soon!
47. I’m sorry to hear that you had to undergo surgery. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I’m sure you’ll make a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
48. Sending all our thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you’re doing well and recovering quickly from your recent surgery. Here’s hoping you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health.
49. Best wishes on your recovery after surgery. We’re all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery.
50. I’m sure you’re using all your strength for a fast recovery after your surgery. Hope you feel better soon. We’re starting to miss you here!
51. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you after your recent surgery, may you get well soon and enjoy many more years of excellent health. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon.
52. The best part about having surgery is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation! Get well soon!
53. Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Get well soon!
54. Sending you all my love and best wishes for your recent surgery. Hope all is well and that you get well soon. May you enjoy many more years of excellent health.
55. Lots of love and happy thoughts are coming your way after the big surgery. Get well soon, we all miss you at [school/home/work].
56. I’m so glad that your surgery is over. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery.
57. Hope you’re doing well since your recent surgery. Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. Get well soon!
58. I’m glad to hear that surgery was pain-free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
59. Wishing you the best in health, wealth, and happiness. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and enjoy the best health possible for many years to come. Get Well Soon.
60. I really wanted to write something cheery and fun on this “Get Well Soon” card, but there’s really nothing fun about the surgery you had to undergo. So here’s all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery!
61. Through our prayers, we’ve been asking the good Lord to look after you and take care of you. Get well soon! We all hope for your speedy recovery! School/Work just isn’t the same without you!
62. We’re hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. Wishing you all the best and get better soon! School/Home/Work isn’t the same without you.
63. Not a moment goes by that you aren’t in my thoughts. I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
64. May your road to recovery be short and pleasant. Sending all of my love and best wishes to you after your recent surgery. Get well soon.
65. I thought long and hard about what to write in this “Get Well” card, but I couldn’t come up with much. So here it is: I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery!
66. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Here’s wishing you the best in life and many more years of health and happiness. Get well soon.
67. Sending you all my best wishes and many prayers for a speedy recovery from your recent surgery.
68. I always knew how brave and strong you are, but you’ve really proved it during surgery. Hope you’re feeling all better real soon.
69. Just wanted to let you know how much we all care about you and that we’re all sending you our best wishes. We’re all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Hope you get well soon.
70. Just wanted to send you best wishes for your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
71. Thank Goodness that the worst is behind you already. We all wish you a zippy recovery. Get well soon!
72. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. Wishing you the best.
73. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! Sending you the best wishes possible for many more years of health and happiness.
74. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. It’s hospital food! Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal!
75. Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. Get well soon!
76. Hope you’re recovering quickly from your recent surgery and doing well. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. Here’s hoping that you get well soon. Best Wishes.
77. You’ve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery.
78. Even a strong and courageous person like you sometimes has a down moment. I hope you recover quickly from surgery and I’m sure you’ll be up on your feet in no time! Get well soon!
79. Just wanted to send you all my love and prayers. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. Get well soon!
80. You’re truly a treasure to everyone around you. Hope you’re doing well from your recent surgery and on the way to a quick recovery. May you have many more years of great health and continue to bring light into the lives of those around you.
81. It’s good to hear that you’re doing okay after your surgery! Now, hurry up, and get the heck out of there!
82. I heard everything went off without a hitch! Keep us updated on your recovery. All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon
83. Happy to hear that it’s done and over with! Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
84. Never underestimate an old saying like this: An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery!
85. This card is meant to give you courage and strength for a healthy and speedy recovery from surgery. Get well soon!
86. They say that it’s in your hour of need that you truly understand who your real friends are. Well, count me in! I’m praying for you to recover quickly and to get well soon!
87. I’m so sorry to see you in this way. However, I know that you’re very strong and that you’ll be able to recover from this surgery with flying colors. Get well soon!
88. Sending all of my thoughts and prayers your way, hope that you have a speedy recovery from your recent surgery. Best wishes and get well soon.
89. Having surgery is never fun, and I’m so very glad you made it with flying colors. All you have to do now is to rest and let everybody else take care of you. Get well soon!
90. Here’s hoping that you get well soon after your recent surgery. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet.
91. Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
92. Here’s hoping that your recent surgery went well and that you’re on the way to a speedy recovery.
93. We all wish you a speedy recovery from surgery. Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon!
94. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
95. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
96. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
97. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
98. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.
99. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
100. Have you a cough? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax – tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.
101. If I had my way I’d make health catching instead of disease.
102. There’s nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldn’t say much better…
103. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
104. Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
105. You are in our thoughts and we’re all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon.
106. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
107. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
108. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
109. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
110. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness…
111. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.
112. Happiness is your dentist telling you it won’t hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
113. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
114. When an illness knocks you on your ass, you should stay down and relax for a while before trying to get back up.
115. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that I’ll always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook.
116. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
117. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
118. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that you’re thought of in a warm and special way!
119. Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
120. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow.
121. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
122. I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
123. Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
124. Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
125. I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
126. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon.
127. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Put in mind that you are not alone in your suffering. Get well soon.
128. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
29. Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs.
130. The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
131. Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, fast recovery soon.
132. May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
133. May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
134. Praying today for your recovery – it’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
135. Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
136. We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
137. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
138. You have plenty of patience and that’s why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get better now.
139. If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!
140. I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
Here we have some best get well soon quotes and wishes for you to make your family or friends happy. Find here some funny get well wishes, messages with.
This collection of 25 perfect get well soon messages for a boss will remind them of how important their role is in your professional life.
I am sending this message to wish you quick recovery and good health as you get back very soon in the swing. We all miss you deeply.
Boss, you have always been a true friend, mentor and a great leader. We miss your presence, please get well really soon.
If getting ill was your way of making us realize your value in the office, your target has been achieved. Please get well and come back soon.
You are best leader and the greatest boss an employee can get. We need you to perform our very best. We will pray for your quicker recovery.
We may not hit a home run with our clients because our captain is currently sitting injured on the sidelines. We pray for a speedy recovery.
It’s been a while since you have been away from office due to your illness. I sincerely hope that you may recover quickly. Your presence and guidance is important for all of us here.
You have the knack of having your way with people. I’m sure you will do the same with your illness. Get well soon boss.
We were sad to hear about your illness. Please get well soon! We are grateful that you are our boss and we are all missing you.
You never take a day off, you never take sick leaves, you stay in the office till late and you even pop in on weekends. Maybe your illness is life’s way to remind you to take a break and spend time with family and friends. Get well soon boss.
Dear boss, You have always been known for your tough personality. Nothing can come in-between you and a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
Your absence has made itself clear around here, the days around the office are so boring without you! We can’t wait to have you back to end our misery. Get well soon!
Your body wants you to slow down and nerves want you to calm down. But we want you to make the most of your sick leave by letting your hair down too. Get well soon.
Apart from a pile of pending documents, reminders of incomplete projects, couple of staff resignations, few court notices and heaps of unapproved files – there is really nothing much to worry about at office. Get well soon boss.
We always dreamed about how fun the office would be without a tough boss. But now we realize that without your guidance, everything goes for a toss. Get well soon.
Like you, we hope that your germs too are punctual enough to leave your body in due time. Get well soon boss.
Dull, dreary, insipid – that is what our office has become in your absence. Colorful, fun, exciting – that is what our office generally becomes with your presence. Get well soon.
No sickness is strong enough to survive in the body of the strongest boss in the world. Get well soon.
Doing your job has made us realize that we still have a long way to make it big. Get well soon.
The only difference between being healthy at work and being sick in bed is to drink too much chicken soup instead of too much coffee. Get well soon.
I wish, as your loyal supporter, that you feel better. I hope, as your colleague, that you stop feeling weak. I pray, as your friend, that your sickness quickly ends. Get well soon.
Your absence is teaching us to get better at doing our job, but it is also making us realize how much we take your presence for granted. Get well soon.
Your treatment is one thing that you can’t lead. Your sickness is one thing that you can’t order around. Your recovery is one thing that you can’t put a deadline to. Your health is one thing that you can’t value in numbers. Get well soon boss.
Dear boss, You may roam around the office like a king in his kingdom, but in the hospital you are nothing but a slave to the doctor’s opinion. Get well soon.
The man who has fought the toughest of battles with clients can surely win a small tiff with a few bacteria. Get well soon.
I hope you enjoyed these great get well soon messages for a boss that will help you find the words you need to show your appreciation today.
“Sorry to hear you're sick hope you get well quick!” 5. “Sending We are providing you Cute Get Well Soon Quotes Messages to your dear ones.You can also.