That being said, you want to find the right words to wish a happy married life and congratulate them on the couple's special day; something that.
We've been there: You shop long and hard to find the perfect wedding card for the soon-to-be married couple and then you get home and have a pretty rough time figuring out what to write in it. The good news is, there are no hard-and-fast rules about what to write in a wedding card. As long as your wedding congratulations message is heartfelt and offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage, you're good to go.
It should almost go without saying that wedding cards are customary for anyone who wants to send wedding wishes to an engaged or newly married couple. If you're following traditional wedding guest etiquette, you'll either want to bring the card to the wedding reception or mail it directly to the couple (usually between the time you receive the wedding invitation and a few weeks after the wedding). Honestly though, you can send it whenever you want. You could even send a nice card if the wedding is small and you're not invited. Simply put: Wedding congratulations are welcome anytime by anyone!
As for the card itself, wedding cards come in lots of different formats—from standard greeting cards you find at a cute stationery shop to homemade cards, small tags attached to gifts and even simple, digitally created wedding messages that are printed and shipped to the couple with their gift. All of the above pass as a wedding card and are considered okay, so don't feel the need to have more than one. (Then again, if you bought a gift off the couple's registry and want them to also have a pretty card from you, take one to the reception and drop it in a wedding card box or on a gift table!)
In short, yes. That said, it used to be saying or writing "congratulations" to a newly married woman was once considered a faux pas because it was thought of as congratulating her on actually landing a man! (Yep, you read that right.) Today though, that's considered an outdated rule and school of thought. Still, if the couple happens to be very traditional or come from a very traditional family, you might want to avoid the term altogether and just say "best wishes."
The perfect wedding wish is sentimental, sweet and totally tailored to the couple. Is it for your favorite cousin and his new wife? Or your hilarious college roommate who finally settled down? Below are dozens of examples of wedding wishes quotes for inspiration. Use the quick links below to craft an amazing (genius!) wedding message:
Just because it's a formal wedding with floor-length dresses and tuxes doesn't mean you have to send a formal card with stuffy wording. (The card doesn't have to perfectly match the event.) Still, if you want to write a nice message that's timeless and romantic, a formal note is the way to go.
If you don't feel comfortable with formal wedding sayings, then don't do it. Be yourself. It's completely fine to write a more casual wedding message in the card, no matter the recipient. Put it this way: Short and sweet is always fine, as long as you're saying something nice or including a wish for the couple's future.
Go ahead and write something funny in the card that you think will make them laugh. Just be careful with your marriage wishes. What might easily come across as a joke in conversation could be taken the wrong way on paper. As a rule of thumb, avoid jokes that are sarcastic or snarky. Also off-limits? Steer clear of anything that could be considered insulting, imply that one of them is the "better half" or mention anything about it having taken way too long (or way too little time) to get married. Oh, and no divorce jokes!
If the couple is religious, then this might be the best option. Religious wedding card messages can mention God, tell them of your prayers or quote scripture. Before writing a religious message in a wedding card, consider the couple's beliefs and practices, and customize the message to them. If they aren't too religious or don't worship regularly, something very religious could make them uncomfortable, so it's be best to tone down religious elements or avoid them altogether. And if you're unsure of what religious message to write, opt for more general wedding words instead.
When writing a wedding card for family, you can go very general or very personal—it's completely up to you and the type of message you want to convey.
So you're writing a message on your brother's or sister's wedding card? The key here is personality. In some cases, sibling relationships are strained, in which case you might want to go general. But more often, your brother or sister is the person whom you know best, to whom you can make inside jokes or recall some of your favorite moments together. Just remember to mention the new spouse in your note!
It's a big deal when your son or daughter marries. And when you're the mother or father of the bride or groom, you'll most likely feel a flurry of emotions that are extra tricky to get down on paper. What's most important is that you wish the couple well. From there, add in some personal touches to the otherwise standard wedding wishes quote to give your wedding card message meaning. If you're happily married, you could even add some of your own marriage advice.
It's just as good of a choice to go classic with wedding wording on a friend's wedding card as it is to get specific and personal. Before you write, consider your relationship and how funny, serious, personal or sentimental you want to get with your wedding wishes. Then go from there.
When writing a card to your coworker who's getting married, you're probably not going to want to wish them "lots of love." Instead, it's best to go with general wording. Use one of the formal or casual examples above, or see below for a few appropriate, work-inspired quotes. All that said, it's more than possible that your coworker is a good friend. If that's the case, scroll up to "Wedding Card Wishes for a Friend."
Whether you're thrilled or lukewarm about the union, if your mom or dad is getting married (or remarried), it's completely normal to agonize a little over the right wedding card wording. Our best piece of advice? Be honest and tell the truth. Don't say you're crazy about the new husband or wife if you're not, but instead wish them both a happy future together. After all, isn't that what you want for your parent?
Make your married life a piece of heaven. Happy wedding to both of you! Before you start your new life.
Unsure about what to write in a wedding card or how to greet a couple on their wedding day? We’ve got you covered for both situations! Choose from the largest collection of marriage wishes, images, quotes & wedding card messages. Here you can find the perfect way to say ‘congratulations on your wedding’. This collection will help you choose the perfect way to greet the couple on their wedding day, as well as, find just the right wedding messages to write in cards, email or sms text messages. Coming up with the perfect wedding quotes is not always easy. Use these wedding day wishes to give your congratulations to the bride and groom. Choose any that speak to you or customize them in any way you want. If you prefer images, there is also a collection of marriage wishes images which contain wedding messages on them. Here you will find 1) wedding card messages, 2) marriage wishes images and 3) wedding day wishes to greet the couple in person. How will you congratulate the newlyweds?
An anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a past event that occurred on the same date of the year as the initial event. It is a date that is remembered or celebrated because a special or notable event occurred on that date in a previous year.
Anniversaries are happy moments that come once in a while. Some of the most common anniversaries that are celebrated by people around the world include Wedding, death and birthdays, however, marriage anniversary seems to be the most celebrated amongst these three. One major thing that people usually do during anniversaries is that they send goodwill messages and wishes to the celebrant/celebrants. Here are some best happy anniversary messages and wishes that will interest you.
See Also: Anniversary Sayings You Should Never Miss
1. It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s much harder to stay in love with the same person for the rest of one’s life.
2. Congratulations for another wonderful year of falling in love with each other. Happy Anniversary!
3. Even though another year has passed, the love you share continues to last. Sending all my best wishes that you will continue to be blessed in love and happiness.
4. Throughout the ages numerous people have searched but have never found such a love as the two of you share. May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary!
5. Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!
6. Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages. Happy Anniversary!
7. True love never dies, it only grows stronger and truer with the passing of time. It’s clear to see that your love is the strongest and truest kind. Happy Anniversary!
8. As you celebrate another year together, take a moment to reminisce in the happy memories you’ve created together and to reflect on the lessons learned. May you continue to grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary.
9. Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
10. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
11. Parties, dinners and get-togethers – we have many selfish reasons to gather and wish you both a great marriage ahead. Happy anniversary.
12. The bond of a marriage can take various forms, depending on whether life is imitating calm or storms. Sometimes in can be a beautiful knot, sometimes it can be a fragile cord. Regardless of what it is, I hope your lives overflow with bliss. Happy anniversary.
13. For some people, a perfect marriage is a myth, fairytale, legend, fable or false hope. But for me, it is a real thing which exists between you both. Happy anniversary.
14. You don’t need to wait for your 10th, 20th or 25th anniversary to celebrate a milestone in your life. Every anniversary of yours is a special milestone. Happy anniversary.
15. As an old couple your legs may have become wobbly and beautiful wrinkles may adorn your lovely faces, but your love for each other never seems fade regardless of life’s phases. Happy anniversary.
16. Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. Happy anniversary.
17. Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay like this forever. Happy anniversary.
18. Sending you many blessings and best wishes. May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary!
19. I just wanted to send you my best wishes and congratulate you both on your anniversary! You guys make it look easy
20. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Happy Anniversary!
21. Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Happy Anniversary!
22. Roses are red, violets are blue. But I don’t know of anyone else who possesses a love so true. Happy Anniversary!
23. Just wanted to send all of my love and best wishes as you celebrate another wonderful year together. May life grant you many more amazing years. Happy Anniversary!
24. May the sun always shine on the path that you share. May the moon and stars always light your hearts with care.
25. Most of all, never lose the love which makes you a couple beyond compare. Happy Anniversary!
26. You’ve shown that you possess a true love which is sure to withstand the tests of time and continue to grow with the passing of the ages. May your love grow ever stronger. Happy Anniversary!
27. I just wanted to let you know how happy I am for you to be celebrating another year of love and happiness. May your love continue to bloom and grow with the passing of each day. Happy Anniversary!
28. May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
29. Your family name too should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a couple – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and the very bEST. Happy anniversary.
30. The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant and eternal. Happy anniversary.
31. The sweetest of anniversaries are a result of getting through the most bitter of all moments of life – hand in hand and heart to heart. Happy anniversary.
32. Your anniversary will remind you of the best moments of your relationship, but it will also remind you of all the strife you went through to experience those blissful moments. Happy anniversary.
33. Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
34. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
35. Most couples devote all their time to work in order to achieve success. But you both have the perfect balance – seeking success through work, love and happiness. Happy anniversary.
36. Remember the good times and forget the bad, reminisce about the happy memories and forget the sad. Take pride in a love that has lasted so long that even the angels are rejoicing in song. Happy Anniversary!
37. Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
38. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
39. Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
40. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
41. Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. Happy Anniversary!
42. Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
43. As you celebrate another year of love and happiness, remember that you’re also a beacon of light and hope to others. Never let go of the beautiful love that binds you to each other. Happy Anniversary.
44. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
45. Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
46. One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
47. The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
48. Not a long journey, your marriage is an adventure. Not a love story, your marriage is an epic tale of romance. Not a happy ending, your marriage is a blissful loop of sweet memories. Happy wedding anniversary.
49. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
50. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
51. Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
52. May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
53. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
54. If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
55. The way you love me, the way you touch my life, I wish the journey, should never end till I die. Thanks for making the day special in my life. Happy Anniversary!
56. We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.
57. The day is here again, I cant’ remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
58. When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
59. True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did. Greetings of this Day to you and me!
60. When I look at you, my dear – It doesn’t seem like you’ve aged. To me you’re just as beautiful as the day we became engaged. Happy Anniversary.
61. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
62. Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
63. Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
64. In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
65. Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
66. Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
67. Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
68. Happy Anniversary! May your love and devotion inspire all who surround you, and may you be blessed with all the gifts that life has to offer.
69. Your dreams, ambitions, and hopes for the future may not be always the same. But the beauty of your marriage is that you both live to make each others’ dreams come true. Happy anniversary to a perfect couple.
70. If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
71. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s soul. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. Happy anniversary to an awesome couple.
72. The first few years of marriage are likely to be the best. It is only later that life becomes a test. But the love between you both makes you better that the rest. Happy anniversary and good luck.
73. No one and nothing in this world is perfect, but the two of you are as close as it gets. Happy anniversary.
74. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
75. Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
76. A romantic journey, thrilling ride, fun adventure, amazing voyage, beautiful expedition, memorable escapade, heavenly trip – if this is the definition of your marriage and the path to your destiny. Happy anniversary.
77. Every year, your anniversary makes me anxious, insecure, nervous and stressed because it adds to the pressure of finding the perfect match – just like you both did. Happy anniversary.
78. Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
79. Sending you both loving wishes on your anniversary, may it be something so very special.
80. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come.
81. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love.
82. Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
83. Best wishes to you both on your anniversary.
84. Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
85. Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
86. Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
87. Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
88. Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
89. Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
90. Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.
91. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my best day in my life. Happy anniversary to you my dear.
92. Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
93. Remember the yesterdays, Plan your tomorrows, And celebrate your today, Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, God bless both of you.
94. Happy anniversary to a couple who almost never make me physically ill.
95. Happy Anniversary to a couple whose age difference is much less creepy now.
96. Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
97. Happy anniversary to you both; Have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example; It shines in every way.
98. You had turned my life to a poem and its rhythm makes my dears and nears to rejoice ever and ever Happy Anniversary to you.
99. Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
100. Yours is a story of an endless love, made stronger by time. Happy anniversary!
Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family, And Businesses
Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
Best Wedding Congratulations Messages
Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures, and Photos
Have a wonderful married life! May you both light up each other's lives like the star and the moon. Congratulations and happy marriage wishes.
“We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.” –
There are different kinds of anniversaries being celebrated. But the most significant and most common is the anniversary of two people coming together and declaring to the world at large, that particular date will be the start of their days together as a couple. It could be a boyfriend-girlfriend, an engagement or a wedding anniversary as long as it’s a couple’s anniversary. And this is what these happy anniversary wishes are all about.
In this troubled times when people are driven away from each other by a few common reasons, couples have a hard time staying a couple for long. Those who are able to hold onto the promises they have professed to each other at the start of their relationship deserve one of these beautiful happy anniversary wishes. Make his or her day extra special with beautiful love quotes for him and love quotes for her. If you can, make your partner feel like it is always Valentines Day!
Send congratulatory happy anniversary wishes to deserving couples you know. They may be celebrating their first, but that’s a hard enough feat to achieve.
Wishing you a wonderful and long life together on your anniversary.
To the hip couple who always seems connected at the hip – congrats!
Wishing that you two will grow even closer together with each passing day. Happy anniversary.
You give real meaning to a true relationship. We wish you a happy wedding anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with time.
Happy anniversary and best wishes to my favorite couple.
Falling in love is easy, but staying in love is something different. You did it. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years.
Happy Anniversary! May you get many more years of life together to celebrate with your love getting stronger and stronger with time.
Wishing you many more years of happiness and unconditional love
When two people are connected at heart, it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers. Happy Anniversary to us!
May the sunshine of happiness always break out from the clouds of misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love in your timeless marriage. Happy anniversary.
Isn’t it lovely to wake up to loving greetings for our anniversary? Here are some you can send.
This day must be very special in your life. Enjoy it and make beautiful memories.
May you have many more happy anniversaries to come.
Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you all the best on your anniversary day.
Happy anniversary to a couple who has made their marriage as perfect as it is made out to be in romantic books and movies.
Even though the years continue to pass, may the love that you share only continue to grow stronger with time. Happy Anniversary!
Just wanted to send you the very best wishes possible. May you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary!
I love to see that you still love each other by heart after this much time. May you get many more happy moments. Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary as you celebrate another year of love and compassion. May you have many more years together filled with love, happiness, and prosperity.
Even amidst difficult times, tough situations and harsh circumstances, you have proved that a happy marriage can sail you through any storm of life. Happy anniversary.
Wishing a very happy wedding anniversary to a lovely couple.
If I had my life to live over again…next time I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy Anniversary to us!
Picked and vetted for everyone’s enjoyment. Share the love.
The day is here again, I can’t remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked at your eyes. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!
After all these years, you still make an amazing couple. I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary.
Wishing you another wonderful year of marital bliss together. Happy wedding anniversary.
In the Waltz of Life, you have proved to be the perfect dancing partners for each other and forever. Happy anniversary.
Best Wishes for a Happy Anniversary…to a pair who know how to take romance to heart. Treasure your day.
As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
Sending my warmest wishes to a wonderful couple on their special day. Hope that you have a sparkling celebration on your anniversary.
Marriage should be protected because it is one of the lawful foundations of society. Today marriage is not as binding as it was before because couples drop out of marriage as fast the seasons’ change. The couples who have stuck it out despite how many times their trust and love were tested would love to hear a happy marriage anniversary, congratulations you did sh.
We hope you feel special on this special occasion, you’re the married couple who deserves the best!
The wrinkles on your faces are not signs of how much you have aged, but how beautifully your marriage has survived the test of time. Happy anniversary.
You beautiful couple are the embodiment of an awesome marriage. Happy anniversary!
It’s awesome to see you in love with each other. I pray that your love bond gets stronger day by day. Happy wedding anniversary.
May your love grows stronger for each other as the years add on. Happy wedding anniversary!
May everyday that follows your life be as special as your wedding day. Happy anniversary!
May your everyday be as special as your wedding day. Wishing you a very happy anniversary.
Have a wedding anniversary filled with so much love this year, and may you have more chapters to this love story.
Love has put such a lovely twinkle in your eyes and smiles. Congratulations on your married years!
Happy anniversary to the most awesome, fun and quirky married couple I know.
You two give real meaning to this beautiful relationship. Wish you a very happy anniversary.
The only secret behind a successful and happy marriage is to find the right person. And a person is right for you if you love to be with them.
Now, this anniversary deserves all the congratulatory and inspiring happy anniversary wishes it could get.
I get real meaning of wedding when I see you. You are the best example of an ideal couple. Happy anniversary.
I love to see couples who love each other blindly. A year has passed and your love is still same for each other. May your everyday be like your wedding day. Happy anniversary.
The main thing in married life is the love from your better half and you are very lucky in this case. Happy wedding anniversary.
I wish you a very happy wedding anniversary. Your couple is the best I have ever seen.
An anniversary is a day to celebrate the memories of yesterday, the joys of today and the lovely hopes of tomorrow. Happy anniversary.
Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary! You two make such a lovely pair, you make everyone jealous!
You lovely lovebirds! How many years has it been? Stay sweet and loving forever! Happy wedding anniversary.
If your love story was made into a movie, it would give The Notebook a run for its money. Happy wedding anniversary.
Best friends in love – that fact that you don’t behave like a typical husband-wife makes your marriage perfect. Happy anniversary.
30th anniversary already? It must really have been a match made in heaven. Wish you a very happy marriage anniversary
Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to someone who was my least deplorable marriage option.
Yet another year of marriage bliss? Wonderful! You two deserve all the happiness in the world!
Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic. Happy anniversary.
It doesn’t matter where you’re going – it’s who you have beside you throughout these years. Happy anniversary!
When they are your inspiration, go on, tell them a happy anniversary message from this collection.
Very few people have the integrity and strength to stay together through thick and thin, you’re a beacon of inspiration and hope to all those around you. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many more years together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and happier.
As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Yet, it is clear to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love for one another. Happy Anniversary!
A successfull marriage involves falling in love over and over again with the same person. Congratulations!\
Marriage should be protected because it is you're the married couple who deserves the best!.