Wishes for u with care love to fill ur hearts, As your happy married life together starts.. ~ Anniversary SMS Text Message By all means marry; if you get a good.
You’re on Marriage Wishes, page 3 of 7 of Wedding Wishes and Quotes. See menu at bottom of page.
Marriage wishes are your way of congratulating the bride and groom. Read thru the whole list of marriage wishes below and see if you find something you like. Or, perhaps these marriage wishes will inspire you to write one of your own.
Like a horse and carriage go love and marriage – Best Wishes on your big day!
Best wishes and warm thoughts as you set out together on one of life’s greatest adventures: marriage.
Enjoy this wonderful day and happy married life!
We wish you every happiness for the rest of your life together!
I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
Brilliant! Best wishes for a long, long, happily wedded life.
May the joy of this day last a lifetime! All the best!
When two hearts come together as one, it’s a beautiful thing. Congratulations!
Blessing and joy today and every day of your life!
Today is the start of your beautiful life together. Enjoy!
Wishing you an abundance of love, joy and happiness in your married life. We’re so happy for you!
We want you to know how happy we are for you.
Wishing you all the best in life in your new found roles of husband and wife!
May your marriage be blessed with joy and happiness!
Wishing you a great day with lots of wonderful memories that will last forever.
As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day.
Have a wonderful life together! Much joy and grace to you both.
Sending you both best wishes for a beautiful and loving life together. Congratulations!
Wishing you both a long, blessed, happy and healthy life together as husband and wife.
Best wishes on your marriage! May you be as rich in life as you are in love. And, that’s pretty rich!
Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May God continue to bless you!
Sincere congratulations on your union. May the love that you share continue to grow.
If you have other favorite marriage wishes, please let us know via the contact us page.
Wedding Traditions from Around The World
May your joys be as bright as the morning,
your years of happiness as numerous as the stars in the heavens,
and your troubles but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.
Welsh Wedding Blessing
A house full of sunshine,
Hearts full of cheer,
Love that grows deeper
each day of the year
Apache Wedding Blessing
Now you will feel no rain
For each of you will be shelter to the other.
Now each of you will feel no cold
For each of you will be warmth to the other.
Now there is no loneliness for you
For each of you will be companion to the other.
Now you are two persons
But there is one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to enter into the days of your togetherness
And may your days be good and long upon the earth.
God in heaven above please protect the ones we love.
We honor all you created as we pledge
our hearts and lives together.
We honor mother-earth – and ask for our marriage to
be abundant and grow stronger through the seasons;
We honor fire – and ask that our union
be warm and glowing with love in our hearts;
We honor wind – and ask we sail though life
safe and calm as in our father’s arms;
We honor water – to clean and soothe our relationship –
that it may never thirsts for love;
With all the forces of the universe you created,
we pray for harmony and true happiness as
we forever grow young together.
Irish Bride And Groom Blessing
I wish healing upon you
The healing of Mary with me,
Mary, Michael and Brighid
Be with me all three.
Fly with the birds of the air,
Fly with the wasps of the hill,
Swim with the sea-going whale
For they are swiftest.
Be upon the clouds of the sky,
For they are the rainiest.
Be upon the river’s current
Cascading to the sea.
Seven bridal shower games, three helpful forms and a keepsake for the bride. Click on image for more info.
Chinese Wedding Blessing
May you be friend forever and ever
When the hills are all flat
And the rivers run dry
When the trees blossom in winter
And the snow falls in summer,
When heaven and earth mix
Not till then will you part from each other.
1 – Wedding Wishes
2 – Wedding Card Messages
3 – Marriage Wishes
4 – Funny Wedding Wishes
5 – Religious Wedding Greetings
6 – Wedding Quotes
7 – Best Wedding Quotes
8 – What to Write in a Wedding Card
You might also like:
To Share is Divine...
Weddings, specially of those close to you, are meant to be attended. Marriage Wishes SMS - To The Happy Couple Anniversary Message For Friend.
Wedding congratulations messages are meant to come from the heart. Unlike many other messages, wedding congratulations messages is based on the fact that the couple is starting a new life together and will need all the goodwill messages they can get. But sometimes writing good wedding congratulations messages can be a little bit difficult, you might know what to write but putting it down in writing can sometimes be challenging, here we want to save you the trouble. Here goes our list of the best wedding congratulations messages you can find.
See Also: Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. Heartfelt congratulations on your marriage. May your bonding last forever, and should it ever change, may it change to a firmer and better one.
2. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one, many more occasions for celebration, and a lifetime of love and laughter.
3. Blessings to the happy couple! May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.
4. This momentous occasion marks the start of your life together. May the journey be a happy one filled with peace and harmony, joy and laughter, romance and passion. May your enduring love be the crown jewel that ties together all the rest. Best Wishes!!
5. Marriage lets you annoy one special person for the rest of your life. I am glad your found your special person.
6. May your love be like a shining star, brightening even the darkest of times. Nourish your love, happiness, and hope every blessed day of your marriage. Congratulations!
7. May your love gather with the power of a storm, so your future life together can be watered by its unending laughter and joy. Congratulations on your wedding.
8. A big congratulation on reaching this lovely milestone of conjugal bliss. We pray that favour and luck may follow you all the days of your union.
9. May every day you share deepen and strengthen your love as you accompany one another to even happier older years. Congratulations!
10. May love be your watchword in both good and hard times. Share your love as friends and as a couple, because in true marital friendship you are stronger, more courageous, and more joyful. Congratulations!
11. I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
12. You are truly lucky to have found each other. Congratulations! I wish you much happiness.
13. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
14. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
15. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
16. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever!
17. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two!
18. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
19. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
20. Our delight knows no bounds on the day of your wedding. Wish that you carry this serene bond from strength to strength with each passing day.
21. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky filled with sparkling stars of love, joy, and care.
22. A wedding bond signifies the unification of two hearts. May the seeds of love continue to grow through the sands of time and bring plenty of joyous fruits for both of you.
23. A new love is like a budding flower. Your love has matured into a rich red rose, and we are honored to celebrate that love with you today. May it always remain unwavering; congratulations on your wedding.
24. As we witness two hearts unite as one we pray your unity will always remain strong, letting the chords of love that bind you to strengthen over time. Many warm wishes on your wedding.
25. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright filled with all the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
26.Congratulations on your wedding! What an honor to be part of your special day and witness the blooming love between two dear friends become a lifetime commitment. May your love only deepen and your joy only grow with each passing year.
27. With the warmest wishes to a very special couple. May the bond of wedding unite your souls and bring out all that is good in both of you.
28. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
29. Marriage is not just an auspicious bond. It is a journey that lasts till eternity. Right at the beginning of the journey, here’s wishing that both of you have a memorable and joyful ride.
30. Wish you enjoy all the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight. Good luck for the days to come.
31. You are one of the best, nay; you are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
32. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you!
33. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
34. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
35. Finding your true love is a heavenly blessing. May you find health and happiness, and I wish you many years of unbreakable love and laughter. Congratulations!
36. May your marriage be filled with every ingredient that sustains marital union: understanding, love, happiness, fruitfulness, and romance. Happy married life. Congratulations!
37. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead. Wishing you happiness always.
38. For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.
39. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
40. Today’s wedding will come and go, but the memories it creates will remain forever. May the memories of joy, happiness, hope, and love we share today remain fresh for all eternity. Congratulations.
41. We are happy to share with you the joyous occasion of your marriage. Here’s to memorable days of laughter and everlasting love. Wishing you the best of marital bliss.
42. Wishing the both of you all the love and happiness in the world and congratulations on your marriage.
43. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
44. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
45. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
46. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
47. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
48. I wish you both all you wish for yourselves and more.
49. May all your days be as joyous & happy as the day of your wedding. Congrats to the beautiful couple!
50. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
51. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
52. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
53. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
54. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
55. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
56. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
57. The man who says his wife can’t take a joke, forgets that she took him.
58. To the Bride and Groom – May the Lord bless your lives together. Congratulations
59. We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start.
60. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
61. Wishing you all the best of life today and in the days to come.
62. Wishing you an amazing wedding and an even better life together. May you enjoy the best that life has to offer.
63. Wishing you both all the best on your special day and beyond.
64. Congratulations! How wonderful that you should meet to make both your lives complete!
65. Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
66. I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
67. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring forever pouring itself out for you.
68. My heartfelt wishes that you both receive the joy and happiness that you both deserve.
69. Wishing you many years of joy and happiness.
70. Wishing you the most wonderful day with lots of great memories that will last a lifetime.
71. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone around them. Congratulations.
Read: Anniversary Sayings You Wouldn’t Want To Miss
72. Congratulations with this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
73. Congratulations on finding each other. Your engagement is wonderful news. Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
74. Congratulations on settling down. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever.
75. Congratulations on taking this exciting step together. May your future be a bright and happy one.
76. Congratulations on your engagement. You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of along and wonderful journey.
77. Congratulations to the future bride and groom. May your love grow for each other every day.
78. Congratulations! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.
79. Cupid’s aim was just perfect when he got you two together.
80. Days will come and go but your love should forever grow. Congratulations!
81. I am really happy for you. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond.
82. It is about time. Can not wait to celebrate with the both of you.
83. The perfect love story has never been written in a novel. It has been written everyday in your lives as a couple. Congratulations on your engagement.
84. Thousands of couples must be getting engaged across the world today but you are not among them. You two are a heavenly pair, truly out of this world. Congratulations.
85. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness. Congratulations!
86. We hope your lives are filled with lots of joy and happiness.
87. Wishing the both of you a world of happiness and joy on this wonderful day. Congratulations on your engagement, we are so delighted for you!
88. Congratulations on your new journey together! Much love!
89. Congratulations to the beautiful couple. What wonderful news.
90. Just a quick note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations!
91. Love one another and you will be happy. It is as simple and as difficult as that. Congratulations on your engagement.
92. Wishing you a wonderful life together filled with lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
93. Wishing you all the best for the future. Stay together always.
94. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Congratulations and best wishes!
95. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together.
96. May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humour, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
97. May your love for each other only strength as time goes by. All the best with your wedding plans and for the future.
98. May your love shine brighter and your companionship grow richer with each passing day. Congratulations on your engagement!
99. On this sweet occasion, I wish you both a health and romantic life ahead. May God Bless your love. Congratulations on your engagement.
100. Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
101. You’re two wonderful people who may a great couple
102. All the best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together.
103. May you always fill each other’s life with love. Congratulations on your engagement!
104. May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness.
105. May your engagement signify the start of something really great.
106. May your hearts never cease to beat for each other. Congratulations on your engagement.
107. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
108. May your life and times together always be blessed with love and care. Hearty congratulations to the both of you on your engagement.
109. Congratulations you two on your engagement! While its no surprise to those who love you, may this time in your life be filled with lots of love and joy, as well as many days of unexpected bliss! Looking forward to the wedding of the year. Save a dance for me!
110. Congratulations on your engagement! Best Wishes to an amazing couple! May you always be filled with love, joy, peace and romance.
100 Best Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
120 Best Happy Birthday Greetings Your Friends Would Appreciate
100 Happy Holiday Greetings For Friends, Family And Businesses
100 Funny Happy Birthday Meme, Images, Pictures, Messages
20 Best Happy Anniversary Images, Pictures and Photos
Weddings, specially of those close to you, are meant to be attended. But there may be times when you genuinely can’t make it to a wedding even though you badly want to. What do you do then? How can you wish the couple and still personalize the message? Don’t worry, we have a heartfelt marriage wishes list just for you
You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life!”
A beautiful marriage wishes sms that is all about the promises, wishes and dreams that your now share as a couple. It is a message that is personal and real; something the newlyweds will definitely appreciate.
A message that is simple and straight forward, wishing the couple a life full of beautiful memories and a happy marriage. A marriage wishes sms that is for everyone, so you can share it with your newly married boss, acquaintance or even your best friend.
A positive and precious message about love, celebration and a life full of happiness and togetherness. This sms is for every couple that is newlywed or getting married. A message that will be memorable and real, something the couple will cherish.
A marriage wishes sms that is in fact a simple poem on love and is a message of congratulations and good wishes. Something the newlyweds will like and cherish. A simple sms that is unique, it talks of joys in life and having a beautiful nest of your own.
Two people, two hearts and two souls meet, to make the union called marriage a celebration of everlasting love and understanding. It is a message that is personal, warm and real, something the newlyweds will like to read.
A wedding greeting that talks of love and togetherness, of union of two souls and two people united as one. A crisp marriage wish sms that is bound to make the couple happy as your share your congratulatory message.
[ Read more: Love Quotes for Him]
I would say this is the best marriage wishes sms. A message of hope, happiness and love that wishes the newlyweds a fulfilling life of understanding and happiness as your congratulate them on their union – the wedding.
A beautiful marriage greeting about experiences, reminding the newlyweds that every day is different and through thick and thin you hope they stay strong and together. A meaningful message that the newlywed couple will truly appreciate.
Two beautiful people and two loving hearts meet, to make this union called marriage a celebration of everlasting love and understanding. A message that is personal, warm and real, something the newlyweds will like to read or hear.
A loving congratulatory message to a dear friend as he or she is beginning a joyous journey called love and togetherness. Marriage is precious and your personal wishes would really be appreciated. An sms that will make the couple feel special and loved.
Wishing the newlyweds the best in life, this sms is both personal and very positive. A congratulatory marriage wishes sms that they will love and cherish as you wish them happiness and the best of times for years to come.
A good luck marriage wishes sms that is also an acknowledgement of the invite you’ve got for the wedding. A perfect blend of thankfulness and good wishes for the couple as they get married.
A message that is all about spreading love and good wishes, as your dear ones get married. Wish them a memorable and a wonderful wedding with this warm sms or private message.
A marriage wishes sms about joy, happiness and the special event that a marriage is. Send your good wishes and love with this sms that is sure to stir the couple on their wedding day.
A marriage wishes sms about a life full of love and togetherness. Make the newlyweds feel special with this heart warming message on their wedding day.
On this webpage you will find a great collection of wedding wishes for friend .. Marriage Wishes SMS - 2 People, 2 Lives, 1 Love Happy Anniversary Cards.
Looking for the best collection of happy married life SMS to send to your friend, family or even the couple intending to get married? Here you will find the best collection you need. From happy married life wishes for a friend, happily married life messages, happy marriage life wishes, wedding messages to a couple, good wishes for marriage life, marriage wishes messages, marriage wishes for a friend, to wishes for marriage blessing, you are covered.
1. This occasion comes once in a lifetime and not everybody who wished to witness a day like this actually did, because you had long planned and finally actualized this very moment, cherish it by spending more time than ever before by each other’s side. Congratulations and good luck on your new adventure called marriage.
2. Today you begin another life, another voyage brimming with good and bad times, experiences and joy, I trust you’re prepared in light of the fact that now it begins! Good luck and congrats!
3. Now that you are joined together to function as a unit, may your love bloom like newly matured flowers and be brighter than the morning sun. To further keep the love you both share from declining, respect, devotion, care, and compassion must come into play as well as putting your partner first in every critical decision you have to make. Congratulation on your wedding!
4. Always give each other your all without holding back, because when that happens, it strengthens your bond to act as one entity and that’s when you begin the savor the real sweetness that comes with being happily married. Happy married life.
5. May your love for and faith in each other never wither and stand the test of time. May your love ever shine like a bright torch even in the darkest of hours, may it help you overcome all the obstacles life will throw at you.
6. Have a marriage journey that is filled with bliss because you are my ever reliable friends who have been there for me at all times. I am using this opportunity to wish you a lovely celebration and endless sweet memories to share. Happy married life.
7. Our joy knows no bound because we are opportune to be a part of your special day. I am, on behalf of my family wishing you a happy married life, with the hopes this new journey will bring you loads of timeless love, happiness, and joy.
8. This is to wish a lovely couple the warmest of wishes may your love that is currently waxing strong and sprouting its root never die. May the foundation you have built on love today last forever and beyond.
9. May you two be blessed with the love that waxes stronger as the day goes by, and, after many anniversaries, when you look back at this day which is your wedding day, may it turn out to be a day to laugh over how weak your love was when you got married.
10. Marriage life brings fresh memories of the lesson I learned in the three-legged race when you do your part to ensure a smooth race, you also have to put your partner into consideration so that you both do not work against each other. I wish you a long-lasting married life that promises a smooth ride.
11. To us, your close circle of friends, your love seems to be so sunny and it radiates all over you every time you come around. A big congratulation on your wedding day. Have a fun-filled ceremony.
12. On this special day, you start a new journey with passports to a new life as you take on new identities as from the moment you said your vows, so tighten your fist with trust, strength, and determination to make this work and overcoming obstacles and challenges on your way wouldn’t be so tasking, you will always come out top as a team. Happy married life.
13. Wishing you all the best on the occasion of your conjugal bliss, you guys are an adorable couple. Always extend the understanding and support that has been sustaining you since all these while into this new relationship and hold on to the love you have and never let it slip.
14. Congrats to a very wonderful couple, wishing you tones of happiness and love that you can never exhaust in a lifetime. Never resort to fight in your worst time, instead, keep holding hands as you would have done if things were rosy.
15. May joy radiates over every breath you take as you take the decision to become one with your partner today, may happiness reside in every corner of your heart. Have a married life with remarkable achievements.
16. Taking the right decision like you did today takes the courage of a lion, as you have decided to get wedded with your partner today, my wish for you is to have the ability to always make the right decisions only just like you did today. Have a rewarding marriage life filled with cute children and endless laughter.
17. Be happy and contented with everything that you have managed to gain and save. All of that will be sufficient once there are trust, love, and understanding in every ramification of your life. Wishing you a blissful marriage.
May the invisible force that stands for what is right always guide you and help you in making the right decisions in whatever you do. May God bless your marriage and safeguard it under his arms.
18. As a newlywed, being a good wife is not about how early you wake to make your husband a breakfast in the morning, it is way beyond that, it is more about acceptance. Accepting your husband’s flaws without complaining and never allowing him to ruin what you have with the flaws is your sole purpose. I am using this end note to wish you a balanced life in marriage. Happy married life.
19. On this special day, you guys have come together as co-authors to write a new book and open a new chapter in your life. So, I am wishing you lots of memorable bookmarks and may you never have the urge to tear off a page of the new book you have just started today. Wishing you a beautiful life ahead, best of luck to the newest couple in town.
20. I really do pray that you guys will live your life out by giving out unconditional support as at when needed and may the good Lord bless you with the spirit of contentment, joy, and peace from above. Congratulations on your wedding day and I look forward to seeing your family expand in size.
21. My wish for you on your wedding day is for all days of your married life be as glamorous, amazing and happy as this day that you got legally joined as man and wife. May there be lots of reasons to call for celebration and your lifetime be filled with joy, laughter, and love.
22. Even though I was unable to make myself present at your wedding ceremony, my heart goes to you on this special day of yours. May your married life be as bright and sunny as the Sahara desert sun and may your lives be filled with all the goodness, joys, and blessings of life.
23. May the strong trust and deep love that runs deep into your heart and has been keeping you going through thick and thin be ever reliable for the few hard times in front of you. Challenges are inbound, be prepared to fight your battles together. Congratulations.
24. Marriage comes along with its own goodies; I am wishing you the best of what marriage has to offer. Congrats on your wedding.
25. Today, after your vows, you seize to be just a couple, you are way beyond that now, you have taken your love to what most consider as the peak of friendship, you are man and wife as from this moment, may you cherish each other with no force strong enough to come in between you. Happy wedding to you.
26. I am using the unending circle of your wedding ring as a point of contact to wish you everlasting joy, happiness, and love from this day onward. Congratulations.
27. As proven over time, always remember love in its earliest form is like a bat that is blind for all its days but since you have decided to get married, here comes the most interesting part where the reality of life you have not fully prepared for hits you. In this phase, you must together with your spouse stand your ground and guard what you have through the various stormy weathers by acts of understanding and patience. May you be happy together, forever. Congratulations.
28. Being in the world all alone can be fun because of all the freedom that comes with it, but, life is very much better and your days brighter when you have that one person you can share your moments with, both the good and the bad ones, sharing them with that special person takes a huge load off your chest. Hold on to your special person and never let go. Happy married life.
29. My wish for you today is for the love you share today, your wedding day always b on your mind to help you through hard times as it has led you to this special moment. Go into the world, be fruitful and multiply. Be happy.
30. May the love you both share be enough to last you for a lifetime, may success, joy and happiness never depart from your household. You guys are a wonderful couple and you sure deserve to be happy in life. Happy married life.
31. As you tie the knot with the love of your life this day, I wish you all the best part for this wonderful journey you are about to embark on.
32. As you have held each other’s hand while taking your vows today, may you be there for each other to hold hands through the difficult times of life? Allow the faith and trust to always flourish in your family.
33. Having a happily married life should be a piece of cake for you guys as your love for each other is so radiant and obvious and it is a true inspiration for every one of us around you. Happy married life.
34. Love is like a multiplayer game in form of a lucid dream shared by two. May all your plans and wishes come into play, may you have countless magical moments and may you be happy forever, till the end of your days.
35. Dear newlywed, here comes the beginning of the most spectacular and important phase in your life. You have decided to come together as companions, confidants and an institution to raise younger generations. May all the right reasons that triggered you to take this decision come to pass. Congratulations on your wedding.
36. There are lots of discoveries going on daily, one of the undisputed discovery is the power of love, the force, and energy surrounding it, without moving an inch, it can make people feel like they are levitating right on top of the world but, that same force is able to break them and drag them into the ground. My sincere wish, from the depth of my heart, is for you to never face challenges in the course of your marriage. Congratulations on your wedding, my beloved newlyweds!
37. It has always been said that a good beginning equals a good ending and today is an exciting day because you have decided to restart your life all over again, this time, with a partner that you care for more than your own eyes. May the products of this union give it a happy end, or no end at all. Congratulations.
38. Saying the world’s most popular three words “I love you” is never enough to keep a relationship talk more of marriage, striving every day to show your love to each other is where the magic lies. Never stop loving each other. Congrats on getting officially recognized as a couple.
39. May your hearts forever be like two old devices trying to transfer a multimedia file via the infrared, may the force that brought about this crucial decision at this stage of your life always be there to keep your hearts close in good and in bad. May you always find the strength to hold on to each other with faith and trust. Wishing you a married life that is full of bliss.
40. You must have received tones of messages filled with wishes and wise words to help you navigate through life on the day of your special occasion. Regardless of that, I am taking my time to wish you joy, happiness, and harmony through the years ahead of you. Congratulations.
41. As you have decided to become one with your spouse today, you have left behind the life where all that mattered was you, now you have to put someone else’s need before yours. I pray that this new path you have decided to tread will be full of joy and happiness that never ends.
42. May your life be filled with light and your love be strong and bright like a well-fed lion, may all your dreams come true from this day and beyond. Wishing you to the best life has to offer. Happy married life.
43. Today, after you exchanged rings, two hearts and been melted and merged together to become one. I am praying that this journey you just started will be fun-filled and there will always something to be joyful about every now and then. I am wishing you a happy married life from the bottom of my heart.
44. The future ahead of you two is as bright as the northern sun, make sure to tag along on the way and enjoy every bit of it because the journey promises to be adventurous, joyful and full of laughter, always put your down times into consideration when everything seems to be going on fine, just keep in mind that tough times never last, only tough people do, in order to have a smooth ride, the promise to never leave each other must come into play. Good luck with your newly started journey.
45. By the end of today when every other guest is gone and you are all alone at the comfort of your bedroom looking back at the moments that brought you to where you are today, I pray for the strength to keep the love waxing strong when the glamorous one-day event is all over. Wishing you the happiness and joy of being married. Congratulations.
46. The abode and crib of a family are like a magical shrine where you can freely get tenderness, care love and understanding. A family is intended to help us heal when we get hurt by the outside world. This and many other reasons is why I am imploring you guys to surround yourself and the new family with positive emotions only. Congrats on your wedding.
47. This is to extend my warmest regards to the latest couple in town, my wish for you is to have an amazingly bubbly life up ahead. Happy married life.
48. Dear friends, as today happens to be your wedding day, it is the beginning of an entirely different phase in both of your lives, my wish for you is to come out victorious together, no matter what life throws at you.
49. Getting the best out of marriage is not about how big the world you build around you is, strive to build a world that is compact and small around yourselves, one where the seeds of support, care and love and put to rest in the soil so they can sprout at their own time to be of great benefit when you are in your old age. Congratulations on your big day.
50. Many scholars agree the true depth of love is revealed when it goes through series of test, and from the bottom of my heart, I am sincerely wishing you the courage to stand these many tests and keep the flames of love blazing till the very end. Congratulations on your wedding.
51. Dear groom, please take a moment to take an insightful look at your bride, see the joy that radiates all over her. To the sweet bride, take a good look at your handsome groom; he is so emotionally overwhelmed he can’t find the right words to express his feelings. Try as much as possible to not let the happiness that radiates over you both right now fade away. A big congratulation to you on your wedding.
52. Being part of a loving family brings about fulfillment but it is saddled with its own responsibilities. I strongly believe coping with your new duties would not be a problem and you will cope just fine. Enjoy family harmony in all its fullness of glory. Congratulations.
53. My best wishes go to you guys on your big day, asides being the latest couple in the whole of this state, you guys are my friends and from what is visible to me, you guys were perfectly crafted to complete and complement each other. Today is your day and what should matter is helping your spouse have the best of today, the rest of the world should matter less to you for now. Happy married life.
54. Beloved newlyweds, there are a few meaningful events in a person’s life and getting to say your vows with that one person that completes you in front of family and friends is one of them. So, my wish for you on this day is to have the memories of today safely stored in a place where you can always play it back for the rest of your lives. Congratulations and good luck navigating through family life.
55. Marriage is an incredible institution that takes you by surprise by giving you lessons you thought you would never take and exposing you to things you thought you would never know. Congratulations on your wedding day, lots of love from me to you.
56. Today, as your wedding day is the moment you abolish the boyfriend & girlfriend tag to take up the husband and wife title, with these new endowments come great opportunity, so, love support and cherish each other for all eternity. Happy married life.
57. The wish of a wonderful journey is all I have brought with me on your special day, you will learn a lot more through fights as you will have many things to fight for and several others to learn from, you just have to wait on them to happen, good luck with your expectations.
great couple! Wishing you all the best with the lead-up to the wedding and for the future. Here's to a long and happy life together. Please let.