May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every I send you this message to let you know I'm thinking of you and.
This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring happiness and smile on face of your loved-ones!
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes
Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad, Sister or Brother
Get Well Soon messages for Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Husband or Wife
More get well soon messages
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
Get personalized birthday video greeting from the President. Great for sharing on Facebook.
Have a great day and enjoy in your life!
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Fell better soon.
I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Hope you will feel better soon quotes
I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
Fell Good Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
Get better soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get better soon.
I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Fell good soon!
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Fell Better Soon.
Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Fell better soon.
Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Fell good soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Ple
All the best and get better soon friend!
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Fell good soon.
I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Fell better soon.
Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Dear family (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) You are that important part of our family, Who when not present, Makes the whole place looks empty, We all are missing you lots ! Get well soon ,love you!
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, fell better soon.
Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Fell good soon.
If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get better soon.
Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get better soon.”
I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Fell good soon!
I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Fell better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
My love Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so, Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,So that my personal universe see the first bloom, The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds, Fell better soon my beloved love
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
It is with warmest wishes that I hope you fell good soon my friend.
Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get better soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best!
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get better soon and blossom.
I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Fell good soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
Fell better soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you fell better soon.
As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!
My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will fell good soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
Get better soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get better soon and return to me…praying for your
Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon
I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you fell good soon.
I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. Fell better soon.
Wish you quick recovery. Get well
Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
Please know that I am thinking of you a lot of time, hoping for your fast recovery.
I wish that the angels of good health would come visit you in your sick bed to raise you from your sickness. Fell better soon my dearest, for there are several reasons why you should not remain in that sick bed. Get well soon!
I’ve heard somewhere that you were not feeling well. So here’s to wishing you an easy and speedy recovery.
Please consider these flowers as my hugs and kisses, wishing that you were here instead of lying in that sick bed. Fell good soon my dear.
I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
Here’s praying that you will fell good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
Just like a flower in a gloom, here you lie helpless. Please get up, arise and bloom, and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Wishing you a quick recovery, my honey.
With prayers and good wishes that you will fell better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
Don’t let today bring you down. Instead, let today strengthen you, teach you, and contribute to the best version of you. Wishing you peaceful healing and the courage to keep shining.
We all take our own pace in life. Healing is not a race! Get well soon.
Sending you peace and love, and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Don’t let the darkness of today bring you sorrow. Have no worries, you will have a sunnier day tomorrow. Sending you good vibes to get well soon.
No amount of sickness could darken your bright spirit. Wishing you a speedy recovery and good health!
Hey beautiful, are you feeling blue? Don’t let your sickness get the best of you. Feel better soon!
During this difficult time, I am praying for you and wishing you peace of mind. Hoping you feel lively and well soon.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be waiting for your sickness to be over. Wishing you a smooth transition back into the healthy life!
Take this time to heal and rest. Invest your time for self-care – you deserve the best! You’ll be back to good health in no time.
Are you feeling under the weather? Don’t let that cloud hover for too long. Let laughter, love, and light be your remedy. Hope you have a peaceful recovery.
Even on your lowest days, you blossom like a sunflower. Keep your smile shining!
Don’t let your gloomy days overcast the beam of your beautiful sunlight. Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon.
Let each day be better than the previous. Let your strength guide you to recovery. Best wishes for your recuperation.
As you take the time to heal, I pray you to feel the warmth, compassion and care from your loved ones. We hope you heal quickly and peacefully.
Message for sick; message for the sick; message for sick person; message to the sick; message for a sick person; encouragement message for someone sick.
Being sick is not what anybody wants but it is inevitable. If someone is facing a health emergency or terminal illness, it can be difficult to know the right things to say. Do you tell them everything will be OK? Or just change the subject whenever it comes up?
Here are some words of comfort you can say or send to that person to help them feel loved.
1. Wishing you a very speedy recovery my friend.
2. Dear friend, bid farewell to your bad health and get ready to greet happiness and wellness!
3. I heard that you are in the hospital. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!
4. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
5. The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get well soon.”
6. From dawn to dusk, I pray for your quick recovery and good health.
7. May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
8. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
9. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
10. Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
11. Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
12. Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you get well soon.
13. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
14. We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
15. Get Well Soon and come back to us.
16. Get well soon coz I have lots of fun things to do, but without you, they cannot give me joy.
17. Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
18. Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
19. Sending positive, healing thoughts to you, my dear friend. I hope you get well very soon.
20. I pray for your good health, my dearest friend.
21. Get well soon so we can once again discover the world and resume our fun!
22. I’m sending you loads of good wishes for a fast recovery.
23. Get well soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
24. Get well soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
25. Get Well Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
26. Get Well Soon dearest.
27. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch!
28. HATING is an emotional disease… so for those who hate me… Hope you get well soon…
29. Being in the hospital is a downer, but there is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.
30. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
31. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
32. For life is not to live, but to be well.
33. As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.
34. Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.
35. Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better – and know that you’re surrounded by caring thoughts, prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.
36. Hurry up and get the heck out of there!
37. If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
38. Get well soon so that I find you attractive again.
39. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesn’t.
40. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
41. I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.
42. I reckon being sick is one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
43. I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
44. Studies clearly indicate that those who get ‘Get Well’ cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Recovery.
45. Heard That You’re Not Feeling Well. So I brought flowers for you to make you feel healthier and happier. Get Well Soon!’
46. Health and good humour are to the human body like sunshine to vegetation.
47. Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
48. A bad cold wouldn’t be so annoying if it weren’t for the advice of our friends.
49. It is a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class.
50. If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
51. I reckon being sick as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too sick and is not obliged to work till one is better.
52. Hope you feel better soon.
53. I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
54. I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
55. While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
56. Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
57. Sending you tons of good wishes for your fast recovery.
58. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
59. Get Well Soon to the one who makes my heart beat faster.
60. Get well soon and together, we shall continue to find happiness in our friendship.
61. Dear friend, get well soon and rock your life!
62. The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Get Well Soon.
63. Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
64. Good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
65. Don’t worry; we’re here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
66. Get ready; it’s time for you to get well soon.
67. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
68. I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
69. Feel better fast, so I can see you again soon! I miss you so much!
70. I hope you get well really soon! I miss your smile!
71. Here’s a get well wish. Wishing you healing vibes.
72. I pray God heals you quickly with His miraculously healing hands.
73. Being sick does not suit you one bit, get well soon mi Amor.
74. Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
75. Get well soon! Together, we shall make the bond of our friendship even tighter and stronger.
76. I pray to the Almighty to bring you healing and a speedy recovery.
77. Sending all good wishes to my friend. Here’s hoping you’ll get well very soon.
78. I wish the very best health to you, my dear friend.
79. I heard you were in pain. Well, don’t focus on it. LOL, as I mention it. No, really think good thoughts. I love ya! Get well soon!
80. I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
81. Remember just take it one day at a time, and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling.
82. I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
83. Do what the doctor says and feel better soon! I long to see you again.
84. Do what I do whenever I’m sick, say to yourself, I’ll be brand new by morning.
85. May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
86. Cheer up! We want to see you fit and well very soon.
When a friend or loved one is ill, has had surgery or is recovering from an injury the natural reaction is to want them to get well soon. You don't want to see someone you care about suffering or feeling poorly. So the way we try to cheer them up whilst they recover (aside from visiting them) is to send a get well soon message and gift. Something that can help lift their spirits and make them feel better as quickly as possible.
Even a small gesture can go a long way when someone is feeling unwell. So use one of these 100 get well soon wishes to find the perfect words to let them know how much you're thinking of them. Touching or inspirational get well soon quotes and messages may be the boost that gives them a speedy recovery. So get your pen out and start writing!
Writing an inspirational get well soon message may seem tricky but can be achieved without too much trouble. Your friends or loved one will appreciate you taking the time to wish them a speedy recovery. And kind, uplifting words can really help to improve the recovering persons mood and positivity.
We've put together this list of 100 get well wishes to help you get the best message and hopefully inspire you. However if you want to write your own, with your own words, you can follow some simple steps.
We aim to make writing a get well card much simpler and allow you to help your sick friend or family member in whatever way they need. A good way to make your card that extra bit special is by adding your own touches to it. Try personalizing our get well notes with a get well soon quote for more inspirational words.
If you want to make the recipient of your card smile or have a laugh then try our funny get well wishes. A funny message can improve their mood and help them stay positive whilst they're unwell, which is key to getting better. So crack a joke and have some fun to take their mind off being unwell.
A poem is a great way to express your feelings and really show you care, and you can find a whole range of get well soon poems right here. Send them in your card or share them on Facebook to let others join in wishing someone a fast recovery.
Saying a prayer for whoever is ill is another really good way to let someone know you're thinking of them. A prayer to find strength, have courage to face their illness or take comfort in God during such trying times will be warmly appreciated.
When someone is sick, the best thing to do is try and cheer them up. Chronically Unprepared Box Set Get Well Messages, Get Well Wishes, Get Well Cards.
Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord.
James 5:14, (NLT)
Dear Abba Father,
I pray for mum, that she might be able to nestle into Your arms. You are her heavenly Dad, come and hold, protect and heal her of this sickness.
I ask this in Jesus name.
(a prayer for a mother or grandmother in ill health, from www.lords-prayer-words.com)
N., I lay my hands upon you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, beseeching our Lord Jesus Christ to sustain you with his presence,
to drive away all sickness of body and spirit,
and to give you that victory of life and peace which will enable you to serve him both now and evermore.
N., I lay my hands upon you in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
beseeching him to uphold you and fill you with his grace,
that you may know the healing power of his love.
(Source: 1979 Book of Common Prayer, Protestant Episcopal Church in the USA)
May you be wrapped up in God's love,
Found deep in His everlasting wings,
Carried and kept, safe and cherished.
May the healing power of Christ
Breathe across your being now.
prayers for a sick friend, mother or father can be found at prayerscapes.
Here are examples of get-well-soon wishes, messages, and quotes for a best friend or loved one. Use these ideas to wish someone who is sick.