Bible verses about Haters. ESV / 48 helpful votes. Helpful Not Helpful. Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you.
Looming for inspirational quotes about accepting criticism?
Accepting criticism is not something that anyone enjoys and seeks out. However, if you look at people who are successful, vs. people who are often stuck, a deciding factor is often their willingness to listen to criticism and learn from it.
While not all criticism is valid, some surely is. Decide what applies and learn from it, and let the rest go. Look at the motivations of the person who is offering it to you.
Even if the message is not always delivered in the best manner, if the ultimate goal to keep you from making a mistake, or to help you to grow?
Even people who are simply hyper-critical, can speak kernels of truth sometimes. Please read below some powerful thoughts on accepting criticism.
1.) “Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Aristotle
2.) “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.” – Dale Carnegie
3.) “When virtues are pointed out first, flaws seem less insurmountable.” – Judith Martin
4.) “The pleasure of criticizing takes away from us the pleasure of being moved by some very fine things.” – Jean de La Bruyère
5.) “You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.” – John Wooden
6.) “Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting.” – Emmet Fox
7.) “Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.” – Benjamin Franklin
8.) “Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.” – Neil Gaiman
9.) “The trouble with most of us is that we’d rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.” – Norman Vincent Peale
10.) “When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.” – Unknown
11.) “It is much more valuable to look for the strength in others. You can gain nothing by criticizing their imperfections.” – Daisaku Ikeda
12.) “The artist doesn’t have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don’t have the time to read reviews.” – William Faulkner
13.) “If we judge ourselves only by our aspirations and everyone else only their conduct we shall soon reach a very false conclusion.” – Calvin Coolidge
14.) “I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism.” – Charles Schwab
15.) “I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
16.) “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17.) “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
18.) “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.” – Frank A. Clark
19.) “People tend to criticize their spouse most loudly in the area where they themselves have the deepest emotional need.” – Gary Chapman
20.) “Criticism is the disapproval of people, not for having faults, but having faults different from your own.” – Unknown
21.) “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.
So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
22.) “Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.” – Unknown
23.) “Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.” – Steve Goodier
24.) “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.” – Winston Churchill
25.) “I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
26.) “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
27.) “That was excellently observed’, say I, when I read a passage in an author, where his opinion agrees with mine. When we differ, there I pronounce him to be mistaken.” – Jonathan Swift
28.) “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.” – William Arthur Ward
29.) “A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”
“Children need models rather than critics.” – Joseph Joubert
30.) “We need very strong ears to hear ourselves judged frankly, and because there are few who can endure frank criticism without being stung by it, those who venture to criticize us perform a remarkable act of friendship, for to undertake to wound or offend a man for his own good is to have a healthy love for him.” – Michel de Montaigne
31.) “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember, the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
32.) “If we judge ourselves only by our aspirations and everyone else only by their conduct, we shall soon reach a very false conclusion.” – Calvin Coolidge
33.) “The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment.” – Elbert Hubbard
34.) “We need very strong ears to hear ourselves judged frankly, and because there are few who can endure frank criticism without being stung by it, those who venture to criticize us perform a remarkable act of friendship, for to undertake to wound or offend a man for his own good is to have a healthy love for him.” – Michel de Montaigne
35.) “When we speak evil of others, we generally condemn ourselves.” – Publius Syrus
36.) “The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.” – Oscar Wilde
37.) “He who throws dirt always loses ground.” – Unknown
38.) “You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.” – Lou Holtz
39.) “One mustn’t criticize other people on grounds where he can’t stand perpendicular himself.” – Mark Twain
40.) “He has a right to criticize who has a heart to help.” – Abraham Lincoln
41.) “You can’t let praise or criticisms get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one.” – John Wooden
42.) “When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them.” – Plato
43.) “Most people have been brainwashed into believing that their job is to copyedit the world, not to design it.” – Seth Godin
44.) “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me, and I may be forced to love you.” – Norman Vincent Peale
45.) “A creative life cannot be sustained by approval any more than it can be destroyed by criticism.” – Will Self
46.) “It is a thing of no great difficulty to raise objections against another man’s oration–nay, it is very easy; but to produce a better in its place is a work extremely troublesome.” – Plutarch
47.) “The individual must not merely wait and criticize, he must defend the cause the best he can. The fate of the world will be such as the world deserves.” – Albert Einstein
48.) “Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
49.) “If we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others.” – François de La Rochefoucauld
50.) “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
51.) “Boredom, after all, is a form of criticism.” – Wendell Phillips
52.) “Every human being is entitled to courtesy and consideration. Constructive criticism is not only to be expected but sought.” – Margaret Chase Smith
53.) “If we are bold enough to point out problems, we must be brave enough to try to solve them.” – Robert Alan Silverstein
54.) “If you have no will to change it, you have no right to criticize it.” – Mark Twain
55.) “One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism.” – Carl Sagan
56.) “Blame is safer than praise.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57.) “Don’t let compliments get to your head and don’t let criticism get to your heart.” – Lysa TerKeurst
58.) “Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism are all too frequently those who…ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism–the right to criticize, the right to hold unpopular beliefs, the right to protest, the right of independent thought.” – Margaret Chase Smith
59.) “Think before you speak is criticism’s motto; speak before you think, creation’s.” – E. M. Forster
60.) “Analyses of others are actually expressions of our own needs and values.” – Marshall Rosenberg
61.) “Don’t criticize them; they are just what we would be under similar circumstances.” – Abraham Lincoln
62.) “Do what you feel in your heart to be right–for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
63.) “Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man’s growth without destroying his roots.” – Frank A. Clark
64.) “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
65.) “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something sometime in your life.” – Winston Churchill
66.) “If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.” – Mohandas K. Gandhi
67.) “My opinions and principles are subjects of just criticism.” – Victoria Woodhull
68.) “What distinguishes modern art from the art of other ages is criticism.” – Octavio Paz
69.) “Critics sometimes appear to be addressing themselves to works other than those I remember writing.” – Joyce Carol Oates
70.) “If someone criticizes you, give them a compliment.” – Debasish Mridha
71.) “Learn to see the difference between constructive and destructive criticism.” – Anonymous
72.) “Appreciate the constructive; ignore the destructive.” – John Douglas
73.) “I have already settled it for myself, so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
74.) “How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.” – Benjamin Disraeli
75.) “Don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” – Bob Dylan
76.) “Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn–and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.” – Dale Carnegie
77.) “But instead of spending our lives running towards our dreams, we are often running away from a fear of failure or a fear of criticism.” – Eric Wright
78.) “Concern over criticism clogs creativity.” – Duane Alan Hahn
79.) “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
80.) “Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting.” – Emmit Fox
81.) “Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions; but those who kindly reprove thy faults.” – Socrates
82.) “A critic is a legless man who teaches running.” – Channing Pollock
83.) “The pleasure we feel in criticizing robs us from being moved by very beautiful things.” – Jean De La Bruyere
While it might be difficult to hear and take in, let the hurt feelings and manner of the message go, and ask yourself what you can learn from it, if you can, and how it might make you even better at what you do. This can be at work, in your relationships, or in anything that matters to you.
Take the message and not the messenger in many instances, and you will learn a great deal. None of us is without room for improvement, and if we choose not to be defensive, to take the meaningful messages out, and to let the negative and hurt feelings go, we can only move closer toward success.
I know they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest. 21. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak .
If you have a problem with me, call me. If you don't have my number, then that means you don't know me well enough to have a problem.
The way I see it: the more people hate me, the less people I have to please.
You hate me? Well ok, grab a chair and wait for me to care.
Look at me, now look at you. Now tell me who is jealous of who?
Have you ever meet a hater that's doing better than you? Me neither.
Dear Haters, I'm flattered that I'm always a trending topic in your life.
People who cant stand to see the success of others will never experience their own.
A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.
It's funny how the people who know me the least have the most to say.
Haters are my favorite. I've built an empire with the bricks they've thrown at me. Keep on hating.
My life, My choices, My mistakes, My lessons, Not your business.
It's amazing the lies that people will believe about me when the truth is actually much more interesting.
If you don’t like me, why do you waste your time making fun of me.
I don't care if you don't like me...I wasn't put on earth to entertain you.
Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.
For everyone that doesn't like me, it goes mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
Envious people suffer twice. When they don't succeed and when others do.
I never gave you a reason to hate me. You're just creating your own little drama out of pure insecurity.
You know you're very popular when people you don't even know hate you.
Wish You Were Me? I KnOw I Have The Effect On People..
People who hate You are the ones who view your profile the most.
People who are too weak to follow their dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.
Dear Haters, I have so much more for you to be mad at...Just be patient.
No matter how good a person you are there will always be someone criticizing you.
Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.
I May Look Calm But In My Mind I Have Killed You Three Times.
Love how some people try to get you down. Keep trying people.. keep trying :D
Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.
Your happiness is the greatest revenge against those who bring you down.
Haters ...The people who visit your facebook profile the most..
So you have an opinion about my life. Which one of my bills will you be paying this month?
People most times suddenly feel jealous of your success and this jealousy gradually turns into hatred. Most folks don’t know how to deal with these haters hence they let it get to them and it starts affecting their emotions. However, you can decide to let them know how much you don’t care if they hate you or not and how it is not getting to you in any way. One of the best ways to convey your message to your haters is by updating your Facebook profile with these hater quotes.
Read Also: Life Quotes: 200 Good Quotes To Live By
1. “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.”– Terry Mark
2. “Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.” – Anthony Liccione
3. “It’s amazing the lies that people will believe about men when the truth is actually much more interesting.”
4. “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.” – Andrew Biersack
5. “A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone think again.” – Sonya Parker
6. “Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.” – Nishan Panwar
7. “Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” – Nishan Panwar
8. “The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.” – Criss Jami
9. “People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!” – Israelmore Ayivor
10. “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.” – Unknown
11. “You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.” – Shannon L. Alder
12. “I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.” – Steve Maraboli11
13. “I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.”
– Steve Maraboli25
14. “Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.”
15. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!”
16. “Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.” – Habeeb Akande
17. “Haters are my favourite. I’ve built an empire with the bricks they’ve thrown at me. Keep on hating.” – C.M. Punk
18. “Haters and bullies are always cowards, you know. They like to pick on little guys.” – Scylar Tyberius
19. “To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.” – Marty Rubin
20. “Pride attracts more haters and brings fewer friends.” – Unknown
21. “Remember what I told you. If they hated me, they will hate you.” – Sinead O’Connor
22. “Remember that only God can judge us; forget the haters, because Somebody loves you.” – Miley Cyrus
23. “If you don’t like me, why do you waste your time making fun of me?” – Chad Anderson
24. “I treat my haters like AM radio, I just don’t listen to them.” – Unknown
25. “If you’re not a tree hugger, then you’re a what, a tree hater?” – Douglas Coupland
26. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
27. “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.” – Will Smith
28. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” – Timothy Ferris
29. “Don’t hate what you can’t imitate.” – Unknown
30. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” – George Washington Carver
31. “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King
32. “Has anything you’ve done made your life better?” – American History X
33. “ The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” – Criss Jami
34. “People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.” – Ana Chable
35. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” – Orrin Woodward
36. “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.” – Tavi Gevinson
37. “ Love me or hate me. Either way I’m on your mind. ” – Unknown
38. “Hating is the sincerest form of flattery. ” – Unknown
39. “Haters teach you to be grateful for the people you love, hard times teach to you be grateful for the times that are good, and God, well God teaches you everything you need to know.” – Carniel Dunlop
40. “Remember, people who try to bring you down are already below you.” – Unknown
41. “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.” – Ritu Ghatourey
42. “When people don’t want the best for you, they are not the best for you.” – Gayle King
43. “Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive.” – Gee Linder
44. “ So many assume. So little know. ” – Unknown
45. “Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them.” – Elvis Presley
46. “Hate hurts the hater more’n the hated.” – Madeleine L’Engle
47. “There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.” – Unknown
48. “If you judge me by my past, then you are totally behind schedule.” – Unknown
49. “Being judged by others means that your that important that they have the time to think about you and talk about you.” – Unknown
50. “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him” – Booker T. Washington
See Also: 160+ Thankful Quotes That Best Expresses Gratitude
51. Haters gonna hate, haters gonna try to bring you down, but all it means is that your already ahead of them.
52. Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win. Let the haters motivate.
53. Haters gonna hate because if they didn’t they’d be incorrectly named.
54. Haters gonna hate cuz they know I’m doing great. Keep doubting me.
55. Don’t cave in! Haters gonna hate lovers gonna love and you most certainly live life!
56. Haters gonna hate, no matter if your doing good or bad they still gonna have something to say
57. Haters gonna hate. If they judge you, that’s their problem.
58. Haters gonna hate…also assume everything…although it must be the gospel truth based on assumptions!
59. Haters gonna hate. but the world keeps spinning.
60. Haters gonna hate…I must be doing some right then.
61. Haters gonna hate. Insecure people will always be insecure.
62. Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna potate. Waiters gonna wait. Alligators gonna aligate…
63. Haters gonna hate. potatoes gonna potate. tomatoes gonna tomate. dogs gonna bark.
64. I love you hurts more than I hate you when I know I can’t have you.
65. Have a nice life ahh who am I kidding, I hope you get hit by a moving truck.
66. I love you to I hate you, I need you to forget you’re my everything, you’re nothing.
67. I hate the way you make me feel, I hate the way you make me want you, I hate the way you make me love you, but most of all I hate knowing there is no future.
68. No matter how much I say I hate you, just know I still care.
69. I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you…I Miss You!
70. When I say I hate you, it really means ‘You hurt me.’
71. If I treat you the way you treated me, then you would hate me.
72. I hate the way you’re constantly smiling when I’m around. I hate the way your eyes light up when they meet mine and I hate the way you walk, talk and act. Wanna know why? They’re the reasons I can’t let you go.
73. Roses are red violets are blue, you treated me like shit, and guess what? FUCK YOU.
74. R.I.P to everyone who fucked me over, played me, tried me or lied to me, because You are all dead to me.
75. When I said I’d hit that I meant with my car.
76. Before I would’ve taken a bullet for you, now I want to pull the trigger.
77. Well, I’d love to stay and chat but I fucking hate you.
78. I love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.
79. I thought of you today. I saw a cockroach and you crossed my mind. I stepped on it.
80. SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED A HIGH FIVE. In the face of the chair.
81. I don’t hate you, it’s just…Actually no, fuck you.
82. If I were a bird, you’d be the first person I’d shit on.
83. Bitch please, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
84. Sometimes I wish I was a bird. So I could fly over certain people and shit on their heads!
85. I don’t wish the best for you nor do I want to find someone like you. I do however want to set fire to all your stuff…
86. I’m so hurt. But I don’t want to let go. I’m so confused. I honestly don’t know what to do. I hate thinking about you. I guess it’s time to officially move on.
See Also: 70+ Best Thank You Messages Your Boss Would Certainly Love
87. I hate people who break their promises, but sometimes I hate myself more for once believed in their sweet words and lies.
88. I hate people who gossip. Not gonna lie, I’m guilty of it too, but I need to be better at it. It’s such a bad habit/trait.
89. I just can’t stand certain people. I hate people who act like they wanna be known and trying to please others by following a trend.
90. Sometimes I wonder why I even have a Twitter…I hate people.
91. I hate people who don’t take risks and chances. You’ll never know whats gonna happen, stop being so hardheaded and just go with the flow.
92. I hate people who send Facebook events that I will never attend.
93. I hate people. I hate rude people. Half the time I even hate polite people.
94. I hate people who underestimate me…biatch please.
95. I hate people who think they are better than everyone. Your shit stinks too.
96. Ew! I hate people who think they are better than me when they really are not at all.
97. I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them.
98. I hate people who say ‘Age is just a number’…Age is clearly a word.
99. I hate people who would break someone’s heart, thinking of no one but themselves. Selfish people don’t deserve to be treated fairly.
100. I want to go out, I want friends. When I go out: I want to go home, I hate people.
101. While on Facebook, I realized that I don’t hate Facebook…I hate people.
102. I hate people, particularly boys. A lot of boys in this world suck.
103. I hate people who know they’re attractive. Arrogance is the biggest turn-off.
104. I hate her. I hate people. I hate life.
See Also: 12 Most Widely Spoken African Languages
105. “Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.” ― Kristen Stewart
106. “If someone tells you-you’re not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.” ― Miley Cyrus
107. “Don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live.”
― Steve Maraboli
108. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” ― Beyoncé
109. “I won’t cry for you, my mascara’s too expensive.” ― Adriana Lima
110. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ― Criss Jami
111. “The only way to succeed is to make people hate you. That way, they remember you.” ― Josef von Sternberg
112. “Hate me for who I am, I don’t care. At least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not.” ― Kristen Stewart
113. “I don’t dislike my haters, they dislike me. I’m doing nothing wrong, I’m just being me.” ― Jamie Lopez
114. “To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.” ― Marty Rubin
115. “I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.” ― Adele
116. “Remember what I told you. If they hated me, they will hate you.” ― Sinead O’Connor
117. “The haters always scream the loudest.” ― Tucker Max
118. “The Internet is for haters. Everyone wants to knock somebody down, but it’s cool.” ― Andy Cohen
119. “If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet.” ― Joel Osteen
120. “Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.” ― Kanye West
121. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” ― Coco Chanel
122. “Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life because negative energy always costs in the end.” ― Tom Hiddleston
123. “Haters…are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” ― Joe Rogan
124. “Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.” ― Robert Greene
125. “If a negative viewer looks at you with an ugly fiendish eye, find a way and pluck off his eyes, or better still, protect your good image.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
126. “Respect your haters, they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” ― Nicki Minaj
127. “Nations have come under the control of haters and fools.” ― Carroll O’Connor
128. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good.. they’re no better.” ― Hayley Williams
129. “Believe in yourself and don’t care about haters.” ― Perrie Edwards
130. Haters gonna hate. It’s lonely on top. Get on my level, or get off the ride.
131. These haters stick to me like ticks!
132. I don’t care what people may say or think about me. At the end of the day I’m doing good and eating good.
133. All my haters need to get a life because I just decided to live mine.
134. I guess I have more haters than lovers!
135. To those of you who talk behind my back I love haters.
You Must Not Miss These 20 Genius Google Tips and Tricks That’ll Enhance Your Search
136. The redistribution of wealth is an immoral enterprise attempted by dweebs and haters.
137. At least these premature have something to say about me.
138. All my haters brushing their teeth every morning and every night with my name in their mouths and that is the only taste of my success they ever get. Enjoy it while it lasts!
139. Those who love me thank you love me well. Those who don’t can go to the hell.
140. Ok, haters, here you go: “I love my popularity everywhere I go!” bring it!
141. If you are going to make a rumour about me, at least make a new one that I have never heard of before.
142. I am not Chuck Norris but I am an expert in killing my haters with my smile.
143. I love my silly haters because they don’t know how to shut up.
144. When haters hate, I celebrate!
145. Always dream something big so the haters can stay in their job.
146. Someone stole my new Facebook status, yeah haters are everywhere!
147. Haters are saying something but the music is too loud.
148. Silent Mode does work. I’m shooting for just 10 more haters. It lets me know I’m doing something right!
149. I love my haters! They just tickle me pink!
150. Boys adore me; haters hate me but at the end of the day I’m still doing my job!
So besides ignoring the haters, I will also focus on all the good that JITC is There's always that old wise saying,”I am made of rubber. You are.
Home » Browse Quotes By Subject » Jealousy
Popular | Latest | Images
Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
I keep my head held high and smile, because there are people who will kill to see me fall.
Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy because they’re the ones who think you’re better than them.
An old Cherokee told his grandson:
“My son, there’s a battle between two wolves inside us all.
One is Evil. It’s anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego.
The other is Good. It’s joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness & truth.”
The boy thought about it, and asked:
“Grandfather, which wolf wins?”
The old man quietly replied:
“The one you feed.”
It’s sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.
Jealousy releases anger and anger is the greatest and the ultimate enemy that can forever determine your judgement and ultimately withhold your destiny.
Chances are that when someone is hating on you, it’s not about you at all. It’s about them. It’s their fear, their jealously, their boredom, and their insecurity.
Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
Jealousy is a terrible disease…Get well soon!
A jealous woman does better research than the FBI.
People would say bad things about you, because it is the only way their insignificant self can feel better than you.
Sometimes I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it’s my insecurities acting up. Because I know I’m not the prettiest, smartest, or most fun and exciting. But I do know that no matter how and long you look; you’ll never find somebody that loves you like I do.
When guys get jealous it can be kinda cute. When girls get jealous World War III is about to start.
Jealousy is the best compliment you can receive!
– a sign of insecurity
– a sign of weakness
– a sign of obsession
Insecurity is an ugly thing, it makes you hate people you don’t even know.
Don’t let jealousy fool you. It’s just another name for insecurity
Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?
– Sean Covey
Don’t think that someone else is more blessed than you are, because we are blessed in different ways.
Haters only hate the people they can’t have or the people they can’t be.
Jealousy is just a lack of self confidence.
A guy is only insecure about losing his girl when he knows someone else can treat her better.
Remember: people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun & tired of their shade.
Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts.
– Anna Godbersen
There are no pretty people in the eyes of jealousy.
Jealousy is the cousin of greed. We seem to focus on what we want and lose sight of what we really need.
You dream it, I did it, You’re jealous admit it!
Thanks to all of you who talk bad about me thanks for making me the center of attention.
Jealousy weakens life. Like the ice-cube in sun-light.
When you missed what you aimed that doesn’t mean nobody else cannot get it right, don’t hate them, don’t be jealous. Instead try to make friend with them and learn how to get it right.
Please wait a moment while your submission is processed...
As a lifelong fan of both wise sayings, and of using logic to improve oneself, I think you've made an excellent start. But I think more work will be.